Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-31-2020, 11:19 PM   #1
graphics

Smile Rainbowsky is a messy waitress (24/F) - give her orders

Hey everyone,

So my GF has recently introduced me to this site. Rainbow has been around for quite a while and I knew all about it. Recently she has been exploring messy tasks with her Sir (not me) and has expressed an interest in doing more.

One post on here has particularly inspired her https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=89234 - the messy waiter dare. Now she is wholly comfortable with actually completing the task itself - still a little anxious so I decided to devise our own version where the people on GD could "order" their meals to be served by RainbowSky. She was hesitant but agreed to play a game of monopoly with me and if she lost she would have to do. She lost, so here we are.

So heres the rules:
  • You may only post an order once - even if she completes yours no further orders are allowed. It is a one time service only.
  • You may choose up to 3 items (e.g. eggs, custard, cream) in your order - no fish or nuts of any kind. She is severely allergic. Note: 1 tin is 1 item so three tins of beans would be all 3 items. 6 eggs equates to 1 item.
  • She is taking a maximum of 21 orders (3 meals a day for 7 days) - you may request if it is breakfast, lunch or dinner but it is first come first served. If lunch is fully booked then it will be done at a different time
  • You may choose what she is wearing from the following list - wellies, one-piece bathing suit, old socks/underwear, an old t-shirt, sports bra, sports shorts, tinfoil, cling film, naked
  • Must be within Rainbows limits - she will post a follow-up comment in a bit so that the link to her limits is on this page.
  • You may choose where your order goes
  • You may request additional taks/requests for your order but be aware these are optional extras (although taping exit holes will always happen if requested)
  • How long she remains in the mess -maximum of 40 minutes.

Have fun with this. We will have a week to collect orders and she will start the service on the 10th August. Currently to hand we have eggs, cream, jams, butterscotch spread, custard, double cream, chocolate sauce, golden syrup, beans, spaghetti hoops, tinned tomatoes and tinned fruit but we are willing to buy pretty much whatever is needed (or make) unless the individual order comes to more than £10 or it will cause her allergies to flare up.

All orders will recieve their own individual report either by PM or on this thread.
Her punishment for failing any order is to complete the messy waiter task - if she fails twice she must do it twice. The person whose order she fails can roll the dice for her punishment.

Last edited by graphics; 08-01-2020 at 07:11 AM. Reason: additional rules
graphics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 11:22 PM   #2
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Hello and welcome to the Messy Restaurant.
My name is Rainbow and I will be your waitress for this meal.

Yes its true. I lost monopoly against my BF and now have to complete this. I'm a little bit anxious but also excited.

An extra rule he forgot to mention - maximum of 40 minutes staying in the mess created per order. Yes this means you can make me tape any exit points but I will stay in it for 40 minutes only.

Orders will most likely be served whilst in the bathroom as much easier for clean up.

Limits are in the link in my signature.

Have fun ordering.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 10:21 AM   #3
PantsFillingGirl

Ok, I think I'll have 2 tins of beans and one tin of spaghetti. The beans served in your sports shorts, front and back, and the spaghetti in you sports bra. Both to be taped up so nothing leaks out! You must stay like this for 40 minutes, and keep moving about!

Hopefully this is okay? Looking forward to the report!
PantsFillingGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 10:35 AM   #4
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

I walk into your restaurant early morning wanting some breakfast. I'll have 6 eggs over (your head) easy. I would also like a bowl of oatmeal in your one-piece swimsuit. I like my toast with some grape jam, spread into your armpits. Morning is a good time to exercise, so do 100 jumping jacks, 50 sit ups, and 25 pushups before cleaning up.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 11:41 AM   #5
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantsFillingGirl View Post
Ok, I think I'll have 2 tins of beans and one tin of spaghetti. The beans served in your sports shorts, front and back, and the spaghetti in you sports bra. Both to be taped up so nothing leaks out! You must stay like this for 40 minutes, and keep moving about!

Hopefully this is okay? Looking forward to the report!
Thank you for visiting the Messy Restaurant. Your order has been recieved and will be delivered on the 10th August or soon after. Your receipt (report) will be avaliable once your order is completed. We hope you enjoy your meal with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atownesq View Post
I walk into your restaurant early morning wanting some breakfast. I'll have 6 eggs over (your head) easy. I would also like a bowl of oatmeal in your one-piece swimsuit. I like my toast with some grape jam, spread into your armpits. Morning is a good time to exercise, so do 100 jumping jacks, 50 sit ups, and 25 pushups before cleaning up.
Thank you for visiting the Messy Restaurant for your breakfast. Your order has been recieved and will be delivered on the 10th August. Your receipt (report) will be avaliable once your order is completed by no later than 12pm on 10/08/2020. We hope you enjoy your meal.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 08-01-2020, 12:55 PM   #6
SerBlack
getDare Addict

The kid in me saw spaghetti hoops. So let's have eggs and spaghetti hoops on toast for breakfast.

In your one piece swimsuit, 6 eggs down the inside of the front. A tin of spaghetti hoops inside down the back. And two slices of toast cut in half, tucked inside the crotch.

It'll take me about half an hour to finish.
Old 08-01-2020, 01:16 PM   #7
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
The kid in me saw spaghetti hoops. So let's have eggs and spaghetti hoops on toast for breakfast.

In your one piece swimsuit, 6 eggs down the inside of the front. A tin of spaghetti hoops inside down the back. And two slices of toast cut in half, tucked inside the crotch.

It'll take me about half an hour to finish.

Thank you for visiting the Messy Restaurant. Your order has been recieved and will be delivered on the 11th August. Your receipt (report) will be avaliable once your order is completed, no later than 12pm on 11/08/2020. We hope you enjoy your meal with us.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 08-01-2020, 10:35 PM   #8
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Hope I’m on time for breakfast.

“Most unusual outfit for a waitress. Cling film underwear and a tin foil bra, how very unprotective for someone in the food service industry, but I guess the guests love it. “It’s missing something though.” I say. I cut two circles out big enough to let your breast stick through. “Much better. I’m sure you will get a few more tips.” I say, giving your nipples a flick.

First let’s start with some whipped cream to top my beverage. As you bring it out, you spill a bit on to the table. As you stammer apologies claiming it was an accident, I cut you off. “Oh well it was an accident we better make sure it doesn’t happen again. I take the can and place it into the cling film underwear and spray. It fills up leaving a nice white look under the shiny film. Poofing up it almost looks like a diaper. Luckily the film should work wonders with the exit wholes sealed at the bottom to prevent leaks.

Next I’ll a container of porridge. As you set the dish out in front of me I look at it in disgust letting one spoonful drop back into the bowl with thick plop. “ It's as thick as wallpaper paste. Porridge should still have some milk running through it. Its consistency should be a mix of stodge and liquid. This isn't.”

I pick up the bowl and watch as it slowly drips over your head and body. “See how it could plaster walls with it. In fact make sure you plaster your body with it.” I watch as you nod.

“The customer is always right, sir.” You say getting to work spreading it over your bare skin.

Finally for my third course I want white gravy with biscuits. You smile knowing that’s the best dish and I can possibly be unhappy with it. Getting the last of it you serve it to me. "You call this a portion?”

I toss the bowl over your face. Trying to keep a straight face and to nothing to clear you eyes you ask, “Is there anything else I can do for you, sir?”

“Yes, wait here for me to finish my meal and keep your chin up. I don’t want to see a drop of that gravy hit the floor or else. I don’t care if the porridge hardens over, you will wait for the next 40 minutes until 4:00. Then you can leave and get cleaned up.

You do so, feeling the burn of humiliation as you can only hear the other customers reaction and mutterings about you as you wait for me to finish. Hearing the clock you wait a beat then, slowly clear your eyes. Looking down you see an empty table. You had been standing in the middle of the room for no reason and not been paid for the meal. Man you could write a story about people like this...
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 08-01-2020 at 10:45 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 11:24 PM   #9
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Hope I’m on time for breakfast.

“Most unusual outfit for a waitress. Cling film underwear and a tin foil bra, how very unprotective for someone in the food service industry, but I guess the guests love it. “It’s missing something though.” I say. I cut two circles out big enough to let your breast stick through. “Much better. I’m sure you will get a few more tips.” I say, giving your nipples a flick.

First let’s start with some whipped cream to top my beverage. As you bring it out, you spill a bit on to the table. As you stammer apologies claiming it was an accident, I cut you off. “Oh well it was an accident we better make sure it doesn’t happen again. I take the can and place it into the cling film underwear and spray. It fills up leaving a nice white look under the shiny film. Poofing up it almost looks like a diaper. Luckily the film should work wonders with the exit wholes sealed at the bottom to prevent leaks.

Next I’ll a container of porridge. As you set the dish out in front of me I look at it in disgust letting one spoonful drop back into the bowl with thick plop. “ It's as thick as wallpaper paste. Porridge should still have some milk running through it. Its consistency should be a mix of stodge and liquid. This isn't.”

I pick up the bowl and watch as it slowly drips over your head and body. “See how it could plaster walls with it. In fact make sure you plaster your body with it.” I watch as you nod.

“The customer is always right, sir.” You say getting to work spreading it over your bare skin.

Finally for my third course I want white gravy with biscuits. You smile knowing that’s the best dish and I can possibly be unhappy with it. Getting the last of it you serve it to me. "You call this a portion?”

I toss the bowl over your face. Trying to keep a straight face and to nothing to clear you eyes you ask, “Is there anything else I can do for you, sir?”

“Yes, wait here for me to finish my meal and keep your chin up. I don’t want to see a drop of that gravy hit the floor or else. I don’t care if the porridge hardens over, you will wait for the next 40 minutes until 4:00. Then you can leave and get cleaned up.

You do so, feeling the burn of humiliation as you can only hear the other customers reaction and mutterings about you as you wait for me to finish. Hearing the clock you wait a beat then, slowly clear your eyes. Looking down you see an empty table. You had been standing in the middle of the room for no reason and not been paid for the meal. Man you could write a story about people like this...
Thank you for your reservation at the Messy Restaurant for Breakfast on the 12/08/2020. We hope you will enjoy dining with us and that rhe service will be satisfactory. Your receipt (report) will be avaliabke no later than 12pm on the 12/08/2020. We look forward to welcoming you soon.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 08-02-2020, 02:34 AM   #10
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

So, this looks like entirely my kind of fun.

I think i would like to order Treacle, normal spagetti, and...a tin of dog food please?

The treacle can be served by coating the inside of your bathing suit with it, and then putting on the bathing suit.

The spagetti can be prepared just by soaking it in cold water until soft and slimy, drained, and then served by dumping it down your cleavage once you have finished serving the treacle. Spagetti is cheap so i would encourage you to serve a large portion of it

As for the dog food, well... just all over your head and face please!

To fully complete the dish, i would encourage you to roll around in the bathtub in all that sticky, slimy, smell mess for a bit once you finish serving

Is that something you think your establishment can cater to?

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 05:55 AM   #11
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
So, this looks like entirely my kind of fun.

I think i would like to order Treacle, normal spagetti, and...a tin of dog food please?

The treacle can be served by coating the inside of your bathing suit with it, and then putting on the bathing suit.

The spagetti can be prepared just by soaking it in cold water until soft and slimy, drained, and then served by dumping it down your cleavage once you have finished serving the treacle. Spagetti is cheap so i would encourage you to serve a large portion of it

As for the dog food, well... just all over your head and face please!

To fully complete the dish, i would encourage you to roll around in the bathtub in all that sticky, slimy, smell mess for a bit once you finish serving

Is that something you think your establishment can cater to?
Thank you for your reservation at the Messy Restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you. In answer to your question we will have to look up the ingredients in a tin of dog food as due to allergies this may not be possible to serve, however the rest we can serve. If we are unable to fulfil your request for dog food is there anything we can offer prepare an alternative to this? Yoir receipt (report) will be avaliable on 10/08/2020 by no later than 10pm. We look forward to seeing you soon.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
The following user says Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 08-02-2020, 06:30 AM   #12
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

I would like a nice dinner. Chili con carne, and I like it really hot, so make sure to have a good amount of chili in it. Wear your bathing suit, and it all goes on your pussy.

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 09:54 AM   #13
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloM35 View Post
I would like a nice dinner. Chili con carne, and I like it really hot, so make sure to have a good amount of chili in it. Wear your bathing suit, and it all goes on your pussy.
Thank you for your reservation for dinner at the Messy Restaurant on the 11/08/2020. Your receipt (report) will be avaliable on 11/08/2020 by no later than 10pm. We look forward to welcoming you soon.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 08-02-2020, 04:59 PM   #14
JonJon1978

First time poster, long time lurker. I hope it doesn't exclude me from your establishment As a new customer I don't mind if your availability is at lunch or dinner.

I would like some uncooked rice to be prepped for cooking later by being secured to your knees and soles of your feet with a "stocking" fashioned from cling film. You will of course be busy walking around in the restaurant but if you complain about any discomfort then I will have no choice but to complain to management. I suggest they force you to spend the remainder of the time on your knees while you consider if you still want the job.

Meanwhile my favourite rice is egg-fried so we will also need to prep six eggs. Two broken in each bra cup please and the remaining two cracked above your head.

I would also like you to provide dessert, which will simply be chocolate ice cream served in your knickers, with cling film or such like ensuring as little as possible is wasted.
JonJon1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 05:59 PM   #15
GTO

I would like a breakfast reservation at this fine establishment. For my first part of the meal i love pancakes, but it looks like you forgot to cook them and the batter went straight into the back of your underwear, good thing you had them taped to catch it all to cook. I enjoy syrup on my pancakes, so you better put some of that in your sports bra. Any good breakfast has to have eggs, so 6 scrambled eggs for the front of your underwear should do.
GTO is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk