Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-21-2013, 04:49 AM   #1
ImrielCourcel

Default Chastity Slut Ch. 1 [M/f]

This is another original story of mine. There are a couple more chapters, and if you guys like it, then I'll continue posting and writing.

Here's Ch 1.

The night you have been looking forward to is finally here, and your excitement is palpable, though an occasional flutter of nervousness still passes through you. You read over your Master's note again, ensuring that you have done everything exactly as he asked. It is only Thursday, but after leaving work early with a few false coughs, you managed to get Friday off as well, and you know you are in for an exciting weekend.

You admire yourself in the mirror; your Master instructed you to wear an elegant, but easily accessible outfit, and the short black dress you have chosen will be sure to please him. You wear no jewelry, save for the collar which never leaves your neck, discrete enough to be worn in public, yet obvious to any passing Dom that you are owned.

You lift your dress up above your waist, being careful not to wrinkle it too much, and admire your freshly shaved pussy. You reach down with one hand, slowly running it up the inside of your thigh and across your mound, ensuring that it is smooth as silk. The soft caress sends chills up your spine, both for the touch, and for the anticipation of what's to come tonight. Master's last instruction was that you are to play with your pussy for 10 minutes while awaiting his arrival, so you begin to move your fingers faster, expertly massaging your clit and outer lips, and you start to get wet almost immediately.

Ten minutes doesn't seem like very long, but you are your Master's slut, and you soon wish you had something larger than a finger to fuck yourself with. Master was very clear however; you are not to use anything besides one finger, you are not to stop for 10 minutes, and most definitely, you do not have permission to cum.

You hear me enter the door in the other room, but my note told you not to stop, and so your fingers keep working, even as you breathlessly call out that you are still getting ready. You are so horny now that a constant trail of juice slides down your inner thighs, and your breaths come out in soft moans. In the reflection you see me approach behind you, and after seeing the smile on my face you are glad you did not stray from my instructions, despite how badly you want to cum. Surely with a smile like that, you will be rewarded.

I stand behind you, reaching around to pull your hands away from your pussy, placing them on the wall in front of you.

My other hand resumes playing with your clit, and it's so slippery that I insert two fingers inside you with ease, causing you to moan again.

"Master, thank you, Master. Thank you for playing with your slut's pussy. Ohhhh" My thumb starts rubbing your clit faster, and you continue to moan. "Ohh, Master, please may I cum before we go out tonight?"

I don't respond, but I don't stop playing with your pussy either. Your legs can barely support you, and you lean back against me, grinding your bare ass against the tent in my slacks. You reach back with your hands, fondling my member through my pants, even as your pussy continues to leak down your thighs. You are at the edge now, barely able to resist, fixated on the sensations emanating from your between your legs. "Please Master, please let your slut cum. Your slut needs to cum, please may I cum?"

I was planning to let you cum, but when you look up at me, the desparate arousal in your eyes drives me wild, and I decide immediately that I am going to make you suffer. I pull my hands away from your pussy quickly, making sure to grab yours before they can involuntarily reach between your legs. Your moan turns into a whine as the sensation is removed, and your legs buckle as your orgasm is denied to you.

"No slut, you may not cum. I rather enjoy keeping you horny and eager to please. Maybe, if you are good tonight, I will reward you."

You moan and pout, but the look on my face silences you quickly, as you can tell I will not be swayed. I pull you away from the wall roughly and push you over the side of the couch, slapping the inside of your thighs until I am satisfied that they are spread far enough. I retrieve a slick black anal dildo from our toy cabinet and run it softly between your pussy lips, coating it in your juices. It starts to slide in, and you immediately moan, arching your hips backwards for more friction. I'm careful not to let it slide in too deeply, instead teasing your mercilessly, not letting you obtain the relief you so desperately seek.

"Do you want me to push this deep inside of you slut? Do you want me to fuck you with this dildo?"

Your response is an even deeper moan, as you nod your head, "Please, Master. I need it so bad."

"Here is the deal slut, if I fuck you with this dildo now, then you have to wear your belt for four weeks."

Your mouth opens in shock, momentarily distracting you from the dildo between your legs. Four weeks without orgasm would be very difficult for you, and you know it. Master would make sure to tease you every step of the way too. It was too torturous to think about.

"But, if you decide not to cum right now," I began, as I pushed the dildo deep into your pussy once, then pulled it back out quickly, leaving you gasping for breath, "Then you only have to wear the belt for two weeks."

Two weeks is much more reasonable than four, but the constant stimulation between your legs is too strong to overcome. "Push it in deeper Master, please. Fuck me, please. I'll do four weeks, I'll do anything. Please!"

I smile deviously, and if you weren't bent over the side of a couch with your ass sticking up in the air, you might have seen that smile and wondered what you did wrong.

"Okay slut, four weeks it is." I say as I thrust the dildo deep into your pussy. I begin fucking you with it faster and faster, your hips gyrating in rhythm with the dildo. Your breathing grows quicker, and your moans are loud and heavy as you feel the orgasm building in you. Your inner thighs are slick with your juices, and the couch has a moist stain from your arousal.

You are so close to cumming now, you can feel it, the exquisite release you have been waiting for, as your Master fucks your pussy with your dildo. As you approach the edge, awaiting your Master's command to cum, you let him know you are ready. "Master, may your slut please cum?", you pause to catch your breath, trying to restrain yourself from cumming before you are permitted.

Suddenly all sensation stops and the dildo is pulled all the way out of your pussy. "No slut, you may NOT cum."

Your pussy is quivering for attention, but your orgasm begins to subside as all stimulation is removed. I force your legs apart, ensuring you dont squeeze your thighs together.

You are shocked; you thought I had agreed to let you cum in exchange for a longer time in the belt, but now that you think back, you realize I never said I would let you cum.

"That's right slut, I said I would fuck you with the dildo, but I didn't say I would let you cum. Four weeks in the belt now is the agreed upon time, is it not? Stand up and present yourself, it's time for you to begin your punishment."

You try to beg and plead, but Master is not having any of it. Before you know it, you are standing in the center of the room with your legs spread. Your hand are behind your head, forcing your tits forward. Your pussy is embarassingly wet, and yet you can do nothing to relieve the ache.

Master returns and begins fitting you in your chastity belt. Each clasp that is locked causes your heart to skip a beat, as access to your aching clit is hidden away. Master begins to fit the crotch piece, locking it in front, covering your pussy, then bringing it between your legs and up your asscrack. You feel pressure on your asshole, and you realize Master has fitted your belt with the anal dildo from earlier. Already slick with your juices, it begins to slide deeper into your ass, causing you to moan and wince as it fills you. It slides all the way in, and Master snaps the last lock on the belt, stepping away to survey his handiwork.

You look stunning belted; your hands, free to roam now, immediately reach for your pussy, but every angle is blocked by the belt. Each step you take causes the dildo in your ass to shift slightly, reminding you of its presence, and sending a jolt of pleasure through your body, but not enough for you to cum.

I look at you with a smile, enjoying the look of frustration and desire on your face, "Well slut, your four weeks begins now. What do you say we go out and have some fun tonight?"

Kik: imrielcourcel

Experienced, creative, and intelligent dom seeking female subs/slaves regarding tasks related to orgasm control, denial, edging etc. VERY good at tease and denial.

LIKES: orgasm control, humiliation, discreet public, denial, edging, crotch ropes (and ropes in general), chastity belts, spreader bars, corsets

LIMITS: Piss/scat, blood, permanent, extreme pain, overt public

My Stories:
Denial & Punishment
Chastity Slut
ImrielCourcel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to ImrielCourcel for this post:
Old 09-21-2013, 10:34 AM   #2
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

I love it great start keep it up.

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:03 PM   #3
ImrielCourcel

Default Ch 2

Ch 2

You are pretty sure your Master's definition of fun is vastly different from your own, but the question is rhetorical, and before you know it Master has straightened your dress and is leading you towards the door. You catch a glimpse of your reflection in the window, and the sight is enough to bring you to an abrupt stop.

Your black dress looks surprisingly pristine, but the rest of you is another matter entirely. Wisps of your hair are loose in every direction, and your neck and tits are coated in a sheen of sweat, seperated only by the collar that never leaves you. Your nipples are hard, poking clearly through the thin material of your dress. Your eyes travel downward, and you notice the slight bulge over your pussy from your new chastity belt; it's not obvious, but is easy to tell its there if you know to look for it. The thought that someone might figure out you are wearing it sends another jolt through your body, and your already dripping cunt quivers in embarassment and anticipation. Your thighs are completely slick from the nights activities, and you reach for a napkin to clean them.

"STOP!" you hear me yell, and in surprise you drop the napkin. "What do you think you are doing? Did I give you permission to wipe the pussy juice off your thighs?" I chuckle, "What's the point anyway? You'll be wet again in five minutes, won't you slut?"

Your cheeks flush with embarassment and you turn away, but you know your Master is right, and your body betrays you as you only get wetter. You crouch down to pick up the napkin, but you immediately feel your Master pull you upright. Confused, you turn towards him, but before you can say anything, he gives you your next order.

"Slut, that is not the way for you to bend over. Tonight, slut, when you bend over, you will do it properly, with your ass in the air, making sure to give everyone a clear view of that locked pussy, understand?"

"But... Master.."

"Enough slut. You will do as I ask, or you will pay the price. Now pick up that napkin, properly!"

You bend over to pick up the napkin, making sure to use the proper form, keeping your legs straight as you bend over. The belt shifts as you reach for the napkin, driving the anal dildo deeper into your ass, and you let out an involuntary moan. Your dress, barely short enough to cover the belt when standing, does absolutely nothing when you bend over; anyone who looks at you like this will immediately get a clear view of your locked and desperately horny pussy. You grab the napkin, but when you try to stand up you feel my hand on your back keeping you there.

"Wait slut, stay in that position. There's just one thing missing..."

Your Master steps away from you, leaving you bent over, and you wonder what he is up to now. Before long, he returns, and you feel him fiddle around with asscrack and pussy shield of your belt.

"Perfect slut, take a look. Now everyone will know what a whore you are."

You turn so your ass so you can see your reflection, and you flush with embarassment again as you see the note I have taped on the belt. It says "My Ass Is Plugged" and is taped directly on the belt, covering your ass and pussy. When you bend over, anyone who sees you will be able to clearly read it. The shame is almost too much to bear, but it only makes you hornier, and you reach between your legs to give your pussy a few rubs, only to be stopped again by your belt. Your Master laughs at your frustration, and without a word leads you out the door.

When we arrive at the club, you have managed to slightly regain your composure. You step out of the car, thanking the valet who opened your door, and join your Master as he walks toward the entrance. The line wraps around the block, but your Master ignores it completely, heading straight for the bouncers and the velvet rope. Master doesn't have to say a word, he just nods, and the bouncer lets us through, returning the nod.

As we walk towards the entrance, Master leans close to you and whispers, "When he asks for your ID, drop it on the ground. Then pick it up, making sure to give our friends in line a nice view, understand slut?"

All regained compsure lost, you immediately feel nervous and excited at the same time, and you flush with embarassment again as you realize you can feel your pussy continue to leak. Before you know it, another bouncer is asking for your ID, and you drop it without even thinking about it. Out of the corner of your eye you can feel your Master's eyes on you, so you only barely hesitate as you bend over to pick it up. You feel the plug shift again in your ass, and your dress rises all the way over the belt, giving anyone in line who was paying attention a clear view of your chastity belt and the note. As you pick up your ID, you catch a glimpse of the line from between your legs, and your face flushes with embarassment as you realize that plenty of people were looking at you. Quickly showing the ID to the bouncer, you practically run past the second set of doors, dragging your Master with you, hoping the laughs you hear behind you were not at your expense.

Once inside, you immediately turn to your Master to protest, your cheeks are rosy red with embarassment.

Before you can respond, your Master interrupts, "Slut, that made you wet didn't it? Well, you've been wet all night, but you really felt it when you gave everyone a show didn't you? Tell me you didn't like it. Tell me it didn't make your pussy wet, that you aren't hornier now than you've been all night. Isn't that right?"

As usual, your Master knows you better than you know yourself. Your pussy is as hot and wet as it's ever been, and you are not even one day into your four week chastity. The thought only makes you even hotter, and you find yourself breathing heavier. You know what your Master wants to hear.

"Yes Master. I... enjoyed it. It made my pussy very wet, and then when I realized how long I have to wear the belt...it made me even wetter Master. I am so horny right now I'll do anything Master. Please Master, let me please you here. I'll do anything just let me cum please!"

Your begging pleases me, but I have other plans in mind. I know in your horny state, you will do just about anything to get that belt off your pussy. I notice you grinding your hips slowly, almost unaware you are doing it, and I smile knowing the anal plug is doing it's job in your ass.

I direct your attention to the crowded dance floor, and lean close to whisper into your ear, "Do you want that belt off, slut? Would you do anything for me to touch your pussy?"

Your answer is more a moan than a word, "Yesss"

Master points to to an attractive couple on the dance floor, "They have been eyeing you since they came in. They probably saw that show you put on at the door." Another flush of embarassment rises to your cheeks. "You are to go over there and ask them if they would like to see your belt. If they say yes, you are to immediately offer your services orally as a slut to either or both of them"

You are shocked, but you shouldn't be. The thought of being forced to please a stranger while being denied yourself only makes you hornier. But what if they don't say yes?

"Then you get another week added to your punishment. You better be convincing." You didn't realize you had voiced your last thought aloud, but now your excitement is mixed with anxiety. Another week of denial would be unbearable for you, desperate as you are on the first day.

Gathering your resolve, you walk towards the dance floor to approach the couple. The woman notices you and starts to direct her boyfriend away, but you speak up quickly,

"It's alright...my...boyfriend...saw you looking at me. I am not offended...I was just wondering....well...do you want to see it?" You stammer.

The couple looks at you, confused, and you quickly speak up again, "The belt I mean....I don't mind...I umm... I ..."

You follow their eyes downward as they focus on the outline of the belt through your dress. You look down and flush with embarassment again when you realize your thighs are very clearly slick with your juices. Clearing your throat to get their attention, you ask again, "So umm, would you like to see it?"

The woman is the first to respond, cautiously, at first, then quickly "Is it....is it a chastity belt?"

Your not sure whether to be excited or dissapointed that they asked about the belt, as now you know you must offer your services orally. But you decide to answer the woman's questions first. Your pussy responds as it only knows how, as you begin to tell a complete stranger about your predicament.

"Yes, it's a chastity belt."

"How long do you have to wear it?" the woman asks

"Four weeks", you respond, leading both of them to gasp.

From there, the questions only became more embarassing. You struggle to maintain your composure, and you have to avert your eyes constantly, but your pussy doesn't stop throbbing. Each question only serves to further humiliate you, which in turn causes your thighs to become even slicker from your leaking cunt. Anyone within ten feet of you can probably smell how aroused you are. The thought drives you even further into subspace, and you struggle to maintain focus as the questions continue.

"Are you wet now?" the woman asks,

Another blush, as you turn your eyes downward, "Yes...I am almost always wet..."

"I thought I saw a note earlier, but I couldn't read it, what did it say?", the man asks

Embarassed again, you manage to mumble, "My Ass is Plugged"

"Is your ass plugged right now?", the woman asks, as if it were the most casual thing in the world

"Yes, it is. There is a dildo in my ass that is attached to the belt. Every time I move I feel it drive deeper." Your hand is cupping the belt through your dress, but they can get no closer to your pussy. They notice, but you don't care, and they don't bring it up. Your breathing has gotten heavier, and you focus all your attention on the sensations emanating from your pussy and your ass. The belt prevents you from playing with your wet, horny pussy, and the plug reminds you constantly of how much of a slut you are. Suddenly, you realize you have not heard anything from the couple, and you look towards them, coming slowly out of your reverie.

The woman's voice snaps you back in focus, "Weren't you supposed to offer us your services IMMEDIATELY, slut?" she barks, in a tone completely unlike the innocent, unsure one she had been using previously.

"Uhh...how did you know that?" you stammer, but you answer your own question when you see her nod at your Master.

"Your Master told us what you would have to do. Needless to say, you have failed, and he will know to punish you. You better get used to being wet and horny all the time because he's not going to be happy!"

Realizing your worsening predicament, you quickly try to make amends, "Please Master, Mistress, I'm sorry. I was only trying to help. Please let this slut serve you Mistress. Please let me suck your cock Master. Please, I'm so horny, I can't take any more time in this!"

They don't respond, but the man grabs you roughly by the wrist and leads you towards a darker hallway. Out of the corner of your eye you catch your Master following the three of you, but he keeps his distance.

"Now slut, what I tell your Master is dependent on how well you perform here. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress", you respond, dropping to your knees without a second thought. Occasionally people glance down the hallway, but you are heedless to anyone but yourself and the couple in front of you. You spread your legs when you kneel, as you have been taught, and lift your dress above your belt, so that it is accessible. You then lower the top of your dress, exposing your tits for your new temporary Master nad Mistress, then look upwards with your hands locked behind your back, "How may I serve you?"

Experienced, creative, and intelligent dom seeking female subs/slaves regarding tasks related to orgasm control, denial, edging etc. VERY good at tease and denial.

LIKES: orgasm control, humiliation, discreet public, denial, edging, crotch ropes (and ropes in general), chastity belts, spreader bars, corsets

My Stories:
Denial & Punishment
Chastity Slut
Old 09-22-2013, 08:58 PM   #4
roxy

Great story keep going

Limits no public cum hanging wedgies or messy with food illegal family

PM me any dare within my limits and i will do it
roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:32 AM   #5
ImrielCourcel

Default Ch 3

Ch 3

On your knees, you await for your new Master and Mistress's command, and you take a moment to consider your predicament. Your legs are spread, and your pussy, so desperately wet, is locked away in a chastity belt. Kneeling caused the belt to shift slightly, pushing the anal plug deeper into your ass, and you can't help but let out a few soft moans, to the amusement of your guests. Your dress, so pristine 15 minutes ago, is already getting wrinkled, with your tits exposed over the top of it. You want so desperately to reach between your legs and rub your clit, but you restrain yourself, knowing you are to keep this submissive pose until instructed otherwise. It would do no good anyway, with the chastity belt keeping your leaking cunt so securely locked away. Lost in your thoughts, you find yourself growing hornier, and you can feel another trail of pussy juice slide down your inner thigh. After what feels like minutes, your Mistress finally shakes you out of your reverie.

"Enjoying yourself, aren't you slut? This is where you belong, is it not? On your knees, ready to serve?"

"Yes Mistress", you respond, automatically. "Please let me pleasure you Mistress, Master. I am your slut"

"Good girl." She responds, using your Master's favorite term of endearment, sending another jolt to your cunt. "Keep your hands clasped behind your back. We don't have any rope here or we would tie them for you, but you better not move them or your Master will hear about it." Gesturing to her companion, who is softly rubbing the hardness in his slacks, she orders "Show me how skilled your mouth is slut. Free his hard cock, and take it deep into your mouth until he cums. I don't want to hear any complaints, and I don't want to see that cock come out of your mouth. Understand slut?"

"Yes Mistress." You immediately get to work, leaning forward into his slacks, tracing your tongue along the bulge in his slacks, reaching for his belt with your teeth. You can feel him getting harder, and oblivious to where you are, become even more excited about the prospect of satisfying this stranger's cock. Your mouth works over the clasp, biting and pulling, but despite your experience with your Master's belt, you are at first unable to undo it. You look up briefly, to see a slightly frustrated look on his face, and you redouble your efforts in an effort to avoid any future punishment. Finally, it comes free, and you quickly lower his zipper, freeing his large and very erect member from his slacks. Quickly you wrap your lips around it, taking it deeply into your throat, down all the way to the hilt, as you taste his salty precum.

"Impressive, slut", you hear your temporary Master say, and you look up at him while keeping his shaft wrapped around your lips. "You really do know how to give a good blowjob don't you? Your master has trained you well."

With your mouth filled, you can give no response, but despite the degrading comments you are proud, knowing that you are living up to your duties as proper whore. You use your tongue to its full advantage, stroking the underside of his cock, as your head starts to bob faster and faster, and you feel his cock start to twitch as he gets closer to cumming. You want more than anything for someone to rub your pussy, you feel as if you will cum with just a few seconds of sensation on your clit, and you gyrate your hips, trying to give yourself some friction against the unforgiving shield of your belt.

Your Master, breathing heavily, still manages to laugh, "Look at what a whore she is, locked away and still trying to grind her cunt. I bet she wants to cum real bad, don't you slut?"

With your lips wrapped around his cock, your moan of acknowledgement is unintelligible, and despite how much you want to beg for release, you dare not let his cock fall out of your mouth, or you know you will be facing an even longer period of denial when your Master is informed.

"I almost feel a little bad for the Slut", you hear him say, "Hon, why don't you at least give her tits a little attention? She won't be able to cum, but I enjoy watching her squirm."

Out of the corner of your eye you see your Mistress step behind you, and before you know it her hands begin to play with your tits, massaging them and teasing your nipples. Her soft touch causes you to moan again, louder and deeper this time, and you wish more than anything for her to reach between your legs. The cock in your mouth begins to throb, his pleasure enhanced by the vibrations from your moans. Your mouth and tongue move faster, taking his shaft deep down your throat on every thrust, and you feel a mixture of precum and your own saliva drip down your chin. You can feel that he is closed to cumming, and you prepare to swallow every drop as you have been trained.

Suddenly, you feel the plug in your ass pushed deeper, as your Mistress has gripped your chastity belt and begins pulling it upward. It fits snugly, but she has found enough room to move it, and she settles into a quick rhythm pulling and pushing your belt, causing it to move up and down in your ass ever so slightly. Occasionally, the front of the belt rubs against your slick pussy, and you moan loudly around the cock when this happens, but your Mistress is as cruel as she is clever, and makes sure not to let you get too much stimulation.

Despite this, your pussy is aching with desire, and your thighs are completely slick with your juices. You are sure there must be a puddle on the floor where you are kneeling, and the thought of being such a horny slut causes your pussy to ache even more. Lost in subspace, your body is moving of its own volition, every sense heightened, every touch from your Mistress causing you to tremble.

"Oh god, I'm so close..", you hear your him moan, "Keep going slut! Don't let that cock fall out of your mouth!"

Your mouth works furiously, your lips going from his head all the way down to the base of his shaft, as fast as you can, careful not to let it come out completely. His moans become louder, and you feel his hands grip your hair tightly, keeping your mouth pressed against him. Suddenly, you feel a sharp pain from your tits, and you realize your Mistress is no longer massaging you but now pinching, squeezing, and pulling your nipples, her fingers as rough as your Master's strongest pair of nipple clamps.

"Don't stop slut, I want to cum all over your face and tits. Your Master told me you are not allowed to clean it up, so it will please me knowing that my cum is all over you for the rest of the night. Oh god slut, you really know how to use that mouth..."

Humiliated by the prospect of allowing this stranger to cum all over you, you feel your body betray you as your arousal only grows. The pain from your nipples continues, as your Mistress has not let up, and you struggle to keep the cock in your mouth, keeping your hands clasped tightly behind you, lest they be tempted to relieve the pain from your chest. Your Mistress gives your nipples another twist, timed exactly as your head is at the top of its thrust, and the sharp pain causes your lips to lose their grip on his shaft, causing it to drop against your chin briefly. You quickly take it back into your mouth, hoping they did not notice your brief failure, and your Mistress again begins to massage your nipples, easing the pain, and driving you wild again. Without warning, your hair is gripped tightly, and your head is pulled back off the cock.

"Open your mouth slut, and finish me with your hands. I want my cum in your mouth and all over your tits. Is that understood, slut?"

"Yes Master." you quickly respond, opening your mouth wide, and having been given permission you grip his cock tightly and begin to stroke him quickly as his moans turn to grunts. In just a few strokes, his cock begins to throb, and with a loud groan he starts to cum, hot streams of jizz landing in your mouth and on your chin. You quickly swallow everything that lands in your mouth, licking your lips, and continue stroking his shaft as your make sure that he spurts a load on your tits as well.

"Good girl. Now you are a properly attired slut, with cum all over your face and tits. And look at that puddle beneath your legs slut! I bet you are dying to cum, and you have four more weeks!" He takes pleasure in humiliating you, and you make no protest, knowing you are being properly put in your place. As well trained as you are, your hands are clasped behind your back again, and you remain on your knees, awaiting your next command.

Your Mistress steps in front of you, as your Master zips up his pants, and takes her place behind you, playing with your tits roughly. His hands are not as adept as your Mistress's, but the pain and pleasure are intermixed, and it doesn't stop your pussy from aching.

"Now it's my turn slut", Your Mistress says, as she lifts her short dress above her waist, revealing her panty-less and shaved pussy. She grips your hair, and pulls your face into her mound, already slick with arousal from watching her companion. "Let's see if your tongue is as good on my clit as it was for his cock."

You do not hesitate, you know what is required of you, and immediately you begin working your tongue over her clit, enjoying the taste of her wet pussy, as much as you enjoyed the mouthful of cum. Your tongue works quickly, alternating between quick flicks of her clit, and working its way between her pussy lips. On your knees, locked up and horny, you pleasure this stranger as if it were your salvation, knowing in some small way it is. You wish that it was her tongue between your pussy lips, knowing it would be mere seconds before you would cum in bliss, and you are jealous of every moan that escapes her lips.

Again you feel your nipples being pinched and twisted, as the Master behind you tries to distract you, but by now you are lost in a veil of pleasure and pain, and the twists feel as good as the gentle rubs. Your mistress pulls your face deeper into her pussy, and you find it harder to breathe, but your tongue continues working, and you know you are doing well when your Mistress begins to moan louder, leaning back against the wall behind her for balance.

"Oh slut, you really are quite a well trained slave aren't you? Look at you, locked up and plugged, and pleasuring two people you've never met just for the chance at cumming. I bet you wish someone was licking your pussy right now, don't you?"

You can only moan in pleasurable agony as your Mistress has identified your thoughts exactly, and you wonder now how long you have been on your knees and if anyone has noticed the miniature orgy going on in the hallway.

"Oh god slut, I am going to cum all over your face, would you like that slut? I bet you would, wouldn't you?"

"Yes Mistress" you say quickly, between breaths and licks, "Please use my face as you will. I am here to service you Mistress"

"I think I will slut", she says, suiting words to actions as she grips your head with both hands, and begins to grind her pussy across your entire face. You know what she desires, and you leave your tongue out, licking her pussy whenever you can, letting her use your face as a sextoy, as she grinds into it faster and faster, moaning louder. She pulls you in tighter, and you struggle to breathe as she grinds her clit roughly up and down your mouth, nose and chin, until finally she cums with a long moan, her cum leaking out of her pussy and into your mouth. You quickly lick up every drop, running your tongue over her clit with the expertise of a trained sex slave, causing her to cum again almost immediately, even harder.

Finally, after a few moments, she regains her composure, and as you lick her thighs and pussy clean, she lowers her dress, straightening herself out. As you have not been ordered otherwise, you remain on your knees, tits exposed, face covered in cum, and your wet pussy still locked away. Her companion gives your ass a few hard slaps, then he too releases your tits, and together they start to walk hand in hand down the hall, leaving you where you kneel, humiliated, horny, and unsatisfied.

After a few steps, your Mistress turns back to look at you. "Well slut? What are you waiting for? Don't you want to hear if we tell your Master you have been obedient?"

You start to stand, hoping that you will have pleased your Master, hoping for some reduction on your four weeks of chastity, but you are interrupted by your Mistress's voice.

"No slut, we aren't going far. You remain on your knees. Crawl behind us like a good little slut."

You glance quickly around you, humiliated at having to crawl while covered in cum in a busy night club, but luckily no one is paying much attention to you. You are relieved, but also slightly disappointed, as you know that as humiliating as it would be to have someone see you like this, it would also make you even wetter. You crawl behind the couple, and true to their word after only a few moments you find yourself on your knees looking up at me, as the couple you have just pleasured whispers softly to him.

You cannot read my expression - he looks at first pleased, but you are sure you see a flash of anger on his face for a brief instant, before it settles into a neutral expression as the couple walks away, making their way back into the heart of the club, not even glancing back at the sex slave they had just used so thoroughly. You wait patiently for me to comment, hoping that you will be rewarded, but knowing that you are likely still going to be a horny mess for some time since this is only the first day of your chastity.

"They tell me you did well slut, and that you served them properly. She seems quite fond of you in fact, and has inquired if she may use you again in the future."

Your face flushes, unsure of how you would feel being forced to serve them again, but glad that they had been satisfied with your service. You are hopeful your denial can be reduced, but your hope doesn't last long, as I continue sternly,

"However, they also told me you were very disobedient at first, and did not immediately offer your services to them when they inquired. They also told me that you failed to keep his cock in your mouth the entire time, as you were instructed. Is that right slut? Were you disobedient? Did you fail to follow their instructions?"

"Sir...I am sorry, Sir", you can only reply. "Please Master, I am your slut Sir. Please let me cum Master, my pussy is leaking and aching...I'll do anything you want..."

I let out a small laugh, "Let you cum slut? On your first day in chastity! And after you were disobedient - you think you deserve to cum slut?"

"No sir, I am sorry Master..."

"And slut? You are sorry and what? What do you deserve?"

"I deserve to be punished Master. Please punish me as you see fit, I am just a cum slut for you Master."

I smile, enjoying your disheveled look, attired as a proper slut should be, with cum drying on your face and tits, and your inner thighs completely slick with arousal.

"Good girl. That is a good response. I am very pleased with your behavior slut, but as you correctly pointed out, you do deserve to be punished..."

My Stories:
Denial & Punishment
Chastity Slut
Old 09-26-2013, 08:16 PM   #6
Spanked_silly4u

Please continue quickly.
Old 09-26-2013, 09:34 PM   #7
ImrielCourcel

I actually plan to add a chapter or two between before this next one, but I have this one already written, so enjoy:

It's been ten days since Master began your punishment, but it's the only thing you can think about. You try to focus your mind on your present task, which is preparing drinks for your Master and his guest, a beautiful Mistress who knows all about your kinky life. As such, you are dressed appropriately: a short black skirt, with a small white apron that just barely covers your ass and a lacy corset, laces tied tightly up your spine, leaving your very hard nipples exposed. Knee high stockings and high heels complete the ensemble; in short, you look like the french maid that all men fantasize about. Suddenly, you feel a buzzing between your legs, and you stumble at the sudden vibrations pleasuring your pussy, nearly spilling the drinks. The vibrations increase in speed, and your breathing gets heavier, as you feel your wetness leak down your legs. You have been so horny these last few days that you reach the brink of orgasm quickly, a soft moan escaping your lips. The vibration continues, and your moans are getting louder, as you get closer and closer to the edge. Feeling that you can't hold back any more, you raise your voice to call out to your Master,

"Master, may I please have permission to cum?" Without warning, the vibrations cease, leaving your pussy suddenly aching. As you feel your orgasm begin to slip away, desperate for any sensation on your clit, you reach between your legs with one hand to rub your pussy, to just give it a little sensation. Unfortunately, your hand finds only the steel plate of your chastity belt, and no matter how you try, you can't get any friction. You groan in frustration, and again when you realize you have three more weeks locked up, but you gather yourself and take the drinks to serve your Master. As you walk, you feel the weight of the belt between your legs, snug against your pussy and tight between your asscrack Before Mistress arrived, Master inserted a vibrating dildo into the crotch shield, of which he could turn on and off remotely. You can feel it penetaring you as you walk, but it's too small without the vibrations to let you cum. Instead, it's just another way to torment your dripping snatch.

Master and Mistress are seated on two ottomans, quietly chatting with each other. Their conversation stops immediately when you enter the room, and their eyes turn to you. Both of them have sly smiles on their faces, which is usually not a good sign for you. Focusing all your attention on your tray of drinks, you walk slowly into the room. You glance at your Master's hands to make sure they are empty; you know he will turn the vibrator on at just the wrong time, but he is not holding the remote. You first walk to your Master, as he is always the first you are to serve, and kneel in front of him. You face your Master's feet, and hold the tray high above you, so that your Master may take his drink.

"Good girl. You are remembering your manners. It might be enough to make me forget about that near accident you just had in the kitchen."

You blush, embarrassed that I had seen you, but remain motionless on your knees. Suddenly you feel your nipples being squeezed and fondled, and you nearly stumble, but you regain your footing without any real fuss. My hands continue to play with your tits, massaging them softly, then squeeing them tightly without warning. Your breathing gets heavier, and you are helpless to stop the moan that escapes your lips. It's the barest of touches from me, but it's enough to cause your pussy to leak even further. At this point, an orgasm is the only thing on your mind.

Soon, I stop playing with your tits, leaving your nipples painfully hard, and I beckon you to serve Mistress.

You rise to your feet, stealing a quick glance to make sure your Master's hands were still empty, then walk towards Mistress to serve her. You start to kneel, when suddenly the vibrator turns on again, at full speed. You are helpless to stop yourself, your thighs involuntarily squeeze together, and you stumble forward, spilling the tray and Mistress's drink all over her skirt and the chair. You end up on your knees anyway, but your back is arched and all attention is on your pussy, and you are ready to climax in seconds.

"Master, Mistress, please may I cum. Master, I can't hold it, please may I cum?", You beg between moans.

"Absolutely not, slut. After the stunt you just pulled? You might have just earned yourself another week!" Again the vibrator stops, too soon for you to cum, and you let out a small cry of frustration. "On your feet slut, spread and present yourself. You've made quite a mess and embarassed me in front of Mistress."

"But...but...you turned the vibrator on Master. I'm sorry Master...but I couldn't help myself...", you protest.

My glare is stern, and I hold my empty hands out to you "Are you accusing me of something slut? Do you see the remote in my hands? Should we add another week for a false accusation?"

"No Master. I'm sorry. Please Master, I am so wet..."

"Enough." I silence you. "Present yourself now. Since you have made such a mess of Mistress's outfit, it's she who will decide your punishment."

You get to your feet quickly, lifting your skirt above your ass and spreading your legs. You put your hands behind your head, arching your back slightly so that your erect nipples are thrust forward. You turn to face Mistress, and as you do so you notice the remote to your vibrator in her hands. Mistress has a wicked smile across her lips, and you are suddenly nervous knowing that Mistress has you right where she wants you. Quickly, you apologize, "I'm sorry Mistress." Neither Mistress's nor my expression changes, and you realize more is needed. "I'm sorry Mistress. Please punish this slut as you see fit."

I lean close to you, squeezing both your nipples tightly, causing you to wince. "That's better, slut. You are to do exactly as Mistress says. Don't embarass me again." I give your nipples a final squeeze, then walk behind you to settle on the couch and enjoy the show.

Mistress walks slowly around you, running her fingers slowly over your body, the softness of a skin a stark contrast to Master's. She walks her fingers up and down your neck, slowly caressing your tits. She moves her hands downward, over your hips and thighs. Her hands work there way inward, caressing your inner thighs, working their way higher, towards your pussy. She laughs softly, noting how slick your thighs are with your own juices, as she continues inching her fingers higher. Finally, just as you should be feeling Mistress's fingers on your aching cunt, you instead feel nothing, as Mistress taps the front of your chastity belt. You let out another frustrated moan, and Mistress laughs again, "I bet you wish you could take this belt off, don't you slut? Don't you wish you could play with your poor little, leaking pussy?"

You respond somewhere between a moan and a beg, "Yes Mistress. Please Mistress, I want to play with my cunt. I need to cum so bad..."

Mistress laughs again from behind you, reaching around your body and turning her attention back to your nipples, as she continues to taunt you. "Look at you, horny little slut. You'd do just about anything to cum, wouldn't you?" Suddenly you feel a sharp slap on your ass and you let out a little yelp. Before you can react further, Mistress spanks you again, "I'm going to spank you forty times slut.," Mistress says, punctating her words with another hard slap on your ass. "This is just for ruining my skirt." You wince as the spanking continues, but you keep your legs spread and your tits thrust forward. Your pussy starts getting wetter, in spite of the rising heat from your ass. "You have a long way to go if you want to earn your way out of that belt." Mistress continues spanking your backside, your ass feels like fire, but it's doing nothing to stop your arousal. Before you know it forty spanks is up, but your spanking continues.

"Mistress, that's forty Mistress, please!"

Mistress does not stop, "Forty? I didn't hear you count 'one', how can we be at forty?"

"Ahh, I'm sorry Mistress,". You feel a hard spank. "One, Mistress." Another spank. "Two Mistress."

At fifteen, you don't think you can take any more, when suddenly the vibrator in your chastity belt turns on. You moan unexpectedly, and your attention is quickly drawn to your aching clit. Suddenly you realize you have forgotten to continue counting, and you quickly continue, finding it surprisingly difficult to focus as the vibrator teases you mercilessly.

Finally, the spanking subsides, but your relief is short lived as Mistress turns off the vibrator as well. She smiles at the expression on your face, "I love the look of a horny, desperate slut. Get on your knees and crawl over to me. Your Master says you have a talented tongue. It's time for you to prove it."

You drop to your knees immediately and crawl towards Mistress. You know exactly what you are expected to do, and you immediately bury your head under Mistress's skirt. She is not wearing any panties, and your tongue immediately finds her pussy is as wet as yours. You immediately get to work, and before long Mistress is moaning loudly. Suddenly, Mistress grips your hear tightly, and pulls you deep into her snatch. "I don't want you to pleasure me slut, I want to use you. You are my plaything. You don't get the privelege of using your tongue on me, I'm going to fuck your face until I cum all over it, then keep going until I cum again. Do you understand slut?" She grips your head tightly, grinding her pussy across your face, using your tongue, your nose, your chin, anything that gives her friction. Her other hand toys with the vibrator remote, turning it on and off at varying speeds at random. You gasp for breath as Mistress fucks your face, her moans get louder and quicker. Mistress cums several times over you, leaving your face a sticky mess of pussy juice. Your hair is disheveled, and your own thighs are slick from the vibrator between your legs. Unlike Mistress however, you did not get to cum, and you are jealous of the langorous look of pleasure on Mistress's face. "Good girl. I came four times. I bet you wish you could cum even once, don't you slut? Now it's your Master's turn."

I walk back in front of you, and you don't hesitate; you immediately lean towards the bulge in my pants, your teeth finding the zipper and lowering it as you were taught. My hard cock springs free, and you waste no time wrapping your lips around it. Mistress continues to tease you with the vibrator, and you moan and pant around my cock. Your tongue works its way up and down my shaft, as you take it deep into your mouth, moving your head in sync with my thrusts. "That's it slut, suck that cock like the whore you are. You'd do this all day long, if someone would just touch your pussy, wouldn't you?" I let out a grunt as I feel my orgasm building. "Keep going slut, don't dissapoint me again. Show me what a good cockslut you are."

Your mouth works faster, knowing that I am close, and you prepare yourself to swallow my cum. You feel my cock throb, and you my orgasm is approaching quickly. "AHH, open your mouth slut, I'm going to cum all over your face!" I pull my cock out of your mouth just before I climax, spraying your face and your tits with thick gobs of white cum. You lick the cum near your lips, but your face is still covered in pussy juice and sperm. As Master moves away from you, you see yourself in the mirror: On your knees, with a chastity belt and a corset, face covered in cum, hair disheveled, you look, appropriately, like the slut you are.

My Stories:
Denial & Punishment
Chastity Slut
Old 11-11-2013, 01:47 PM   #8
katt james

Thumbs up nice

i like the story and reading it defiantly turned me on :P

likes: spanking(medium/hard),anal,nipple play/pain, bondage, outdoors, semi public, wedgies

limits: photos/cam/audio,poo, animals, family/friends
katt james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:16 PM   #9
yourkikslave
getDare Sweetheart

Probably one of the best stories I have read on this site! I can't wait to see where it goes next. I would absolutely love to be that chastity slut!

Likes: Bondage, light piss, asking permission, puppy play, anal

Limits: Public, illegal, family, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, Cam or Pics, heavy pee drinking
yourkikslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk