Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-17-2015, 12:01 AM   #1
punish_clit

Default My waxed pussy

Hello All,
I am going to get my whole body waxed today. I get the waxing done every month and really enjoy it. By whole body waxing I mean- hands, legs, torso pussy and buttocks. After the waxing I get really hot and pleasure myself after coming back home.
Today I will be alone at home and thought I,ll share my experience with you all.
I want you to punish me for being such a whore, ask me whatever you want to about my experience and humiliate me. I'll visit the salon in next 1 hour, any ideas before that are welcomed. The waxing will take another 60 to 90 minutes and the. I,ll come back home and will be naked and alone for next few hours.

I dont have toys, only household items like duct tape, rope, clothespin, hair brush, wooden paddle, some small bottles of lotion which i love to insert I can insert 3 at a time, a round hairbrush.
I like pain, specially my clit needs a good punishment.

Hard limits:
blood, public, permanent, anal, poo, pee, anything dangerous and not hygienic
punish_clit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 12:46 AM   #2
punish_clit

Please don't PM, Use this thread for asking any questions.

To answer few:
I don't have kik
Can't do cam, Skype
Not looking for a master right now.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:32 AM   #3
punish_clit

Got this in the PM:
Went to the salon washroom, rubbed my pussy real good I had to get it wet, I Spanked it few times and also pinched my clit. Rubbing my clit real hard made me edge.
My Pussy is so wet right now.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:36 AM   #4
HappyDares
getDare Sweetheart

Who is waxing you?

Open dares or just add some!

likes : cock slaps, anal (depends on the day), edging, JOI, cum eating, balls and cock tied up
dislikes: ball slaps, ruined orgasms, sph
limits: face, public, incest, piss/shit, enema, anything hardcore/extreme, permanent, body writing, crossdressing, messy, blackmail

Toys

PM dares

Kik: happydares69 — Always accepting random dick pics
Kik me and I have to send you nudes
HappyDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 01:45 AM   #5
punish_clit

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDares View Post
Who is waxing you?
There is this not so attractive girl gonna wax me
Old 09-17-2015, 02:02 AM   #6
HappyDares
getDare Sweetheart

Wanna ask her if she licks your pussy after it is waxed?

Open dares or just add some!

likes : cock slaps, anal (depends on the day), edging, JOI, cum eating, balls and cock tied up
dislikes: ball slaps, ruined orgasms, sph
limits: face, public, incest, piss/shit, enema, anything hardcore/extreme, permanent, body writing, crossdressing, messy, blackmail

Toys

PM dares

Kik: happydares69 — Always accepting random dick pics
Kik me and I have to send you nudes
HappyDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 02:37 AM   #7
ImrielCourcel

Ask for a restroom break just before your pussy is going to be waxed.

In the restroom, rub your bare pussy against something in the stall - toilet, sink, doorknob, whatever is the right height and shape for your cunt - until you edge. No fingers, only grinding, like a true slut.

After you edge, immediately spank your pussy hard, 10 times. Then use one hand to hold your cunt lips apart, and do another 15 spanks on your spread cunt.

After you finish the spanking, return to your chair and get that wet, sore pussy shaved clean.

Kik: imrielcourcel

Experienced, creative, and intelligent dom seeking female subs/slaves regarding tasks related to orgasm control, denial, edging etc. VERY good at tease and denial.

LIKES: orgasm control, humiliation, discreet public, denial, edging, crotch ropes (and ropes in general), chastity belts, spreader bars, corsets

LIMITS: Piss/scat, blood, permanent, extreme pain, overt public

My Stories:
Denial & Punishment
Chastity Slut
ImrielCourcel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 03:46 AM   #8
punish_clit

The session is over. I could only read your messages and couldn't reply obviously during the session.
Old 09-17-2015, 03:49 AM   #9
punish_clit

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDares View Post
Wanna ask her if she licks your pussy after it is waxed?
Sorry I couldn't do this as this is my regular place. Though I have had an awesome experience here with another girl but she initiated then, I couldnt risk by initiating myself.
May be I could try that next month in any other random salon.
Old 09-17-2015, 04:00 AM   #10
punish_clit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImrielCourcel View Post
Ask for a restroom break just before your pussy is going to be waxed.

In the restroom, rub your bare pussy against something in the stall - toilet, sink, doorknob, whatever is the right height and shape for your cunt - until you edge. No fingers, only grinding, like a true slut.

After you edge, immediately spank your pussy hard, 10 times. Then use one hand to hold your cunt lips apart, and do another 15 spanks on your spread cunt.

After you finish the spanking, return to your chair and get that wet, sore pussy shaved clean.
Thank you for this task sir, the slut really enjoyed it. I took a break and went to the ladies room i removed my robe and I tried to find right thing to hump on by humping on almost everything, the door knob and sink area was the best, there was an additional faucet there and I humped on that as well by bending my knees. It was hard not to touch my pussy. But still in the end I edged by grinding my pussy against the corner of the sink stone area. I spanked my pussy 10 times as mentioned and then spread my pussy lips apart and gave 15 more spanks which hurt real bad. I truly felt like a real slut.
I put on my robe and went back, it's actually a small hospital like bed not chair on which I laid and before she began she took some pre-wax lotion and sprayed on my pussy and wiped it clean by a tissue. That really stung and my sore pussy got more wet. She had to clean it multiple times during the session. Which is normal for me in any session.
Old 09-17-2015, 09:35 AM   #11
punish_clit

Got a few tasks in PM, but as I said I'll take any task only here. No pm please.
Old 09-18-2015, 02:21 AM   #12
punish_clit

My body is better now, the pussy, ass hole, tits and other sensitive areas are not that sore now. I would be glad if someone make them sore again.
Old 09-18-2015, 11:38 AM   #13
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

First a spanking for being such a bad naughty girl pleasuring yourself, just because you can. No cums for 1 month as punishment, you bad girl
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 12:41 PM   #14
punish_clit

Quote:
Originally Posted by m55uk4younger View Post
First a spanking for being such a bad naughty girl pleasuring yourself, just because you can. No cums for 1 month as punishment, you bad girl
This whore's pussy would not be able to handle that.
I have not cum since 3 days and have edged multiple times.
Please let me cum.
Old 09-19-2015, 01:03 PM   #15
Redynscrire

you can only cum after slapping your pussy 100 times in one hour

Likes - Bondage, anal, slight pain, trying new things, Dice dares, edging, masturbation

Inbetween -ruined orgasm(as punishment), orgasm denial, messy, slight public, cum in mouth, pain, feminization
Limits - family, illegal, A2M, cum/pee consumption, full public, Extreme pain

-> My Ad <-
Redynscrire is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit punishment, punished, pussy punishment, waxed