Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-28-2013, 02:00 PM   #1066
yourslave12

155 spanks each for you

SLAVE:I will be your slave for 2 days

WEDGIE:I will do the wedgie you choose

DARE:I will do any dare you tell me to do
yourslave12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:02 PM   #1067
SissySlave93

50 spanks on the inside of each thigh, 75 on the sole of each foot, and 100 on each ass cheek.

23/Sissy/UK

PM me 'FILTHY' and I'll spend 10 minutes cleaning the nearest toilet with my tongue.

Toys: Lovense Hush Buttplug, Inflatable Plug, 5" Jelly plug. Realistic dildo, squirting dildo. Collar & leash set, ring gag & bone gag/collar set. Ankle & Wrist cuffs. Nipple clamps.

KiK: SSY1993
SissySlave93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:04 PM   #1068
abc12345
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to abc12345

This might be tough to pull off, but if you can do it, then That's awesome! I want you to try to attach a short piece of flexible material (Maybe something like the liner from a shoe) to a power drill. Make sure there is nothing sharp and nothing that would poke you or really hurt you, you just want the material to spin around really fast. You will use this to spank yourself... Be Very careful though and make sure to test it out real well to make sure it won't really hurt you.

Likes : Truth, dice dares, Petplay, crossdresding, humiliation, embarrassing, degrading, Online, hidden bondage, feet
Dislikes : spanking, webcam, videos, pics, semi-public, pee, writing lines, anal
Limits : other people(family, friends, etc), permanent, illegal, public, extreme pain, scat, poop, showing my face, chastity cage
KIK: abc12345m
telegram: glump123
tumblr: chubbysissyamy
twitter: HofSklave
abc12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:25 PM   #1069
SissySlave93

100 spanks on your ass, then for every PM you receive over the next 48 hours, 50 more.

23/Sissy/UK

PM me 'FILTHY' and I'll spend 10 minutes cleaning the nearest toilet with my tongue.

Toys: Lovense Hush Buttplug, Inflatable Plug, 5" Jelly plug. Realistic dildo, squirting dildo. Collar & leash set, ring gag & bone gag/collar set. Ankle & Wrist cuffs. Nipple clamps.

KiK: SSY1993
SissySlave93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:40 PM   #1070
AlexC1986

Do this dice dare http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=125776

I am ftm. No surgeries yet but want top surgery. I live my life as male. Clit is dick, lips are balls, vagina doesn't exist to me.
If you are interested in controlling me hit me up on my Kik: FTMSub
AlexC1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:04 PM   #1071
Moderation

200 times each side with a hairbrush

Hard Limits: Public, blood, scat
Moderation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:36 PM   #1072
sexyandiloveit

100 spanks with a hairbrush on each ass cheek
Limits: full public, family/friends, anything with scat or pee, blood, enema, permanent, noisy, food, webcam, pics
sexyandiloveit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:40 PM   #1073
abc12345
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to abc12345

The last person couldn't do it, Maybe you can.. This might be tough to pull off, but if you can do it, then That's awesome! I want you to try to attach a short piece of flexible material (Maybe something like the liner from a shoe) to a power drill. Make sure there is nothing sharp and nothing that would poke you or really hurt you, you just want the material to spin around really fast. You will use this to spank yourself... Be Very careful though and make sure to test it out real well to make sure it won't really hurt you.

Likes : Truth, dice dares, Petplay, crossdresding, humiliation, embarrassing, degrading, Online, hidden bondage, feet
Dislikes : spanking, webcam, videos, pics, semi-public, pee, writing lines, anal
Limits : other people(family, friends, etc), permanent, illegal, public, extreme pain, scat, poop, showing my face, chastity cage
KIK: abc12345m
telegram: glump123
tumblr: chubbysissyamy
twitter: HofSklave
abc12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:25 PM   #1074
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

Do your Own and Leave it Running for an Hour if you cant do that then you must get a Flex twig or Similiar and Give yourself the Following Formula

Age x Height in Inches x Weight plus 75 Per Side on Medium - Medium Hard power.

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:15 AM   #1075
compaq

Get your cane and spank your ass. You have 100 hits each side. If you don´t manage to paint 15 bruises on your bare ass do a 20 minute corner time kneeling on rice.

Now cane your feet. You got 50 strokes each sole to create at least one bruise on your naked soles. If you fail you have to burn your soles with a cigarette. (self branding is one of your likes I gess if not pm me)

LOVE: Pain, caning, bastinado, nipple torture, exercise, torture, feet, pussy, ass

LIMIT: anal, public, dirty games, crossdressing

Proud slave of my wife!

Toys: Cane, rubber whip, clothpegs, binder clips, tens unit, rope, handcuffs, macho clamps[/SIZE][/RIGHT]
compaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:05 PM   #1076
master timo
getDare Sweetheart

Default aster timo

you must warm up with a belt 1000 strokes
then use a cane 100 times pm me when your done
master timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:17 AM   #1077
hunterfan91

Spank yourself on your right cheek for 15 min, then your left for 15 min. Repeat this process while decreasing the number of minutes by 5 each time.

Likes: hard ballbusting (especially punching/hitting with objects), tease and denial, edging

Limits: cock torture, blood, anal, humiliation, gross, icy hot, bladder control, face pics

KiK: hunterfan91
hunterfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:44 AM   #1078
kitty4
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to kitty4

Spank yourself 10 times the number of views to your profile.
kitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:53 AM   #1079
Dare2Girl

spank yourself for 10 minutes with a wooden spoon.

For those that want to see a bit of me:
http://www.truthordarepics.com/dares/dare2girl/
Dare2Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 03:07 AM   #1080
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Strip naked then spank yourself 20 times on each cheek with a wooden spoon while on all fours. Then get on your back and spread your legs as widely as you can and masturbate until you are wet (Or are you always wet? ) then give your pussy 20 spanks. While you are masturbating you should say outloud what a slut you are for getting wet while being spanked. Say at least 3 sentences humiliating yourself. Then start at the beginning again. Repeat 10 times and on the final time you must masturbate to orgasm while still talking all the while.

Bonus points:Get a recording device (phone etc.) and record what you sound lie throughout this dare then listen to it afterwards so that you know what a little slut you sound like while being spanked.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking