Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2021, 07:54 PM   #11
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Ooooh I thought from the answers that you used the milking machine only on breasts but now I changed my mind

Have you already tried using the milking machine on other parts beside breasts?Turning red, yes

What's the worst nightmare that you can recall?Oh wow, domt really have nightmares now. Um as a kid i would dream of wathcing my parents drive away leaving me behind, so maybe that. And the sweetest dream?I really dont remmber my dreams so. Not sure really, sorry.

What's the most significant and life changing choice you made in your life?Agreeing to caretake the farm while my parents tried to sell it. It got me out of a bad situation i did not know was so toxic at the time.

In the alternate reality where you chose the other path, where do you think you are today?If i had stayed being a sub I think I would be dead or have lost myself complelty kinda the same either way.
Agian. Thanks for the questions!!!
T
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FarmgalT for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk