Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-29-2021, 12:56 AM   #1
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Lifebuoy Sailor Fucktoy

Disclaimer: Although this is a work of fiction, it is based off of real life roleplay experience with Sir.
Note: This first chapter is quite short as it is just setting up the rest of the story.

The Application

Sienna, also known as Nia, stared at her computer screen and the application. She bit her lip gently – did she really want to do this? She was a university graduate after all. Sienna spun round on the chair to look at Kai sat on her bed. “Are you sure about this?” she asked quietly.

He nodded. “Of course, I am. Look, I have no idea what I want to do when I leave here. I could spend a few years dossing around at my parents’ house looking for dull end jobs not utilising my degree and living under their rules. Or I could join the military, spend five years with them minimum, get loads of extra qualifications, whilst being paid I might add, and looking at jobs and planning for my future. It makes sense to me. You’re in the same boat – except you haven’t got a home to go to after you leave here.”

Sienna sighed. Kai was right. Since her mum had passed two years ago, her stepdad had become distant – not wanting anything to do with her. If she returned home next week with no clear plan for her future, well, she dreaded to think what would happen. She would certainly be kicked out the house. “I won’t have you living here you lazy idiot,” he would say. Nia turned back to the computer and then back to Kai.

“But its five years Kai. That’s a long time. And then there’s the risks. Like dying,” she said, her voice rising an octave.

Kai shrugged. “I’m joining the air force – pretty certain the risks are much lower than in the army. I know you won’t join the air force, you’d throw up the moment you stepped on a plane. And I can’t see you at the forefront of war so the army isn’t right for you either. But the navy? You love the ocean, you adore swimming and diving and being on water. You’re less motion sick on boats and these are huge navy ships – I doubt you will ever get ill. Plus, again, the risks are lower with the navy. Its more about helping to transport items, or people places than full out war Nia.” He paused. “Look I’m not going to force you. But you wanted my help and my opinion. This is my opinion. The Navy would suit you – it would give you a home, a family that actually care about you unlike your dickhead stepdad, and you’ll earn skills that you can apply to jobs when you leave after five years. It’s a win-win situation in my mind.”

Kai stood up, patted her on the head and left the room. Nia sighed again and turned back to the computer screen and the lengthy application for the navy. Kai was right – and who knows, maybe life in the navy would be fun, even exciting. Working for her country. Helping others. That was something she could get behind. Nia stretched her arms out, cracked her fingers and began to type.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 08-29-2021, 04:12 AM   #2
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Captain's choice

Captain’s choice

A new set of applicants to choose from to fill up the ranks of the naval regiments. As the captains looked through, eyeing up the potential candidates, making requests, turning away others – one application caught one of the captain’s eyes. “Excuse me a moment,” he said to the others and quickly hurried into the hallway of the base.

He took out his phone and found is cousin’s name. “Hey, so you managed it then,” he said quietly. There was silence at the other end.

“What do you mean?” Kai asked.

“Sienna. You persuaded her to join up,” the captain answered softly.

Kai sighed. “Oh, I actually didn’t know if she had or not. She was very nervous about signing up. I’m pleased she has though. The Navy will look after her. Be her new family. You’ve got to be better than her current one anyway.”

There was a moment of silence. “Of course. I’ll make sure she ends up in a good regiment. One that will look after her well,” the captain replied after a short pause.

“Well I’m glad to hear it. How is your all male regiment going by the way?” Kai added.

The captain smiled. “It’s looking good. We already have around 80 recruits. Just another 30 or so to go,” he added, looking the application over. “I’ll catch you later Kai.” He hung up the phone and returned to the office.

He placed the application down in the middle of the table. “This one is mine,” he said assuredly. The other captains didn’t even question it and agreed. With a smile, the captain took the red stamp, stamped approved at the top and then the regiment number.

“Welcome to the navy, Sienna,” he whispered quietly.

Note: We have now met both of our main characters. Sienna and the Captain.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
The following 2 users say Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 08-30-2021, 11:23 PM   #3
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default The First Day of Training

First day of training

Nia looks up at the imposing black gates, currently wide open to welcome the new recruits. There is a big sign hanging from between the posts “Welcome to the Navy.” Nia smiles slightly. After moving out of her university accommodation, putting most of her belongings in storage, and having spent five days at home with her stepdad and little brother, the welcoming sign filled her with a nice, happy feeling. The last five days had been hell – her stepdad refusing to let her store her belongings at the house for the next five years had been the icing on the cake. Luckily, she was able to get a discount for the five year storage she had brought. Her whole life was packed away in that storage unit, except for the few essentials and clothes she had in the holdall at her feet.

Nia stepped through the gate, her feeling of nerves washing away and being replaced by excitement as she looked around the campus. Nia knew the next five years would be tough but rewarding, fighting for her country out at sea. Nia walks to the huge registration desk near the front of the field. Nia gives her name and the officers at the desk search through the piles of registration forms they have in front of them. After finding Nia’s forms, checking them off and handing her a few new pieces to complete including her contract, Nia was then directed to the table to retrieve her new military ID. The officers at the ID desk handed over her card, informed her of her naval regiment, Nia noticed a slight laugh on their faces, and told her where to leave her bag. Nia thanked them and hurried across the ground, dropping her bag off at her regiment’s holding place and then ran to join her unit.

As she ran across the lawn she could pinpoint the new recruits – all of them wearing their street clothes – from those who had been working for the navy for a while in their formal uniforms. Nia finally finds her regiment and just as she arrives so does the Captain. She doesn’t have long to look around as she skids into place, standing upright and straight but does notice that most of her fellow recruits look to be male. Maybe she is in the wrong place? But there was no time to ask as the Captain was walking down the line, correcting the posture slightly of a few of the recruits. Then, suddenly the Captain was standing directly in front of Nia. She feels her heart pounding with nerves. This is the moment to turn back, this is the moment she will find out if she’s messed up already and is standing with the wrong regiment. Nia keeps her eyes forward, staring directly into the Captain’s face, her face neutral - no smile. Nothing.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere, a force slams into her right cheek. Her face turns sideways and her left hand springs to her face to try to protect it from any more pain. "Back straight," the Captain barks.

Her eyes stinging from the blow, Nia takes a deep breath, returns to her neutral position and then straightens her back as much as she can until she is straight. There is a momentary pause.

"Strip Girl," the Captain says. Nia quickly glances down the line - the other recruits, Nia now realises they are all male, are all looking forward but there are a few grins appearing on their faces at these words. Nia notes how no one else has been made to strip. She begins to feel sick in her stomach. How has she ended up in an all male regiment? Why her? The Captain coughs once, a reminder that an order has been given and should be followed.

Nia quickly removed her t-shirt and bra, the cold making her body shiver slightly and her nipples began to perk up. Nia then dropped her joggers and stepped out of them. Then she hesitates, for only a moment, before removing her knickers as well, leaving her in just her trainers. She shivers slightly but holds her position, looking directly into the Captain's eyes. She felt her cheeks blush at the thought of the fact she was naked in front of the navy. She felt embarrassed and wanted to break eye contact but knew that was not acceptable – she’d read the handbook emailed to her when her application was received. She felt wetness between her legs and hoped that her arousal at being naked and humiliated wasn’t noticeable to others.
Suddenly, the captain reaches out and grabs Nia’s breasts, squeezing them, squishing them, pulling at the nipple. As he gropes her chest he begins talking. “Welcome to the navy recruits. And welcome to regiment 619. I am your captain and you will refer to me as such at all times. Understand?”

The air was filled with a chorus of “Yes Captain,” including from Nia who was nibbling on her lip due to the molestation she was receiving.

“Any command from me or a senior is to be obeyed immediately,” the Captain continues. He lets go of Nia’s breast and walks behind her, grabbing her short ponytail and pulling sharply. Nia gasps in gain. “This is for not complying immediately Nia,” he informs her as he tugs on her hair, yanking her head back until water begins to fill her eyes and leak. He lets go and Nia’s head snaps forward again. She gasps slightly and then frowns at something the Captain said. How does the Captain know her nickname? Only a few know her as Nia, and she definitely applied as Nia – her full name rather than nickname.

The Captain is standing in front of her again. He sharply slaps each of Nia’s arms and thighs. “Weak,” he mutters quietly, just loud enough for Nia to hear. Suddenly he barks out an order. "ALL of you! Give me a lap of the campus," he barks loudly.

The Captain points at Nia. "Make sure your tits shake - amuse the other recruits." Nia, her face blushing bright red now, is relieved to break eye contact and look down. She begins to run nakedly around the site, fully aware of all the eyes of the other recruits and regiments on her. The guys had a hungry look in their eyes as her boobs bounced up and down and her glistening pussy was exposed.

Nia finally made it back to the Captain. She noticed her clothes that had been on the floor had been picked up and removed. She frowned, wondering where they had gone but made no comment, standing to attention – ready for the next task and second guessing if she really had meant to join the navy, or if she would have been better off risking her stepdad?

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me

Last edited by RainbowSky; 08-31-2021 at 08:41 AM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 09-04-2021, 11:18 PM   #4
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default The Physical Fitness Exam

The Physical Fitness Exam

When all of the recruits had returned to the start point after what felt like an hour but in reality was just a ten minute lap of the campus, everyone returned to their positions, standing at attention, ready for the Captain’s next instruction. He walks down the line, checking on everyone’s posture, monitoring how hard they are breathing after just a short run.

Nia, on the end of the line, was panting hard, trying to get some oxygen back into her lungs. She didn’t want to have to get her inhaler out and prove she was too weak for the navy. Her breasts and chests were bright red, almost rash like, as if the running and cold air had caused a rash on her skin, when in reality it was the motion of her breasts jiggling up and down that had caused it. Her mind was racing with questions – where were her clothes, why her, was this the right decision?

The Captain stopped in front of her and Nia snapped out of her own thoughts. He inspects the redness on her chest and breasts, lifting them up slightly to look at the underside. He makes a note on his clipboard.
“This is your physical fitness exam,” the Captain explains, heading back to the middle of the line to talk to all the recruits. “In pairs, you will have two minutes each to do as many jumping jacks as you can, your partner is to count for you. Then you will each have two minutes to do as many squats as you can, then finally two minutes each of crunches. These numbers I will then take down and use to ensure your personal fitness is at an acceptable level for the navy and if not, it will mean extra physical fitness sessions with me while the rest of the regiment enjoy their evenings off!” the Captain explains clearly. Everyone nods, it seems easy enough.

The recruits all begin pairing off. They have been told not to start until the first whistle goes, switch on the second and then move onto the squats on the third, repeating this pattern until they have all finished.

Nia takes a step forward to go find someone to pair up with, feeling anxious in the pit of her stomach. “Not you Nia. We have an odd number. You’re with me,” the Captain tells her. Nia swallows hard, scared of the Captain and his commands. So far, he hasn’t shown much sympathy or kindness towards her, so Nia wasn’t expecting this to be easy. “I’ve got a slightly different task for you. Obviously, I’m not going to do the two minutes myself, so you are going to do four minutes of jumping jacks, squats and crunches. I expect you to reach one thousand of the jumping jacks and squats, and five hundred of the crunches. That way you have done my usual number of each for two minutes plus what is expected of you as a recruit.”

Nia’s eyes widened at the Captain’s words. There was no way she was succeeding this. The task felt like it had been chosen to be hard on purpose – to torture her, to ensure she had to attend extra fitness sessions. Nia wanted to protest but knew any protest would be met by severe punishment in the navy, so she kept her mouth closed and nodded.

“Your time starts now!” The Captain barked so everyone could hear. Half of the recruits, Nia included begin doing jumping jacks. Nia closes her eyes, conscious that her breasts are jiggling up and down again in front of the Captain and the dampness around her pussy is noticeable, to help her focus on the task rather than her embarrassment. One, two, three…

The first whistle went off. Nia knew it meant the switch for other recruits but she had to continue. She was only on one hundred and seventy, there was no way she was reaching one thousand.

He holds up a stopwatch and without thinking Nia begins to jump - counting each one. Her tits hurt from jumping up and down constantly, her breathing became more raggedy and before long she had a really bad stitch but she refused to stop. Nia keeps on pushing - trying her hardest to get there. 300 star jumps down and he blows the whistle.

With a sigh of relief, or maybe disappointment at failing, Nia quickly switches to squatting, opening her legs wider and bending down, her pussy opening up and revealing the precious treasure inside. Nia felt humiliated as the other recruits stop and stare whilst the others complete their physical fitness test. The whistle blows, and those who had been staring start their exercise and the others begin to watch, as sweat drips down her forehead in the sun and her thighs get damper and damper.

After just 97 the whistle blows again.

Nia’s thighs are burning and aching, and she is covered in sweat as she drops to the floor, her naked back sticking to the floor, the dust and dirt coating her like a second skin due to the amount of sweat. Closing her eyes to concentrate and trying to ignore all the laughs and comments she can hear, Nia begins to complete her crunches.

One whistle down and 103 crunches completes, and the final whistle blows. Nia lays there on the floor, unable to move, panting for breath, exhausted until the Captain drags her to her feet - forcing her to stand legs apart, hands behind head displaying her womanhood for all to see. Nia’s eyes are dropping with exhaustion. The Captain explains clearly to the whole regiment that Nia failed, and ultimately as they are all a unit, they all failed. Everyone glares at Nia. Especially when the Captain says the next words. “Everyone is to complete 5 laps of the camp, except you Nia.”

The recruits start running, hatred burning in their eyes as they stare Nia down. Its only now she has regained some conscious thought that she notices that she is still the only one naked on the field. The Captain opens up his rucksack and pulls out some clamps as the other recruits begin running the field. He attempts to attach some to Nia’s thighs but he can't get a grip - there is not enough skin there to get the clamps around so he then decides to puts the six clamps on Nia’s pussy lips. Nia bites her lip in pain but keeps her mouth closed and doesn’t say a word. A sailor is brave after all. The Captain then then adds 5 clamps to each of Nia’s breasts and one to each nipple. Nia is in agony at this point, tears running down her cheeks silently.

The Captain then turns around and begins to stroll away to observe the others, leaving Nia standing there watching the other recruits run. ‘I'm surprised he didn't try to make me run with the clamps on,’ Nia thinks sullenly.

After a while Nia’s arms begin to feel heavy and they are pulling at the clamps on her breasts. The Captain can see her pain in her eyes, so he reluctantly tells her to put her arms behind her back instead. The relief was instantaneous, and Nia relaxed slightly.

Finally, the recruits all return. The Captain pulls the clamps off forcefully, hands Nia back her bra and knickers only, which she quickly dresses in to hide the pinching marks left behind and then leads us all to the barracks. They are served a thin cold gruel type soup for dinner and then sent straight to bed.

In the barracks, the beds are laid out in rows. Nia decides to choose a bed in the far corner - hoping to avoid everyone’s stares. When the lights go off the other recruits drag her out her bed and to the floor, forcing her to her knees. They crowd round her in a circle, threatening her. One of them is holding something. “This is for making us run” a voice says. Then suddenly there is a hard thump on her thigh. They make her count aloud into the echoey room - 100 on her right thigh, 100 on her left thigh, 200 on her left tit, 200 on her right tit.

Suddenly, one of them grabs her head - pushing it to the floor. Hands grab at her knickers and they are pulled down to reveal her pale arse. 100 to her right cheek, 100 to her left cheek. The hands let go and the circle disperses but Nia stays there, scared to move. Eventually, when only the sound of snoring can be heard, she slowly rises and go back to her own bed. Nia sleeps fitfully.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me

Last edited by RainbowSky; 09-05-2021 at 01:23 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 09-14-2021, 11:09 AM   #5
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Day 2 of Training

Day 2 of training

Nia woke up the next morning, her body still sore and aching from both the physical training the previous day but also the battering she had received overnight. The Captain is shouting to get in line. Nia quickly glances around the room and notices how none of the other recruits are in just underwear. They all seem to be wearing some form of navy uniform. She quickly scans the floor around her bed to see if she can find her own uniform – but there doesn’t seem to be one. ‘I bet they hid it,’ she thinks to herself.

The recruits all file into line at the door and the Captain leads them all down to breakfast in the mess hall where all the other new naval regiments are eating. These regiments all seem to have a mix of male and female, and none of them are underdressed like Nia. Nia can see a lot of stares on her half naked body as the other regiments spot her. Lots of the eyes are filled with hatred, and many of the recruits turn to the people next to them to discuss Nia’s brazenness. As she walks up to the service hatch to collect her porridge gruel she can hear whispers around her. “Such a skank.” “Wonder what she’s been doing all night?” “Sell-out.”

Nia ignores the whispers and sit on the end of the bench with her regiment – ignoring the hateful stares she was getting from them as well. She swallows down the cold, thin porridge quickly, hoping to get away from all the eyes quicker. No such luck – she has to wait for her entire regiment to be ready.
After finishing a quick breakfast, the regiment heads outside. They find a space on the field and line up, standing at attention. “You are going to run around the camp twice,” the Captain yells. The recruits jump at his words and begin to set off. He stops Nia as she is about to run past. He grabs hold of her bra and pulls harshly, ripping it in half and off her. Nia’s arm spring up to her chest to try to cover her breasts in embarrassment. He smiles cruelly and says “Jiggle those tits again”. Nia scowls but begins running, her tits bouncing up and down and hurting and aching with every step due to the lack of support. She was extremely grateful for the trainers she still had on – at least her feet were in good condition for all this physical exercise.

When she finally made it back to where all the other recruits were stood, there was an air of annoyance at waiting for her. The Captain pointed into the distance. “This is your first major training exercise. Across the field are some dummies, or pegs in Nia’s case. Ten of them. These are your fellow wounded soldiers. They are in enemy territory, you need to save them. You will get on all fours and crawl through the territory and rescue them, bring two back at a time. You must stay low or you will be spotted and shot. Go!" The other recruits begin crawling their way forwards but the Captain is standing in Nia’s way. He looks down at the girl. "Your tits remain touching the floor at all times. When you get to the soldiers - clamp two to your lips and then crawl back.” Nia’s eyes fill with tears at the constant bullying and punishment.

Nia lies flat on the floor, the sweat that had been covering her skin after the run, now mixing with the dirt to create a paste all over her chest, stomach and legs. Nia begins crawling forwards like a worm, wriggling from side to side and forwards. She felt disgusting from all the dirt that was sticking to her tits and belly and legs. She knew her back probably had a light sheen of dirt over it from laying in the dirt for the crunches yesterday. ‘I wonder when we get to shower?’ she thinks as she slowly inches closer and closer to the soldiers. She gets there, takes two pegs, clips them to her lips and begins to shuffle her way backwards.

After the third trip Nia is exhausted and pauses for a breather - her body aches. The Captain spanks her arse and tells her to go save them or they will die. She slowly, slowly makes her way forwards to them, pushing through the pain.

After five rounds of this, Nia’s nipples are rubbed raw from the floor, her breasts flattened and and almost carpet burn sensation all over her skin from the dirt. Nia breathes a sigh of relief until the Captain explains that the next task is shooting. There are ten targets and ten bullets to hit them all down with.

“If you miss any, you get hit in the balls or pussy,” the Captain adds. Nia struggles to hold the heavy gun in her hands. Her hands keep shaking, she can’t hold them still. She holds the gun in her hand and releases the trigger, but all that happens is a pain in her thumb. She tries again and again but apart from the increasing pain in her thumb, nothing happens. She misses every shot.

The Captain laughs cruelly. “Oh dear Nia. I guess you had better lie down, with your legs in the air and spread,” he says. Nia opens her mouth to protest but takes note of the wooden spoon in his hands and decides it would be best to just obey. Laying back down in the mud, Nia opens her leg in the air and spreads them for easy access to her pussy. The Captain brings his arm up in a large swing, before bringing the wooden spoon down hard. Nia groans in agony and closes her legs. The Captain slaps her thighs. “Open them,” he commands. Nia reluctantly opens them again and braces herself for the impact. There is a loud crack as the spoon hits again. The other recruits are laughing, the sound echoing in the air. Over and over and over. Nia is crying with pain, her agony unbearable.

Finally, it is over and Nia feels relief. Maybe now she can go back and shower. Not the case. The Captain informs the entire recruits that she had the wrong shooting position. “So let’s help her get it right in future,” he says.

He lines the other recruits up in a line opposite her. They are given their training guns and bullets. “Her failure has lost you your free day this week. But don't worry, she'll learn the hard way that the failure of one, impacts on all," the Captain explains. “Nia, stand with your legs spread, arms above your head,” he demands. She shuffles into position. "Shoot her,” he says.

Nia begins to protest but is drowned out by the sound of gunfire and the laughing and jeering of the recruits. Most of their aiming is off, missing Nia completely but the odd few bullets hit their mark – she count her belly 25 times, her thighs 10 times each, her biceps 8 times each, her breasts 15 each and some had surprisingly accurate aim and hit her nipples 4 times each. Nia’s whole body was shaking from the batter and sore all over, especially her tits which were already dark with red pinch marks from yesterday's clamps forming.

The Captain then holds up a hand to stop them before ordering Nia to turn around. She does so tentatively. She feels hands at her waistband. He pulls her knickers down, exposing her pale butt for everyone to see. A few seconds later and the sound of gunshots fill the air again. Again their aim is off but a few accurate hits mean that each butt cheek gets cracked 20 times each butt cheek. When the Captain has finally had enough - he sends the recruits back to the barracks for supper. Nia pulls up her knickers, looks around for her bra, can’t find it so she then winces back, every step agony from the bullets ricocheting off her.

After another unappetizing dinner of gruel, and still no shower in sight, its back to the barracks for bed.

Nia lies down but within seconds of entering the room the other recruits are grabbing at her and holding her down. They bring out the wooden spoon and continue their onslaught of spankings from the night before - this time aiming from the red marks from the training bullets for added pain. 100 to each breast, then 10 to each nipple, 20 to her belly then 50 to each thigh. Four of the guys grab Nia and flip her over so she is face down on the floor before they then give her 300 to each butt cheek - this time allowing the thin fabric to remain as a slight protection. After being turned back over, Nia is crying and pleading with them to let her go. “Please stop, I’m sorry.” Ignoring her protests a few of the guys fish out some rope and begin tying her to the bed spread eagle. Nia keeps shouting so one of the recruits pulls at her underwear and rips them before shoving them into her mouth to keep her quiet. Once tied down, every recruit spit on her – covering her breasts, belly and face in spit. They leave her tied up and alone, completely exposed and helpless, spit drying on her. Nia is exhausted but when she closes her eyes, sleep doesn't come.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
The following 3 users say Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 09-25-2021, 02:42 AM   #6
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Lifebuoy The Desertion

The Desertion

In the morning, they untie Nia before the Captain can return and tell everyone off. Nia pulls out her dirty underwear from her mouth and looks at the shreds of it. There is no way Nia can possibly wear them. Left with no clothing, Nia shivers in the room, waiting for the Captain to arrive and say something. He glances her up and down but says nothing. He grins slightly. Without a word, he leads the recruits down to breakfast.

The stares from the day before when Nia was just in underwear are now even worse. It doesn’t take long before catcalls and laughs and jeers and echoing throughout the canteen at Nia’s state of undress. Nia picks up a tray, takes her bowl of porridge gruel and keeps her head down while eating. Once finished, she makes a choice.

Everyone else is eating so Nia decides now is the time to speak to the Captain alone. Her heart is pounding in fear, she knows he doesn’t like her. She sits opposite him. He looks up, surprised by her appearance in front of him. "I want to resign," Nia says. The night of no sleep had given her plenty of opportunity and chance to think. She had joined the navy for a job, a family, a life. Not to be picked on and abused. This wasn’t the poster perfect image she had been sold by Kai.

The Captain looks at her and smiles. "Well, you've already completed two full days of training. I'm afraid if you leave now, it counts as desertion to the navy. The navy then has the power to arrest you and keep you locked up indefinitely if you try to leave, and if you do leave - they can shoot you, shoot to kill. So are you sure you want to leave?" he asks.

Nia takes a moment to consider the options. Being locked in a navy prison didn’t sound enjoyable and certainly wouldn’t put an end to the torture. And death definitely was the worst option here. Deciding that death is worse than anything else Nia shakes her head. "No Sir."

"Then welcome to the Navy, Nia,” the Captain says loud enough for the rest of the unit to hear. Nia blushes and returns to her place, naked, waiting for the rest to finish breakfast.

After breakfast the recruits are finally taken to the shower room. There is no separate changing. Everyone just gets naked and in the walk-in showers together. ‘It’s like those ones you see in American prisons,’ Nia thinks. Already naked, Nia has an advantage and walks straight into the shower room. The water is hot and relaxing and Nia can feel some of the knots of tension in her body melt away. She quickly uses the soap to clean her body from the dirt and spit that is covering her. As she is finishing, the other recruits begin to file in. Nia hurries out quickly, desperate to avoid showering with them.

As she leaves, she trips on a bar of soap and hits the floor hard. The recruits all smirk and laugh. Nia, nursing an injured ego, hurries out, finding a towel to dry herself with and then waiting outside the room for the others to finish.

After they have all showered, they are led back to the training ground. It is a shorter day of training. A timed obstacle course. There are a variety of wooden structures and cargo nets in an obvious route. “You have three attempts, all timed. Your best time gets written down. If it reaches our standards, great. If not, you will be retested in a few weeks to get a better score,” the Captain explains.

Nia watches as the other recruits go first, clocking up some impressive, and some not so impressive times. A couple of the recruits come back with splinters in their fingers. She shudders thinking about the fact that soon her bare skin will be up against the wood. She really doesn’t want splinters in certain areas of her body that are exposed to the air.

Nia is finally up. She looks at the Captain waiting for the signal to start. When it arrives, she sprints from the start point to the first climbing wall. Nia looks over it. Is rough wood, untreated. She can see small flakes of wood on the wall. Gritting her teeth, Nia grabs the rope and walks herself up the wall. She gets to the top relatively quickly. The top is even more splintered and rotten. Taking a deep breath, Nia steps one foot carefully over the top, trying to avoid her naked crotch touching the wood. Her foot slips and falls forwards, her crotch pushing straight into the splintered wood. Nia bites her lip as pain rockets through her pussy as it is slashed open by the wood. She quickly swings her leg over and begins to descend.

Once on the ground, Nia runs as fast as she could, her body feeling like it is on fire. She felt a few spots of blood on her thighs from her slashed open pussy. The next obstacle was a muddy watery ditch. Nia bit her lip – aware of the fact her pussy could be in danger of infection from the muddy water. She jumped in. She sank down to almost the bottom of her breasts. Ignoring the stinging all over the cuts on her body, Nia waded through the mud towards the other side. Pulling herself out, Nia felt exhausted. How was she going to complete this, and then repeat it twice more?

Several hours later, the recruits had all finished. Nia’s body was coated in drying and stiffening mud. “Well done. Every one of you completed it in time. I’m amazed,” The Captain stated looking at the recruits. “I think you’ve earnt a shower.”

The recruits filled back into the bathroom and the showers. Nia let the cold water wash over her body, washing the thick mud coating her, rinsing out all her cuts to prevent infection.

That evening, for the first time, all the recruits fell asleep straight away – exhausted from the challenging day. Nia pulled her duvet over her, snuggling deep under its warmth.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
The following user says Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 10-03-2021, 07:13 AM   #7
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default The Day after desertion

The Day after Desertion

Light filtered into the barracks. Nia woke up feeling refreshed for the first day since she arrived. Although she felt refreshed, the conversation yesterday about deserting had haunted her dreams and made Nia doubt if she had made the right choice. The Captain stormed into the barracks. Everyone jumped to attention as he began walking between the beds, inspecting everyone.

He stops in front of Nia. “Good Morning Captain,” she mutters out quietly. Her cheek stings as he slaps her face.

"Good morning Captain? I don’t believe it. Why are you naked recruit?" he shouts in Nia’s face.

Nia trembles with fear. The Captain knows exactly where her clothes are. "I... I... don't have any clothes Captain. They have been destroyed."

He slaps Nia again. "Making excuses as well. You will be punished for this" The rest of the recruits can't help but snicker behind the Captain.

Nia throws an evil look towards the other recruits - they are half the reason she doesn't have any clothes. She nods. "Yes Captain, I understand."

He yells at the other recruits to go and start physical training. He singles Nia out and tells her to stay behind. He waits until everyone is gone. Then he grabs Nia’s hair and drags her, stumbling as she tried to keep up, down the stairs into the basement of the barracks where all the dirty shoes of the recruits are lined up in a row. As if it had been prepared that way.

Nia is thrown onto the ground in front of the shoes, her head aching, her knee cracking against the stone floor. "Don’t stand up before the task is finished. You will clean every shoe you see here. There you have some water and a cloth. After cleaning each shoe, you will give it a good, long lick with your tongue to make sure you did a good job. When you are done stand up and wait for me to get back."

Nia nods quickly. "Yes Captain,” she manages to stutter out.

The Captain turns around and leaves. Nia hears one last comment from the Captain. "If I see one speck of dust on one shoe, you will wish you were back at shooting training"

Hearing the Captain's threat Nia begins to clean and polish the shoes. She takes her time polishing the shoes, checking each one for dirt, knowing the tiniest bit will get her in trouble with the Captain. Swallowing down her disgust, Nia tentatively puts her tongue against the first shoe and licks it. She gags slightly as the reality of what she is doing hits her. She slowly works her way through all the boots and then sit back onto her heels, remaining kneeling until the Captain returns.

The Captain returns. He comes into the large room and just yells "Stand at attention!" Nia scrambles to her feet, standing bolt upright. The Captain walks up to Nia and grabs her by her right nipple. He begins pulling hard on her nipple, dragging her along as he inspects each individual shoe. Nia winces slightly as he twists her nipple while dragging her. His grip is tight and her doesn't let go, All Nia can do is hold her breath to prevent her shouting in pain.

All of the shoes are perfectly clean. Nia knows she has done a thorough job. But then The Captain stops at the last shoe. Nia is certain it is clean.

Suddenly, he throws some dirt from outside he had with him onto the shoe.
Nia watches in horror as the dirt hits and covers the shoe. Her jaw drops open in shock. She doesn't care about the pain in her nipple anymore.

"But..." she starts to say and then stop herself. She sighs in defeat, knowing worse is coming.

Grabbing Nia’s pony tail again, he makes her look at the dirty shoe. "What is that Nia? There is a dirty shoe there. Can't you even clean properly?"

Nia’s eyes prickle with tears as he shouts at her. "No Captain. I'm sorry Captain." There is no good to come from arguing her case here.

He slaps Nia again. "Tell me what a sorry excuse for a navy recruit you are."

Her cheeks stinging as she looks at the ground, Nia mumbles, "I am a pathetic, sorry, useless excuse for a navy recruit Captain."

He lets go of Nia. "On your knees, legs spread. Use both hands to hold up the dirty shoe and look down onto the floor. Then you can beg me for a punishment to make you a better recruit."

Nia drops to her knees, spreading her knees wide apart. She picks up the dirty shoe, holds it out in front of her body and ducks her head, staring at the floor. "Please Captain, punish this useless recruit for failing to clean all the shoes perfectly. I am a useless navy recruit and deserve a punishment." She remains in position, waiting for his answer. He slaps the shoe out of Nia’s hands.

He bends down and gets close to Nia. "You know Nia. One could almost get the idea you like this."

Nia keeps her eyes focused on the ground even as the shoe goes flying out of her hands and the Captain bends down, pressing his face close to hers. She shakes her head in response. "No Captain. I'm sorry."

"Well that’s your problem then,” he says before standing and walking out of the room. "Follow me you lazy cunt. Don’t fall behind." Nia scrambles to her feet and scurries after him. He is fast and Nia is much slower than him. They finally get to the running circle. Nia stands there silently.

The captain navigates Nia to a spot at the side of the running track and points at it. “Stand there. Keep your legs straight. Bend over as far as you can and grab your legs. Spread them as wide as you can and present your pussy and ass to your fellow recruits. Do not move, no matter what happens. Keep your ass facing the course."

Nia reluctantly walks over to it, standing straight, spreading her legs wide, gripping the backs of her calf's tightly. Her breasts are hanging down, being dragged by gravity. Her pussy is wide spread and her ass is probably just as wide. She can see dampness coating between her pussy lips, a thick sort of liquid. She is embarrassed that being humiliated and made to be nothing is getting her wet.

As Nia holds the position, she can see 100 recruits jogging onto the course. They are all carrying wooden paddles which she has never seen before. ‘They don’t look like military equipment,’ Nia thinks to herself. Nia sees the captain giving them some orders that she can’t hear, and then they start jogging around the course.

The Captain's plan becomes clear as the recruits start running. Every time they pass they hit her arse cheek. Nia winces at the first one and sways a little, but remain standing, watching every recruit between her legs grinning in happiness as they use their brute force to punish her arse. After they've all run round once they start shouting at Nia. "Well thank us then you slut," one yells loudly as he lands a firm hit to her arse. Nia lets out a gasp of pain.

"Thank you," she says. Over and over. When they finally finish her arse is sore, a bright red colour. Nia remains where she is, scared to move position for fear of further punishment.

The Captain walks over and kneels in front of her.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-10-2021, 01:49 AM   #8
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default The Humiliation

The humiliation

The Captain walks over and kneels in front of her. "Tell me Nia. Are you enjoying the navy?"

Looking through her legs at the Captains face, Nia hesitates. This.... is not what the navy promised her. ‘But do I dare be truthful to the Captain?’ Nia thinks. She pauses and assess’ his face.

"It's challenging Sir. Not quite what I expected," she says quietly.

The captain points towards the edge of the training camp. "This is your last chance. You can run away and desert. You will be shot on the spot, but you will escape this new life. Would you like to do that now?"

Nia glances over at the gates of freedom. She would be dead but no longer having to endure the torture and humiliation she was going through. She thinks about her family - her brother at least. She has to be alive to see him grow up. She was strong, she was brave. She could handle a few years of hell. She shakes her head slowly. "No Captain."

He grabs Nia’s chin. "You are the Navys Cunt now. You have no rights. You are just a lonely little Slut amongst so many male recruits. You are finished Nia. You just don't know it yet. Tell me what you are!" His spit covers Nia’s face.

"I am the Navy's cunt Captain," she whispers quietly, her freedom crumbling in front of her.

"Stand up. Face your fellow recruits and tell them. Don't whisper. Be a proud cunt and yell it for the whole camp to hear. Tell us what you are Nia," the Captain demands.

The Captain lets go of her and she stands up, bringing herself to her full height. She looks out at the expectant faces. She almost legs it for the gate. "I am the Navy's cunt," she repeats aloud, for the recruits to hear.

The words are met with laughter. The recruits clap and compliment their new cunt. The captain quiets them down. "Time to eat."

The recruits and Captain all go into the canteen. While the recruits sit down, the Captain orders Nia to crawl on her knees and get under the tables to eat like a dog. Nia does so, ashamed at what she’s been reduced to.

The other recruits kick Nia under the table, in her ribs, in her legs, in her ass. After a short while, the captain comes back with an actual dog bowl. Inside is a grey mush and some left overs from the day before. He places the bowl in front of Nia and says, "Here Cunt. Lap it all up. I do not want anything left over. And don’t you dare use your hands. Eat with only your mouth like the animal you are"

Nia rolls her eyes and sniffs it experimentally. It stinks. She takes a small bite with my mouth and gag. Whatever it is - its disgusting. She tries another bit, trying to pretend it is spaghetti but it doesn't work. The mush makes her gag countless times and she feels sick. She manages another five bites and then refuses to eat any more. "I would rather take the punishment than eat that," she thinks to herself.

Once everyone has eaten, the Captains drags Nia out from under the table and holds the bowl up in the air. "Look recruits. The Cunt can’t even eat. She left almost everything in her bowl."

The recruits throw insults at Nia as she stands at the edge of the table, her head hanging down in shame. "Stupid Slut just swallow it. How hard can it be?" "Next time we will force it down!" "It's a good thing she became an object. She would have never made a good sailor." Their words echo throughout the canteen. Nia’s eyes prickle with tears from the insults.
Keeping her head bowed, Nia let the insults echo in her head. 'Maybe they are right, maybe I am better as an object,' she thinks.

The Captain clears one of the tables and makes you lie on it, tits up. Nia steps up onto the table and cautiously stands there, before sitting down and then lying down.

"Do not move Cunt,” the captain says. Nia can see he means it so lays as still as possible. Suddenly, he pours the remaining food over Nia’s tits, who flinches slightly as it hits her. "Recruits, back to training. On your way out, show our little pet here how to properly appreciate food."

The recruits begin to leave but not without the opportunity to abuse Nia as they pinch her nipples and grab her and rub the mess in more and more. Some even add it to her face. The canteen empties. Nia lies there in silence, feeling disgusting and dirty.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-10-2021, 04:30 AM   #9
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default The next weeks of training

The next weeks of training

After the events in the canteen, life got a little bit more bearable for Nia. For a few days, she was training with the recruits. She was still groped, spanked and humiliated often, and she had not seen a single piece of clothing during those days, but she was almost settling into some kind of routine. But after a few days of that, while Nia is preparing for another day in camp, a few of her fellow recruits gather around her. "Stand straight at attention" One of them yells at her.

Nia sighs. After days of training and humiliation, she is exhausted but the recruits are getting more brazen, more bold. There actions are becoming more noticeable, even to the Captain who doesn't stop them. Nia drops her bed covers and stands up straight, avoiding eye contact.

They grin at her. "Good Cunt. You are already following our orders as if we are above you. Even though we are all just recruits. You are a quick learner." Nia keeps her eyes down and doesn't say a word. Their words sting like bees. "The captain told us to teach you something today. Tell us how grateful you are to get a lesson about your new life by your fellow recruits,” they tell her menacingly.

Nia rolls her eyes, doubting their words and then sighs. "I'm very grateful for the lesson I will learn," she says quietly. They grab Nia by her arms and pull her outside onto the big yard in front of the barracks. Nia blinks in the scorching sun, and thinks slightly of the risk of sunburn. She can see the many recruits going about their day, looking at her naked body. She can also now see the rope and the vibrator the recruits that are dragging her are carrying.

They make Nia stand in the middle of the yard and begin to explain. "We are going to teach you now that you own nothing in this world anymore. You do not own your clothes and belongings. You do not own your body. And you do not own your feelings such as pleasure and release,” one of the recruits says.
"I already know I own nothing," Nia says a little annoyed at the whole situation. She points at her naked body to indicate the fact she owns no clothes.

Her face gets slapped and someone pulls at her hair. "Don’t get smart with us slut," a different recruit shouts.

Nia takes the hit and doesn't respond. She lets them do what they want as they tie a crotch rope around her waist and between her legs. She winces as they tighten it, the rope cutting into her pussy tightly. They tell her to spread my legs which Nia reluctantly does and one of them holds the vibe to her clit. Nia knows they are watching her face carefully and she tries not to let it show when she is near the edge but somehow they seem to know. They pull the vibe away and tell her to say I do not deserve it. "A sorry cunt like me does not deserve release. I am sorry for even thinking about it," Nia says in a monotone voice.

The recruits then start grabbing at her breasts as they put the vibe back on her clit. Over and over they repeat this. By the fifth time her pussy is swollen, feels like it has been cut up and bleeding and Nia just wants release. Nia moans slightly, unintentionally and the vibe is pulled away again. "A sorry cunt like me does not deserve release. I am sorry for even thinking about it,” she replies again.

They put the vibe away and get close to Nia, surrounding her. "Do you want release Cunt?"

Nia feels more threatened as they surround her closer. She thinks for a moment - knowing the right answer here is 'no' as they have made it very clear Nia is not going to get release. But with her pussy burning and desperate the wrong answer slips out before she can help it. "Yes." Her hand flies up to her mouth, surprised at what has come out.

They step back and get the vibrator out again. "I think she hasn't learned her lesson guys."

Nia protests. "No I have. I promise. I'm sorry. No. I don't want release," Nia says quickly. the words coming out in a jumble.

"Better choose the right answer next time you get the chance then. Guys, hold her,” the third recruit says.

They grab Nia again, ignoring her protests and backtracking. The vibe is placed against her clit again and Nia moans in pain and desire. They hold it a bit then remove it. Nia stumbles out the words about no release before the recruits repeat it. She is sweating when they finish and is panting for breath from being so close to release. They get close as they did the first time. "Do you want release Cunt?"

Nia shakes her head – no - not trusting herself with words this time.
"SPEAK UP" on of them yells, yanking at her hair.

Her head is pulled sideways. "No!" she shouts, desperate for them to leave her alone.

"No this Cunt does not want release. Please never give it to me," the first says.

"Say it right,” another one shouts.

Nia winces at the yelling in her ear but reluctantly repeats it back. "No, this Cunt does not want release. Please never give it to me," she reply.

"Better. And remember. We are always watching you. There is no privacy here. Don't even think about getting it without our permission," the third replied. "Untie yourself and clean the ropes." With that they walk off, leaving Nia in the middle of the yard. Nia unties the ropes quickly and then begins to hobble back to the barracks.

A/N: What's this, two uploads in a day? I know. There are a further 3 chapters ready to go as well. Quick question as we are moving towards the end of the training: do you want it to continue in 3rd person, or would you rather experience everything from Nia's perspective once they go to the ship and out to sea? Let me know either by commenting or messaging me. Thanks, Rainbow

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-17-2021, 05:38 AM   #10
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default The Contract

The Contract

The next few days are the same again. Waking up, being degraded and tormented, and going to bed. But today the Captain invented a mistake Nia made. Again. He punished the whole regiment. Again.

Nia is getting ready to sleep when suddenly, dozens of recruits are around her. She is on full display as they snatch her blanket and cushion. The recruits look angry. Well, they pretend to be - in truth you can see how they just want to have fun with you. "On your knees Cunt," the self-employed leader of the recruits yells. Nia falls to her knees on the wooden floor in front of them. "We had to pay for your mistakes again," they say as they get closer.

"I'm sorry. I didn't even do the mistake," Nia protests, her head facing down to the ground.

"Are you calling us liars? You made a mistake. Be a good comrade and beg us to punish you for that. So, you learn and do better in the future,” the leader demands.

Nia shakes my head quickly, not wanting them to think she said they are liars. "Please punish me and remind me to do better for the team in the future."

Right after those words came out of her mouth, they jump her. They grab at her, blindfolding her with some sort of material so she can’t see. Hands grab at her feet, tying them to the corners of her bed while other hands are stretching her arms above her and tying those to the bed. Suddenly, Nia is freezing as ice is dumped over her, in particular they have poured lots over her pussy and breasts. Nia can feel two ice cubes being held against her nipples by one of the recruits. She tries to wriggle free and move out the way of the ice but the ropes are too tight. Nia then feels a pinching sensation. It doesn't last long as whatever they are using can't stay Nia’s skin for long before popping off. The pinching is all over, anywhere they can get to bare naked skin. Nia quietly groans in pain. Her body hurts. She can hear their laughing overhead.

After a long time, the ice on her nipples is removed. The pinching stops. Nia stops writhing and trying to escape so they untie her.

Just as they finish untying Nia, the door to the barracks slams open and the Captain enters. "Attention!" he yells. Everyone quickly jumps to their feet and stands straight.

The captain walks into the barracks and starts a little speech. "Men!" he looks at Nia, "And objects. I have good news. You are all doing exceptionally well. Command has decided to get you into service early. Tomorrow, all of you will join me as the crew on my ship!"

The recruits start celebrating and yelling. There is a happy atmosphere in the room from almost everyone.

With the blush slowly fading from her cheeks, Nia is the only one not celebrating and instead contemplating what this news will mean for her being stuck on a ship. Nia is hopeful it might mean be given a uniform to wear and maybe even a proper navy name. She rolls her eyes - wishful thinking. With her luck if she does get one it will be made to humiliate her.

The Captain spots Nia, not joining in the celebrating. Leaving the recruits to celebrate, he goes over to Nia. He grabs her hair and starts whispering in Nia’s ear. "I have a surprise for you Nia. You will have a very special role on my ship," he explains. “You will be part of the crew on my new ship. Well not really. You will be part of the inventory. See, I have a theory. I think my all-male crew will perform much better when they have a female toy to use while we are on the oceans. So that is your new life starting tomorrow. You will be my ship's Fucktoy to keep morale up. Get used to your new role quickly. Or else you will have a very hard time,” he says threateningly.

Nia shudders at these words but nods once, showing she understands Then, the captain grabs her by the arm and leads her into the middle of the room. "On your knees" he says. Nia quickly drops to her knees. Addressing the room, he adds: "Listen men. This Cunt here will be your toy and entertainment on my ship. So, I will let you all decide on a new name for her. We are going to have a vote. Give me your suggestions now!" During his little speech, he gets out a pen.

Nia hears the recruits laughter before they begin yelling different suggestions for her new name. The captain begins writing them in black marker pen on Nia’s body: Sailor Fucktoy, Flatty Honkers, Seaman Collector, Navy Property, Navy Cunt, HMS Fuckhole and Cunty Mccuntface.

After a while, the captain puts a stop to new suggestions. "That's enough guys. Lets start the vote. To cast your vote, draw a tally under the name you wish her to be called," he explains to the room at large.

The recruits start rushing forwards to cast their vote. They surround her while others write, all the while degrading, insulting, groping and slapping Nia. At the end, the Name “Sailor Fucktoy” has the most votes. Nia knows that is her new name now. Her shoulders slump in defeat. Her name basically matches her new role on the ship.

The Captain quiets down the recruits and looks at Nia. "Tell us your new name," he demands.

Nia swallows hard, almost choking on the words, "Sailor Fucktoy.”

The Captain smiles cruelly, "tell us how happy you are with that name and your new role. How you can't wait to serve as a Fucktoy on my ship."

Nia looks up through her messed up hair towards the Captain and sees his sincere expression. She sighs and tries to muster up some enthusiasm in her voice. "Thank you for choosing my wonderful new name. I'm very excited to serve you all as... Sailor Fucktoy."

"let's make it official" He says, throwing a sheet of paper and a pen at Nia. "Make a little contract you can sign. I will dictate the text."

The captain starts dictating:

Sailor Fucktoy Contract.
I am no longer Sienna. From this moment on until I leave the navy, I am Sailor Fucktoy. I am no longer a human being. I am an object. I am a part of the inventory of my ship. I exist only to make the crew of my ship happy. They can use me in any way they want. I have no right to object and I will follow every order they give me. I will give it my all to be the best Fucktoy I can be. If I fail, I will be happy to be punished for it.
Signed Sienna

Nia holds up the completed document to the Captain.

The captain holds it up for everyone to see. The recruits laugh and celebrate. The captain looks down at you. "That seals the deal. You want it. Or maybe not. it doesn’t matter after all. Welcome to your new life Sailor Fucktoy."

They leave her to kneel on the floor while they celebrate the whole evening. Groping her. Insulting her. In the end, they fall asleep and Nia can retreat to her bed, awaiting the next day and her new life.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-23-2021, 10:09 AM   #11
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default The Graduation

Graduation

The next day, all the recruits woke up early. There was a feeling of excitement around the room but also one of nervousness. None of the recruits had been on a boat yet. It was all about to be a brand-new experience.

The door swung open. “Good morning shipmates,” the Captain yelled. Everyone jumped to attention. “This morning, you have your graduation ceremony. Then there will be a short party before we will travel to the coast and board your new home: The HMS Rainbow.” The recruits cheered and clapped at this. “You will also be given your official uniform, not just your fatigues that you currently have and allowed to bring one set of civvies with you. You will all be provided with a box containing essentials like toiletries. It is your responsibility to look after them. Right, follow me to breakfast and then we will get you all your issued items.”

The recruits began filing out the door, Nia hung back waiting for the others all too leave first. She was trying to stay hidden, forgotten about in all the buzz of the graduation. Maybe she would be able to escape during the party.

Breakfast was more of the cold slop that had been served since their arrival. Nia swallowed down the liquidy gruel and drank a cold glass of water. She shivered slightly as a cool breeze came through one of the open windows.

Once breakfast was over the recruits followed the captain outside into the morning sun. There were a series of tents with tables under them, all ready to hand out the soon-to-be-graduated recruits their navy issued uniform and equipment. First came the kit bag – to pack everything into. Nia picked one up and grimaced at the size of it. It was almost as tall as her. Then came the box of essentials: tootbrush (5 of them), toothpaste, shampoo, shower gel, sponge, some select rations, a handful of pens, postcards and paper, some envelopes, stamps, suncream and a hairbrush. It was all neatly packed into a small box so Nia grabbed it and shoved it into the bottom of her bag.

Then came the two pairs of non-slip boots. One pair were to be worn during graduation. Nia slung one pair in her bag and the other pair around her neck. Then came the distribution of uniform. The Captain was standing with the naval officers helping. He smiled when he saw Nia, a smile filled with malice. He reached under the desk for a parcel wrapped in brown paper and tied with string. It was quite thin and lightweight. He handed it to Nia. Nia nodded her thanks and threw it into her bag. She was then handed a heavy-weight waterproof jacket and trousers, three pairs of thick woollen blue socks, a woollen blue set of winter items (scarf, hat and gloves), a blue cap with white trim, a navy blue dress with white edging and blue shorts attached under then skirt (to be worn at any formal ceremonies including graduation), and finally a pair of light-weight camo print fatigues for when not on duty. The kit fitted neatly into Nia’s bag and was only half-filled. She worried she was missing something. All the other recruits kit bags were completely filled and hers wasn’t. She watched as the rest of her recruits collected their kit. Nope, everything they had seemed to be the same except they were being given individual items of uniform, unlike the wrapped parcel she had been given.

Once everyone had all their kit, the Captain led them back to the barracks where their suitcases from their arrival had been returned. “You have five minutes to sort through your belongings and decide what you are taking with you. No electronics!” he demanded. The recruits hurriedly unzipped their cases and began packing. The Captain walked over to Nia. “Open your case,” he demanded. She did so and let the Captain look in. “Go and stand in the corner, facing the wall,” he added. Nia nodded and scurried away, leaving the packing of her bag up to The Captain. She was nervous about what he might pack.

“Time is up!” the Captain commanded. “Zip your cases up, they will go into storage. Then all of you are to go to the showers, wash up, and then dress in your formal ceremony clothes. You have half an hour and I expect you all to be dressed perfectly. Sailor Fucktoy, turn around,” he added. Nia did so, hanging her head in shame. “I’ve left your ceremony outfit out for you. Do NOT look in your kit bag!” Nia nodded as the Captain left the room. She trailed after the other recruits to the shower.

Half an hour later, Nia was dressed in the all-in-one shorts/dress combo with a pair of her boots and thick woollen socks. She had no underwear under her clothing as the Captain hadn’t left any but at least she was finally dressed. She had tied her hair into two plaits to keep it out of her face and eyes. The recruits were all stood at the door of the barracks, at attention, waiting for the Captain to return. Nia was last in the line.

The Captain walked in, walked up the line, inspecting each person in turn. He stopped at Nia and grabbed at her chest, checking for no underwear. “Very good, you are a quick learner,” he whispered.

He led the recruits back out the barracks, down the stairs and into the building containing the mess hall. They turned left though, following a different path to a different room. Upon entering the room, Nia felt overwhelmed. There was a stage at the front and the admiral was there, ready to give out the certificates. The hall itself was filled with chairs which other trainees, recruits, and senior officials were sat in. The roughly 200 recruits lined up against the wall.

There was a speech about how well they had worked, and the progress made, and the teamwork and solidarity. And then names were called out. One by one, each recruit, walked up to the stage, shook hands with the admiral, took their certificate and was awarded their first badge. Nia felt butterflies fill her stomach with nerves as more and more recruits were called, and she was one of the only ones left. Then, finally it was her turn.

“Finally, the only female recruit in this naval regiment. Congratulations to Sienna Winters,” the Admiral said loudly. Nia felt her legs wobble but slowly walked up the stages to shake hands. The Admiral held on a bit longer and leant forwards to whisper, “Or should that be congratulations Sailor Fucktoy.” Nia felt her cheeks blush as she took the certificate and badge and rejoined her recruits.

In a matter of seconds, the chairs were removed from the hall, food was placed on long tables and music began to be played as the party began. Nia stood to the side of the hall as everyone else enjoyed the food and festivities. She looked around cautiously. Everyone was busy, the Captain was talking to the Admiral, both of them with their backs to her, nobody was taking any notice of her. Now was her chance.

Nia made her way across the room, not too slowly but not too quickly either. Like she had a purpose, somewhere she wanted to be. She stopped for a short while on the dance floor and slowly swayed and danced to the music. She looked around the room again, still everyone was too immersed in everything else to notice her. Nia moved towards the door again. She finally got there, opened it and stepped out into the corridor. Without changing her pace she began walking down the corridor.

She only got five paces before a guard came out of the mess hall and directly towards her. “And where do you think you are going?” he asked, grabbing Nia by the arm and dragging her back towards the party.

“The toilet. Is that ok with you?” Nia responded snappily. The big man slapped her face hard. He continued to drag her back to the party. He pushed open the door and took her straight to the Captain, who was still with the Admiral. He pushed her and she stumbled. The Captain and the Admiral turned to look at her and the guard.

“Caught this one, trying to escape,” he explained.

“I was going to the bathroom,” Nia said angrily, crossing her arms and making herself look as angry as possible.

The Captain sighed. “Unfortunately for you, I don’t believe that for one second Nia, and I know you don’t believe it either.” He turned to the guards. “Have you got any cuffs on you?” he asked. The guard nodded, handing over a pair of ankle and wrist cuffs. The Captain made Nia put her arms behind her back before he cuffed her wrists and her ankles. He then removed his belt, wrapped it through her wrist cuffs and tied it to the pillar in the hall.

“You can stay there until the party ends. And if you need the toilet as desperately as you say you do, you can go. Right there. So you are standing in your own mess. And if you don’t, well that just proves the lie to me.” The Captain, Admiral and guard all wandered away, leaving Nia on display and humiliated at being caught out.

Eventually the party ended. The Captain untied Nia from the pole. “I see you didn’t need to go to the bathroom after all,” he said quietly, as he grabbed her cuffs and pushed her forwards as he led the recruits back to the barracks to pick up their kit, Nia hopping and stumbling with her legs cuffed.

At the barracks, the Captain was nice enough to grab Nia’s bag for her before leading them all to the army trucks waiting for them all at the edge of campus and taking them to the ship. With her legs cuffed, Nia had to be picked up and shoved into the back of truck.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-24-2021, 02:35 AM   #12
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default The HMS Rainbow

The HMS Rainbow

It was a long journey in the trucks. The other recruits ignored Nia for the most part, other than to make fun of her and her predicament. Nia was happy with that as she contemplated the punishment, she was probably about to face for trying to desert.

The trucks finally came to a stop and the doors were opened. The recruits made their way off the trucks. A guard was placed to keep Nia on the truck though while the Captain showed everyone else the ship. Nia inched closer to the doors, looking out into the bright sunlight at the huge naval boat docked nearby. It was so much bigger than she had imagined, so much more… sophisticated and technological. It looked like something out of a sci-fi movie. She could see the small figures of her recruits and the Captain as he showed them the deck before they vanished from view, below deck.

Nia sighed and sat back against the metal bench of the truck. After a long while of sitting there, the Captain returned. He was holding something white in his hands. He nodded at the guard, stepped into the truck and closed the door. Nia heard the lock click. The Captain undid the cuffs. “Strip,” he said calmly. Nia rubbed her wrist gently, gaining some feeling back in her hands. She sighed and did as instructed, careful not to anger or upset the Captain anymore. “Arms up,” he then said. Nia did as instructed, and the Captain pulled the heavy white material over her arms and head. Once her head re-emerged, she glanced at what she was wearing. A straight-jacket.

“No please Sir no!” Nia said. Her feeling of claustrophobia kicking in. She couldn’t be tied up like this, she couldn’t be left in this. The Captain didn’t say a word as he began tightening the straps and buckles on it, pulling the material tight to her skin, pressing against her, removing all chance of movement. He then pulled the straps of the arms behind her, pulling her arms backwards and then tying the straps tightly. The final strap went between her legs, and he pulled this tight so it was pressing into her cunt.

Nia was restrained. Her hands were trapped within the material of the jacket, her neck was tightly covered by the jacket and her cunt was a constant reminder of her predicament. Without a word, the Captain knocked on the door three times. The guard opened it and the Captain helped Nia out, leading her slowly to the ship and her new home. Every step hurt Nia as she walked. “Welcome to your new home Sailor Fucktoy.” The Captain led her around the ship pointing out all the important parts and rooms, but Nia was taking none of it in as her crew-mates stared and laughed at her.

The Captain finally opened a door on the bottom floor. It was small and cramped but Nia could see her kit bag. There was tiny bed crammed in next to some metal pipes that were on the left hand wall. There was two cupboards mounted to the wall above the bed. “This is your room Nia. Well, it will be your room when you’re allowed to use it. Sorry about the size and space, and the noise.” As the Captain said this there was a loud grumble and gurgle from the metal pipes. He then closed the door. “However, you’re not staying here just yet. No, not until your punishment is complete,” he explained.

He led Nia even deeper into the ship. They came to a small cramped corridor, which had blank metal panels on either side. The Captain took a key out of his pocket and slotted it into a crack in one of the panels. The panel swung in.

The cell was about 1.5m by 1.5m. It had a toilet and a sink on one side of the cell, and a pile of blankets in the corner of the side. The Captain pushed Nia inside. “Have a good night Sailor Fucktoy, because tomorrow, your punishment will really begin.” Nia stumbled as she was pushed. The door slammed shut, the sound of the metal reverberating around the tiny cell. Nia sat on top of the blankets and started hyperventilating. She needed out. She needed air. She needed space.

Reminding herself that it was just a panic attack, Nia tried taking some deeper, slower breaths to calm herself down. Once her breathing had returned to normal, she then tried to move her arm even the slightest amount but nothing. Her body was tightly restricted. Nia used a foot to cover herself with a blanket, curled up in the bed of blankets and began to cry.

A/N: Short little update today. The real punishment begins tomorrow for poor Nia

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-26-2021, 06:59 AM   #13
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Lifebuoy The Punishment

The Punishment
Nia’s POV

I awake, desperate to go to the toilet. I struggle to my feet as with my arms and hands behind me I can’t use them to help. I make my way over to the disgusting, unclean toilet. I squat down and realise I have no way of moving the strap between my legs so I just squat over the toilet and go, the strap absorbing most of the piss as I peed. Similarly, I have no way to flush the toilet or to wipe myself clean, the piss just slowly dripping from the strap down my legs. A hatch at the bottom of the cell door opened, and a bowl is pushed in.

I walk over slowly, unsure if I want to eat whatever is in it. It looked like porridge but there are brown flakes sprinkled over the top. I crouch down, lean forward and tentatively put my tongue to the food. I gag and cough as I swallow the dead fly that is decorating my porridge. I decide I’d rather starve.

I went back to my bundle of blankets to await the Captain’s punishment. After what felt like hours, the door finally slid open and the Captain came in. I stood up and without a word, followed the Captain out of the cell and up to the top deck where the rest of the crew are all waiting. I am about to be paraded around like a dog.

“This is what can happen if you fail to do as instructed aboard this ship,” the Captain said, pointing at me. “Sailor Fucktoy will spend the next few hours being tortured before returning to her cramped cell to think about her behaviour. This will continue until I am satisfied that she has accepted her role aboard our ship and will be a willing member of the team.” A chair is brought up and affixed to the floor of the deck. The Captain indicates that I should sit in it, so I do. He then ties me to it, the rope cutting into my wrists, ankles and stomach, before he takes out some heavy sailing rope and begins whipping it across my body. I yell out in pain with every hit. The fire from each hit coursing through my body like lava. My back arching in pain. My throat sore from screaming. It is relentless.

Most of the crew go off to do their daily chores and jobs but a few remain. “Please, stop,” I manage to get out in a break in the whipping. My body feels bruised all over and I am a broken mess. The Captain has been whipping me in long intervals with short breaks and I am exhausted. “I’ll do whatever, just please, let me go,” I plead, my breath coming out in ragged gasps. My body unable to handle more of his attack.

“I don’t think I will,” the Captain responds.

“Exactly, what do you think I will do on a ship that is out at sea?” I ask quietly. “I’m literally stuck here. There is no escape,” I added. I barely finish before the rope cracks against my chest again and I scream.

“Very good point,” the Captain said. He put the rope down, unties me and leads me back down to the cells. He pauses outside and picks up a white bottle. He loosens the neck slightly and shakes the bottle. I sigh in relief just to be less restricted. Then he buttons it up again tightly. “Enjoy the rest of the day Sailor Fucktoy,” he says before pushing me into my cell and locking it again. I frown at the locked door, confused by what he means. But then suddenly I realise. I realise what is happening as my body begins to feel very, very, very itchy. The bottle had itching powder in it.

I start jumping around and wriggling as much as I can to try and get the itching powder out of the jacket, but it isn’t helping, it is just spreading it around more and making it build up around my arms and hands. I walk over to the metal wall of the cell and begin rubbing my back up and down against it like a bear, trying to ease the itching feeling that I am covered in. I am sobbing in pain from how itchy I am and the itch isn’t going away. I curl up in the blankets, crying and wriggling until I fall asleep.

The next day, the hatch is opened again and more of the porridge sent through. “Please, let me out!” I shout before the hatch closes. The slam is deafening and I am left alone. I hobble over to the toilet, my body aching and itchy, and then head back to the food. It is the same food as yesterday, just reheated. I walk away and sat back down, using a blanket to try to rub at an itch.

The Captain returns and leads me out of the cell and up a few floors again. This time we are below deck. There are some large wooden crates at one end of the ship. There is also a pile of rope on the floor. Before I could comprehend what is happening, my ankles are in cuffs again. I feel the Captain removing the straight-jacket and I let out a sigh of relief. My skin is red and bumpy from the itching powder but it is a relief to feel the cool air of the ship hit it and make it feel less painful. “I need these crates moved to the kitchen,” The Captain says calmly. “I need you to do it,” he adds. He walks over to me, his hands behind his back. “Stand still.” He begins adding heavy-duty clamps, almost like bull dog clamps to my nipples, my stomach, my pussy lips and one even on my clit. I bite down hard on my lip to prevent the screaming as the seven clamps are attached. The rope is attached to one of the crates, and then attached to all of the clamps. “Off you go then,” the Captain says smiling.

I grit my teeth as I begin to shuffle backwards down the narrow corridor, due to the ankle cuffs. The rope tightens and soon I am pulling the full weight of the box using my most sensitive parts of my body. I am lucky in the sense that the kitchen is in a straight line from the crate, with nothing really in the way as all I have to do is pull, but the pain is agony and I have to keep stopping, which prompts a whipping from the Captain until I start moving again. I am crying and I could see that the Captain is enjoying watching my tears. After a long time of dragging, I arrive at the mess hall. Some of the crew were still sat around finishing breakfast or lunch (I don’t know the time) as I arrive. I could hear the whispers and comments from them as I pulled and tugged, and paused and cried and am whipped. One crewmate, a young lad who I recognised as one of the ring leaders, jumped on top of the box and sat there, forcing me to pull his additional weight as well.

Against all the odds, I finally make it across the mess hall and to the kitchen. My body is screaming in pain and I sit on the ground, my body eager for the break. As I arrive, three crew-mates push past and dropped a wooden crate on the floor near the chef. The chef grins and looks at me. “Oh, that’s a shame. I was wondering where my supplies were so I asked these three to go get me a crate. Guess I won’t be needing yours anymore,” he said, a hint of joy in his voice. I look at the Captain in despair, who just smiles. I burst into tears, sobbing in front of the three crewmates, chef and Captain.

“I can’t do this anymore, please,” I beg. The Captain ignores me, brandishing his whip. He gives me a few seconds to compose myself but when I don’t he begins whipping me again. I, sobbing and crying, walk around the box and begin dragging it back to the start.

When I finally make it back, I collapse on the floor. The clamps are removed and I curl up and cry. The Captain kicked me. “Get up,” he said. I slowly get to my feet again. The Captain grabs the white bottle from yesterday and whilst I am still naked shakes it over me, ensuring it is all over and I am completely covered. He pulls the white jacket over me again and begins tightening all the buckles and straps. I wriggle as the itching powder begins to take effect. Once I am finally strapped up again, the Captain takes something else from his pocket and begins poking at the jacket. I wince as something sharp prods my arm, then more. As the Captain works his way around the jacket, I could finally see what he is doing. He is stabbing needles through the thick fabric, so that half are inside the jacket and the other half are outside the jacket. Every time I move even the slightest bit I am stabbed by several of the sharp needles. “Perfect,” he adds before leading my back to the cell. “Enjoy your evening.”

I stand in the middle of my cell, unable to move an inch for fear of the pain of the needles but also so desperately itchy and wanting to rub against the wall again.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-26-2021, 03:54 PM   #14
Jojo246

Wow that took a turn
Jojo246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 08:38 AM   #15
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo246 View Post
Wow that took a turn
Yes it did, and I'm afraid life isn't about to get much better for her after the punishment.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me

Advertisements
Kink Talk