Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-23-2021, 06:23 PM   #1051
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Oh they would want to, but would they?
I'm sure if they were invited to they might... Or Sara could ask if they'd just like to watch and get off to her abusing her nipples as she tries to orgasm.
DolphinCreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 06:25 PM   #1052
Bdsub
Dare Freak

So many hands available to play with your nipples
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 06:27 PM   #1053
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolphinCreek View Post
I'm sure if they were invited to they might... Or Sara could ask if they'd just like to watch and get off to her abusing her nipples as she tries to orgasm.
Oh god... the idea of them getting off to me abusing my nipples as I try to cum... how frustrating would that be...?? The guys all cumming to their heart's content... while I unsuccessfully tried to orgasm... why does that turn me on so much...???!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 06:30 PM   #1054
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
Oh god... the idea of them getting off to me abusing my nipples as I try to cum... how frustrating would that be...?? The guys all cumming to their heart's content... while I unsuccessfully tried to orgasm... why does that turn me on so much...???!!
You would love them all cumming to you frustratingly trying to cum
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-23-2021, 06:31 PM   #1055
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Just picture yourself on your knees, in a chastity belt, with all the guys around you. Your hands are cuffed behind your back. You beg them to play with your nipples while you suck their cocks, one by one...
Old 02-23-2021, 06:34 PM   #1056
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I'm sure you can think of several answers to that question...

Best of luck, I need to go now for the night! Maybe you'll get so frustrated you will wake up Vishal...
DolphinCreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 06:36 PM   #1057
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolphinCreek View Post
I'm sure you can think of several answers to that question...

Best of luck, I need to go now for the night! Maybe you'll get so frustrated you will wake up Vishal...
Good Night Dolphin!

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-23-2021, 06:41 PM   #1058
Bdsub
Dare Freak

How is it going Sara?

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-23-2021, 06:42 PM   #1059
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Ok... that's it... I give up... I'm not going to be able to cum using my nipples... not today... they've finally become oversensitive through too much constant stimulation... there *was* some progress though... I managed to edge twice while outside my door... and these edges were significantly stronger than any previous nipple edges... so there is definite hope... maybe today was just too close to my triple orgasm...

But a BIG thank you to Bdsub, Dolphin and Bee9... you guys put in a HUGE effort in trying to get me to cum... I wouldn't have got this close otherwise...!!

I'm going to remove the gag and nipples clamps now... I know the clamps are going to hurt like a bitch coming off... lol...

My clit's still throbbing like mad... I'm super desperate to cum... can't believe it's only been a day since my triple orgasm...

At least I'm only 2 points away from my next orgasm... not tonight though... I feel like I should give the nipple orgasm another try tomorrow... we'll see...

Thanks again guys... goodnight...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

The following 3 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 02-23-2021, 06:44 PM   #1060
bee9
getDare Succubus

You are most welcome!

To be honest getting that horny after a triple orgasm is not an easy task! Well done
Old 02-23-2021, 06:46 PM   #1061
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Ok... that's it... I give up... I'm not going to be able to cum using my nipples... not today... they've finally become oversensitive through too much constant stimulation... there *was* some progress though... I managed to edge twice while outside my door... and these edges were significantly stronger than any previous nipple edges... so there is definite hope... maybe today was just too close to my triple orgasm...

But a BIG thank you to Bdsub, Dolphin and Bee9... you guys put in a HUGE effort in trying to get me to cum... I wouldn't have got this close otherwise...!!

I'm going to remove the gag and nipples clamps now... I know the clamps are going to hurt like a bitch coming off... lol...

My clit's still throbbing like mad... I'm super desperate to cum... can't believe it's only been a day since my triple orgasm...

At least I'm only 2 points away from my next orgasm... not tonight though... I feel like I should give the nipple orgasm another try tomorrow... we'll see...

You are most welcome, it was fun! Add one more point for trying so hard. Now you can go to bed knowing you are only one tiny point away from an orgasm

You got this close so I’m willing to bet you can get there in the near future.

PM Dares

Toys
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 02-23-2021, 09:24 PM   #1062
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:

Actually you should probably go on "No touch" today (for both clit an nipples) so you have some time to recover and build up your horniness a bit more before trying again. Plus, no touch can sometimes be more frustrating than playing... I'll give you 3 points if you can go all day without touching your nipples or clit at all.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 02:47 AM   #1063
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
Actually you should probably go on "No touch" today (for both clit an nipples) so you have some time to recover and build up your horniness a bit more before trying again. Plus, no touch can sometimes be more frustrating than playing... I'll give you 3 points if you can go all day without touching your nipples or clit at all.
No touch can definitely be more frustrating (in a good way) than constant teasing. It would be a good one for you to try!

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-24-2021, 05:07 AM   #1064
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

My nipples were absolutely BUZZING when I woke up this morning... they were back to their normal size but OH MY GOD they were still so erect... and tingling nonstop... and throbbing... no longer oversensitive... but just DELIGHTFUL to touch... they were positively dying to be played with... so I obliged...

I put on my choker... and my ball gag... propped myself up in a semi-sitting position against some pillows on the bed... the door to my room was slightly open from overnight... but the angle just about prevented me from seeing outside and therefore someone else from seeing me... but it was risky all the same... I loved it...

My hands went to my nipples... rubbing them... rolling them... seriously they were absolutely on FIRE...!! I had to clamp my lips down on the gag to suppress my gasps... with the door open even muffled moans could possibly be heard...!! I kept switching between several seconds each of rubbing, rolling, pinching and pulling my nipples... using the drool from my gag to wet my fingers now and then... fantasies were running wild in my head... the pleasure built up rapidly... god I was really enjoying myself...!! My clit was going mad but my hands were reserved for my nipples... a few minutes later I edged... I could immediately tell this edge was different from last night's edges... it was super strong... and didn't fade away... I kept rubbing and rolling my nipples... stayed on the edge... pinched my nipples hoping to trigger something... it did... it triggered a rapid descent from the edge... damn...!! I'd been too eager... too impatient...!! I cursed myself... my chest was heaving with desperation...

But I had smelt blood... I had been SO close... I resumed the stimulation... rub for a while... roll for a while... pinch a few times... pull a few times... wet fingers with drool... repeat...!! Enjoying every single moment of it... the slow but sure build up of pleasure... patience was key... I didn't think about how long it was taking... closed my eyes... soaked in the wonderful sensations... let fantasies wander in my head... when I reached the edge I dropped the pinching and pulling... alternated only between rubbing and rolling... the edge was getting stronger... I could feel it...!! I was creeping closer and closer to the orgasm... I fought the urge to try and do something different again to accelerate the process... forced myself to relax... just kept rolling and rubbing my nipples... almost there... oh god almost there... small whimpers escaping through the gag... rubbing my nipples rapidly now... a muffled cry... body jerking forward... pussy convulsing... intense pleasure... elation... ORGASM...!! Still clumsily rubbing my nipples... desperate to not lose contact with them... body jerking in concert with repeated pussy spasms... savouring it all...!! Finally - regretfully - the spasms fading... fingers still rubbing nipples... trying to extract every tiny remnant of the orgasm...!!

I am just super elated I managed a nipple orgasm...!! Simply over the moon... especially after last night's unsuccessful afforts... apparently stimulating my nipples to the ground at night and then waiting until next morning is the key...

As for the orgasm itself... it was... different...!! Not long or massive like many of my recent orgasms... and FELT different from my clit orgasms... but still super satisfying... intense in its own way... loved it... and a few hours later my nipples still feel ALIVE... lol...

The following 10 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 02-24-2021, 05:19 AM   #1065
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Sara!!!!!! That is incredible that you could make it happen, I am very happy for you!

Part of it might have been that the added pressure of people following last night made it difficult to relax enough.

PM Dares

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk