Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-11-2020, 01:34 PM   #1
ella_ella

Default 26/F - insertion/humiliation dares to perform before bed

I live with other people and I normally don’t have much alone time during the day, so I wanted to ask for some dares that can be performed before going sleep, to make this slut go to bed frustrated and wet, and/or feeling punished.

For example dares that involve insertions, stretching, not too noisy spankings (so using either hand, spoon or cane) giving oral to things, pegs, etc? Can't be turning on my vibrators because they are terribly noisy, but I can still use them to fill holes.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 01:43 PM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Spank your ass while have your ass stuffed with plug. As for how much roll three dice and multiple the number. See how luck you are.

After spank try to do squat while your dildo is sitting up right on the floor. Go all the way down and make sure it goes as much as you can. Do it in front of a mirror preferably so you can see Why there is a slut in your room. Count out quietly with the squat number.

IF you want more challenge tape both dildo and plug in before you go to bed and this way you will wake up with a set of really gaped holes. But only do this when you are familiar with long time plug.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 01:54 PM   #3
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Spank your ass while have your ass stuffed with plug. As for how much roll three dice and multiple the number. See how luck you are.

After spank try to do squat while your dildo is sitting up right on the floor. Go all the way down and make sure it goes as much as you can. Do it in front of a mirror preferably so you can see Why there is a slut in your room. Count out quietly with the squat number.

IF you want more challenge tape both dildo and plug in before you go to bed and this way you will wake up with a set of really gaped holes. But only do this when you are familiar with long time plug.
Thank you Sir, I'll definitely try this.
How many squats should it be? Shall I roll the dice for that too?

(Sadly I'm not familiar with long time plugs, but maybe I can do it for an hour while I read before bed, to start getting a feel of it)

HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
Old 08-11-2020, 01:56 PM   #4
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

Put 1 clothepeg on each nipple and 2 on each pussy lip, tape your mouth to be sure don't make noises , plug your ass and then you will be ready to start, use your tick dildo to edge then spank each inner thigh 10 times using cane, repeat this 3 times, don't cum, you need to go sleep frustrated and feeling punished, your words.

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 02:20 PM   #5
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ella_ella View Post
Thank you Sir, I'll definitely try this.
How many squats should it be? Shall I roll the dice for that too?

(Sadly I'm not familiar with long time plugs, but maybe I can do it for an hour while I read before bed, to start getting a feel of it)
For squat I am thinking if possible do it till you get to an edge?

But if that is too evil then yes role 5 dice and add their number. This should be too bad.

And if you like, pussy spank after squatting to give the slut in the mirror a good lesson.

One hour reading sounds good. It's a shame you cannot use any of your vibe. As it is always fun to do the reading book out loud with vibe on.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Garry0993 for this post:
Old 08-11-2020, 02:30 PM   #6
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew 25:17 View Post
Put 1 clothepeg on each nipple and 2 on each pussy lip, tape your mouth to be sure don't make noises , plug your ass and then you will be ready to start, use your tick dildo to edge then spank each inner thigh 10 times using cane, repeat this 3 times, don't cum, you need to go sleep frustrated and feeling punished, your words.
Thank you Sir.
Anything regarding breasts is in my limits, I could add pegs to my pussy lips instead?

Old 08-11-2020, 02:42 PM   #7
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank you Sir.
Anything regarding breasts is in my limits, I could add pegs to my pussy lips instead?
Sorry I totally missed that reading your sig, of course you can, totally fine .

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Andrew 25:17 for this post:
Old 08-11-2020, 03:37 PM   #8
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

One obvious thing to do would be to use your toys for some hidden public play.

Just insert one of the following toys, dress normale and spend the next hour with the people you live with. Or is that is to much get something fomr the kitchen and return to your room.
Try it with:
- each of your 3 butt plugs
- your wearable ergonomic vibrator
- thick dildo,
- anal beads dildo

I advise panties and throusers for the first time.
But next time try panties and a dress.

Since you are also into humiliation that should be perfect for you

Have fun!

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thursday for this post:
Old 08-12-2020, 01:17 AM   #9
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Related to other dares I've given you. Just before you go to bed insert as many pencils as you can. Wait ten minutes then take them out. Each night insert one more than the previous night.
Old 08-12-2020, 02:23 PM   #10
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Related to other dares I've given you. Just before you go to bed insert as many pencils as you can. Wait ten minutes then take them out. Each night insert one more than the previous night.
I began with this task tonight because my flatmates kept me up for too long to have time for the others before bedtime.
I lied in my bed, yanked down my panties, and covered myself with the bed covers. Then I opened my pencil case and lying on the side I began inserting the pencils one after the other. It gave me such a thingle of excitement, being hidden like this and filling my pussy more and more while I could still hear people talking in the other room. When I was filled to my limit (12 pencils), I stopped. My pussy ached around the pencils filling and stretching me so much, and burned a bit, but was also getting wetter and wetter. I lied there on my side under the covers for 10 minutes as instructed, then it was enough to move a bit for all the pencils to fall down, they were so soaked and slippery.
Thank you for your task Sir.
I'll report when I'll do it once more and try add another pencil and loosen more my slut hole.

Old 08-12-2020, 10:06 PM   #11
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

You may only use toothpaste as lube or what ever your penis sleeve down there produces. The later means you will have to insert each of the following device in your penis sleeve (pussy) first, the order is not optional though. If your pussy is already filled, you will either squeeze the second toy in (preferred) or remove the other toy first temporarily (removal costs 10 hits to your clit with a wooden spoon after removal of each toy.
Start with the anal beads dildo. Lube it up (remember: if you use your pussy juices: you will first have to insert it there and then after removal pay with 10 spanks). If you go for toothpaste you are "fine" if you go for no lube: good luck.
The anal beads go up your ass. And for a slut like you there is no mercy, so place it, and then push it in as quickly as you can, don't you dare to be slow on it.
Second toy is your thick dildo. It goes up your pussy of course. You should know by now how I like it. So place it on a chair and quickly sit down on it. Stand up again and repeat this sitting down on it 23 times.
Now you may rub your clit for 10 minutes. If you reach the edge you have to stop and give your clit 10 smacks with the wooden spoon. Then your 10 minutes start from the beginning. If you do not reach the 10 minutes after 6 tries you are denied for the next 24 hours.
Now be a good girl and clean your thick dildo by worshipping and sucking it for another 10 minutes. While doing so you may rub your clit and finger yourself. If you are not in denial from the previous rubbing you may cum.

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 03:24 AM   #12
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloM35 View Post
You may only use toothpaste as lube or what ever your penis sleeve down there produces. The later means you will have to insert each of the following device in your penis sleeve (pussy) first, the order is not optional though. If your pussy is already filled, you will either squeeze the second toy in (preferred) or remove the other toy first temporarily (removal costs 10 hits to your clit with a wooden spoon after removal of each toy.
Start with the anal beads dildo. Lube it up (remember: if you use your pussy juices: you will first have to insert it there and then after removal pay with 10 spanks). If you go for toothpaste you are "fine" if you go for no lube: good luck.
The anal beads go up your ass. And for a slut like you there is no mercy, so place it, and then push it in as quickly as you can, don't you dare to be slow on it.
Second toy is your thick dildo. It goes up your pussy of course. You should know by now how I like it. So place it on a chair and quickly sit down on it. Stand up again and repeat this sitting down on it 23 times.
Now you may rub your clit for 10 minutes. If you reach the edge you have to stop and give your clit 10 smacks with the wooden spoon. Then your 10 minutes start from the beginning. If you do not reach the 10 minutes after 6 tries you are denied for the next 24 hours.
Now be a good girl and clean your thick dildo by worshipping and sucking it for another 10 minutes. While doing so you may rub your clit and finger yourself. If you are not in denial from the previous rubbing you may cum.
clit spankings are in my limits, could I change that to pussy spankings or inner thighs/ass spankings instead?

Old 08-13-2020, 03:29 AM   #13
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

Quote:
clit spankings are in my limits, could I change that to pussy spankings or inner thighs/ass spankings instead?
Sure, pussy spanking preferred. I wasn't planning to ignore your limits, sorry for that

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SoloM35 for this post:
Old 08-13-2020, 11:49 AM   #14
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew 25:17 View Post
I got ready lowering my panties and placing 3 clothespegs on esch labia. They gripped hard on my pussy lips, hurting with a very intense sting.
On all fours I inserted the medium plug. I hadn’t been plugged in some days so I had to fuck my hole with it a bit before being able to get it inside. Once plugged I lied on my back, legs spread, and pushed the big dildo inside. It stretched me awfully, the plug filling my other hole making it hard to get it all inside, and the pegs on my labias burned more and more. I felt so full and tortured I edged within seconds and proceeded to cane my inner thighs. It hurt a lot, and after that I could still feel the stripes of where the cane hit me hurting, as I edged the second time. The big dildo was filling me awfully, my pussy was being so stretched and full, I soon edged again. The pegs seemed like coals on my labia, hurting so much. I caned myself again, and thankfully I was gagged because I felt like screaming. I was drooling allover the rag I was using to gag myself.
I was spasming so hard around the plug and the dildo.
I did my last edge, and nearly pushed out the plug because I tensed so intensely. I stopped And caned myself the last time, and had to wait with my legs spread and pussy and ass still full to recover from it.
I took off the pegs one by one, my pussy was hot and raw, and felt awfully abused. The I slid out the dildo, my pussy finally empty and achy, and the removed the plug to go to sleep.

Thank you for your dare Sir, this whore is surely frustrated and feeling very ached and punished in her holes.

Old 08-13-2020, 12:37 PM   #15
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
I'll report when I'll do it once more and try add another pencil and loosen more my slut hole.
I'll be looking forward to see the improvement. You are already looser than the last thread. You could only fit ten in all at once.

Advertisements
Kink Talk