Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-16-2017, 12:06 AM   #1
Redynscrire

Male 23/male/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in any location (chat slave)

23/male/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in any location (chat slave)

-Ok so I haven’t really done much stuff like this so forgive me if I sound or phrase this stuff differently.

-So I am looking for someone to teach/guide me into an online sub/dom kind of thing. I’ve been interested in interacting with someone online for a while but have been busy. Now that it is Christmas break I have enough time to do more things.

-So I just recently got a chastity cage and was thinking it would be more interesting if I had someone else I could experience this with. Maybe someone with a little experience with this before as to show me what I am doing wrong or right.

-My other interests are bondage, edging, anal, some pain, and trying new things. I honestly could have a lot of fun doing almost anything as long as my mistress (idk that just seems wierd to say) tells me to and finds pleasure in that. I would also be willing to do pics.

-I would want someone that is available a reasonable amount of time. Not like once a week or 24/7 but be wanting to talk and do stuff maybe daily. I think that communication is a big deal and understanding each other makes a relationship thrive so the more human-like you are the better.

-I know you are supposed to write more in here so that people think you are a better candidate or whatever but I don’t really know what else to write.

-If you think you would work well with me than pm and we can figure something out. Also if you have any questions ask because I know this was kind of brief but answering questions is a lot easier.

-Redynscrire

Last edited by Redynscrire; 12-16-2017 at 01:31 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk