Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-03-2011, 08:20 AM   #121
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Ooooh, that's evil....having a ruined orgasm, and then keeping going after that? Wow.
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:23 AM   #122
Philipp_Wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markbassplayer View Post
Ooooh, that's evil....having a ruined orgasm, and then keeping going after that? Wow.
But that's feasible and it's actually not that evil if you do it yourself. If you get just the right point (you need to wait after your ruined orgasm for a few seconds, otherwise it's not really ruined anymore ), it feels excellent, but if you need to continue, like described above, it's not a nice feeling - but the moment you don't have another choice, it can also be very exciting, if you're submissive.
Philipp_Wars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:35 AM   #123
KlariCat

I seem to be drawn to your questions/dares whenever I visit the site (eg. once a year )

So, which one are you? Can you keep going without a break after you orgasm?

Sure, well not always but I'd say most of the time. Up to three orgasms is awesome most of the time but anything after that is a real workout!

Is there a particular technique that works better or worse? Something that makes you less sensitive?

I love how sensitive I am after an orgasm so I won't even try to feel less sensitive, though while I can hardly ever achieve an O without both vaginal and clit stimulation I can keep riding along several of them with clit stimuli only

Is the intense feeling good, or is it just too much?

Amazing just about covers it <3

I'm a very irregular visitor, so you might have to wait a little for me to answer on PM's but I'll always answer <3
KlariCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:02 PM   #124
dominateME

Send a message via MSN to dominateME

When I'm by myself I can't keep going, I just don't have the urge to, and I go flaccid pretty quickly.

BUT

When my girlfriend gives me head and I cum, sometime's she keeps going and it feels ridiculously intense, like I can't stop squirming.. Haha I've only ever been able to stand it long enough once for me to cum again, and the second orgasm was kind disappointing so haven't bothered doing it again.

I also know that when she's masturbating she stops after she has orgasmed once too. BUT when I am eating her out she easily has multiple orgasms, but I have to go really gently on her clit otherwise she says its too sensitive, she says it's like no other feeling she's ever had before coz its so sensitive too.

LIKES: Submission, Light anal, Spanking, Forced orgasm, Cum control, Bondage, Light-Moderate pain, Private humiliation.

Soft Limits: Watersports, Cum eating, Cross dressing, Harder anal, Ice

HARD Limits: Family and friends, Scat, Noticeably public, Permanent, Illegal, High possibility of getting caught, Extreme pain, Long term, Beastiality, Messy

PM ME ANY PHOTO DARE AND I WILL DO IT AND POST IT ON KINKTALK. RESPECT MY LIMITS.

dominateME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:03 AM   #125
badboy809

only once. I was forced to continue by my mistress while on cam. had to keep going for 20 min.
badboy809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:47 PM   #126
iNF
Account Banned

I can keep going at times. One time it had been awhile and after I finished I didn't soften up at all, so I went back at it and came just as much as I did the first time.
iNF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:33 AM   #127
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Interesting hearing from the guys....I have a very hard time keeping going myself.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:50 PM   #128
Peter Pan

It depends; if I hold in my load during the orgasm, going for another one isn't that difficult. I just won't be AS hard as I was before. Going for a second orgasm, having cummed, is a more difficult task. I generally have a time limit to achieve the second one, because I generally go soft regardless after a certain amount of time. It's also simply more difficult to achieve the orgasm. :P But this is just me.
Likes: clothing control,underwear,masturbation,relinquishing control,low risk semi-public,long term*.
Dislikes: ice,light pain,long term*,chastity*.
Limits: family,scat,pee,messy,full public,x-dressing*,pain*, diapers,toothpaste,work*.
Things not listed will be sorted at my discretion.
* Depends on context.
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:37 AM   #129
novice_girl

I can, but with difficulty. Once I've cum, I tend to be incredibly oversensitive. So I really have to force myself to work through for the thirty seconds or so - if I can do that, then it stays sensitive but I love it!
I basically never do it of my own volition, only when I've been given a task that means I have to. And I really enjoy it when I do, but, like I say, it's not easy for me.

Specific: orgasm control, hidden public, name calling, body-writing, clamps/clothes pegs, spanking, a (low) chance of being caught, dressing up to go out...

Limits: dangerous/permanent/illegal, knives, pics, needles, bathroom-related, blood, age-play, time-extended, messy, sleep deprivation.

I like pushing myself but safety comes first! I'm not into dice dares.
novice_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:19 AM   #130
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by novice_girl View Post
I can, but with difficulty. Once I've cum, I tend to be incredibly oversensitive. So I really have to force myself to work through for the thirty seconds or so - if I can do that, then it stays sensitive but I love it!
I basically never do it of my own volition, only when I've been given a task that means I have to. And I really enjoy it when I do, but, like I say, it's not easy for me.
Interesting....so it's something you love, but not something you can make yourself do without someone else motivating you :P
Old 02-23-2012, 02:12 PM   #131
The Blueprint

Unfortunately I can't do it myself no although it is a fantasy of mine to be restrained in a way where I can't fight it and be jerked off too a second orgasm without a break. It will be bad but good at the same time. I can do the ruined method someone mentioned earlier where you ruin an orgasm and then have a proper one but I don't think that really counts.

Dislikes: Financial Domination, Cross Dressing, Public, Family/Friends, Illegal, Blackmail, Beastiality, Poo, ATM, Blood, Extreme Pain.
The Blueprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:29 AM   #132
RST
Distinguished Member

I have the blessing or curse of a very well developed erectile function. Usually I stay erect after orgasm as long as I stay aroused. I can't have another orgasm straight after a full one however it takes a bit of time. Say 15 minutes. As I've stated before in the ruined orgasm thread I can keep going quite easily after a ruined orgasm. When I ruin it the side effects like muscle relaxation and hyper sensitivity aren't that bad as with a full orgasm. If I do I can have another orgasm within the minute. The second ejaculation won't be very large though, just a few drops.

edit: One more thing I forgot. If I force myself to keep on going after one or two ruined orgasms I sometimes start to pee involuntarily.

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.

Last edited by RST; 02-24-2012 at 03:04 AM.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:01 PM   #133
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

ive never done it by myself but one guy wouldnt stop doing it till I came 3 times, I only managed twice and had a sore dick for ages
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:24 AM   #134
akar2008

no man can keep it, he must wait for 2-3 min minimum
akar2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:07 PM   #135
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Anyone else want to chime in?

Advertisements
Kink Talk