Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-11-2023, 03:55 AM   #706
Samor

Lets try to give you something fun too. You will need one full week-end, starting when you wake up Saturday morning to 2 hour before going to bed Sunday night(time for clean-up or punishment if not done before, so as to not prevent you to sleep). You will prove that you are either an adult who can be trusted to not make a mess everywhere he go or a little baby that should be keep diapered at all time.

For this dare, you will need: diaper(obviously), pull-up, water (or other drink of your choice), locking mittens, onesie, enema supplies, baby bottle.

During this dare, you will switch between 2 states, diapered and grow-up. You will need to keep track of the total time you spend in each state (sleeping time doesn't count). The more total time you spend in one state, the more rules are added to to you. Diapered rules only apply when you are in diaper and Grow-up rules only apply when you are not in diaper. You will startnon-diapered. Your goal is to not reach the last rule of the diapered state, or you will receive a punishment.

Changing state:: Every hour, you will change state if you meet the condition to do it (it is easier to keep track of time that way, especially if you start the dare at the start of an hour).
1.From Grow-up to diapered: If you think you can't hold it until you gain the right to use the potty, you can make the choice to enter diapered state on your own. If you do, you have no penalty. If you have wet yourself while non-diapered in the last hour, you have to enter diapered state and you add 30 minutes to your total diapered time as a punishment.
2.From diapered to grow-up:If you didn't use your diaper in the last half hour, you go out of diaper and go back to grow-up state.

Sleeping time:: Before sleep, choose if you want to be diapered or not. If you put a diaper on, add 30 minutes to the diaper time and drink 2 baby bottle before going to sleep. You can pee as much as you want while you are in bed. When you go out of bed in the morning and resume the dare, you have to be in the diapered state. If you choose to be without diaper, no need to drink more but if you wet you bed before waking up in the morning, add 1 hour to your diapered time and enter diapered state in the morning.
The dare resume as soon as you go out of bed.

Grow-up rules:
Apply only when non-diapered. You will drink 1 glass of water every hour. You gain a potty use every 1 hour (non consecutive hour. If you spend 45minutes before going in diaper then 1h15 after going out of diaper, it count as 2h) you are in this state. Each time you reach the amount of hour, add the rule corresponding to it.
Rules:
2h:Press hard on your bladder for 10 secondes every half hour.
4h:Add 1h to the time between each potty, making you wait (and possibly wet ) 2h.
6h:drink another glass of water every hour
8h: Do 10 crunches every hour.
10h:Another 1h to wait for the potty, making it a 3h wait.

Diapered state :
Apply only when diapered. You will drink 250ml of a baby bottle every hour. You start in a pull-up. You can use and change when you want but no leaking allowed. If you leak, you will instantly gain 1 hour of total diaper time so don't make a mess! Each time you reach the amount of hour, add the rule corresponding to it. Each time you reach the amount of hour, add the rule corresponding to it. Since baby are not adult, you will slowly lose the right to do grow-up activities and be treated as a little kid.
Rules
2h:replace your pull-up with a diaper
4h:Little kids don't need a phone. No phone use anymore(unless importent, urgent call of course. But no leisure call or application) If you want to regain your phone, better work hard to go out of diaper and stay there. No more computer either. A little kid doesn't even know how to use it properly anyway.
6h: Put on your onesie and mittens from now on. Also always have a baby blanket or stuffed animal with you. You should dress like the little baby you are.
8h:Only baby/little kid tv show or film now. Littles kid would not understand much of it anyway. Also little kid sit on the floor, not on chair, couch or bed.
10h: You are double diapered from now on. All that padding feel good right?
12h: No more adult activities for you . Spend you time playing with toy appropriate for your age.
14h: You proved that you are just a little baby who deserve a punishment. The dare end there for you. You will take a 500ml enema, triple diaper and put your locking “preventawear” bodysuit and locking mittens. You will stay like that until bedtime( at least 2 hours). If/when you release the enema, spend 15 minutes sitting in the corner, facing the wall. You will also be denied for a week. Little kid don't make cummies after all.

I don't know if the timers are properly balanced. Let me know what you think of it and I hope you have fun.

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein

Last edited by Samor; 02-11-2023 at 03:59 AM.
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Samor for this post:
Old 02-11-2023, 04:19 AM   #707
FoxyFemboy

There are two phases to this dare. The first involves pee holding. Drink 1000 ml of water to start. You're not allowed to use the toilet for 8 hours and must drink an additional 500 ml every hour. Not possible you say? Well I guess you can have an accident if you really want! If you do wet your pants, we're going to need to put you in diapers. But, we're also going to dress you up depending on how weak your widdle bladder was. Consult the chart below to determine exactly what you'll be wearing. For each hour you couldn't hold your pee (round up) move down one row. The chart is cumulative obviously So for instance if your pathetic bladder gave out with 3 hours and 15 minutes left, you would wear items 1-4.

1. Put on a diaper and plastic pants
2. Don't forget to suck on your pacifier
3. Drink all of your required drinks from a bottle
4. Wear your footie PJ's
5. Insert a suppository after 4 hours in diapers
6. You are only allowed to crawl while in diapers
7+ Were you even trying? Take a dose of castor oil!

Now that you've determined the nuances of your time in diapers, change yourself and get ready. You will have to spend 8 hours in diapers and will continue to drink 500 ml every 2 hours. Oh, by the way, you're not allowed to change yourself during this 8 hour punishment period, so you might want to consider double diapering yourself! I hope you have fun, and hope you can hold your wee-wee!
Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics, chastity, unimaginative tasks.
Limits: Rough anal, family, full public.
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 05:57 AM   #708
TheDiaperedDevil

"a chubby (but losing weight!) aspiring femboy who is incredibly horny super often! I'm a complete degenerate and the hornier I am the more likely I am to dig myself deeper into a hole of depravity."

Well - that's a very fun way to introduce yourself to getdare!

Lets focus on four areas you seem to be interested in - crossdressing, diapers, wam and being a slut. The dare will be simple in principle, you have four challenges outlined below. If you accept this dare then you will effectively be stuck in chastity and diapers (use optional, but they must be work 24/7) until all four challenges are complete (if you have to stop for any reason you must start that challenge again).

You can only spend a maximum of 1 week between challenges (without knowing your living circumstances use 1 week as a guideline) otherwise they reset. Challenges:
1. To spend an entire day (24 hours) fully made up - that includes heels, panties, bra, tights/stockings/garter, skirt and blouse, or dress, wig, makeup, jewellery, etc. Your outfit is broadly up to you, but you need to ensure that any aspect of yourself that can be feminised is feminised. Hell, you can even have some reprieve from diapers on this day.
2. To spend an entire day (24 hours) confined in a double diaper with no changes. You will not be permitted to use the toilet and everything must go in the diaper. 3l must be drunk throughout the day and the day prior you cannot use the toilet for number 2.
3. To cover yourself head to toe in a combination of smelly or chunky food stuff (tuna, cat food, oatmeal, etc.) and condiments (ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard). You must stay in this condition for a full hour wallowing in your filth.
4. Every day until you complete the above you will train yourself sexually. Your morning and evening must include a minimum of 5 minutes deepthroating a phallic object and 10 minutes fucking yourself.
Alternatively, if that seems a bit much/too bland, you can take the WILDCARD!! A much shorter one day affair which seeks to combine all four elements! Be warned though the cost of failure will be long lasting and arduous. Make your decision before peeking
Spoiler:

Wildcard
Starting the day before you are to hold any number two's and drinking regularly throughout. No jerking off.
At 7 am, as soon as you wake up, you're going to get ready by diapering yourself with two thick abdl diapers (min 3l capacity). Slit the inside one so it can drain.

You're also going to get dressed up for the entire day...I don't know you're wardrobe but you should try to wear the following or similar:

Plastic pants;
White tights or knee high stockings;
Very high heels if available, or alternatively very cutesy mary janes;
A stuffed bra - ensure that it your max out the stuffing;
Either a onesie with buttons on the crotch and a short skirt, or the cutest frilliest dress you have available;
Opera gloves or mittens (can be taken off during activities);
Collar or choker if available;
Makeup - foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, false eyelashes or mascara of unavailable, lipstick, blush, etc.
Wig - your choice, but if long enough tie into pig tails.

When you're ready we can move onto what is going to happen with your meals. Since you're an aspiring femboy and you're a "lil chubby" we're gonna make sure you watch your calories today. Your breakfast, lunch and dinner will be composed entirely of 2 jars of baby food and 300ml of formula each. Wear a bib and drink from a baby bottle if available. Sound unfair? Well if you want to eat more then you're going to have to accept a compromise:

For breakfast [8am-12pm] if you want more food you will have to pour a large bowl worth of oatmeal down the bag of your diaper and a healthy portion of peanut butter down the front. You must also ingest 30ml of castor oil.
For lunch [12pm-2pm] if you want more food then you will end up dumping two cans of tuna down your diapers along with a healthy serving of mayonnaise. You must also insert two suppositories.
For dinner [6pm-7:30pm] if you want more food then must make extra of your meal and put it down your diaper along with a healthy serving of ketchup and mustard. No add ons :)

Of course I don't want you to be bored throughout the day so every 2 hours we're going to test those oral skills. Starting at 8am you're going to set a timer for 5 minutes. You must deepthroat a dildo as many times as you can. I don't know your prowess so be honest with yourself and use a challenging sized object. Note how many times you successfully deepthroated the object (minimum of 5 inches). Now every two hours you are to repeat this task and try to beat your previous record. If you do, well done! If you don't then next time increase the duration by 5 minutes.

Once you hit 8pm you should take a selfie to remind yourself of how well you performed as a slutty sissy baby! You can now take off your disgusting diaper. Try and stay dressed (but make an effort to keep your outfit clean). Instead of throwing the diaper away wrap it up tightly.

Your final challenge is to prove what a slutty sissy you are! Face down resting on your messy diaper, ass up, fuck yourself for 15 minutes at a minimum of 100pbm. If you cant stand your face resting on the diaper then your mouth must be wrapped around a dildo (similar object) instead.

If you fail to adhere to any of the rules above (or you give up), then consider yourself stuck in chastity for 14 days. During this period any time you are alone you should be diapered with no bathroom privileges. Continue to practice anal and oral as per challenge 4 until your chastity is over! Enjoy :)
Limits: Full public humiliation, ice, illegal, dangerous, involving others involuntarily

TheDiaperedDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 07:53 PM   #709
Timmytheradturtle

Palette Precious Little Portraits

Ah, finally! Hey there TheDiaperedDevil! I've been a fan of your dares for some time, and so I'm ecstatic to finally have the opportunity to assign you a dare of my own design. I hope you like it, and if there's anything in it that's against your limits or just otherwise doesn't work for you, then please feel free to reach out and I'm sure we can get it changed to something that's a better fit!

So, I hear that someone is quite the little artist, huh? That's wonderful, sweetie! I've actually been looking for some cute drawings to hang up on the fridge, and you seem like the perfect little Picasso for the job! But not just any art will do. Oh, no no no. I want the cutest, prettiest, most adorable art you can make, and what better subject is there for such exquisite works as... you! That's right, cutie! You're going to be making three self-portraits for me, and each one should give you plenty of opportunity to not only show what a talented little artist you are, but also what a precious little cutiepie you happen to be!

For the sake of variety, you'll be dressing up in a different outfit for each self-portrait. I want one of you in all your cutest baby attire, one of you in your prettiest, girliest outfit, and finally one of you in nothing but some of your more... restrictive gear. In all of these, you must be wearing your diapers, and for that last one I mentioned, I'll leave it up to you what exact outfit you go with, but you may only be wearing bondage gear and nothing else.

For each self-portrait, you'll need to carry out the following steps.

First, change into one of the three outfits listed above that you haven't already drawn yourself in. You may choose to put on the outfits in any order you like. Just remember that your diaper will be staying on for all of them, and you are not allowed to change until you are given permission to do so.

Second, go ahead and use that cute little diaper of yours. After all, we don't want you getting distracted while pursuing your muse, now do we? Of course not. So, we need to make sure you're nice and empty before you get started on your next masterpiece! You are not allowed to move on to the next step until you've at least moderately used your diaper in some way.

Third, you're going to need some inspiration for your piece! Fortunately I have just the thing to provide the inspiration you need. Behold the Composition Generator! Just roll on the tables below to determine what the composition of your piece will be! Easy, right? And so convenient, too! You can thank me later. That said, it is a bit experimental, so if any of the compositions you roll are too hard to get a reference picture for, then feel free to reroll, but I trust that most of these should be a piece of cake... as long as you aren't too bound up, that is Oh, and I certainly wouldn't want to stifle your artistic vision, so if you have a particular composition in mind that really speaks to you, then feel free to ignore the tables below, as they're mostly just here to serve as inspiration. That said, I would be honored if you'd adhere to them when creating your artworks!

_ _ _ _ __ ___.°˖✧ Pose Table ✧˖°. ___ __ _ _ _ _
  1. Whatever pose you feel in your heart is right
  2. Standing up straight, legs shoulder-width apart
  3. Standing legs straight & together, bending over at the waist
  4. Gripping your diaper lovingly (or lustfully)
  5. Face down, diaper up
  6. Your favorite spanking position
  7. Your naughtiest pose
  8. Your most bashful pose
  9. Your silliest pose
  10. A very uncomfortable pose
_ _ _ _ __ ___.°˖✧ Angle Table ✧˖°. ___ __ _ _ _ _
  1. Whichever angle you hear your muse whisper to you
  2. Whichever angle gives the best view of your diapered butt
  3. Whichever angle gives the best view of your diapered crotch
  4. Whichever angle makes it the most obvious that you need a change
Fourth, you'll need to get yourself a reference photo to use as you're making your self-portrait! Get a cute picture of yourself with the pose and angle you rolled (or chose). I'm hoping that using a timer on your phone will allow you to do this with relative ease, but again, if you're really having trouble getting that perfect shot, then you may reroll above to get something more manageable for you.

Fifth, you'll need to sit down and get drawing! You're free to use whatever media you'd like: from oil paints to crayons, from digital art to macaroni art, the world is your oyster! Just remember that while doing a self-portrait, you must remain in whatever outfit you are wearing in the reference photo until you are finished (though exceptions can be made for clothing that greatly impacts your ability to draw such as mittens or handcuffs). This will no doubt help you to more meaningfully connect with the subject matter of your piece, right?

Sixth, you must get a photo/scan/whatever of your finished self-portrait. It doesn't really matter how you do this so long as you have your art converted to a form in which it can be sent to yours truly or posted online.

Remember, you must go through all six of the steps above three separate times, one time for each of the three different outfits you'll be wearing. Once you've done that, you may change into whatever outfit you like, although you still need to keep that diaper on. It's time to show the world the wonderful works of art you've created! Post all three of your self-portraits in a blog post here on GetDare and then PM me to let me know you've done it. If you're too shy to show your art to everyone, then you may just send it to me directly instead (although I'm sure everyone would love to see it ). Once you've done that, you're officially finished with the dare and may change out of your diaper and into whatever undies you'd like!

I hope you enjoy, and I can't wait to see what wonderful art you create!
The following user says Thank You to Timmytheradturtle for this post:
Old 04-19-2023, 07:10 PM   #710
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Default TimmyTheTurtle Punishment Dare

Well after TimmyTheTurtle's last dare, there was a punishment to be dealt out. Seeing as how this thread could use a little bump, let's post it publicly so everyone knows there are consequences for not being a good little girl and earning lots of points!

You're going to start your day as a little baby, become a toddler who thinks she can hold her peepee, and ultimately get punished and moved back to diapers before being allowed to have a little bit of fun in them.
This dare lasts over-night and into a morning, with minimum preparation ahead of time. I expect it can be completed in 2-3 hours.

Supplies:
200ml syringe
instant oats (Quaker or similar, can use a food processor on normal oats if you can't find instant)
food grade glycerine (up to 40ml worth)
Onesie, Mittens, pacifier, bib, panties
vibrating wand
ABDL Diapers, plastic pants, optionally cloth diaper.
Sippy Cup

Day before:
Make sure you eat a few big meals during the day to have some #2s ready to go, and no pooping is allowed after the morning day before.
To set the stage, let's make sure you start off the day of your dare like any little baby would, in a wet diaper.
The night before your dare, you must be in a thick diaper, either a double ABDL-style diaper, or an ABDL-style diaper with a cloth diaper on over top. Make sure to use an excess of baby lotion or baby oil inside you diaper to keep from getting a rash, and also to make things extra slippery and nice-feeling as you wet your diaper.
After getting your diaper on, and before going to bed you must have at least 3L to drink. So plan your diapering and evening accordingly.
Additionally, as little babies like you tend to get very excitable in your diaper, let's go ahead and replicate that experience. You must put your onesie and mittens on for bed, and clip your prettiest little girl pacifier to your onesie. Then use your vibrator for at least 5 minutes playing in your nice slippery diaper exploring all of those little baby feelings before putting your toys away and heading off to dreamland.
Obviously, with that much water before bed, you'll likely wake up several times: go ahead and wet your diaper like the little baby you are and then drift back off to sleep until your alarm goes off in the morning.

