Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-12-2018, 05:30 PM   #46
Lori

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody's_slave View Post
1. Would you rather have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with him OR have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys?
Forced sex with a stranger

Quote:
2. Would you rather have unprotected sex whenever you want OR protected sex but only once a year?
I'd go for safe sex once a year...

Quote:
3. Would you rather spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want OR having sex whenever you want without being able to orgasm until the end of your life?
Well, orgasm denial is hot, so option 2 here ^^

Quote:
4. Would you rather have rough protected sex until you pass out OR the best sex of your life without using protection?
Rough protected sex

Quote:
5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like him back OR with someone that you like but doesn't like you back?
I'd rather do it with someone who likes me, I think...

Quote:
6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but he is the worst in bed OR be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner?
I'd rather be the best myself, haha

Quote:
7. Would you rather break one of your hard limits for a week OR be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please?
If I had to choose, I think I'd take the two hour sex slavery...

Quote:
8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded OR let him use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits?
I'll take his dick

Quote:
9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy (for girls) or ass (for guys) OR have your pussy/ass filled with a lot of cum?
Can I choose cum in my butt?

Quote:
10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay OR with someone you know but you don't like?
I'd do it with a nice-seeming stranger.

Anyone can order me to strip naked and I'll do it as soon as I can.

Kik: Zerpaderp

Current limits: misgendering, insertions, messy, anything involving other people in real life
Lori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 09:07 PM   #47
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with him OR have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys?

2. Would you rather have unprotected sex whenever you want OR protected sex but only once a year?

3. Would you rather spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want OR having sex whenever you want without being able to orgasm until the end of your life?

4. Would you rather have rough protected sex until you pass out OR the best sex of your life without using protection?

5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like him back OR with someone that you like but doesn't like you back?

6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but he is the worst in bed OR be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner?

7. Would you rather break one of your hard limits for a week OR be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please?

8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded OR let him use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits?

9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy (for girls) or ass (for guys) OR have your pussy/ass filled with a lot of cum?

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay OR with someone you know but you don't like?

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 09:46 PM   #48
Bellatrixdemigod

Would you rather? (10 weird questions about sex)

Someone I like

Unprotected

Masturbating

Rough

I like lol

Worst in bed but good partner

Sex slave

Penetrated

Sleep w vibe

Someone I don’t know but seems ok

Spoiler:
Humiliate and degrade me in my inbox!!!
Bellatrixdemigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 04:55 AM   #49
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Well, both are good options. And I have very few limits when it comes to sex and very few go beyond my limits any way. But I would say forced sex with a stranger, as forced is fun

unprotected sex. But that is assuming I know the person is clean.

Have sex of course. As a bottom in a chastity device i often have sex and don't get off.

The rougher the better!

Interesting... I'd say someone that I like

I'd like to be the best. As a bottom bitch I like to give my dom pleasure, and if I was the worst I would not be able to do that.

Well, I've done both But I love be a sex slave, so would happily do that.

Well, blindfolds are fucking hot! So blindfold.

Can I have my ass filled with cum and then have the vibrator shoved in? If only one, I'd choose the cum.

the someone I don't know, it's always fun to make new friends

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 10:47 AM   #50
Klaartje18

Heart Clitoral Answers

- Pussy Torture
-- Painful vaginal penetrations and stretching.
-- Clitoral Pain ( as long as it doesn't cause my clit to lose its sensitivity, I'll try it)
- Soft anal pain
- Spanking
- Temperature play
- Needle play
- Forced orgasms
- Public masturbation and sex

Limits:
- Scat
- Piss
- Extreme taboo

KIK: ClitoralKlara97
Klaartje18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 05:28 PM   #51
Vaylex

Maybe we'll bond over me being their personal slut

lmao that's more than my current rate and I don't want stds

I'm not getting any sex right now anyways

less possible long term damage and sounds kinky

it'd be awkward both ways but at least I enjoy this one

not sure what this is asking

As long as they respect my limits

limits are limits, also, being fucked while blindfolded sounds hot

it sounds really hot to be filled with another person's sex fluids and I kinda need my sleep

it'd be less awkward after
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 05:47 PM   #52
Mike2220

1. Would you rather have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with them OR have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys?

5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like them back OR with someone that you like but doesn't like you back?

6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but they are the worst in bed OR be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner?

8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded OR let them use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits?

Old 10-19-2018, 07:07 AM   #53
Jimtom

Sex with a stranger probably.

Unprotected

Having sex whenever I want. It isn't all about the orgasm and that last one would be amazing.

Unprotected

Someone that I like

I'd rather be the best sex partner.

I'd enjoy being a sex slave.

Have to go with toys on this one.

Filled with cum
Someone I don't know
Jimtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 10:53 AM   #54
ButtPlugBitch

Only with my hubby so not worried about stds or such

9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy (for girls) or ass (for guys) OR have your pussy/ass filled with a lot of cum? ASS PLEASE!!

Likes: Anal, slave, pain, biting, card/dice games, cum eating, denial, voyeurism. And probably some more, if not sure, ask me.

Limits: pee, poop, diaper, blood, videos or photos, illegal, public.

Toys: 4 butt plugs of various sizes, 1 7in dildo, 1 double penetration dildo, 2 vibration dildos, and wanting to get more.
ButtPlugBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 09:52 AM   #55
Pinkway

9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your ass (for guys) OR have your pussy/ass filled with a lot of cum?

My BDSM test

Last edited by Pinkway; 03-31-2019 at 09:54 AM.
Pinkway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 03:21 PM   #56
Toms123s

Looking for a long term dom.

Likes: bondage, bdsm, cum, edging, outdoor, underwear, female underwear, pictures.

Dislikes: punishment, spanking, body writing, denial, hidden public, piss, exposure.

Limits: pain/blood, family, high risk public, illegal, permanent, vomit, scat, identifying pics, computer/phone control.

Kik: toms123s

BDSM test
PM Dares
Toms123s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 12:01 AM   #57
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 11:18 PM   #58
Perseus

Dislikes: Piss drinking, messy. crossdressing, semi public

Limits: Full public, blood, scat, permanent, face pics.
Perseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 09:02 AM   #59
LingerieAnal
Account Banned

LingerieAnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 09:10 AM   #60
sissylovesfeet

sissylovesfeet is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fantasies, questions, sex, what would you do, would you rather