Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Old 09-12-2018, 04:35 PM   #91
Simi

could be indicating widow with the crossed man and the ring

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 04:54 PM   #92
sciencegal

Now that we have all 12 clues (thanks to everyone who has participated to get us here!), I have reordered the clues on the spreadsheet to be in numerical order based on when they were found.

If you'd like me to verify your guesses once every 4 hours, please number your guesses. You do not have to fill in every number if you're unsure, but I will only consider those that are in a numbered list (it's easier to check this way).

Your guess would look something like:
1. Guess A
2. Guess B
3. Guess C
... and so on.

Since I will only check once every 4 hours, please continue to share your thoughts in the thread even if you don't have a concrete guess.
Old 09-12-2018, 06:32 PM   #93
MaxSlave

Food for thought: The man and woman could also represent divorce.

The colors going into the circle with 0 out could represent black since things that are black are considered to be colorless (0 out) even though it absorbs all colors (6 different colored lines pointed inward).

Jupitor is also the name of a roman god.

Xy are the 24th and 25th letter in the alphabet and also stand for male as far as chromosomes go.

I hope someone figures this out!

Also, can we submit pairs one at a time or is it all or nothing?

Likes: numbing cream on clit, ruined orgasms, edging, denial, orgasm control, quick dares, playful degredation, hypnosis (though it doesnt work on me, also no bimbo or sissy stuff),

Dislikes: spanking, feet, writing lines

Limits: public, messy, scat, camera, dares that last all night, DONT call me fat or stupid, others
MaxSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 07:01 PM   #94
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSlave View Post
Food for thought: The man and woman could also represent divorce.

The colors going into the circle with 0 out could represent black since things that are black are considered to be colorless (0 out) even though it absorbs all colors (6 different colored lines pointed inward).

Jupitor is also the name of a roman god.

Xy are the 24th and 25th letter in the alphabet and also stand for male as far as chromosomes go.

I hope someone figures this out!

Also, can we submit pairs one at a time or is it all or nothing?

To make things easier and to keep the flow going, you can submit 2 lists: 1 list will be for the 12 clues, and the second list will be for the 6 pairs. This way you can check your progress on figuring out the clues, which will directly help you figure out the pairs. No sense chasing your tails forever
Old 09-13-2018, 01:35 AM   #95
fireheart

1. Kate mulgrew
3. Might be a long shot but if flipped around 570-495=75. Star trek originally had that it would take 75 years to travel home. "As they set out on their projected 75-year journey home"
4 and 5.* Is the number 26 and a calendar. Did something happen on the 26th of a certain month?
8. Is obviously jupiter, kittenlicks mentioned that could be a clue to the month. Did something happen on June 26th?
9. Kate was born in 1955, are 1 and 9 partners?
12. Could this clue be referring to that Kate played the role of the first female captain?

These clues are something else, I feel like im thinking about them too much but oh well :P
fireheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 06:44 AM   #96
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireheart View Post
1. Kate mulgrew
3. Might be a long shot but if flipped around 570-495=75. Star trek originally had that it would take 75 years to travel home. "As they set out on their projected 75-year journey home"
4 and 5.* Is the number 26 and a calendar. Did something happen on the 26th of a certain month?
8. Is obviously jupiter, kittenlicks mentioned that could be a clue to the month. Did something happen on June 26th?
9. Kate was born in 1955, are 1 and 9 partners?
12. Could this clue be referring to that Kate played the role of the first female captain?

These clues are something else, I feel like im thinking about them too much but oh well :P
Since this seems to be a combination of thinking about the clues as well as a guess, I will count it as a guess. I forgot to mention this earlier, but when guessing let me know it's your guess and try to make the word you are guessing obvious. I know you're likely thinking things through here, so no worries. Below is the list of guesses that I am counting based on what you've said above. (I did my best to pick out an answer that you were implying. If I chose wrong, let me know and I'll recheck the list)
1. Kate Mulgew
3. 75
4. 26th
5. June
8. Jupiter
9. 1955
12. Not sure what to put for this one honestly
From this list, you have 3/12 correct

You also mention a few pairing potentials, so I'll make a list based on what you've mentioned so far.

Pair 1: 1 & 9
Pair 2: 4 & 5
You have correctly paired 1/6 clues. Keep in mind that each pair will still need to be worked on to get an answer.

I will check any list that is posted 4 hours apart from the previous list (even if I haven't had time to check it yet), so keep the guesses coming everyone

Last edited by sciencegal; 09-13-2018 at 07:57 AM. Reason: added pair list
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 12:49 AM   #97
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

This totally seems like we could break this game just by guessing. :P

That being said, it's not like we don't need the hints! And there's one pairing I'm still curious about.

My guesses:

1. 1 + 9/Beaver+Squirrel: Building off of the last guess. This is the most likely of the two, so let's double check it.
2. 4+8/Rabbit+Bat: I have a theory about this one.. but I can't quite get it to connect in my mind. It'd be nice to know I'm not totally off base.

EDIT: And I'm not entirely sure how guessing what each individual clue is works, but... I guess that Rabbit is a clock and the numbers on each side are degrees.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies

Last edited by KittenLicks; 09-14-2018 at 12:52 AM.
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:53 AM   #98
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
This totally seems like we could break this game just by guessing. :P

That being said, it's not like we don't need the hints! And there's one pairing I'm still curious about.

My guesses:

1. 1 + 9/Beaver+Squirrel: Building off of the last guess. This is the most likely of the two, so let's double check it.
2. 4+8/Rabbit+Bat: I have a theory about this one.. but I can't quite get it to connect in my mind. It'd be nice to know I'm not totally off base.

EDIT: And I'm not entirely sure how guessing what each individual clue is works, but... I guess that Rabbit is a clock and the numbers on each side are degrees.
Still just 1/6 pairs are correct (based on the clue number, not the room name)

As for your guesses,
7. Clock
0/12 are correct

Here are a few hints to help everyone along:
  • The names of the rooms are not significant for the individual clues or pairs. These were created after the puzzle was made. The room names may or may not be important in finding the key
  • There have been a lot of good guesses so far. Remember, only those that have made it into a list have been checked
  • Each clue has a single word answer (except clue 1 had 2 words, and clue 9 was a number)
  • For Clue 7, the positioning of everything is important

Last edited by sciencegal; 09-14-2018 at 06:08 PM.
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 11:08 AM   #99
otrsan

Hi sciencegal, I'd like to make a couple of guesses.

For pairings:

Guess: 1+9 (Kate M. + 1955)
Guess: 4+7 (The oval with the lines + the oval with the numbers)

For clues:
4: Black

m/50s/switch
Messengers: 21+ only. Please confirm your age and let me know you’re from getDare.
kik: otrsan
telegram: otrsan

My PM Dares
otrsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:52 PM   #100
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by otrsan View Post

For pairings:

Guess: 4+7 (The oval with the lines + the oval with the numbers)

For clues:
4: Black
For your pairs list, you have 1/6 correct. Clues 1 & 9 are the correct pairing and both clue 1 and 9 are correctly identified. (I'll save you from having to post it every time )

For your clues list, you have 0/12 correct.

I think you may have mixed up clues 2 and 4 based on your description (not entirely sure so I'm checking based off what I have quoted above). If you did, let me know and I'll recheck the list with clue 2 subbed for clue 4.
Old 09-15-2018, 12:59 PM   #101
otrsan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post
For your pairs list, you have 1/6 correct. Clues 1 & 9 are the correct pairing and both clue 1 and 9 are correctly identified. (I'll save you from having to post it every time )

For your clues list, you have 0/12 correct.

I think you may have mixed up clues 2 and 4 based on your description (not entirely sure so I'm checking based off what I have quoted above). If you did, let me know and I'll recheck the list with clue 2 subbed for clue 4.
Oops, you're right. I meant 2+7.

m/50s/switch
Messengers: 21+ only. Please confirm your age and let me know you’re from getDare.

My PM Dares
Old 09-15-2018, 01:14 PM   #102
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by otrsan View Post

For pairings:

Guess: 2+7 (The oval with the lines + the oval with the numbers)

For clues:
2: Black
You have correctly identified 1 pair (clue 1 & 9)

You have correctly identified 1/12 clues in your list.

I will update the spread sheet to include the proper pairings and correct clues when they are guessed. Might be helpful for everyone
Old 09-15-2018, 01:20 PM   #103
otrsan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post
I will update the spread sheet to include the proper pairings and correct clues when they are guessed. Might be helpful for everyone
Thanks! That will be very helpful.

m/50s/switch

My PM Dares
Old 09-15-2018, 02:14 PM   #104
MaxSlave

Ok here are my guesses for 8PM
Matching
1. 2 and 12
2. 8 and 5

Singular
12 = widow
5 = month of June
8 = Jupitor (wife is Juno)

Likes: numbing cream on clit, ruined orgasms, edging, denial, orgasm control, quick dares, playful degredation, hypnosis (though it doesnt work on me, also no bimbo or sissy stuff),

Limits: public, messy, scat, camera, dares that last all night, DONT call me fat or stupid, others
Old 09-15-2018, 02:17 PM   #105
MaxSlave

Ok here are my guesses for 8PM
Matching
1. 2 and 12
2. 8 and 5

Singular
12 = widow
5 = month of June
8 = Jupitor (wife is Juno)
10= male

Advertisements
Kink Talk