Beginning:
Start your day nice any early, setting an alarm clock for some reasonable hour. As soon as you are awake, you must begin drinking 1L of water, and 1L for each hour for the rest of the dare.
You are certainly wet, but look at that big thick diaper you have on, it should be able to hold. Go ahead and eat breakfast like you are. You can take your mittens off, but your only clothes are your onesie and paci clip. You may put your bib on if you'd like to keep things a little cleaner . You also aren't big enough yet for silverware, so try to make breakfast something like pancakes or some other slightly-messy food you get to eat in true baby fashion.

Baby Girl:
You're clearly a baby girl in your wet diaper, so let's give you a chance to prove how big you've gotten.
Go to https://www.roomrecess.com/Puzzles/Unicorn/jigsaw.html and select hard. Start a timer, and try to prove you're not a little baby girl anymore ! No using the preview feature or practicing ahead of time allowed. Once completed, stop your timer.

For every partial 15s it takes you, you must complete an item, starting with 1 and moving up for each 15s, from this list. So 40s completion time means you're still doing 1, 2 and 3.
1) Spend 3 minutes playing with your pink vibrating wand toy. No big girl cummies allowed, obviously.
2) Watch one episode of a young girls TV show (my little pony should be the upper end of the appropriate range here), approx 23 minutes of time
3) Drink 250ml of warm milk or formula out of a baby bottle while on your back
4) Throw a tantrum about still being in a wet diaper - spank yourself hard 15x and then spend 3 minutes sitting on a stool or stair with no entertainment for "time out."
5+) Spend 3 minutes doing "tummy time" on the floor with no entertainment besides stuffed animals and your paci/bottle.

Note: 5+ means for each additional 15s it takes, you'll be doing 3 more minutes of tummy time. Hopefully it doesn't take you too long!

Once you've shown us just how big you are doing all of your baby girl activities, it's finally time to get you changed out of your soggy night diaper.
You're a toddler now, and it's time to learn to use the potty! So put on your panties, and dress in a bright toddler t-shirt and loose-fitting pants like sweat pants!

Toddler girl:
You're starting off great with nice, dry panties and plenty of water intake to practice using the potty. But unfortunately you're going to find it hard to pay attention to those big girl signals your body is having and actually make it to the potty.
If you do end up needing to use the potty so bad you're bursting, you'll just have to have an accident in your panties. You can do so in the shower or somewhere the cleanup will be minimized. But you can't otherwise remove pants or other clothing, it is an "accident" after all! If you do have an accident, it's time to move on to the diaper punishment section below.

Let's see just how big you actually are. Go to https://www.roomrecess.com/Puzzles/P...25/jigsaw.html and select hard. Once again, no preview and set a timer before you start / stop it when you finish.

For every partial 30s it takes you, you must complete an item starting with 1 and moving up for each 30s, from this list. So 3 minutes 20s would need to complete all 5 items, and do 5 three times
1) Replace whatever is left of your water for this hour with warm water (at least 250ml worth if you're almsot done for the hour). Drink that out of a sippy cup with both hands so you don't spill.
2) Watch youtube clips of potty training, at least 20 minutes worth. Get up on your feet and dance along with them if there are dances, or pretend you're doing the actions they're doing!
3) Let's play tag! Uhoh, I guess there aren't any other little girls to play with you, so spend 3 minutes with some stuffed animals or pillows "pretending" that you're chasing them back and forth across your home and "tagging" them. Did you win?
4) Uhoh, looks like someone's a little frustrated and grumpy, you throw a tantrum. Go to your room and throw the blankets/pillows around for 2 minutes in a huff. Then spend 3 minutes with your nose in the corner and hands on your head as punishment for your tantrum before cleaning your room back up.
5+) I bet something's feeling funny in your bladder - too bad you don't know how to recognize those signals yet, you're not old enough. To simulate this, for item 5 and any additional 30s it takes you, press firmly on your bladder for 5s, then do 5 sit-ups, then wait 2 minutes before repeating however many times you need to. Remember, if you have an accident you can immediately move on to diaper punishment section below.

Note: same as before, 5+ means each additional 30s you must do it again

At the end of all of this, if you're still wearing dry panties, you get to use the potty! You get to go to the bathroom, take off your pants, and sit on the toilet! But you forget an important step: taking off your panties. So one way or another I guess someone will be proving they aren't ready for their big girl panties today.

Diaper Punishment:
Your caregiver is furious you've already had an accident so soon after earning your big girl panties. They did some quick research online and found that sometimes potty training is delayed due to constipation, so they decide to give you some medicine. But they don't want to take any chances with you making it to the potty, so it's right back to diapers for you.

Go ahead and warm up ~200ml of instant oatmeal, warm but not too hot to put a finger in. It should be very "soupy" with quite a bit of liquid. Then figure out how much glycerine to add.
You'll be adding 1ml for every task item you did, with a maximum of 40ml of glycerine. So if you took 65 seconds on the first puzzle (4 tasks), and 4 minutes on the second (8 tasks), you'd be getting 12ml of glycerine.

Add the glycerine to the ~200ml of instant oats, mix it up, and then fill the syringe up fully (you will have a little left over b/c of the glycerine).
Get your supplies ready, and then apply a large quantity of baby lotion / oil to your diaper area - don't want to get any rashes! Make sure to rub it in nice and good, and ensure that you get a little bit excited from all that attention.
Use the syringe to put the "medicine" into your butt, and then tightly put on a thick ABDL-style diaper. Put on a pair of plastic pants over the diaper, and snap on a cute onesie, and then clip on your paci and begin sucking your pacifier until you are done with your final puzzle!

Let's give that medicine just a few minutes extra time to get working, and add some random chance in to your puzzle-solving abilities. Go ahead and roll a six-sided die to determine how many minutes you'll be dancing around to get things 'movin'! Put on a baby girl appropriate dance along song like one of my favorites: Koo Koo Kanga Roo - Superheroes Unite (Dance-A-Long) or baby shark, and dance along. You should be up and moving around the whole time .

Just as before, let's see if you can prove you're really a big kid by holding in your medicine while you do a puzzle:
https://www.roomrecess.com/Puzzles/Safari49/jigsaw.html
No preview allowed, use hard mode, and set the timer before you start / stop it when you finish. This one might be a bit tricky since you'll be struggling to focus .

If you manage to not make any messies while doing your puzzle, you can stop your timer and then start a new timer for however long you can hold off from making poopies.

Subtract half of your second timer from the first to calculate your overall time. But if you made a poopy mess before finishing your puzzle you will have to use the full first timer to calculate your final tasks.

For ever partial 2 minute of puzzle time calculated, you must complete an item starting with 1 and moving up for every 2 minutes, from this list. So if it took you 6:50 to complete the puzzle, but you held your poopies in for 4:30 additional, you'd subtract 2:15 and only have 4:35 left, which means you'd be doing items 1-3.

1) What a poopy butt you turned out to be. You get to explore those sensations. Squeeze your diaper butt, rub it around, and then sit on a hard surface and rock back and forth for 3 minutes to get a feeling for those sensations.
2) Add 1.5L of warm water spread evenly throughout the front/back of your diaper.
3) Play with your vibrating wand on your diaper for 3 minutes, no cumming allowed yet.
4) Let's use this as an opportunity to associate pooping with potties. Go sit on the potty without getting undressed for 5 minutes, bring your phone and play some potty training or "everybody poops" style videos as your only entertainment.
5+) Looks like someone's a bit overwhelmed with all of these yucky poopy feelings, and you throw a tantrum wanting to get changed. But it's not time to change you yet, you might still have more poopies coming out. Spend 2 minutes holding a coin to a wall with your nose, starting over for two more minutes if the coin falls.

Note: same as before, 5+ means each additional 2 minutes you must do it again.

Okay, almost done - but before we change you, you have to try to prove you can be a big girl one last time.
Add up each task item you've done, and subtract those from 30. You have this many minutes to play with your buzzy wand and look at big kid content on your phone before you have to get changed. If you manage to make cummies, good job, you're such a big girl and can be done.
But if you don't, maybe you still need a little more incentive to get used to your poopy diapers. Stay in your poopy diaper for 1 minutes for each task item you've done in the dare. No playing with buzzy toys during this time, though if you want to rub your diaper like a squirmy little girl I'll allow it. Then you can get cleaned up and make cummies however you'd like.
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to orophins for this post:
Old 04-30-2023, 09:38 PM   #711
BabyMatt

before doing this do a rapid desperation technique
and drink lots of water!

this task will take a few hours to complete
during the dare(after you put on a diaper) you are no longer allowed to hold in anything let it flow! your goal is to complete the dare quickly as to prevent your diaper leaking
roll a d10
your roll times 2 is the initial number of hours of the dare if 2 or below roll = 3
put on ONE diaper no more no less
every 30-40 minutes drink a glass of water
every hour roll a d6 and do the associated task
1.squish your diaper
2.drink a glass of water
3.take an oral lax
4.drink 2 glasses of water
5.drink a cup of tea
6.eat something spicy

if you leak before the dare is completed
change only after the remaining time is up
you now have a choice (as soon as you leak)
A) write 30 lines saying " I belong in diapers"
B)spend 20 minutes in timeout
Or
c)wait an extra hour before changing

you can remove time by writing lines
your options are
"I failed potty training" (20 minutes off for every ten lines)
"why's my diaper squishy" (20 minutes per 10 lines)
" I cant hold it like a big kid" (5 minutes per line)
every mistake = 5 minutes added

if you mess yourself
squish it around for a 10 minutes no changing till remaining time is done
write 30 lines saying " I'm a baby who can't control their poopoos'

if your diaper doesn't leak after time is up

you may change no punishment

Last edited by BabyMatt; 04-30-2023 at 09:44 PM.
BabyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyMatt for this post:
Old 04-30-2023, 10:24 PM   #712
FoxyFemboy

You can do this dare the next time you have 48 hours free (eg. the weekend),
you must also not poop in the 24 hours before starting the dare.

Start out in the morning by putting on a diaper, you can change as much as you want but absolutely no using the bathroom. Every used diaper you change out off must stay with you for the entirety of the remaining duration this could be beside you on the couch while you play video games or in a backpack if you have to go out anywhere, just hope nobody notices the smell coming from your backpack.
You'll also get to cuddle up to sleep with a few stinky diapees, if you want to wash you may have a bath but make sure you bring all your used diapers into it with you
Have fun!
Old 06-01-2023, 07:49 AM   #713
TheDiaperedDevil

The premise of this dare is simple, you're going to keep filling up your diapers and adding more diapers to your package every time you come close to leaking

Every time your diaper looks like its close to capacity, you will cut lots of drainage holes in it and add another layer of diapers.

Unfortunately, you'll probably find that it will get harder to tape new diapers over your soggy ones, so ideally you will need at least three different sizes. of diapers. The largest should be the most infantile styled you can find.

It goes without saying that for the duration of this dare EVERYTHING goes in your diapers.

To end this dare one of the following conditions must be met:
  • You can barely walk due to the size and weight of your package and you have spent at least 2 hours crawling. Use your independent judgement and be honest with yourself. If youre legs are completely unable to close, you can only waddle slowly and your legs no longer naturally face 12 o clock... you're probably at that stage.
  • Your package extends a minimum of 12 inches from your crotch to your knees when sitting
  • 48 hours have expired
  • Health reasons (serious rash, major discomfort, etc.,)

You're free to drink as much, or little as you want, but I would recommend trying to fill those pampers as quickly as possible. You cannot dump water into the diapers.

The following measures can reduce the severity of the release conditions:
  • Take an enema filled to max capacity (as much as you can take, 1l minimum), 2 suppositories every 12 hours, or 60-80ml castor oil (-8 hours maximum duration, - 2 inch of package size, or -15 minutes of crawling)
  • Dress in complete baby attire for the entire duration inlcuding onesies, mittens and booties if available - dresses, wigs, makeup etc. should all be worn if available. Ensure that you have at least 4 dress items on you that identify you as a sissy or baby (-12 hours duration, -1 inch of package size, -30 minutes of crawling)
  • Drink only from a baby bottle, use a pacifier and eat with a bib (-30 minutes crawl time)
  • Spend 5 minutes at the end of every hour lightly bouncing on your diaper (-1 inch diaper package)
  • Consume baby food and formula for at least three meals. This should include a mix of baby food (at least three jars) and up to 500ml formula (-12 hours duration)

Now you might be thinking...well how do I know which condition I need to meet? That's up to you. You could just do all the activities to improve your release conditions, or you could target a specific condition and focus on that.
Limits: Full public humiliation, ice, illegal, dangerous, involving others involuntarily

TheDiaperedDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to TheDiaperedDevil for this post:
Old 06-17-2023, 09:32 AM   #714
Beginnersh

I have been a fan of this thread for a while!
It has some great creative dares.
Now that I finally have my own place, it's time to stop lurking and actually participate
Soo, time for your dare, DiaperdDevil!

This dare is going to take 12 hours.
The first two hours are about preparation. From this point onwards, the toilet will be off limits and at no point during the dare can you sexually stimulate yourself.
In the first two hours you will drink half a liter of water and half a liter of orange or apple juice.
On top of that, you are going to have a full meal within the first hour.
You will also use this time to prepare anything you will need for the rest of the dare.
At the end of the two hours preparation time, diaper up in a single diaper, wearing nothing else, and get ready for the rest of the dare.

The next 8 hours will form the meat of the dare. First off: you will drink a glass of water every hour at the start of the hour.
Now for each hour you will have to do a dare. The fun part is: you get to choose the order in which you do them! The trick here is: the later you do a certain dare, the harder the dare will become. Each dare will mention 'x' at some point. This x is the hour in which you do the dare. For example 'drink x glasses of water' will make you drink 1 glass if you choose to do it in the first hour, or 8 glasses if you do it in the last hour.

If you fail to do a dare correctly, you earn a baby point. Each time you wet or mess yourself, you also earn one baby point. You cannot change unless the dare tells you to. These baby points will come into play in the last 2 hours. Now for the list of dares you will need to do:

1. Cornertime
You will spend x*8 minutes of this hour in a corner of your room. Set an alarm to go off at the end. Earn a baby point each time you move too much! Spend the rest of the hour doing anything you like, though don't use your phone, computer or tv!

2. Bondage
Spend the hour with x bondage items on. A pair of cuffs counts as one item. A buttplug, gag, collar, hood, nipple clamps etc. also count as bondage items. If you stand in front of a window, you only have to stay bound for 20 minutes.

3. Changes
Change into x/2 (rounded up) fresh diapers, with slits cut in the inner one(s). You can do whatever you like for the rest of the hour.

4. Sandwich lady
Put on a feminine outfit over your diaper(s). Go make x/2 (rounded up) sandwiches and eat them. Spend the rest of the hour still dressed up looking at female fashion. Try to create a few outfits that you would like to wear.

5. ABDL attire
For the rest of the dare you will wear your ABDL attire. You can only take this off to change your diaper, or during the bondage and sandwich lady dares. Earn x baby points. Good babies should spend their time in proper attire!

6. Drinking
Drink x glasses of beverage. Alternate between water, coffee or tea, and fruit juice.

7. Hypno
Watch x*8 minutes of abdl themed hypno videos this hour. Spend the rest of the hour watching kids shows.

8. Nap time
Try to take a nap! Spend the entire hour in bed. You have to actually sleep for at least x*2 minutes. Earn a baby point for every 2 minutes of sleep you're missing. Make sure you set an alarm

After you are done it is time to see how many baby points you have earned! These points will decide how your last 2 hours will go.
During the next 2 hours, you will have to perform activities to get rid of your baby points. You can even do more activites, and get your points below 0. This will help to get you a good ending!

- Wet yourself: 1 point, can be done a maximum of 5 times.
- Mess yourself: 2 points, can be done a maximum of 1 time.
- Put on an additional diaper on top of your current package: 1 point. Can be done a maximum of 2 times.
- Write a detailed report about the dare: 1 point.
- Take a picture of your current outfit and diaper state, then choose what to do with it:
Send it to me for 1 point
Upload it to a temporary exposure site (and send me the link) for 2 points
Upload it to a getdare album for 4 points

The rest of the 2 hours you can spend in whatever way you like!
How many points you have left will decide the finale:

-10 points or less:
Really well done! You deserve a big reward. You can get out of your abdl gear and diapers immediately. If you want, feel free to orgasm. Then, you can either give me a dare in revenge, ask for another dare from me, or do both!

-9 to -5 points:
Well done still! Get out of your abdl gear and diapers and feel free to orgasm any way you like!

-4 to 0 points:
I suppose your performance was adequate. You can get out of your abdl gear. Rub the outside of your diaper untill you orgasm. After this, you are free. If you fail to orgasm after trying for 30 minutes, you will be denied for 24 hours, but can get out of your diaper.

1 to 5 points:
I am quite dissapointed with your performance. Keep your abdl gear on, go lie flat on the floor and hump the floor untill you orgasm. After this, you are free. If you fail to orgasm after trying for 30 minutes, you will be denied for 48 hours, but can get out of your diaper.

6 to 10 points:
Now I am really dissapointed. Get out of your abdl gear and diapers. No orgasms for you for a full week!

11 points or more:
Were you even trying? Get out of your gear and diapers. You must retry this dare in the future! You are also denied orgasms untill you do the dare again, or untill two weeks have past, whichever comes first.

I hope you like the dare! If you ever feel like it will be too easy for you, you can always decide to let random.org decide the order you will do the 8 mini-dares in. If anything needs adjusting due to stuff like limits or your living situation, let me know! And as always: make sure you're safe. If you're starting to feel sick, stop the dare immediately.

Now for the next person: Please don't give me anything longer than 24 hours.

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Beginnersh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Beginnersh for this post:
Old 07-12-2023, 03:09 PM   #715
FoxyFemboy

Usually putting a diaper on your head is the last thing you want, so this one is designed to test just how much you are willing to do to avoid it. The basic premise is simple… You're going to wait until your bladder is full, then you're going to number six diapers 1-6 before having to diaper up in one of them. You will be dressed up in a bra, skirt, with full ridiculous makeup and of course heels (if nothing available replace with the closest matching item you can find).

Once your first diaper is wet you get to make a choice. Do you want to go face first into your diaper dressed (as previously mentioned) for no less than 6 hours?! …Or do you want to cut slits in this diaper and add another diaper on top? If you choose the latter, then the imaginary clock which determines the time you spend in the face diaper predicament is reduced by 1 hour and when you do succumb to the ‘diaper meets face’ fate you'll use an rng to determine which diaper goes over your face (meaning you might avoid the wetness)! You can repeat this process all the way until your face diapering is reduced to 1 hour and you are wearing 6 diapers.

BUT there is of course another catch: - Every time you want to add a diaper you will have to wait an additional hour to the period of time you had to wait since your last change. During this time you're going to be drinking 500 ml of water every hour.

So assuming you put off the face diaper for as long as possible the stages will follow like this:
1. Wearing a single wet diaper. Chance of wet face diaper – 100%. Would have to wear diaper on face for 6 hours if option chosen.

2. Added another diaper. Wearing two diapers. Must now wait one hour till you can choose to accept the face diaper or add a diaper onto your current package. Chance of wet face diaper – 50%. Would have to wear diaper on face for 5 hours if option chosen.

3. Added another diaper. Wearing three diapers. Must now wait two hours till you can choose to accept the face diaper or add a diaper onto your current package. Chance of wet face diaper – 33%. Would have to wear diaper on face for 4 hours if option chosen.

4. Added another diaper. Wearing four diapers. Must now wait three hours till you can choose to accept the face diaper or add a diaper onto your current package. Chance of wet face diaper – 25%. Would have to wear diaper on face for 3 hours if option chosen.

5. Added another diaper. Wearing five diapers. Must now wait four hours till you can choose to accept the face diaper or add a diaper onto your current package. Chance of wet face diaper – 20%. Would have to wear diaper on face for 2 hours if option chosen.

6. Added another diaper. Wearing six diapers. Must now wait five hours till you can choose to accept the face diaper or add a diaper onto your current package. Chance of wet face diaper – 16.65%. Would have to wear diaper on face for 1 hours if option chosen.

If you leak at any point, then you will immediately remove your innermost diaper, place it aside, drink 500ml and continue on as if nothing had happened. Hopefully without the fully saturated innermost diaper the leaking will stop. Otherwise you will have to do the same thing again. Any removed diapers will still be counted when you give in and wants your face diapered.
The following user says Thank You to FoxyFemboy for this post:
Old 08-18-2023, 08:24 AM   #716
FoxyFemboy

Bumping this thread!
Old 08-18-2023, 07:38 PM   #717
daredude14

For you I think I'll have you taking a couple of suppositories and diapering up, making sure that you are busting to go to the potty for both uses beforehand.

Once diapered up, I'd like you to get dressed and go for a jog towards the closest forest or park. If those aren't options, just head out for 15 minutes. After you're in a private enough area, I want you to sit down somewhere and take a nice rest from all that running.

This is probably where you'll end up messing, so I hope you chose out a quiet enough spot to rest!

Once you've caught your breath for let's say about 10 minutes, I'd like you to jog back home, and pull down your pants to go to the toilet, since you must be really needing to go if you haven't already! Just don't remove the diaper. Sit down on the seat and let it all out if you haven't. Otherwise, sit down on the closed toilet and grind against the lid.

Kik: farfle1414

Please be my Diaper master Likes: pee, messy, diapers, abdl, pet play Limits: public, eating (poo,pee etc), poo, family, pain, photos
daredude14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 11:07 PM   #718
FoxyFemboy

Before beginning wait until at least your bladder is pretty full (you don't need to be bursting, but definitely feel the need to go)

You're going to diaper up with as many diapers as you want. You'll need to spend 12 hours in diapers total but it accumulates for each diaper worn (so wearing two diapers means 6 hours, three diapers is 4 hours, etc.). During this time you must wear and use your diapers for everything. Additionally, every half hour you must drink a [normal] glass of water (if this is too much for you cut it back to the max you feel comfortable with).
You can't change out until the time is up (so 1 diaper may or may not be risky for you). If it begins you leak you can add an additional diaper outside (but it won't count for time purposes).

If for some reason you can't complete the dare you are to try again with 12 hours as the time. If you fail again try again with 14 hours. If you fail a third time I can give you a punishment (that won't be fun).
Old 08-20-2023, 01:43 AM   #719
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

You're going to put on a diaper and ensure that you have a full bladder when you do. You're then going to put some heavy duty tape around your mouth, securing it round your head. You're going to jump in the shower and give yourself a messy shower with at least 12 different messy items. Once this is finished, you can let go of your bladder and wet your nappy.

You're then going to lay down in the messy bath tub and hump the floor of the bath tub in your wet diaper. You will remain in your filth and nappy until you have either made yourself cum exclusively by humping the mess or until you've pissed so much that your diaper is so wet it falls off you.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 03:06 PM   #720
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pamper Plumping with Pissboi

Heya PissBoi, it's a bit hard to tell what rules you're currently following, but it seems like you have at least spent some time being confined to diapers for all of your toileting needs. So hopefully this one is right up your alley! You won't be required to mess if you play your cards carefully and are willing to avoid punishments / hold it in overnight. But it's likely you'll end up with some messy diapers or punishments - let me know if that is too much and it would be easy to modify.

I also couldn't find any supplies, so if you don't have anything please do your best to substitute. Let me know if anything breaks your limits and I will do my best to adjust.

Supplies:
Diapers/Pull-ups, 1L water bottle (or easy way to measure as much), notepad/phone to take notes, bottle/sippy cup, six-sided die, glycerine suppositories, baby food with some containing prunes

Beginning:
You are going to be a good little piss baby and put 20L of your urine into diapers for me. We'll be measuring this by how much water you drink. Until this is done, you will be obiding by the rules and their punishments below. You should start as soon as is possible, as you can collect most of your supplies after beginning to follow your rules.

Rules:
1)Peeing, pooping or orgasming outside of your diapers is forbidden. If you do so for any reason, you must roll a punishment, as well as add 2L to the amount of water you'll be consuming before finishing (keep track of this in your notes).
2)Orgasms aren't for babies like you. Any time you orgasm, you must add 5L to the water you'll be consuming before finishing, and roll a punishment. This is cumulative with rule 1 if you orgasm outside of a diaper.
3)Changing your diaper can only be done two times a day: Within 30 minutes of waking up in the morning (you're allowed to try and pee/poop your diaper and then shower before changing), and before you crawl into bed at night. You may also change a leaking diaper - but must wait a full hour after it leaked before doing so. Any other time you remove your diaper, it can't be put back on - you better hope you can hold it! Putting a diaper on at any other time will earn you 1 punishment roll.
4)Little babies drink plenty of bottles to stay hydrated. Drink at least 500ml with breakfast, lunch, and dinner out of a bottle or sippy cup (if you have them, otherwise as infantile a cup as you have). Skipping a meal is okay, but you must still drink the water at a normal time for those meals. If you fail to do so for any meal, you must drink 1L out of a bottle or sippy cup instead for each missed meal, and it won't count towards your total water consumption. Do any such punishment bottles after you are in bed for the night (after changing if you've chosen to do so).
5)Baby's first photo album is always fun! Since photos are in your likes, let's have you snap a photo each day of where you're at with tracking your pee production, as well as the diaper you are wearing at the time. Feel free to add this to an album, or DM me a way to deliver them. If you fail to post this each day of your dare, you will roll a punishment.

Punishment roll:
If you have earned a punishment, roll your six-sided die to determine what happens.
1 - Add 1L to the water you must drink before finishing.
2 - Your next two diaper changes have to be into double diapers.
3 - You must edge at least 3x a day for the next 3 days.
4 - Someone seems a little backed up. You aren't allowed to poop until tomorrow morning, when you must take 4 glycerine suppositories after you've changed into a clean diaper. If you roll this twice before you've performed the suppositories, you don't need to do anything in addition. If you poop before completing this punishment, try again tomorrow and add 5L of water onto your total required.
5 - You must consume 5 meals of baby food (stacking if you roll this multiple times) before you can finish this dare. The meals must replace breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Each meal must have at least one item containing prunes, such as pureed apples and prunes. But could be just that one item. These meals should be consecutive, but if you can't for work/social limit reasons, do them as close together as you can.
6 - Spent 6 minutes in corner time with no distractions, then write 66 lines on paper of "I've been a bad pee pee pants baby and will try harder not to break the rules", then spend 666 seconds with soap in your mouth, your hands behind your head, and kneeling with your nose touching the corner of a wall.

Clarifications:
You should keep track of how much water you've drank as well as how much you must drink. The required drinking starts at 20L, but will likely change throughout the dare.
Diapers could also be pull-ups if you prefer, it makes no difference for the purposes of this dare. You can also double-diaper yourself or add boosters if you so choose, as long as you don't modify the diaper after putting it on - it will still just count as one diaper for the purposes of changes.
Your bedtime change should occur just before getting into bed for the night. Since the potty is off-limits anyway, you should be in bed and trying to sleep at that point (aside from drinking any bottled).
If you need a break for some emergency, you can do so fairly easily by saving off how much pee you've made by your consumption so far. Before you resume tracking for the dare, drink 2L of water that don't count towards your total, and continue. Try not to do so, but if you must, this is your way to not restart the entire dare.

Conclusion:
I expect your water intake total to match your 20L (and any additions you've earned) after around a week, depending on how fussy you are with wearing thick diapers, leaking, and pooping your diapers.
Once this is complete, you must continue wearing diapers until you've sent me a write-up of how your experience went, and where your pictures were being uploaded (feel free to send this ahead of time too). After that is complete, you're done and can get back to your usual potty habits .
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo