Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-13-2013, 02:08 PM   #46
legendarylinda

I don't mean to be miss smartypants, but to me it sounds like most people talk about edging here, not ruined orgasms. For a ruined orgasm you don't stop before you feel the orgasm take over, you stop right at the point when an orgasm is inevitable. To me, this is insanely frustrating and I only do it when I am denied and ordered to edge and I accidentally drift off and go over the edge. It takes all my willpower not to touch, I usually just grip on the sheets to occupy my hands and wait for the feelings to subside. Physically, it feels like my pussy is trying to grasp on something, to feel some stimulation but to no avail. I feel like the pleasure is being ripped away from me. I'm left feeling empty and frustrated and my arousal level drops without the feeling of relief. After a while it kicks back in and I'm hornier than before.

Dislikes: Anal play; humiliation; ice

Limits: Pee & scat; diapers; public, permanent
legendarylinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:59 AM   #47
Kira
Account Banned

It's not really frustrating to me. Just a "meh, did I really do all that just to ruin an orgasm?"

| 21 || Female |
Currently wearing: nothing
Bra size E cup *EU, partially shaven pussy

Likes pain, humiliation, orgasm control
Limits illegal, scat, family
Toys http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68189

Kira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:15 PM   #48
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Back before I learned some meditation techniques to help reframe myself from cumming; It felt rather blah. To watch it just go here and there and over there; it was rather sad to watch. Then a course, I would have to clean up my mess. Not fun. I am thankful I learned those meditation techniques before I met my current Master and Mistress. I would hate to have to cum and ruin a good eding show I have am putting on for their enjoyment. I have not had any problems for a while know.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:09 PM   #49
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Anyone else up for trying out a ruined orgasm?
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:03 PM   #50
MozzarellaMan88

I have done this a few times. Incredibly disappointing. However, it does make it easier to cum more than once.
MozzarellaMan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 03:33 PM   #51
MeisterDerWagt

I read this whole thread looking for advice, then tried it as part of my cum eating dare.

I edged three times and then ticked the underside of the head each time, on the third time I just kept tickling and felt something a bit like the edge, then my dick just drooled a big load of cum like I was peeing.

It wasn't frustrating, it wasn't pleasurable and I didn't have an orgasm. It left me horny enough that I was able to masturbate, orgasm and cum again right after licking up my first mess.

Likes - pee, bondage, naked, sub, tight briefs!
Limits - drinking it, poop, public, messing up my place.
MeisterDerWagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:11 PM   #52
yogaboy

Default 125 hours denied, jizz in running tights and a ruined orgasm

I have had ruined orgasms before, but tried it out and did an extended report on it on my getDare blog, "125 hours denied, jizz in running tights and a ruined orgasm".
yogaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 04:31 PM   #53
chi_guy82

Default tried it

i edged 10 times and ruined my orgasm afterward. i was in the shower and i came very little and it was washed away. but i had fun
chi_guy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:18 PM   #54
phantom2001
getDare Sweetheart

I just ruined my first orgasm last week and it was incredible. I was grateful for this thread for the idea.

Whenever I get a PM with the subject ROLL 'EM, I'll do any dice dare you send me along with whatever you roll for it

Kik: 2001phantom

Denied until May 20th, 2018
phantom2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:13 AM   #55
SexyCaity
Account Banned

How disappointing! :P Its like the epitome of pleasure, and then just stopping, feeling your pussy throb and feel no pleasure with it. Was definitely a different experience

DISLIKES: Pain (i.e. nipple clamping DX), humiliation, cross-dressing, wedgies (occasionally)

LIMITS: Anal, urination or any excretion, public/semi-public, torture

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SexyCaity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:17 PM   #56
Surly

Default Ruined

I actually enjoy the occasional ruined orgasm. I haven't came in a week and ive been edging all day. I just ruined it and love the feeling of cum oozing out slowly. It's very calming.
Surly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:40 AM   #57
Ruined-o-Holic

I'd like to share one of my ruined orgasm experience here, it was a report by me to the lady who controls and denies my orgasms. Hope you like it.. By the way, it was after 8 days of orgasm denial with lots of daily edges..

---
It's time to have a ruined orgasm! My heart was throbbing, I had to take a shower! I took 8 clothespegs by me, then got in the bathroom and locked the door. (because I had a plan in my mind)
My cock was already rock hard; I put my clothes off quickly and I was totally naked. It was certain that my cock was begging for some stimulation and relief, it was twitching instinctively.
In fact, I wanted to have my ruined orgasm quickly but I thought myself and remembered your words: "you should be thankful for that Ruined-o-Holic; you have not earned an orgasm yet, not even a ruined one."
I was troubled because of it, so I decided to have my ruined orgasm in a more uncomfortable way for you ***, because you were not totally satisfied with me.
So I took my underwear (my boxer) and put it into my mouth, it was a gag for me; I shouldn't have made a noise, not even a moan. Then I started to take the clothespegs next to me and put them over my poor swollen balls!
I placed all of them (8) and then kneeled down, just like you are in front of me ***!
At that moment, my heart was throbbing, I was imagining you in sexy high heels in front of me and my cock was crying, literally!
Then I started to stroke my cock and it wasn't take a long time to hit the edge, oh it was so close, I was nearly on the edge but my mouth was full of saliva, I was gagged and my breath was not normal!
Also I had some pain in my balls because of 8 clothespegs right there; they were biting and aching my balls! What an uneasy condition for me! I was like a sex toy for you right there *** , with a gag in my mouth and clothespegs over my poor balls.
Oh, I was holding my edge before having my ruined orgasm because I wanted it to be more harsh, and it did ***!
I pumped my rock hard cock one or two strokes more, and I passed the point of no return; my mouth gagged, my balls in pain and I let go of my cock and clasped my hands by grasping my wrists behind my back!
I felt the mess rushed on my shaft and my balls got strained under the sway of ruined orgasm. My twitching cock and strained balls were the only parts of my body moving right at that moment!
No hands, 8 clothespegs over balls, mouth gagged and I was imagining you're watching me there! I felt it knocked the wind out of me and my cock spurted its first load and flied out almost 10 centimeter forwards! I was just watching and expecting it to spurt much more, because I needed to have relief much more! But it didn't.
After that first spurt, my cock spasmed three or four times more but the only thing I could get was just dribble! My cock drained its load by dribble and it just leaked out. My cock was still bobbing up and down and me & my cock wanted to keep it going and have a full orgasm but that was all I had, not more.
My cock was itching after had its ruined orgasm but shame on him, it was all he deserved..

I had wanted to have at least a ruined orgasm beforehand but after had that, I understood it was bad for me, because my cock was still itching and this time it wanted to have a full orgasm, then. Too bad for me. I pulled all the clothespegs really hard and I moaned hard, my balls were on fire after that ruined orgasm and clothespegs! They were red, really red.
Then I pulled the gag and took a shower ***.
---

Likes: Belly Punches, Tease & Denial, CBT/Ballbusting, JOI, Edging, Orgasm Denial, Dice Dares and of course RUINED ORGASMS!..

Dislikes (but will-do as Punishments): Long Term Denial, No Touching, Post Orgasm Torture..

Hates (never-do): Anal, family, friends, blood, crossdressing, feet, cum eating, pee-drinking..

I AM A RUINEDORGASM-O-HOLIC!

Every PM I get "EDGE", I must edge twice! Dare you to make me edge!

Last edited by Ruined-o-Holic; 01-14-2014 at 07:45 AM.
Ruined-o-Holic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 10:49 AM   #58
Schwink
getDare Sweetheart

I love the feel of a ruined orgasm. Sometimes it is even more intense than a normal orgasm. I whimper by the third one if I ruin consecutive ones. My record is four.
Schwink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 09:44 AM   #59
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

I have recently started getting into ruined orgasms and find them a real turn on. To put so much sexual energy into masturbating then to have it taken away is gutting. Watching my cock shrivel and knowing that it failed is such a weirdly good feeling.

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:11 AM   #60
mrcamslave
getDare Sweetheart

I did a great one last night. Edging constantly for an hour with ball and ass spanking and a dildo in my ass. Every drop of pre-cum I had to eat. Then after an hour of this I really need to cum but could't until I had ruined three orgasms in a row. and cum had to be eaten.

The first ruined orgasm took so much control, with one huge drip of cum to eat up. it gave me an instant headache and made me feel quite depressed, so it was very hard to carry on.

Then after more ball spanking I had to try really hard to do it a second time, again eating cum and made me feel awful.

The third one took almost 15 minutes to get there after another ball spanking, this was a bit better and i managed to smash my balls again quite quickly so I could get on with a full orgasm.

legs over my head so i had to cum in my face, it almost took my head off lol

PM me "Balls" and a number and I will slap my balls that many times

PM me a "FB" and a number between 1 and 89 and this is the number of a facebook friend I will masturbate to right NOW.

For every PM I get I will edge 3 times
PM me "Finger" and I will finger my ass
PM me "Celebrity" and a name and I will jerk off to that celebrity
mrcamslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
masturbation, orgasm, orgasms, ruined orgasm