Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-09-2021, 11:35 AM   #31
Bingball

First of this isnt nessesarily an application to be involved more just a post to share interest in idea. First of all one of my greatest fantasies is a competition in which subs who have never met compete against each other in a number of dares for which points will be given by a master depending how well they think they have done or some objective means. The dares would gradually get tougher throughout with the overall loser receiving some form of punishment. The switch in me loves the idea playing either the dom or sub role, but i think i favour the sub role particularly being as new and niave to the world of kink.

While so far i may sound like I desperately want to be involved but this isnt necessarily true. I feel at my current state i am not to the same standard of the majority of subs so far involved. Obviously i also dont want to be involved in the dom side since is effectively your baby . I also feel due to other life commitments, living with family unaware of this side of me and various covid factors, I may struggle to complete anywhere near 5 dares a day. Anyway good luck in your endeavours and keep me in mind for future events if your low on numbers lol

KIK Name: throwajay69
Have you read the rules?: yes but when back to look for a secret password i missed lol
Why should I choose you: Probably dont, but im younger and possibly sightly naive than others so if your interested i guess lol

Editut my reddit instead by accident lol

Last edited by Bingball; 04-11-2021 at 08:38 AM.
Bingball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 09:54 PM   #32
mtsoccer23

Thumbs up

KIK Name: puplucky77
Have you read the rules?: yes Master
Why should I choose you: Master piggy can’t think of why piggy would be a good candidate but piggy knows this piggy would have fun impressing how piggy this piggy can get, Master.
mtsoccer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 04:59 AM   #33
Cntltx

KIK Name: cntltx
Have you read the rules?: yes
Why should I choose you: I will try to complete the tasks and push my limits.

Soft limits which are not enjoyable but within the realm of possibility- scat, pee, public exhibitions, figging, line writing, enemas

Hard limit: permanent marks

Toy: N-joy pure, chastity cage, dildo, enema kit
Cntltx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:22 PM   #34
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingball View Post
First of this isnt nessesarily an application to be involved more just a post to share interest in idea. First of all one of my greatest fantasies is a competition in which subs who have never met compete against each other in a number of dares for which points will be given by a master depending how well they think they have done or some objective means. The dares would gradually get tougher throughout with the overall loser receiving some form of punishment. The switch in me loves the idea playing either the dom or sub role, but i think i favour the sub role particularly being as new and niave to the world of kink.

While so far i may sound like I desperately want to be involved but this isnt necessarily true. I feel at my current state i am not to the same standard of the majority of subs so far involved. Obviously i also dont want to be involved in the dom side since is effectively your baby . I also feel due to other life commitments, living with family unaware of this side of me and various covid factors, I may struggle to complete anywhere near 5 dares a day. Anyway good luck in your endeavours and keep me in mind for future events if your low on numbers lol

KIK Name: throwawayjon69
Have you read the rules?: yes but when back to look for a secret password i missed lol
Why should I choose you: Probably dont, but im younger and possibly sightly naive than others so if your interested i guess lol
Your kik doesn't even exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtsoccer23 View Post
KIK Name: puplucky77
Have you read the rules?: yes Master
Why should I choose you: Master piggy can’t think of why piggy would be a good candidate but piggy knows this piggy would have fun impressing how piggy this piggy can get, Master.
You have been accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cntltx View Post
KIK Name: cntltx
Have you read the rules?: yes
Why should I choose you: I will try to complete the tasks and push my limits.
You have been accepted.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 11:56 AM   #35
anon9321

Female One day left

Hey potential piggies!

Master said he'll start this dare contest tomorrow night or when the last few spots fill.

Get on your application in before the entries close.

~5 spots / ~30 hours left as of this post

I hope to be the best piggy of them all

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk