Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Vote for DAILY drinking or piss denial reqts (3 votes each, or 5 for friends)
Slut must drink [#]/5 gulps of water when waking up (max 2L) 26 24.30%
Slut must drink at least an additional [#]/5 cups of water per day (max 7L) 25 23.36%
Slut must drink at least [#]/10 cups cider / wine / cocktail per day (max 3L) 31 28.97%
Slut must drink [#]/20 alcohol shot per day (max 5) 29 27.10%
Slut cannot piss for [#]/2 mins after waking up (max 2h) 44 41.12%
Slut cannot piss more than 15 - [#]/10 times per day (min 3) 42 39.25%
Slut must leave 1.5 x [#] mins between pisses (max 4h) 25 23.36%
Slut can only piss for 150 - [#] seconds per piss (min 10s) 42 39.25%
Slut must flip a coin before pissing, if Tails wait further [#]/5 min before trying again 57 53.27%
Slut must fill a cup with [#] x 10 ml with drinks requested by users, and drink once full 28 26.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-02-2023, 01:36 PM   #31
shy_pia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyamy View Post
Thank you Sir. Slut woke up late again and just did the spanks

Thank you Miss, that is fair. The slut just did the 20 butt spanks..

Here is the report from last night:

It went for a walk to a secluded place for the dare, although it couldn't hold its pee for so long so it started to pee in a bush, but it was stopped after 10s as someone was nearby! It kept walking and peed again, only partially to remove the immediate pressure to pee.

Then it arrived at the location and stripped. It thought it would be fun to give itself an enema too, so it squeezed a bottle of water into its ass (about 1L). Then it propped itself up against a tree (a handstand wasn't possible lol) and pissed over itself, including directly into its mouth a few times. Meanwhile the sluts ass was also expelling water, although this just poured backwards. Once it was done, it stood up and rolled on the ground a bit, but it wasn't muddy enough. So it walked 30s to a muddy place and rolled in it until covered

Then it came back to its clothes and got dressed. HOWEVER instead of heading back it decided to walk a bit further and went to the top of a hill. However on this walk the rest of the dirty enema started leaking out into the slut's panties and joggers.. For some reason (probably as it was a bit drunk) the slut decided to rip it's joggers...

After realising what it had done the slut proceeded to walk home holding up it's ripped joggers all the way. Luckily it didn't see anyone on the entire route home (so probably could have done it naked if not for the fear, plus CCTV cameras!)
Great report! I like how much effort the slut put into it, probably with the hope that some people would be graceful enough to give her a reward. Did it forget that it is just a worthless slut that no one cares about?

And now for real, as I don't want to be mean. I think the slut should get a reward. Hope it won't forget to show the miss how thankful it is. So here is the amount of points it gets as a reward:

Spoiler:

That's still more than the slut is worth!

likes: hidden nudity, the thrill of the risk to be seen naked

interests: verbal humiliation

limits: pics/vids, probably everything not in my likes/interests

Threads:
shy_pia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 08:28 PM   #32
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
I would PM but this will keep the thread on top. Have a big gulp of wine to help you out.
Thank you Sir. Slut will have this tomorrow morning as it has been too tired today to do any dares, after a very long night on 1st Jan and bad sleeping on pvc sheets..!

It just spent the last 5 hours sleeping in a dog cage and will now go to bed with wrists and ankles locked. So hopefully it feels more refreshed tomorrow.

As per the rules of the marathon, slut must do a minor punishment for any daily dare not completed in 24h (it only did the pussy slapping today, although assuming it doesn't wake up too late it may be able to finish more in the 24h window after picking the dares..!) and is allowed another 24h to complete, although obviously it forfeits the reward point it could have got. But it's important the slut gets a proper rest to avoid getting overwhelmed...

So 3 Jan is going to be quite crazy with...

- 2 Jan dares to complete incl the public one
- new daily dares for 3 Jan
- minor punishments for dares not completed
- double drinks (cider and shots) as it didn't complete all those on 2 Jan
- king's cup wasn't full on 2 Jan so keep requests coming in for today (it has piss and cider on standby to add from the previous day)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy_pia View Post
Great report! I like how much effort the slut put into it, probably with the hope that some people would be graceful enough to give her a reward. Did it forget that it is just a worthless slut that no one cares about?

And now for real, as I don't want to be mean. I think the slut should get a reward. Hope it won't forget to show the miss how thankful it is. So here is the amount of points it gets as a reward:

Spoiler:

That's still more than the slut is worth!
Thank you Miss you are right the slut shouldn't try and get extra rewards, it at least needs to stick to its own marathon rules..

Last edited by kinkyamy; 01-03-2023 at 12:01 AM.
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 11:37 PM   #33
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Default Let's play battleships! (plus update on Rule Failure...)

Slut couldn't sleep again so will stay awake for a while and catch up with yesterday's dares. (It may nap in the afternoon if it gets too tired again, and it needs to be up for the evening for the public dare )

It wants to try battleships for as many daily dares as possible for 3-Jan so if anyone wants to play please PM the slut now!

--

Also - and slut didn't want to admit this - as it was feeling a bit overwhelmed yesterday it failed several slave rules It didn't want to mention as it's only day 2 and you may think it can't handle the rest of the marathon, but slut promises it was just an early wobble and it will make up for this failure. Specifically the slut removed its chastity belt briefly but was feeling so horny it masturbated and came (1 rule failed).. it then felt so embarrassed and washed itself (1 rule failed) before ordering a nice take away (1 rule failed) and eating from a table (1 rule failed) .. so that's a total of 4 rules failed on 2 Jan Luckily it doesn't need to do a major punishment for each one failed, but it does need to do one major punishment..

Selected randomly it needs to do:

Hunger Discomfort: The slut will not eat food for 24 + [4d6] hours, additionally any user can PM the slut to drink alcohol during this time (up to 5x per person each 12h period)

Fuck... slut is already hungry but it could have been worse. So slut won't eat from now for 24 + [3+6+3+6] = 42 hours! So that's until 5th Jan 12am

(it already hasn't eaten for about 10 hours - could that count..?)

Last edited by kinkyamy; 01-02-2023 at 11:58 PM.
Old 01-03-2023, 02:07 AM   #34
TrippyPet

42 hours is a lot and we wouldn't want the slut to starve, so I agree to count the 10 hours it hasn't eaten already towards the total. But since this is a gift from getDare, i want the slut ask for permission for anything it want to eat in the gifted 10 hours in the thread and we can choose any ingredients to add to the meal to make it nastier.

Let's see if the dumb slut will dare to use its `privilege`.

M/25/ Mostly straight

Likes: pain, bondage, humiliation, petplay, spanking, exercise, oral, submission, being naked, pee play, hidden public

Dislikes: orgasm control, edges, anal, bladder control, being cold, eating horrible food.

Limits: Face, illegal, scat, cbt, exposure

More on likes and dislikes (Good to read before play): https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94165

TrippyPet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 02:11 AM   #35
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippyPet View Post
42 hours is a lot and we wouldn't want the slut to starve, so I agree to count the 10 hours it hasn't eaten already towards the total. But since this is a gift from getDare, i want the slut ask for permission for anything it want to eat in the gifted 10 hours in the thread and we can choose any ingredients to add to the meal to make it nastier.

Let's see if the dumb slut will dare to use its `privilege`.
Thank you Sir, although slut would probably prefer not to eat than eat some of the horrible things getDare will suggest Maybe let's see how the slut feels on 4th Jan 2pm whether it can manage that final 10h without eating!

--

Also slut is considering removing the voting limit on the poll so anyone can vote as much as they like.. what do you think? Could the slut get a reward for changing these rules? (they are all quite easy at the current levels.. it's once they get closer to 100 votes each that they will be very tough!)

Last edited by kinkyamy; 01-03-2023 at 02:14 AM.
Old 01-03-2023, 03:50 AM   #36
shy_pia

Quote:
Also slut is considering removing the voting limit on the poll so anyone can vote as much as they like.. what do you think? Could the slut get a reward for changing these rules?
Yes, in my opinion the slut should get a reward for removing the voting limit.

Threads:
Old 01-03-2023, 06:32 AM   #37
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Add some wine to your king's cocktail.
Old 01-03-2023, 08:30 AM   #38
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Yes, in my opinion the slut should get a reward for removing the voting limit.
Thank you Miss. So unless anyone else disagrees, any new poll voters can vote for as many options as they like.

(And the slut gets 1 reward point)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Add some wine to your king's cocktail.
Thank you Sir. Based on current votes it needs 190ml before drinking. It currently has prosecco in the cup (plus will also add piss + cider at the end as these roll over from a previous day).

Please keep posting to make the slut add more drinks to the King's Cup - options are water, cider/beer, wine/prosecco, shot, piss.
Old 01-03-2023, 08:50 AM   #39
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Default 3 Jan - Daily Dares

So slut got unlucky again today as well, and has just flipped for 5/7 bags. It chose the following:
  • Ass spanking with thick cane x300 - DONE!
  • Slap pussy with hand x20 - DONE!
  • Stand naked with your nose pressed against a wall for 5 min - DONE!
  • Watch an ass stretching hypno video, then spend 1 hour stretching your asshole
  • Wrap your body in parcel tape, leaving only hands free to cut loose after [d6=2 x d6=2 mins - total 4 min]
  • Naked dancing wearing nipple clamps 10 min - DONE!

Slut didn't flip for 'Dirty/Piss' or 'Public' bags. Does anyone want to play battleships for these? (otherwise slut will flip for these too in ~2 hours)

Last edited by kinkyamy; 01-04-2023 at 07:36 AM.
Old 01-03-2023, 09:08 AM   #40
Zsadist

Quote:
Slut didn't flip for 'Dirty/Piss' or 'Public' bags. Does anyone want to play battleships for these? (otherwise slut will flip for these too in ~2 hours)
normally id play ya for it.. but with my luck today youd prolly get off easy :P

limitsoop/illegal/permanent

might add/remove as im stil finding out my limits
Zsadist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 10:20 AM   #41
shy_pia

Quote:
Thank you Miss. So unless anyone else disagrees, any new poll voters can vote for as many options as they like.
Great decission, slut! So you no longer have more votes if you are friends with this slut, right? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for it that it doesn't lose all its friends now that there's no reason to be friends with it anymore.

Edit: Oh and I almost forgot to order some spanks. Slut is allowed to decide on which body part, but it has to be the part that hurts the most already.

Threads:
Old 01-03-2023, 10:23 AM   #42
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Default 3 Jan - Remaining Daily Dares (+3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsadist View Post
normally id play ya for it.. but with my luck today youd prolly get off easy :P
Lol thank you Sir. Slut gives away d6 squares at the start which may give you a chance. Maybe tomorrow if you are feeling more lucky!

Quote:
Great decission, slut! So you no longer have more votes if you are friends with this slut, right? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for it that it doesn't lose all its friends now that there's no reason to be friends with it anymore.
That is correct Miss, anyone can do an unlimited number of votes on the poll

Also slut would like to thank you for your battleship games earlier. This added 1x dirty/piss dare and 2x public dares to the daily list:
  • Strip naked outside, pour soda / juice over body and tie to a tree, blindfolded for [2d6] min
  • Go outside your flat and lock the door. Undress outside the door, then unlock the door and go inside - DONE!
  • Plus... the ultra extreme dare posted by SerBlack

Last edited by kinkyamy; 01-04-2023 at 02:38 AM.
Old 01-03-2023, 11:06 AM   #43
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Slut just did a gym workout for 20 min wearing a butt plug. Noone noticed anything although the plug did get quite painful after 10-15 min.

The slut will now do some of the shorter dares from yesterday / today and mentally prepare itself for the 3x long public dares tonight!! It will do all in a single session so will feel super degraded by the end of the night..

it could really use some alcohol though so please keep filling the King's cup, also the slut will play additional rounds of battleships for drinking forfeits (gulp cider for each ship sunk, take a shot for a loss)...
Old 01-03-2023, 12:05 PM   #44
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Always happy to help - a shot of spirits for your cup. Make it as strong as you need to.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 12:09 PM   #45
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
Always happy to help - a shot of spirits for your cup. Make it as strong as you need to.
Thank you Sir. slut will nap for 2h as it has a long night ahead. It will do any drinks once it wakes up (let's see how many it can have.. multiple posting is ok)
The following user says Thank You to kinkyamy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass stretching, bondage, degradation, pain, piss