Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-23-2023, 03:18 AM   #1186
BlackGryph0n99

Dare you to wear your femboy short shorts,thigh high socks and arm warmers.then drop like a pound of butter in it and also add whipped creme in the front then do a squeaky clean wedgie 100 swipes on each side. Then post that pic here on an album and ask people for denial time minimum 2days.
Limits :, scat,family, social sucide, blood ,vomit , totally depends on my current situation.

PM Dares
AMA
BlackGryph0n99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 10:50 AM   #1187
Qwerty4569

strip down to just your underwear, grab a wooden spoon or something similar, and google underwear models. Start flipping through them one at a time. Rate them own at a time 1-5, for each point you give one of them give yourself one slap in the balls and 10 on the ass with the spoon, and then 5 squeaky cleans, no adjusting your underwear afterwards. Do this till you rate 5 of them 5/5.
Qwerty4569 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 12:27 PM   #1188
indulgeMe

Drink at least half a gallon of water, relax for an hour or so, until you feel you have to pee. Then, start edging at least for 15 minutes, before you roll three d20, determining how many minutes this dare will last. Get into a deep wedgie and start playing your favorite videogame. From now on, until the dare is over, you'll play for five minutes and roll a d6: if is 1,2 or 3, you'll edge that amount of times, on 4,5 or 6 you'll spank your ass that amount of times. Have fun!
Soft Limits : Humiliation/Degradation, sock or pantie sniffing, Pee, enema, messy, cross dressing
Hard Limits: showing face, diapers, Scat, social suicide, permanent
My PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71297

Last edited by indulgeMe; 10-23-2023 at 12:33 PM.
indulgeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 06:03 AM   #1189
hellothere

Before you start, place the key to a padlock in the furthest room in your house. Then, go to the opposite end of your house in the furthest room from the key. Insert your butt plug, your chastity cage, and nipple clamps. Put on underwear and then put a vibrator into the front of them. Secure a pair of dirty panties on your head and then turn the vibrator on low. Then hogtie yourself, making sure to lock it with a padlock. You’ll need to crawl to the key to unlock yourself.
Old 10-26-2023, 02:25 AM   #1190
vafisher987

Spend an entire evening fully cross dressed (panties, bra, dress, heels, makeup) and tie your ankles together so that you can only take short steps. Also tie each wrist to your thighs, the rope should be long enough that you can still do things, but short enough to be annoying. While you’re like this you have to sit to pee and every half hour you have to look at yourself in the mirror and say “I’m a pretty little girl”

Kik: vafisher987

Dislikes (but will do): discrete public, gross, food
Limits: public, showing face, scat, extreme pain, hot sauce, anything at work, social suicide
Toys: multiple plugs, dildo, prostate massager, anal beads, chastity cage, cock rings, sounding rods, pocket pussy, strings, duct tape, panties

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97684
vafisher987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 09:34 AM   #1191
Kakabre

Start with the body writing to get things going, only when you're done with that may you insert your butt plug. At some point, put on some clothes but no underwear and hold your piss until you are leaking. Go to the toilet through your pants, and then you may begin your CBT. You can't finish until you are in pain

For me I was hoping to destroy these chinos I'm wearing..

Likes: Jeans, Denim, Clothes Control, Preppy clothes (AE, A&F, Hollister), briefs/boxers, clothes ripping, wedgies, Pee, desperation, orgasm, light crossdressing (no panties), feminization, degradation, light anal, bondage, vibrator

Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics/vid, public, chastity, diapers, poop, pee drinking, gross foods, illegal, hidden, long dares

PM Dares

Dress me/pick my outfit!

Last edited by Kakabre; 11-01-2023 at 10:17 AM.
Kakabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 01:07 PM   #1192
Kakabre

bumping this thread!

Likes: Jeans, Denim, Clothes Control, Preppy clothes (AE, A&F, Hollister), briefs/boxers, clothes ripping, wedgies, Pee, desperation, orgasm, light crossdressing (no panties), feminization, degradation, light anal, bondage, vibrator

Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics/vid, public, chastity, diapers, poop, pee drinking, gross foods, illegal, hidden, long dares

PM Dares

Dress me/pick my outfit!
Kakabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 03:08 PM   #1193
Manic

Get your tightest pair of jeans, put them on without underwear and drink 2L of water every 2 hours until you wet yourself, then masturbate while still wearing the jeans, you can only take them off after you have came

Likes: feet, tickling, masturbation, bodywriting, licking, small amount of pain, socks, underwear, humiliation

Curious: piss, toothpaste, peanut butter, normal butter, wedgies, bathroom denial

Limits: Illegal, super messy, long dares (anything over 5 hours), poop, anything dangerous, family, CBT, painful, anything where I need to show my face
Manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 03:53 PM   #1194
MessFanatic

In your pair of underwear you’re going to stuff a few pairs of socks to make them really big and full (big enough to be able to see bulge through your pants, probably almost all the socks you have) but in one sock your going to cum into it twice and then lick it drop it down In there. You’ll wear this for most of the day. Then you’re going to get tickled and for each time you laugh you’re going to write something humiliating on yourself before getting pinched

If that isn’t good pm me and I can try to adjust

Hope to really feel like a femboy/nerd getting bullied and messed by them

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729

Astolfo cosplay punishment thread. PLEASE GIVE ME DARES AND PUNISHMENT https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...35#post5520235
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 07:28 PM   #1195
Mike.rosen424

your gonna give your self a big wedgie. write on your thighs and chest nerd
after your gonna spank your self 25 on each cheek

i hope to get a wedgie alone dare embarsssing

disklikes[/COLOR] Pain cbt
Mike.rosen424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 07:43 PM   #1196
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Put four ice cubes down the front of a pair of tight underwear before giving yourself a wedgie. If you really can't stand the cold, you can wear two pairs of tight underwear and put the ice cubes between them. Give yourself a deep wedgie and then hump a pillow with your butt until the ice is completely melted. Take a picture of yourself (you do not have to give it to anyone!) in the wet underwear. After that, you can hump a pillow properly until you cum in your wet underwear before you can take out the wedgie and take them off.

Interests: Spanking, Denial, masturbation, Anal, Hypno, blackmail, humiliation, exposure, edging

Looking forward to some dirty fun during my vacation the last two weeks of November.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

PM Me: Dares you hope end up on my Blog

You can help me with my Therapy here.
GrrlSpanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 12:30 AM   #1197
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Take a dildo and lube it up. Fuck your ass with it and count the amount of strokes. For each stroke, you will get one second of masturbation time. With your bought time, try to get yourself to an edge

If you haven't managed to get yourself to the edge, record the remainder of the task. Redo the task starting from 0 seconds bought and keep repeating until you manage to edge within the time.
and send it to an online friend. Tell them you need help fucking yourself harder, and that they may send this video to others if you haven't improved enough.

If you managed to edge in time, time to get a reward. Set the dildo on a chair, sit down on it with it in your ass. Listen to a hypno file for K9 for at least 30 minutes.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 06:40 PM   #1198
MessFanatic

Here’s to hoping my dare will actually be something that it’s supposed to be

We’re going to play a game (while your legs are tied together and so are your arms of course. The goal will be to see how lucky (or unlucky) you are. Roll a 6 sided dice/rng a number between 1-6 and then multiply this by 2. This will be the number of rounds you play. For each round you’re going to flip a coin.

Heads- edge twice
Tails- 15 spankings

After all the rounds you must ruin an orgasm before finally cumming.

Would love to hear a report or what you think of it!

Hope to really feel like a femboy/nerd getting bullied, messed, and humiliated/embarrassed by them

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729

Astolfo cosplay punishment thread. PLEASE GIVE ME DARES AND PUNISHMENT https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...35#post5520235
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 09:33 PM   #1199
ToasterA

Wear one of your special outfits, and put something messy inside your underwear and then ask persons in gd to give you permission to cum, if they say no, edge 4 times, you an beg them to let them cum, but if they say no again, edge another 4 times

Loves:crossdressing,hypnosis
Likes: petplay,teasing,edging, hypno/audio,x-dressing,light cbt,feminization

hard limits: anal,public,poo,ilegal,facepics,scat,blackmail,
involves friends/family
Toys: 2 shoelaces,bra and panties,leotard,clothespins,household items
PM DARES:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93725
Kik:ToasterA1
Amazon Wishlist: https://www.amazon.com.mx/hz/wishlis...?ref_=wl_share
ToasterA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 07:30 AM   #1200
hellothere

Crossdress as much as possible and watch as much sissy hypno as you can. Every time you finish listening or watching one, you must edge.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
epic, kinky, likes, ultimate