Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-28-2022, 08:41 PM   #1
zeph

Rainbow Control my needy pussy

Ever since I started posting here, I’ve been so horny like soaking my panties horny. Just today I’ve gotten off five times. I think I need to be stopped so that I can truly appreciate my new toys when they come in. My new toys should be here in approximately 10 days so I am asking for 10 posts for how I should control my slutty pussy until they arrive.

1 post = what I should do for 1 day

No toys for these dares, I’m waiting for them to arrive. If you want to give me you dares see my other thread

Last orgasm: 04/20/2024

Want to be my mistress? Check out this ad!

Submission add thread progress

Likes, Dislikes, LimitsMy PM DaresOrgasm LogMy rules

Add me as a friend if you’re non-binary!!

zeph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 08:44 PM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

I think you should be denied until your new toys arrived and you have tested them all on you.

While you are being denied, for the first day, you will try to do as much as edging you physically can. And to help pace things out. Try to do at least 5 edges per hour while you are awake if you can. If you can do more feel free to do more.

Record the final edges.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Garry0993 for this post:
Old 09-28-2022, 08:53 PM   #3
Domtoslave

Restrain or cuff your dominant hand away so you can not pleasure yourself. Even while sleeping.
Domtoslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 07:02 PM   #4
zeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
I think you should be denied until your new toys arrived and you have tested them all on you.

While you are being denied, for the first day, you will try to do as much as edging you physically can. And to help pace things out. Try to do at least 5 edges per hour while you are awake if you can. If you can do more feel free to do more.

Record the final edges.
Day 1 Report:

Ended up edging for 3 hours and had over 100 individual edges. I especially enjoyed seeing how long I could keep myself on the edge while fighting off an orgasm. I was very tempted to just let myself slip over the edge especially towards the end of the day but I made it. End result: huge wet spot on my panties, my legs trembling, rock hard clit and an aching pussy. Tomorrow I will be doing the edgy workout task. Current ETA on my toys is 10/05 but I must be denied for an additional week after they arrive and I am not allowed to use them until I have permission. Feel free to leave punishments for if I cum without permission and more tasks for my denied pussy.

The following 2 users say Thank You to zeph for this post:
Old 09-28-2022, 08:54 PM   #5
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

For this day you will Edge in the morning as the first thing you do. Every 2 hours (as far as you are able to, should it be impossible you can ask me to adjust it) you will look at pictures of the toys you ordered for 10 minutes, while you do so circle your clit with a finger (don't touch the clit) and at the same time play with the nipples, imagine how the toys will feel being used on you and how you will be horny till they arrive.
Flick the clit 2 times the moment the time is up and don't touch it after
Repeat that 4 times, After that you may touch the clit again and edge as often as you want but after each edge you flick the clit 2 times again.
Last thing you do is edge another time just before falling asleep
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 09:37 PM   #6
HornyTraveler

For one of the days, go the whole day and night without touching yoursef at all. Boring, I know, but this will be torture for you given how horny you've said you've been. Maybe leave this for the last day so when your toys arrive you'll be that much more horny.

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Light pain, Cum play, Dares involving/in nature, Messy/Dirty, Saliva

Dislikes: Anal, Piss play, Public play

Limits: Social suicide, Permanent, Scat, Extreme pain, Cbt, Illegal, Family, Bestiality, Blood, Breath play
HornyTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 06:38 AM   #7
redcamel
getDare Addict

IMO, to test the effectiveness of the new toys you shouldn't be denied, but, at the opposite, kill yourself with orgasms. This way, when they arrive, you won't be in the state where even a slap on your cunt would make you orgasm, but where only a truely effective stimulation would be able to make you cum again.

Anyway, now you are denied, so let's follow the mainstream: add a no-touch-day from me the day before the last day. If you can't resist touching your clit, you can only hump a soft pillow, making almost no pressure on it and stopping a lot far from even an edge.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 06:46 AM   #8
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

One day you should do my edgy workout but don’t cum if you roll it

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 07:49 AM   #9
Domtoslave

How about your kept in denial til your toys arrive. You let us know when they arrive. Then you stay in denial for another week. Once you can use them you can orgasm til failure .
Domtoslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 08:40 AM   #10
zeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domtoslave View Post
How about your kept in denial til your toys arrive. You let us know when they arrive. Then you stay in denial for another week. Once you can use them you can orgasm til failure .
Yes sir, I’ll add another week to my denial. Once that week is up I will ask for permission to cum. I’ll most likely make another thread to control my pussy for the month of October (my little kink-tober). I’ll ask people there if I have permission to cum once my denial period is up. Thank you to everyone whose helped punish my slutty pussy.

Old 09-29-2022, 08:50 AM   #11
MrFrustration
Longtime User

For one day you must edge as many times as you can but without touching or even rubbing yourself on anything... you can use crossed legs, tight clothing, a crotch rope, air humping, any way you can think of to edge or get close to it without touching..

By the way feel free to update us on how horny, wet and desperate you are these next two weeks..
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 12:26 PM   #12
zeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
One day you should do my edgy workout but don’t cum if you roll it
Day 2 Report:

I know the day isn’t over but this task didn’t take all day. I ended up modifying this challenge a bit, mainly substituting lunges for pushups because I can’t do push-ups lol and I decided to add a 20 minute palates work out in addition to the jumping jacks and sit ups. Also I added edges for each clothes pin I slapped off myself after the workout. In total one of the nipple clothes pins and my clit clothes pin fell off once and I rolled a 4 so I did 17 edges in total for this challenge. Final thoughts: not a huge fan of the toothpaste and I still hate working out lol but at least it was a more interesting workout than usual. Maybe I should wear a vib to the gym or during my next workout. There’s a dull aching sensation in my pussy from all the edging and denial and I’ll I can think about is this thread, my new toys and my denied pussy, it’s hard to pay attention in my classes.

For the rest of the day I’m not going to be allowed to touch myself at all. I’ll report back for day 3. ETA on my toys is still 10/05. Still looking for punishments if I cum during this denial period.

Old 09-29-2022, 03:29 PM   #13
zeph

Update on day 1: I have a few more hours to go. So far I’ve done about two hours of edging and the result has left a huge wet spot on my panties. My clit is rock hard and even a light tap can get me close to the edge. I’m so wet from just imaging how hard I’ll ruin myself with my new toys and the fact that I still have several days before I’ll be able to ask permission for my orgasm. Please punish me for being such a dirty slut who gets off on having their pussy controlled. Also what should my punishment be if I come before I have permission too?

Old 09-29-2022, 05:57 PM   #14
Nick297

Do you have any soft limits that you would do for punishments that will detour you for cumming
Nick297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 06:43 PM   #15
zeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick297 View Post
Do you have any soft limits that you would do for punishments that will detour you for cumming
So all my posted limits are HARD limits. Any punishments with them I will NOT do. A punishment would be like add more days to you denial, no touching, not even edging for x amount of days, your next orgasm has to be ruined or in a public area etc. Additionally I’m not big into pain so maybe spanking or having to have clothes pins on my nipples. just making cumming without permission not worth it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edge, orgasm control, orgasm denial, orgasm denial request