Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2018, 12:40 AM   #1
Neephonite
Distinguished Member

Default Neephy's rolls for fun

so for some reason i decided to do a thread again despite making them a limit after last time. i guess i'm just a silly little pup but i'm giving it a shot again.

so this is how it is going to work this time each post adds a dice roll i have to do i will be rolling 2 six-sided dice for the task i have to do each person can only post only twice a day for it count i plan to have this open for two weeks but that may change based on how many posts i get since if even just ten people post every day it will add up
after i close the thread i will count up the total rolls if you are a good friend you will help with that part <3

so yeah i'm going to dumb and add something new because why not the 3 people with the most posts by the end of the first week that follow the rules above can post 4 times a day for the second week

the possible tasks are in the spoiler:
Spoiler:
2. 5 crotch spanks
3. 1 ruined orgasm
4. 1 humping edge
5. I will eat my next possible meal without the use of my hands and if body willing out of a bowl on the floor
6. I will bark in every message i type for a day each time i mess up it adds more 30 minutes (i must be active on gd that day for it count)
7. An hour with tail plug in
8. I will use puppy or pup as my pronouns for every message i type for a day each time i mess up it adds more 30 minutes per incorrect message (i must be active on gd that day for it count)
9. I must tell my daddy (dom) i love him
10. 10 spanks to each bum cheek
11. 2 edges
12. 1 day of denial (since this is my first time ever doing a real denial task if the total of day ends up more than 14 then i will have the chance to orgasm once a week in one of three ways 1. getting permission from someone dominate to me 2. Getting permission from 2 gd members 3. By doing 20 edges during that week if choose to skip an orgasm chance then the number of edges is reduced by 4 each week to a minimum of 8 so i will have motivation to wait longer but also is still being possible if i get overwhelmed)

She/Her They/Them

My b-day Add thread Limited time post while you can!

Join The Wholesome Dare Cult Person Above Here messager threadHere My AMA wholesome

My Likes and Limits

Denied by girls from Aug 1 until Aug 8 2023.

Last edited by Neephonite; 10-30-2018 at 08:41 PM. Reason: new rule (typo)
Neephonite is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk