Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-21-2013, 01:26 AM   #106
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

I love your reports, Whorenita. They sound really sincere.

Here's a dare for you. Make a short video of yourself masturbating in the nude on your phone. Make it about 10 minutes long. Now go to a public place with lots of people around and watch that video in its entirety. If you manage to do so, you get 10 points off. Put the phone/video away and you get nothing.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 08:45 PM   #107
bee9
getDare Succubus

3 of the reports were absolutely fantastic. +5 pts for each of them (so +15 total). Think of that as a dare to write good dare reports.
Old 12-21-2013, 09:27 PM   #108
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Great Reports

Whorenita,

I agree with the others, the reports are fantastic. Trust me, we all appreciate the effort and we look forward to many more.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 04:23 AM   #109
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

I'm glad you managed to get some more dares done with Eva, I'll look forward to the reports of those, I'm sure they will be great as always.

As you've got a Hitachi available, here's a little game to earn a few more points

Eva should get you on the bed and tie your hands above your head, probably to the head board.
Now you will lift one leg straight up in the air and Eva should push the cord of the Hitachi between your toes so that with your leg almost straight up you can dangle the Hitachi on your clit.

Now all you've got to do is edge, you've got 30 minutes and get 5 points for each edge.
Of course Eva shouldn't make it too easy for you and should try and distract you without directly touching the wand or your leg. Tickling your exposed armpits would be one way ,as well as your nicely presented foot as you tries to keep the wand on your clit. Also using a cane on your well presented ass would be worth doing, but I'll leave that up to Eva.

If Eva isn't going to be around then you can do this on your own but you only get 3 points for each edge. You must wear a blindfold and you must transfer the wand from one foot to the other after each edge, if you drop it or need to use your hands to transfer it then you loose the points for that edge.

Have fun, I'll look forward to the report.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 04:53 AM   #110
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

Go jogging in a secluded area (or time of the day)
Wear tshirt, undies, shorts, socks, sport shoes, watch with countdown
Roll a die (online)
Put your countdown watch on the number of minutes you rolled
Start to jog
Every time the clock goes off, take one article of clothing down and leave it on the track
The order you decide yourself
You earn 5 points each time you take an article off, socks and shorts count as 1 item
So you can earn 25 point doing this
If you go all the way and run bare naked for x minutes, you get 10 points extra
If you take out first shorts and panties (so running naked waist down) you earn 5 points extra
If you run back to the starting point collecting your clothes without putting them on, 15 points extra
So maximum 55 points
Have healthy fun
BD
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:02 AM   #111
nicolasnancy

Dear WhoreAnita,
Thank you for writing such detailed reports on your completed dares. They're excellent!
I'm new to this site and these are the first dares I've set. I hope you like them.

1. Christmas stuffing.
This is a dare for Christmas day, which I presume you'll be spending with family.
I'm giving you a few days notice as there might be some last minute Christmas shopping!
Traditionally in Britain people eat a roast bird at Christmas; usually a turkey and the turkey is always stuffed.
Well, a bird is old-fashioned slang for a woman and I think that women should always be stuffed, too, but in this case I'm thinking of your cock-shaped dildo and butt plug.
My dare is that you wear the cock-shaped dildo and butt plug all day. To make things easy, hold them in with a pair of control panties. As you might not own any, you might need to do some Christmas shopping!
Edge as often as you need to before inserting the cock-shaped dildo. I suppose we could say that your pussy is self-basting!
Your arse, however, is a different matter. Use plenty of lubricant before inserting the butt plug. As your anus will absorb the lubricant in due course and I don't want you to get hurt, every time you use the toilet you should remove and wash the butt plug, clean yourself, re-lubricate and re-insert the butt plug. You should visit the toilet at least evert two hours.
You're not permitted to remove the cock-shaped dildo.
Optional points: posting pictures of your toys and the control panties: +1 point

2. Lipstick shopping
More shopping!
I'm sure your face is perfectly made-up every day, but what about your body? Your nipples and labia should be made up, too!
Visit a cosmetics store, either alone or with Eva. Go bra-less and with a white blouse, the more transparent the better. At the very least your bra cannot cover your nipples. Have as many of the buttons undone as possible. Stimulate your nipples before entering the store.
Your first task is to find a waterproof lipstick which matches the colour of your nipples and post a picture of the lipstick online. Points: +1
Now approach one of the cosmetics consultants. They'll all be pretty, but approach one you find personally attractive.
Explain that you're looking for waterproof lipstick and that it must not rub off on clothes. You must tell her why to gain the points. If you tell her your girlfriend has instructed you to do this you'll get more points. If you say your Mistress has ordered you to do this, you'll get still more.
Buy a range of lipsticks, including one very bright red shade.
As an option, you can also apply lipstick to your anus, but, if you're going to do this, you should buy an extra lipstick in each shade to use exclusively on your arse and clearly mark these!
Optional points:
Accompanied by Eva: +1 point
Alone: -1 point
Wearing a bra with your nipples uncovered: -2 points
Telling the consultant your girlfriend sent you: +2 points OR
Telling the consultant your Mistress sent you: +3 points
Failing to tell the consultant how you are going to use them: lose all points for this dare.
Maximum points: +15 points

3. Full make-up
Each day you make up your nipples and labia to match your lips: +1 point
Each day you are ALSO bra-less AND wearing a sheer blouse: +1 point
Maximum points per day: +2 points

4. No holes barred
A whore will be prepared to enjoy sex in any orifice at a moment's notice.
Give yourself a cleansing enema every morning. To gain the points, the enema must be at least 1 litre and you must hold it for at least 10 minutes.
For each extra half litre: +1 point
For each extra 10 minutes hold: +1 point
To be effective, you'll need to rinse until the water runs clear. No extra points for this!

5. Permanent arousal
What piercings do you have?
I've read that pierced nipples tend to be erect much of the time. As I like the idea of you looking permanently aroused, I dare you to have your nipples pierced. As they'll be off limits until they've healed, I'll make this a good points-earner. Double points if you get a clitoral piercing!
Choose a female piercer and ask for information about nipple stretching, too.
Clitoral/clitoral hood piercing: +100 points

I hope you enjoy these and I look forward to reading your wonderful reports.
Love,
Nancy
nicolasnancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 02:02 PM   #112
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to juanita_m

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Post
I love your reports, Whorenita. They sound really sincere.

Here's a dare for you. Make a short video of yourself masturbating in the nude on your phone. Make it about 10 minutes long. Now go to a public place with lots of people around and watch that video in its entirety. If you manage to do so, you get 10 points off. Put the phone/video away and you get nothing.
Thank you for the appreciation! Will try to do your dare as soon as possible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
3 of the reports were absolutely fantastic. +5 pts for each of them (so +15 total). Think of that as a dare to write good dare reports.
Thank you so much for the extra points, it was a pleasant surprise and really made my day!

I'm curious, which 3 reports are you referring to above?

My points tally now is: 247 + 15 = 262 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Whorenita,

I agree with the others, the reports are fantastic. Trust me, we all appreciate the effort and we look forward to many more.
Thank you! There definitely will be many more reports, in fact I have done a few dares including those which involved Eva on Saturday, I will be posting the reports for those either tomorrow or on Tuesday depending on how bad my work schedule is tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolasnancy View Post
Dear WhoreAnita,
Thank you for writing such detailed reports on your completed dares. They're excellent!
Thank you, I will see which of the dares you posted I can do. Am definitely doing the Christmas stuffing dare!

31/f

Bra Size - 34B bordering on C, Waist - 26, Hips/Ass - 34

Last orgasm: 31st December '17

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
juanita_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 02:10 PM   #113
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

I am currently at a post wedding cocktail party, I am wearing a black sleeveless minidress with a black bra and no panties.

While I do know a few people here, a majority of them are strangers to me so I am feeling bold - and horny and drunk - enough to do a few dares here in order to earn some more points.

Please post some creative dares and I'll try to do them while the party lasts!

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares

Last edited by juanita_m; 12-22-2013 at 02:15 PM.
Old 12-22-2013, 02:17 PM   #114
Master.
Distinguished Member

These get progressively harder and to earn the big points you need to be willing to be a bit daring.

1 point for each different person you hug for more than 10 seconds.
2 points for each different person you kiss.
3 points for each different person that grabs your ass or tits.
4 points for each different person that sees your ass or tits.
5 points for each different person that sees your pussy.
6 points for each different person that fingers your pussy or for each different person you masturbate.
7 points for each different person you give oral to or receive oral from.
8 points for each different persons cum you swallow.
9 points for each different person to fuck your vagina.
10 points for each different person to fuck your ass.
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 02:19 PM   #115
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Oh and I forgot to add, I am carrying my butterfly vibe, butt plug and one pair of nipple clamps in my clutch (small handbag).

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 12-22-2013, 02:21 PM   #116
mordeth
Distinguished Member

I have one dare that will earn you 100 Points if you complete it.
Since you said you didnt know many people at the wedding there shouldnt be any great risk to your reputation.
You will give 5 persons either a blowjob or lick there pussy till they orgasm, you will get 100 Points for all 5 or 20 Points each.
I will also join the people praisning you for your great reports, take 5 Points from me for them to.
Old 12-22-2013, 02:29 PM   #117
r0ver
getDare Addict

Go to the bathroom strip naked, attach your nipple clamps and try to edge 5 times. You must not lock the door.
You will get points depending how many edges you achieve. Each edge being double the number of points that went before.
So 1 edge =1 point
2 edges =2 points
3 edges = 4 points
4 edges = 8 points
5 edges = 16 points.
If someone tries to come into the bathroom whilst you are edging you must continue or you lose all the points built up.

for 5 points remove your bra in the main room of the party. For an extra 5 points ask someone to look after it for you for the rest of the evening.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 02:35 PM   #118
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Wow all these are some great dares! For some of them, I might need to geta lot more drunk than I currently am!

Keep them coming, this party will go on well into the night and I'll try to do as many as I can!

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 12-22-2013, 02:42 PM   #119
r0ver
getDare Addict

A fairly simple one.
For 4 points: 'accidentally' spill the contents of your purse so that the toys all fall out. Make sure plenty of people see your toys. Also hike up your dress when you bend down to retrieve them so that anyone looking can see that you are knickerless.
For 8 points go into the bathroom or somewhere else, insert/ attach the plug, vibe and clamps. Repeat the dropping of the bag, but this time make it obvious that the bag is empty. Again hike up your dress to reveal that you are utilizing your toys.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 03:59 PM   #120
f0lketa

Go to the men's toilet and in to the both. Do not close or lock the door strip down naked and wait until you hear someone enter. Now for the points:
Close the door, lock it and edge 10 points
Close the door and edge, 20 points.
Do not close it completely and just stand there quiet 25 points.
Same as above but edge 30 points
Invite the person to you and let him edge to 50 points.
Get the person to fucked you 80 points.
Let the guy fick you and when next person arrive get a duble fuck one in the ass and one in the Pussa will give you 100 points for each extra is 50 points but have to be at the same time max 200 points
f0lketa is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk