Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Spankee: Stealthy
Spanks: 50
Tool: Wooden spoon

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2023, 07:14 PM   #32
MistressP

Spankee: All
Tool: belt

Mistress P

If you want to reach out for details about my slave Married Slut, then you can PM me
I am not looking for any more slaves or sluts to own.

Likes: Dominating older girls, Degradation, Humiliation, Total Power Exchange

Limits: Pet, Babygirl, Diaper, Pee, Scat, Blood, Involving Family
MistressP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 07:34 PM   #33
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Default Report 2 (300 points gained, 400 points total)

After edging myself to tears with my small vibrator, I knew it was time to work on some spanking to earn some more points.
Grabbing the belt I decided that this time my poor soaked clit would get the attention. Panties pulled down to my ankles as I spread my legs apart on my bed, knees bent to make a better self spanking position. My clit throbbed and I could feel my fluids covering the belt where it met my clit. 50 spanks with still teary eyes, then another 50 more. Clit feeling so wet and achey after the stimulation it had already received. Pulling my panties back into place before getting ready to start my day, panties wet from my poor needy clit.

The day kept me busy so I didn't have time to do any additional spankings so today I added 300 points for a total of 400 points!

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 09:15 AM   #34
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Default Report 3 (600 pts gained, 1,000 pts total)

Bent over the bed, top less with a blanket wrapped around me for warmth, panties slowly pulled down in anticipation. Massaging my ass cheeks and lightly taping them with my hand to warm them up. I took the paddle and rested it against my ass, shivering in anticipation. Then smack! A harsh first spanks across both my cheeks, fire erupting where I was hit. Mhm, letting the sting breath for a few seconds, not really fading but being less intensely on the surface. Then another- spank! The fire returning as I let put an almost silent little pant. Feeling so good, hurting so good. Again and again. Spank, then a rest to let the feeling breath, then spank again. 50 spanks done so slow, so harshly intesne.
Spending a few minutes just still at the end, letting the feeling fade and enjoying every second. Getting up to look at how red my cheeks were, a nice rosey blush. Pulling my panties up for a short break, trying to decide if the paddle should get to show my ass more love or of the belt should get its turn now.
Picking up the paddle again after my short break I chose to spank with shorter pauses. 50 sharp, stinging spanks as I let out little whimpers and my cunt started to drip with how good the pain felt.
Getting onto the bed, on my knees with legs spread, ass up for spanking while my head was down. Belt in hand, whimpering in anticipation of the sharp pain. Each of the 50 belt strikes done in short succession, whimpering, gasping and flinching with each impact. Greedy for more even with how it hurt so sharply!
Another 50 belt spanks had my poor ass on fire and my cunt a wet mess. My body so used to being filled by a dildo when doing anything sexual that all I could think about was more spanks or being filled and fucked by cock.
Laying face down onto the bed with my legs slightly spread. Grinding to a soft little edge in such a short time. Thinking about how if I was a good girl, a good toy, and did some more ass spanking and a clit spanking that I would give into my need to be stuffed full of cock. Thinking about how I would let myself cockwarm for perhaps and hour before fucking myself nice, deep and hard as a reward. If I could spank myself hard enough just a bit more. Hnnnn, such a needy thing I am.
Picking back up the paddle I did 10 slow, hard spanks. Then I was grinding against my sheets again, spanking 10 more times. Reaching an intesne edge, that had me twitching and panting. Trying not to cum. The edge would back away from the very edge, then return to so close to cumming. My twitching drawing out this edge into 3 edges total with how many times my body found its way back to so close to the peek!
After those close edges that soft, almost post orgasm like exhaustion hit. I knew that I wouldn't be able to manage the clit spanking, but I wasn't about to leave the ass spanking only partly done. I managed the 30 paddle spanks needed and lay in a soft, cozy haze of good feelings with a stinging, warm ass. Basking in the feeling before getting up and dressed.

Old 09-16-2023, 04:09 AM   #35
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Long time since something has been added here.

Spankee: All
Tool: Wooden spoon

And Stealthy, have five points for this amazingly hot report

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dungeonmaster for this post:
Old 09-25-2023, 11:04 AM   #36
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Default Report 4 (1,800 points gained, 2,805 points total)

As this is the last time I will get the place to myself before the end of the month I was determined to finish all the spanks that I could do in the thread.

Starting by getting myself ready with a towel under me just in case due to it being my time of the month I laid down. Upper body on the bed, while my legs were spread to expose my cunt. Nipple clamps added to my nipples as requested by Sir.
Spanking my sensitive clit with the spoon 50 times firmly in a row, each spank making my body flinch. Removing the clamps to give my nipples a break and slowly starting to edge for Sir, feeling so good. This first edge took the longest to do, slowly building up as I thought about how needy I must look silently begging for more. Pinching my right nipple to get myself closer to the edge, finding relief when I finally got to the edge.
Hnnn, such a nice feeling. Then the clamps went back on, biting into my poor nipples. The spanking continued. Over and over again. 50 spanks to my ever more sensitive and tender clit, then an edge, then spanks again. Growing more twitchy and squirming more with each one.
Clamps removed it was time for my tits to be shown some love with spanks. Using the spoon first to spank my right tit 50 times without pause. My right tit quickly growing sore, spanks always seem to make my tits more tender after so few spanks. Continuing with my tits I gave another 25 to my right tit before giving my left tit 25 spanks as well. I only allowed myself a brief break from spanking my tits to pick up the belt. Then my right tit was spanked with the belt. My right tit felt so much more tender, having been spanked so much more. Bending over the bed my tits were pressed into the blankets, soothing the sensitive skin.
Now it was time for the 200 spanks to my ass with the belt. All of these spanks with the belt have thoroughly reacquainted me with the pain of the belt. It's a sharp pain, fire growing with each spank. It hurts so much and so good. The belt and the spoon together with enough spanks would be certain to bring me to tears, somethings I can't help but want to experience in the future.
Finished with the spanking I got dressed in cozy clothes and curled up in bed for a short rest, with a tender clit and tits, and a burning sore, red ass.

I didn't see Sir's request that I thank him after each set until I was already done and had started this report so with flushing cheeks I said out loud "Thank you, Sir" multiple times in a row, for each 50 spanks done. It was even more embarrassing saying thank you after the spanking was done. Making me feel like I had decided that I needed the spanking so much that I had to express how grateful I was long after it was done, showing how much it had stayed in the forefront of my mind.

Old 09-25-2023, 06:08 PM   #37
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Spankee: Stealthy
Spanks: 40
Implement: Cane
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 01:41 AM   #38
Tom_claw

Send a message via MSN to Tom_claw
Default Spank September should continue

Hi everyone,

This game should continue and I want to play as well. Pm me whenever.

Kik: tom_claw

toy: vibrator egg, buttplug size (small, medium, Large), inflatable buttplug.

Dislike: messy items, poop with pee together, any poop stuff.

Limit: Family, friends, cbt, public, blood,
Tom_claw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spank