Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-07-2024, 11:19 AM   #1
kinkyclaire
getDare Sweetheart

Default Car dares

Bee talk to my friend he thinks I should do some car Dares ie dare involving my car come on guys give me some dares
No sex with strangers

No pics of face
kinkyclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2024, 11:24 AM   #2
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

An easy one for you would be to get a bag that is lockable. Leave the keys at home. Drive a preset amount away then remove your clothes and lock them in your bag. Now you need to drive home and retrieve your key. Or perhaps leave your key somewhere else besides home to go back and retrieve it

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lotusdriver81 for this post:
Old 04-07-2024, 11:32 AM   #3
Drockett

Car dare go to store parking lot strip nude then throw clothes out passengers window then go get dressed
Limits Face, friends, family, full public, illegal, pernament, and scat eating piss drinking,shaving

Kik is Drockett_296
Drockett is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Drockett for this post:
Old 04-07-2024, 03:41 PM   #4
ji_scott

Go to a store parking lot. Strip naked. Get out of your car and walk around it twice before you get back in.

Hidden public
Public restrooms

Dislikes
anal
needles

PM Dares
ji_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2024, 04:36 PM   #5
Darkmoonwolf

im down to do some car dares tonight

Toys

Kik = darkmoonwoof
skype = darkmoonwoof
twitter = @darkmoonthewolf

lets have some fun.
Darkmoonwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 02:09 AM   #6
kinkyclaire
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry been away not been well (again) it a nice sunny day let’s do car some really naughty car dares today …I do as many as possible till time runs out or I get arrested let’s here them you naughty boys I am so horny first 5 ideas will definitely get gone
No sex with strangers

No pics of face

Last edited by kinkyclaire; 05-19-2024 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Re worded it
Old 05-19-2024, 03:05 AM   #7
kinkyclaire
getDare Sweetheart

COME ON BOYS it hot day theta get me caught in public lol
No sex with strangers

No pics of face
Old 05-19-2024, 05:07 AM   #8
kinkyclaire
getDare Sweetheart

No reply’s omfg what have I gotta do lol
No sex with strangers

No pics of face
Old 05-19-2024, 05:11 AM   #9
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Naked drive thu

Car wash naked.

Throw clothes out window
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post:
Old 05-19-2024, 05:11 AM   #10
2bedared

Default Car

Go for a drive and leave your trousers and underwear somewhere half on show then wait till next day to go back and get them if they are still there
2bedared is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 2bedared for this post:
Old 05-19-2024, 07:23 AM   #11
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

At night, go for a naked drive (bring nipple clamps or clothespins and optionally a vibrator) - whenever you stop turn your internal light on. Find a car park, stay in the front seat and start filming (no face to keep within limits). Edge with fingers or vibrator, and then attach the nipple clamps or clothespins. Then wcount to 60 with your eyes closed. Finally, bring yourself to orgasm. Once finished, stop filming. Have a look around to see if you got an audience. If you did not, as punishment you must spend 5 minutes outside naked and must pee outside (take photo proof if not a limit). You may then drive home with the lights off. Offer your proof (video and photo if taken) to anyone who wants it via kik or PM (registering my interest now). Have fun slut
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 07:52 AM   #12
dontgetcaught

Find a somewhat secluded place like a road or parking garage. Park your car, take your key and walk 100 feet away, hide your key and return to your car. Complete one edge, remove your clothes, put them in the car, lock the doors, close your door and you’re locked out naked! Edge one more time and retrieve your key.

Variations are that you bring a vibe with adjustable intensities, the shorter your walk means having your vibe on your clit the whole time and at the highest intensity, the further your walk the vibe can be lower in its setting but must still be on your clit the whole time. Ideally you orgasm but have to leave the vibe on you so it makes it uncomfortable and maybe will possible bring you to climax again.
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 07:59 AM   #13
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

With this altered dare I do recommend a chaperone for your safety (or maybe just an extra observer that you trust), or at the very least let someone know where you are going.

Apparently this wasn't naughty enough for our slut so:

Before you get back in your car, strip completely naked and put your clothes and key to your padlock your car boot. Whenever you stop turn your internal light on and give a friendly wave to anyone looking, signal them to follow if they wish. Find a car park, stay in the front seat and start filming (no face to keep within limits). Attach your nipple clamps, padlock one hand to your steering wheel and put on your blindfold. Count to 60, pulling on your clamps, then you may start masturbating with your hands, and your pussy spread and pointing up for show. Once you edge 2 times, remove the blindfold, say hi to the audience if you have one, give them the option of groping you through the window, and then continue to cum on camera and on show. Once finished, you obviously need a way of unlocking yourself. Hopefully there are people around that will go in your boot and retrieve your keys. You can offer whatever you like as a price to help you out, including but not limited to your clothes or a blowjob, but even if you're not up for going this far you should find a way to say thank you. Have a look around to see if you got an audience. Rest as long as you wish, and then your final tasks before you are allowed to drive off are to spend 5 minutes outside naked and to pee outside on camera. You may drive home with the light off, but without clothes even if you were allowed them back.

Offer your proof (videos and photos) to anyone who wants it via kik or PM (registering my interest now). Have fun slut
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 03:22 PM   #14
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

If you stop somewhere while you're out, hang your panties from the rearview mirror.

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 07:33 AM   #15
maccas

Whilst driving naked pull over next to someone and ask for directions somewhere. Keep doing this until you get a good reaction from somebody. Make sure to be gently stroking your clit whilst your talking to them.

Take the car to a valet place and ask for an interior clean. Hide some panties, maybe a condo that has been inside you, a link to your get dare account, sex toy, nude photo of yourself around the car for them to find. Once they are done ask if you can pay 'another way'

If your super daring, and you may need a spare key for this, find a spot, maybe a car park or country road and get out of your car. Strip naked and put all your clothes in the boot with a set of keys. Use your other set of keys to lock them in and then call a locksmith so he comes and lets you back into your car.

Drive your car somewhere busy wearing only a skimpy bra and miniskirt. Open the bonnet/hood and pretend to try work on the car like somethings wrong, bending over to expose your ass. See if any guys come to help and be flirty and sexy with them.

I work as a 'chef' at everyones favourite fast food place, McDonalds!

Dislikes: CEI, Pain, Bladder Control

Limits: Messy, Illegal, Involving Others, Scat, Permanent, Face

KIK/Snap: macmaccas
maccas is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk