Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-20-2013, 11:38 AM   #91
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Hi, Juanita. I PM'ed my dare to Eva since it requires her participation and was pretty detailed. I hope you both have fun!

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:55 AM   #92
rickh

Post rickh

Hello Juanita! Earn Your Orgasm. You Have to Ask For My Permission To Go Pee Every Evening For Three Weeks
rickh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 01:01 PM   #93
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to juanita_m

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Be braless & pantiless during the drive, in a blouse & skirt. Sit on the back seat between two guys. Pretend to be tired and sleepy. 1 point for each time some of the guys will touch you.
If after the ride you will be offered a coffee or similar - accept it, 3 pts for BJ, 5 for vaginal & 5 for anal sex, maximum amount of points for the day - 25, so it's better to get two guys there.

I did this while coming back. This time we had an extra person returning with us, a woman called Gladys so it made it easier to sit in the back seat. I let her sit in the front passenger seat and i sat in the back seat between two of my male colleagues while the other male colleague drove. It was a small car so it was already quite cramped and i could see a look of surprise on my colleagues' faces when i decided to sit in between them instead of on one side as would have been expected, but i guess they were too happy to suggest otherwise or comment on it.

I had removed my bra and panties at the hotel room before leaving and was wearing a light green button down shirt and black skirt, which was the attire i was wearing for the conference. The skirt covered around half of my thighs when i was sitting. My nipples were, of course, poking and the shirt was tight. I am sure my colleagues knew i wasn't wearing a bra because there was a visible difference in the amount of jiggling during and after the conference. they were sure to be wondering why i had removed my bra for the journey and the thought only made my nipples poke out more.

As i said the car was cramped and with the car in motion i was sandwiched between the guys in such a way that their respective shoulders were constantly touching mine. So i did not count any points for this as this wasn't under their control. I had decided to count the points only when there was a deliberate attempt to touch me from either of them.

I pretended to be very sleepy and after around 10 minutes of chatting with everyone closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. To be honest, i was enjoying sitting like this between them and actually felt like touching my pussy. To emphasise that i was asleep, i leaned over slightly toward the colleague to my right and let my head roll a little bit as it naturally does when one is asleep in a moving vehicle. Just as i thought, he did not let the opportunity pass by and deliberately adjusted his position so that his left arm rested against the side of my right boob. That was 1 point for me. As the minutes went by, his arm seemed to press harder against my boob as he thought i was fast asleep. As much as that made me dislike him for being a pervert, i couldn't help but enjoy the attention on my boob and leaned myself further towards him so that his arm pressed harder into my boob. And here i was, thinking that he was a pervert, when i myself was fantasising about giving him a handjob right there!

I pretended to stir slightly and positioned myself in such a way that while i was leaning against the colleague to my right (let's call him Rick), my left leg was very close to the colleague on my left (let's call him Josh). Also, Rick's arm instead of poking against the side of my breast was now resting somewhere between the side and the front of my breast. This was his doing as i did not lean over so much that this should have happend, so i earned another point.

Soon i pretended to sleep again and was aware of Rick leaning more against me so that his arm was now closer to the center of my right breast. Another point for me. For a while after this not much happened, so i decide to give them some incentive. I pretended to wake up, straightened myself, and gave both Rick and Josh a smile, muttering that i was so sleepy. This gave Rick the confidence that i did not know what he was doing. In the front seat the third colleague (let's call him John) was talking to Gladys and seemed oblivious to what was happening here which was good. Rick and Josh were both staring out the window now and i took the chance to hike up my skirt a little bit so that more of my thighs were visible.

I then pretended to go back to sleep and again leaned towards Rick. After a few minutes i again felt Rick adjust himself so his left arm was touching my right breast but this time he had folded his arms against his chest so his fingers also touched my breast. Another point for me. This really excited me and i dropped my hand which was in my lap in such a way that it fell on Rick's left thigh. He went completely still for a moment before relaxing again as he thought i was asleep and this had happened in my sleep. With the movement of the car i let my hand slide further across his thigh such that my wrist was resting on his thigh while my hand was dangling between his legs just in front of his crotch area.

I could feel him stiffen again but then this must have emboldened him becasue he started slowly moving his fingers against the side of my breast. I almost moaned, but controlled myself and pretended that i was still asleep. I stole a glance though half opened eyes at Josh and realised he was fast asleep which is why Rick was taking advantage. I started letting my hand swing along with every bump/turning so that it brushed against Rick's crotch area occasionally and i heard a sharp intake of breath from him each time. Soon he had become bold or aroused enough to slide his fingers further on the surface of my right boob and he soon found my erect nipple and brushed it lightly. He then stopped, again testing the waters i guess so i let out a small moan of encouragement which appeared as if i sighed in my sleep. Another point for me making it a total of 5 points.

I then moved my hand in such a way that my little finger and second last finger were touching his crotch continuously. He tested again by whispering in my ear "Ju, are you awake?" a couple of times but i deliberately did not respond, letting him think that i was asleep. He then brushed my nipple again and when he noticed that it got even harder, proceeded to lightly pinch it. I couldn't help but moan slightly buy kept my eyes closed. This new touch earned me another point, making my total 6. By now he was constantly rubbing and pinching my nipple and i was getting terribly aroused. I could feel his cock harden in his pants against my fingers and i gently moved my fingers against his cock. I could now feel it clearly through his pants. I heard him take another sharp intake of breath and he tugged at my nipple a little harder making me gasp audibly and i had no choice but to pretend that i had woken up and converted the moan into a yawn, stretching myself in a sleepy manner and in effect removing my hand from Rick's crotch area.

I continued acting in front of Rick that i knew nothing about what had happened while i was asleep and to make it authentic made small talk everyone including Rick and Josh, who was now awake. We all talked for almost 30-40 minutes before stopping for a quick McDonald's takeaway. Another 15 minutes of the drive were spent in eating and i realised i only had about 45 more minutes to make up more points. Josh was asleep again and it was completely dark outside which made it dark in the car as well. As expected, Rick was wide awake.

I again pretended to drift off to sleep, this time not really leaning over but after around 5 minutes i felt Rick move closer to me so that his arm and fingers touched my breast through the top again. Another point for me and a total of 7 points. After a minute or so i adjusted myself so that i was heavily leaning on him, my face quite close to his, and my hand once again found his thigh. His fingers found my nipple again and started playing with it, giving me another point (total 8). My hand went to his crotch area and started running my fingers over his erect cock through his pants. I could feel his deep breaths on my face, i was leaning in so close. I was letting out small moans which only he could hear. After a few minutes of him rubbing my nipple and me touching his crotch area, i was so horny that i just wanted to pop his cock out of his pants and give him a blowjob right there in the car. My right nipple had become extra sensitive from the constant stimulation but was making me more horny. I kept my eyes firmly shut all this while.

Then i felt his left hand slide to my thigh while his right hand started squeezing my right breast. Another point (total 9). I smothered my moan by biting on my tongue an grabbed at his crotch area with my right hand, rubbing up and down his shaft through his pants and underwear. I could feel him breathing deeply against my face and wanted to kiss him but refrained as that would definitely give away that i was awake. He was taking care not to squeeze my breast too hard which meant he still thought i was doing/receiving all this in my sleep. I could hear Josh snoring at my left so i decided to turn my body slightly sideways to give Rick access to my left breast. After a minute he took his chance and moved his right hand to my left breast and started squeezing it gently while rubbing my left nipple. Another point to me (total 10 points). I again moaned into his ear, which encouraged him to hike up my skirt a little more and touch my inner thigh. This gave me another point making the total 11. My hand was really rubbing his crotch now and he soon found my pussy lip making me moan softly again and breathe heavily. I heard him mutter "God, no panties either..." and this made me feel so humiliated yet horny. I was almost on the verge of whispering to him to plunge his fingers into my pussy.

As his arousal heightened more and more, he started treating my left breast more roughly, pulling at the nipple quite hard. This time i stopped from gasping. Soon he found my pussy hole and inserted one of his fingers in it, while his thumb found my clit. Another point (total 12). I again bit my tongue to keep from moaning. I realised he would have felt how dripping wet i was and must be thinking that i was such a slut and that turned me on so much! He started fingering me and rubbing my clit as i continued my soft moans and grabbed his cock hard through the pants. Just then, Josh stopped snoring and i felt him stir and Rick took his hands away from my boobs and pussy and gently moved my hand away from his crotch. I realised that Josh was awake but i continued to pretend that i was sleeping. I was cursing Josh in my mind - what a time to wake up!

I pretended to wake up around five minutes later and thereafter everyone was up for the rest of the trip so no further adventures happened. I spoke to Rick as if nothing had happened though i deliberately did not pull down my skirt, showing both Rick and Josh a good deal of my thighs once they put on the light after i was "awake".

I know this is a terribly long report but i absolutely loved this dare. The pleasure of a colleague touching me secretly in a car full of people, the humiliation of him finding out that i was not only braless, but also pantyless and the further humiliation of him feeling the extreme wetness of my pussy were unbelievable and i was incredibly horny at the end of it. Now every time he sees me in office, he will think about what happened and will always think of me as a slut. He will also wonder if i was really asleep or not, though i think i put on a good act.

I earned only 12 points from this thrilling dare. But i also edged 6 times while writing this report which earns me 6 points.

My points tally = 223 + 12 + 6= 241 points

31/f

Bra Size - 34B bordering on C, Waist - 26, Hips/Ass - 34

Last orgasm: 31st December '17

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares

Last edited by juanita_m; 12-20-2013 at 01:04 PM.
juanita_m is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to juanita_m for this post:
Old 12-20-2013, 01:17 PM   #94
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusbix View Post
Well, in an earlier dare you said you let a bunch of guys look up your dress at your bare pussy and it's not like you're going to get in trouble being naked in your own house so I'm not quite sure where the problem lies. But I'm not trying to argue, if you don't want to do it, that's your prerogative.

I suppose I could modify it some, although I'll also have to modify the point totals too because frankly the dare isn't as daring without full nudity.

Let's say new point totals, your choice:
Answer the door completely nude = 50 pts
Answer the door topless wearing the skimpiest panties you own = 45 pts
Answer the door some sort of sexy nightie/negligee without panties = 40 pts
Answer the door in see thru lingerie (top and bottom) = 35 pts
Answer the door in sexy lingerie that is not see thru = 30 pts

For the topless wearing panties thing, I will accept you wearing pasties or makeshift pasties over your nipples (ie: you can get tape and tape an X over your nippley area).

The rest of the dare stands as is. If you're wearing a bra or negligee, obviously the nipple clamp bonus is out although you can still pick up the butt plug and vibrator bonuses.

Also, if you're wearing a bra and choose the "Ask the person to sign your tits" option, they have to sign your skin, signing your bra doesn't count. Hopefully you have a bra that provides plenty of cleavage for them to aim for. If they choose to sign your ass, I assume you have a thong or g-string type deal that'll give them access to your ass cheeks.

Ordinarily I hate modifying my dares but I enjoy this thread and your reports so I hope these modifications help.
You seemed a little upset about me not wanting to open the door naked and i think i owe you an explanation.

The thing with me is - as i think it could be for many women - that i am ok with exposing my body to others via flashing/via an upskirt or a downblouse/via sexy lingerie/see through clothing/or when i have to gradually lose my clothes.

Call it stupid or weird, but something like answering the door completely naked still is a little extreme for me as opposed to, say, losing my clothes after having opened the door. It's just a thing i have, and who knows, as i get bolder i'll oversome it!

As for your dare with the modifications, i shall do it tomorrow when i order a pizza for brunch.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 12-20-2013, 01:24 PM   #95
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
To be a proper Whorenita you shouldn't be wearing panties. You can earn 5 points for every day you go sans panties in a skirt. If you wear a miniskirt it is 10 points (Eva will be the arbiter of whether the skirt is short enough to qualify for the extra points.)
If you wear panties (other than for specific dares on here) you will lose points. If you wear a thong/ g-string you will lose 5 points. If you wear any panties bigger than a thong or g-string you will lose 10 points.
You should also be wearing short skirts all the time. Unless it contradicts a dare, if your skirt is over your knees when you stand up, you will lose 2 points. If you wear trousers you will lose 10 points.
I have started the no panties, short skirt and no trousers rule from today.

I did not wear panties today, and wore a short skirt which came 2 inches above my knees when i was standing when i briefly went out. This earns me 5 points.

I also went braless all day which earns me one point.

Total points tally = 241 + 5 + 1 = 247.

God, i am so desperate to cum and constantly horny and i am only about halfway there to earning the required number of points!

I couldn't even meet Eva today to do the dares which i am supposed to do with her to earn more points because she had to be away for some urgent work. I may meet her later tonight or tomorrow.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares

Last edited by juanita_m; 12-20-2013 at 01:28 PM.
Old 12-20-2013, 01:25 PM   #96
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
Hi, Juanita. I PM'ed my dare to Eva since it requires her participation and was pretty detailed. I hope you both have fun!
I am sure we both will enjoy it!

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 12-20-2013, 01:27 PM   #97
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

To everybody else who gave me dares to do on the trip, i apologise that i couldn't do your dare due to the unexpected amount of office work that flooded me. I will keep those dares in mind if i go on another office trip soon.

In the mean while, please suggest more dares to help me get to 500 points!

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 12-20-2013, 01:48 PM   #98
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
Drink 2 litres of water now, then 1 litre after every hour
You can have 1 point for every 20 minutes without peeing for the first hour.
Then 2 points for every 20 minutes the second hour, 3 points every 20 minutes the third hour, etc
You only get the points if you edge on each 20 minute mark
Is it ok if i start this dare tomorrow, since it's already almost 10 p.m. right now i won't have too many hours before i sleep (unless Eva comes over). Tomorrow i can do this for the entire day.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares

Last edited by juanita_m; 12-20-2013 at 01:57 PM.
Old 12-20-2013, 01:52 PM   #99
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Sorry, I didn't realize you were already doing a bladder control dare at the moment.
I'll think of another dare for you and post it later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanita_m View Post
Is it ok if i start this dare tomorrow, since it's already almost 10 p.m. right now i won't have too many hours before i sleep (unless Eva comes over). Tomorrow i can do this for the entire day.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)

Last edited by subby999uk; 12-20-2013 at 09:53 PM.
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 04:52 PM   #100
mordeth
Distinguished Member

Dont forget that my rule of only 3 toiletvisits a day is still in order and every day you follow it earns you 5 Points but each day you use it more you will deduct 5 Points from your total
Old 12-20-2013, 10:28 PM   #101
thewilds
Distinguished Member

This without a doubt why you are the most amazing and hottest woman on the Site! I love it...
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:42 PM   #102
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

When you go jogging, put your bullet vibe in and wear a very low cut loose top, no bra.
Every time you jog past someone walking in the opposite direction, stop in front of them and pretend to adjust the bra that your not actually wearing.
Also, if your carrying water make sure you spill some on your top where your nipples are.

5 points for each time you play with your tits in front of someone
10 points if your top is wet for the whole jog
Sorry it's a bit convoluted but I didn't have much time to think

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:50 PM   #103
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
This without a doubt why you are the most amazing and hottest woman on the Site! I love it...
Thank you so much, your appreciation goes a long way in motivating me to continue posting detailed dare reports.

I had spent a lot of time and effort in writing all the detailed reports yesterday and frankly was a little disappointed at the lack of comments I got on the reports!

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 12-20-2013, 10:52 PM   #104
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
When you go jogging, put your bullet vibe in and wear a very low cut loose top, no bra.
Every time you jog past someone walking in the opposite direction, stop in front of them and pretend to adjust the bra that your not actually wearing.
Also, if your carrying water make sure you spill some on your top where your nipples are.

5 points for each time you play with your tits in front of someone
10 points if your top is wet for the whole jog
Sorry it's a bit convoluted but I didn't have much time to think
This sounds good, I will do it when I go jogging right now.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 12-21-2013, 12:38 AM   #105
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanita_m View Post
I have started the no panties, short skirt and no trousers rule from today.

Good girl

Oh and thanks for the reports. Especially the car journey. That sounded very hot.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk