Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-27-2021, 05:20 PM   #1
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Pencil Person Above Getdare Activity Dare!

Here's an idea that I believe is unique to the site! It takes into account a lot of things - such as the Loser has to Signature, Loser has to Avatar, Loser has to PM Dares threads etc.

Essentially, you have to dare the person above you to do something relating to their Getdare Activity. Below is an example of how this might go!!

Person 1 - For the next week, reply to five blog posts a day!
Person 2 - Comment on every thread on the 1st page of the Truth Forum!
Person 3 - Make an album on Getdare full of your favourite Yaoi
Person 4 - Create a thread in the Lounge about your favourite hobby
Person 5 - For the next 24 hours, you must reply to 3 Dice Dares
Person 6 - Spend one hour active in the Truth or Dare Chatroom!

So that's a few examples of what to do. As always respect peoples limits! This is a little fun idea to hopefully boost activity in the more disregarded sections on the site! Do you like writing stories but never have anyone reply or read? Dare them to do that. Do you have a blog that you want to get more attention? Make someone post regularly in blogs!
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 06:36 PM   #2
Kirdz

For the next week, pm dare 3 people a day from thier pm lists.
Kirdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 06:46 PM   #3
Ballbasher

As you want to try bodywriting pm 3 random people a day begging for bodywriting dares. Then make a pole asking which one should you do.
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 07:00 PM   #4
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Challenge one person a day for two weeks to a game of Battleships. Tell them that if they lose, nothing happens but if you lose, you will take 30 spanks to your balls with a ruler.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 11:59 AM   #5
Frayne

complete three piss related dice dares over the next week

Likes: Wetting (peeing), Pooping Pants, Anal, Edging, Toilet Denial, Pain, BDSM, Submission, Diapers
Limits: Family, Friends, face pics
Frayne is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk