Old 09-07-2018, 02:44 PM   #213
Samtheringbearer
getDare Devil

Have another 3 + 5
Samtheringbearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 02:31 AM   #214
slut in training

Hello Everyone,

I’m about to start my session of 185 mins of cc. I’m kneeling in my corner and my clit is 50% recovered from my 5 hours session from before yesterday.

It’s mins 9 and sir ordered me to put 2 pegs on each nipples. They are on but I can’t enjoy that painful pleasure as my clit is double clamped with 2 coffee mugs hanging as weight as usual.

It’s min 25, I’m still pegged and clamped. The pain is increasing with every second. Sir informed that tomorrow we will measure my clit to see the length difference in a week then a month.

It’s min 41, I have 39 mins to go with the double mugs as today’s double mug time is 80 mins. With each session the pain I feel increases more and more. Especially during the double mug time.

It’s min 74 and in so much pain, the only thing I can concentrate on is the pain right now. I’m going out after the session to help a friend with a movie. Sir ordered me to have pegs on my cunt lips during my time out. This will involve a lot of moving which means more pain.

It’s 84 mins and sir is not allowing me to remove one of the mugs. I’m begging him and it’s not helping he wants to endure more time. I can’t stop crying. I dint know when I will be allowed to remove one of the mugs. I don’t want to disappoint sir so I’m just crying hopeless waiting for Sir’s permission.

94 mins and I’m still clamped with 2 mugs. I’m begging sir to give me his permission but it’s not working. I want to make him proud and happy thus I need to endure this. I’m sirs toy and need to do anything that pleases him cause his pleasure is far more important than my pain. My whole body is shaking from the pain and I can’t stop crying.

It’s min 110, I’m still clamped with the same weights, sir asked me if I want the mugs to be removed, I really wanted to say yes but sir’s pleasure is far more important than my pain so I said no. Then sir made me beg him to let me keep the mugs. I wanted so bad to beg him to take it off but again sirs pleasure is the number one priority. I think I might stay in this until the end of the session as sir pointed out he proved me wrong so many times after I said I can’t handle more weights or clamp time.

At min 120 I had to cut the session short as something urgent came up and I had to leave.

Dislikes: edging, anal, spanking, hidden public & bruising.

Limits: pussy insertion, public, involving others, scat, pee drinking damage and blood and pictures.

Kik: dino1992
slut in training is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 05:10 AM   #215
slut in training

Hello everyone,

I’m about to start my new session for 130 mins. I’m asking sir to make today’s session as painful as possible as I wanna be distracted by pain today to forget for a bit about some personal issue.

I’m kneeling in my corner right now with my clit double clamped and attached to 2 coffee mugs. At Min 2 I was order to replace 2 pegs on each nipple, as much as I can on my tongue and the rest on my cunt lips. So now I have 2 pegs on each nipple, 4 on my tongue, and 1 on each cunt lip.

At min 8 I was ordered to crawl around my room, reporting each lap. The first lap took about 2 mins, the mugs where bouncing and as a result the clamp grip on my clit was getting tighter so I couldn’t finish the lap earlier. The second lap took about 3 mins. It was so fucking painful to crawl like this. Sir and I were talking about my denial. I told him that I think the reason why I have been craving pain so much is because of my denial as I want to feel something. I was ordered to do my third lap which took about 5 mins. I was feeling my clit being stretched to the max and the clamps were pinching into it so hard.
At min 38 sir told to start crawling again and only stop in inform him then start the new lap. This is the my Forth lap, it took me 5 mins to finish it. At min 42 I started my 5th lap. It took me 6 mins to finish it. I can’t stop crying from the pain. I feel like my clit is gonna be ripped off from his stretched it is. At min 48th I started my 6th lap. It took me almost 9 mins to finish it, my body was shaking from the pain and I can stop crawling. My limbs kept on giving up on me and I had to lift myself up making the pain worse.

At min 60 I was feeling really lightheaded and like I was about to faint. Sir was kind enough to order me to take of the tongue pigs off and drink water. After drinking water pegs were on my tongue again. I was begging sir to not make me do a 7th lap. Sir gave me to options to either continue to 10 laps or add a third mug. I don’t have a third mug and even if I did I wouldn’t be able to handle it by this point. So I begged sir to give me another opitiinn. He ordered slap my face and say “ I’m
A worthless slut, and should Always be suffering”. It felt so weird hitting myself like that. I felt so humiliated especially that I was drooling all over the place. After 40 slaps I was given permission to stop as I felt that my face will bruise soon

At min 81, sir ordered me to do the same to my tits. At min 86 I gave each tit 50 slap and I counldhnt stop crying, especially that I was putting on the nipple pegs whenever they fall. Then sir changed the the words that need to say out loud after each slap to, "this worthless piece of shit cunt should always be crying in pain". I feel so humiliated saying those words out loud while hitting my tits, especially that I can’t close my mouth and keep on drooling. This cunt reached 100 slap on each tits. She can’t touch her tits and they are bruised. The nipples are so tinder and row from how much this cunt had to re attach them to her nipples. At 110 slap each this worthless slut was begging sir to stop as she can’t touch her tits anymore, they felt like they were on fire.

At min 103 , Sir ordered this cunt to start on doing the same to her ass cheeks. Every slap made the mugs move which was adding pressure to the clit. This worthless slut couldn’t stop crying. At min 115 this cunt reached 90 spank per each cheek. She can’t stop crying as each spank is making her clit feels worse and worse. At 120 mins this cunt gave her self 110 spank.

At min 133 this cunt was allowed to remove the clamps and mugs from clit and attach them to clamps to cunt lips. As soon as this cunt unclamped the clamp on the clit tip she was screaming in pain. She had to bury her face in the pillow so no one can hear her. She did the same to the other clamp and she stopped breathing for the second for the pain.

Right now, this worthless slut is kneeling in the corner with clamps on her cunt lips and a peg in each cunt lips as well, 4 pegs on her tongue and 2 pegs on each nipple.

This cunt needs to eat, do her laundry, some house chores and a take shower. So sir basically allowed her to remove the tongue pics to eat and attach to her tits. She needs to finish he chores and Landry in this status then beg for permission to remove everything before she takes a shower.

Dislikes: edging, anal, spanking, hidden public & bruising.

Limits: pussy insertion, public, involving others, scat, pee drinking damage and blood and pictures.

Kik: dino1992
slut in training is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to slut in training for this post:
Old 09-08-2018, 08:21 PM   #216
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

Clit Clamping time is currently on zero, so we need to get that ball rolling again, so... 3+5

681/720 d

5 cc
Limits: Illegal activities (underage, bestiality etc.)

Full Day Of Control Dare

Song Contest Thread

Kik is broken
Skype - live:thecruelmaster82
pranadevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 08:47 PM   #217
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Ill add 6 whole hours
PurpleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 11:52 PM   #218
Samtheringbearer