Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-11-2014, 01:32 PM   #1
BbyPeach

Default 21/F Forced Punishment

Today I woke up to a text from my my friend (who sometimes acts as my master) that said he had a surprise task for me to do. When I went over to his house to see what I had to do, he immediately greeted me and tied my arms behind my back at the elbows and wrists. He took me to his bedroom which was dirtier than I had ever seen it. There were clothes and dirty dishes everywhere. He told me he had a date tonight who he wanted to bring home, so all I had to do was clean his room for him. However I had to do it with a randomly vibrating dildo in my pussy, a bra connection wedgie to hold it in, on my knees, and with my hands and ankles tied. I had 4 hours until he would be home from his date, by that time I was to have his room clean and be waiting on the floor of his laundry room so he could use me when he's done with his date in the bedroom. He left and I started right away. It was very disgusting and difficult, especially taking his dirty boxers to the laundry with my mouth. All while trying to manage to not orgasm with the vibrator.

Long story short, I ran low on time and ended up shoving a lot of clothes in the closet and under the bed. Now, after about 3 hours of lying tied up on the floor my master has come in and wants to punish me for not completing his task properly. I am to get ideas from you guys.

He says I do not have to break a limit, but they should be brutal punishments.
Limits: fully public, poop, urine, illegal, lots of pain, anal, pic/video.

PM me dares!

kik: bby_peaches
BbyPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 03:55 PM   #2
SexyGiggle
Account Banned

I think you should be forced to edge in every stall of the a public toilet in your nearest shopping centre xx
SexyGiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 04:05 PM   #3
centurion01
getDare Addict

He will fuck you with your vibe to 10 orgasms no stopping, then an eleventh with his cock

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 10:20 PM   #4
alex_carter
getDare Devil

You should have to stay tied as you are/were supposed to be when cleaning and have to finish cleaning his room correctly, and then clean the rest of his house the same way. You are only allowed to clean one room a day and you will be your friends slave until every room has been thoroughly cleaned to your friends satisfaction.

Any other punishments given to you are on top of (in addition to) this.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 11:37 PM   #5
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

I think you should be tied kneeling, arms up with your wrists secured behind your neck. Ankles tied to your thighs. Knees very wide. Vibrator (preferably a Hitachi Wand!) secured onto your pussy with a nice crotch rope tie. Your "friend" and the lovely young lady who endured time in the room you left so messy, both get to enjoy themselves while you watch, vibrator pounding your clitty. Worse, you have to lick her to arousal while she puts clothespins or clamps on your nipples. And you suck him to hardness so he's nice and erect for entering her. Now you have to watch while they fuck. When they're done, you have to clean them both up! Maybe she'll paddle your ass while you lick him clean. Maybe he'll spank your pussy or fuck your ass while she sits on your face, his cum dripping into your mouth. She'll probably twist your nipples to encourage your tongue deeper into her pussy. Maybe even make you tongue her ass!

With each orgasm you have, you'll have to rationalize how you could cum while suffering such humiliation. Cumming while they laugh and do such disgusting things! Only a true slut would enjoy that!

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 12:14 AM   #6
Duke225

How about some forced orgasm corner time? http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/custom/byRJYUyku

Tie your strongest vibrator against your clit and put it on its highest setting for 30min of corner time.
Old 12-12-2014, 04:30 AM   #7
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

Since you aren't supposed to like your punishments, let's combine a few dislikes.

Cover your clit in toothpaste. Then lube 5 ice cubes with toothpaste. Fit as many as you can in your pussy. Clamp your nipples and gag yourself with your friends used boxers. Now brush your clit and pussy with toothpaste for 3 minutes. After which, you must bend over your friends knee. Put in 2 more ice cubes with toothpaste as lube. Now he must spank your ass till all the ice cubes melt. Make sure to call out the number of spanks and thank him for it.
ktrixs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cleaning, dirty, punishment, requesting