Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Qwerty4569

Rate this Entry

Pm dares

Posted 06-07-2021 at 06:25 PM by Qwerty4569
Updated 06-12-2023 at 06:29 PM by Qwerty4569

You dont need a reason to send me any of my pm dares, if you feel like sending some, then send some.

(Random)

Report-I will send you a report of how all of the dares go.

Revenge-I will send your at least one of your pm dares.

NoHitBacks-I will not retaliate for the pm dares that you sent me.

Add-send me a new pm dare and I will do it and then post it here if it is in my likes.

(Games of chance)

CoinFlip-I flip a coin on heads I do a dare for you and send you a report, on tails you do a dair for me and send me a report.

Dice roll-(more in your favor) I roll a dice, 1-4 you give me a dare, and I send you a report, 5-6 I send you a dare and you send me a report.

(Games)

Chess-We play a game of chess and loser has to do a dare for winner and send a report.

ConnectFour-We play a game of connect 4 and loser has to do a dare for winner and send a report.

(Edging)

EdgeX-I will edge x number of times before I orgasm again (Max 15)

HoldEdgeX-I will get to edge and hold it for X seconds before my next orgasm (Max 90)

(Stroking)

StrokeX- I will stroke X times before my next orgasm (Max 5000)

MetronomeX-Y- I will stroke in sink with a metronome for X minutes at Y speed, (Max X 5, Max Y 300)

(Pain)

SpankX-I will spank my ass X amount of times (Max 120)

WedgieXY-Give me a wedgie type, and a amount of time for the wedgie to last and I will do it. (Max 4 hours)

ExerciseWedgie-give me a some exersize or stretches to do, and a wedgie type, and I will do the wedgie while I do the exercise.

(Annoying stuff)

NoWedgiePickX-I wont pick my wedgie for X minutes, if I do I have to redo the wedgie

HoldBladderX-I will hold my bladder for X amount of minutes (max 120) If I fail 10 ass whipping per ass cheek and sit spot per minute left.

HoldBladderTillDone-I have to hold my bladder from once I start till all the pm dares you give me are done, If I fail I have to do all the dares you sent me other than this one twice.

(PM Dares others gave me to add)

PM me OVERWATCH and I'll play as my least favorite character for 20 minutes. Before starting, I'll drink a full bottle of water. Every time I die will give me 3 minutes in a shoulder wedgie. Every time I get a kill, I reduce my time spent holding my bladder by 10 minutes. The starting time for holding my bladder is 160 minutes.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 633 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments