Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 02-29-2020, 12:41 PM   #91
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I'm not expecting much in this round, but I need to make up some points. The rules seem simple enough. Part of me debates throwing the round, but winning would also be nice. I decide to stick it out as long as I can. I find myself trying not to laugh as the other contestants drop out one by one, earning forfeits for themselves. I decide to call it in third place. A good showing, but still getting mess for myself. The green slimy goop covers me from head to toe, overtaking the ranch from before. And for my troubles I've gone up in the rankings. Though my point total has been altered so that it is accurate. Someone behind the scenes must have noticed.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 01:37 PM   #92
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Well this doesn't look good I think as I see the elaborate set up of buckets and ropes, but I'm not overly worried. I'm a bigger girl and some of that comes with muscle and it doesn't hurt that my job can be very physical at time so I'm pretty confident that I'm going to at least get some points if not win. But what I hadn't thought of was the mess covering me and wiping my hands on my wet pants didn't really help, but I do my best to hold onto the rope for dear life. And I'm glad I wasn't first I think immediately as I watch poor Allie loses her rope only only to get covered in honey and as if losing isn't bad enough they take the poor girl's pants revealing she's peed herself. I can't help but laugh at the obvious soaked diaper. And then as if as pissy diaper wasn't humilating enough they take her shirt leaving her in a silly bib that say's cry baby and dump pudding down the back of her diaper so now it looks like she's really made a mess of her diaper. Then as if determined to make it worse on herself the girl has a tantrum which certainly doesn't make her look good.

But I can't focus too much on her and instead focus on my rope which seems to be getting harder and harder to hold. I really don't want to be one of the first three losers, but it's becoming clear I'm not going to do as well as I had hoped, but I just need to hold out. And my resolve to hold out is rewarded by Silly being the second to lose. My nose wrinkles at the smell of garlic sauce splashed all over her and shake my head in sympathy as she is stripped of her sandals and shirt. And then seemingly just to be mean they write Messy Bitch on her belly. I swallow nervously gripping my rope tightly as I can desperately not wanting to be third, but it's hopeless as despite my best efforts the rope slips inevitably out of my hand.

I brace myself for the worst and am quickly covered in tree sap. I groan wondering just how this will dry. I'm not sure if it'll be like Syrup or not as it doesn't smell as sweet, but it is definitely very very sticky already. I'm going to be sticking to everything. Fortunately unlike the previous two losers I only lose my shoes less fortunately I find myself given new 'shoes' and grimace as my feet are plopped into ooey gooey berry pies. I squirm a little as I can feel it squishing between my toes. And god knows what my feet will look like when I'm finally allowed to remove them.

I'm a little jealous as I watch the rest each losing one by one but getting rewarded with point along with their messes. I feel particularly jealous of DJR as he gets covered in delicious cheese fondue. Sure it's very messy, but I'm betting it's delicious. But of course the one to be really jealous of is Toybox who scores a huge stash of points and gets to mess the host with a big old bucket of ranch. I can't help but giggle at Jenna's apperance it may smell like ranch, but it definitely doesn't look like it. The round is over but I'm getting more and more nervous. I'm doing much more poorly than last round. Only thing keeping me from the bottom ranking is Ezperelta and she's only 50 points behind. While I'm a full hundred point under even the next lowest scoring people. Unless I do very well very soon it's not looking good for my chances.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 05:14 PM   #93
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As round 3 starts, I am surprised to see our host in just her underwear. Getting hoots and hollers, makes me laugh a bit happy that she is taking focus away from myself and others.

I step up to my place, grabbing my rope feeling a little tipsy from the whiskey, just trying to focus. Wanting to last as long as possible. It would be great to be the one that gets to humiliate the host. I am determined to last and not be one of the first 3, as I watch each fall. I try to not let it distract me, the smell of bleu cheese in my hair and stuffing in my panties is making me lose focus over time. I unfortunately fall. Hoping that I don't get tree sap, that stuff looked insanely sticky!

I cover my eyes as they cut my rope, feeling the mess running over me pretty good, smelling chocolate. Happy its not sticky as I wipe my eyes and run my hands through my hair I am coated in chocolate sauce. It could for sure be worse, as my bra is totally stained along with my pants. I watch the rest of the round finish frustrated that I am still in LAST as I look up at the scoreboard, at least its close at the bottom.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 02:41 AM   #94
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Round 3, this could be a game up my street, I am pretty strong. I am led into my position, still mostly dressed having only lost my sandals (I don't think many people have realised I am a guy in the women's outfit just yet) as I still have t-shirt and shorts covering my bra and panties. Mess wise I have pretty much wiped most of the ranch dressing from my head, little bits still on my tight t-shirt, and I have pbj on my ass cheeks, no big worry.

I get a grip of the rope and I see a few people start to struggle. Thankfully I make it past the first 3 who all lose clothing, quite distracting to see stripping and mess while you are trying to hold onto something. I see EZEPERELTA get covered in chocolate, really distracting as she looks even more beautiful than normal, leading me to lose my focus and I drop my rope.

Slightly worried but standing still, I await my fate, the stage hands cut the rope and I am covered in cheese fondue! its so heavy and warm. I try to wipe it away from my eyes but the thick liquid keeps pouring out the bucket, thankfully I have anosmia, no sense of smell, so who knows how bad this cheese will smell.

I end the round with 500 points, tied for 3rd, however I am just as close to last place in points as I am 1st.

Any PM or PM dare received will add 1 to my edge counter - All edges must be complete before I cum again.
(currently 2/16 completed)

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 05:17 PM   #95
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Sorry for the delay life’s been a bit up and down recently

As the games first round starts I’m quite nervous but hoping to make a good start as I watch the people go before me facing the messy outcomes my nerves are getting worse finally as it gets round to my turn I take my first roll I get a bucket of beans poured over my head which is not the best start I roll again only to have a bucket of blue cheese poured over my head as well the smell is rancid and I struggle to stop heaving

My last roll is stuffing which my panties are filled with my good start didn’t go to plan as I got absolutely covered and scored 0 points

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 05:20 PM   #96
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

As round two starts I’m hoping for a better outcome than the first round

I take my first throw and it lands in a shot of rum which I have to drink but earns me 200 points my second throw lands in a shot of tequila which I drink and then have two eggs cracked on my head which was not what I wanted my last throw lands in another shot of rum which is 200 more points but I’m really starting to feel a little bit drunk now

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Old 03-03-2020, 05:26 PM   #97
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

As the third round starts I’m not looking forward to trying to hold the bucket as I’m struggling to keep hold straight from the start I’m just glad I wasn’t the first to drop it but I couldn’t manage to last much longer as I lose my grip and wait for the stage hands to cut the rope as they do I’m absolutely covered in Garlic sauce and the smell is nearly strong enough to wipe out every vampire in the twilight saga

And to top it off I’m made to take of my shirt and sandals as a stage hand writes messy bitch across my stomach

Here’s to hoping I have more luck soon

Old 03-03-2020, 09:42 PM   #98
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Sorry it took so long.

I wait and listen to the rules as they are explained and then take my place under the bucket. It's released and is even heavier then I had imagined. I struggle holding it up and watch with great glee as one by one the other players lose their grip and get covered. I get some relief when there are three losers and I don't have to worry about stripping any further. Then it's just me and Toybox I figure that I have her beat but the rope slips. I cover my head up as the bucket tips over covering me in thick gross marinara sauce but at least I am in second place.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 10:15 PM   #99
Sluttyjenna

Sorry that I havent posted round 4 yet I've had a family emergency that I have been dealing with I post the next round tomorrow morning when I finally make it back to my house thank you everyone for being patient with me.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sluttyjenna for this post:
Old 03-04-2020, 10:19 AM   #100
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttyjenna View Post
Sorry that I havent posted round 4 yet I've had a family emergency that I have been dealing with I post the next round tomorrow morning when I finally make it back to my house thank you everyone for being patient with me.
I hope everything is ok

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 10:23 AM   #101
Sluttyjenna

Alright ladies and gentlemen it is officially time for round 4 however allie because of your stunt last week you will not be competing in this round instead you will be locked in the stocks and the grand winner will get to give you 10 spankings as well as 3 pies anywhere they want. Now for this round we are doing a jousting tournament the contestants will stand on these platforms and just with one another as for the losers of the first round they will be falling into the mud pit and will also lose an item of clothing. Now as for our losers after that you will fall but your clothes are safe!

Our first pair is EZEPERELTA AND CURIOUS. The two start off fighting hard however curious gets the upper hand whacking ezeperelta low just above her crotch sending her falling head first into the mud pit when she surfaces the stagehands quickly remove her pants and splash her with the mud for good measure. Congratulations curious you earn 50 points and a chance at more next round.

Our next pair is SILLYBITCH AND GRIFFIN. Griffin gets the early advantage by attacking fast but is caught off guard by a blow to the head dirty but it counts as he tumbles into the mud. When he surfaced he is stripped of his shirt and splashed with the mud and mess on it. Congratulations sillybitch you earn 50 points.

The next pair is WAMPUP AND DJR86. Wampup very quick hist djr86 low sweeping his legs sending him falling on his ass into the mud pit when he surfaces he must remove his socks. Congratulations wampup you earn 50 points.

Our next round is NOVAGUNGER AND TOYBOX our finalists from last round. Nova looking for revenge hits her with a hard blow to the groin sending her into the mud with her legs open oh boy thankfully she has all her clothes. She already surfaces without her sandles so no need to lose anything else. Congratulations nova you also earn 50 points.

Now for our next round we have CURIOUS AND NOVAGUNGER facing off. Curious goes on the defensive early but finds and opening catching nova at the knees sending him into the mud face first. Congratulations curious you earn 100 points.

The next pair will be SILLYBITCH AND WAMPUP. Sillybitch quickly knocks him into the mud after hitting him hard in the chest. Congratulations sillybitch you win 100 points and a spot in the finals.

SILLYBITCH AND CURIOUS take their place for the final round as curious starts right at the whistle knocking the stick from her hands before sending sillybitch into the mud as she wins the competition and another 200 points! She also gets to deliver a spanking to allie with our paddle and give her 3 berry pies anywhere she wants!

After this round the scores are as follows

In first place with 750 points
TOYBOX

With 650 points
Curious

With 600 points
NOVAGUNGER

With 550 points
WAMPUP

With 500 points
DJR86

With 450 points
SILLYBITCH
Griffin

With 400 points
Allie

And in last place with 250 points
EZEPERELTA

For the next round please pick a number 1-9 and state it in your post to avoid repeats.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 11:22 AM   #102
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Well with Allie in the stocks this round I'm safe from the bottom at least, but still try to get points. I start against silly and it looks good, but then she whacks me with a blind shot to the side of my face turning my safety helmet over my eyes. As I have to use one hand to readjust it she gets in a shot disarming and then knocking me off.

Muddy and shirtless, I watch the rest of the rounds with more than a few pained expressions as the blows keep coming. I hope silly gets dunked soon as to keep a few people between me and the bottom, but she makes it to the final round at least tying me.

Asking to pick a number, I'll select 8 ready for what the last round holds before the winner and loser is announced.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 11:39 AM   #103
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

What a difference a round makes. At first when I see the set up I'm not exactly sure how this is going to go. I've never tried to joust, but I have to admit it looks fun. And really between all the messes we've seen mud isn't that bad. So I go into the round hopeful but not too worried and it seems relaxing pays off. In the first round I'm sure I'm about to lose, but then I get in a lucky shot getting her just above the crotch and sending her to the mud. I feel a little bad she loses her pants, but that's the name of the game. So I bounce a bit in celebration and step away to wait for the next rounds.

As expected no one really looks like a jousting expert, but I have to say it's exciting to watch you never know who's going to win. For example the bout between Griffin and Silly bitch seemed certain at the beginning, but one dirty hit and Silly wins. But I have to admit I like the look of Griffin as he's stripped of his shirt of splashed in the muddy mess. I wink at him teasingly and keep watching the game. I have to say Nova seems to be hitting a little hard and I feel bad for Toy Box as she is knocked open legged into the pit, but at least she's still got her pants so it's not as bad as it could have been.

Then it's me and Nova and I know I have to be careful if he's hitting that hard. I don't want to be in the mud if I don't have to I'm already messy enough covered in the sticky tree sap and the other mess covering me. I keep my defenses up and just when I'm sure he's going to win I see an opening and take it. I scream in Victory when I actually manage to knock his legs out from under him and he tumbles into the pit. He gets to keep his clothes, but at least I'm not the muddy one.

Finally it's just me and Silly after she had a slightly cleaner victory with Wampup. But I decide this time to play a little dirty myself and start off rip the moment the whistle goes off striking as fast as I can and knocking first Silly's stick into the mud and then the girl her self. I heft my stick in the air in victory thrilled. I just made a lot of points and other than the poor diapered girl in stocks I'm the only one not covered in mud.

Which of course brings me to the rest of my prize. I wonder if I should feel bad, but decide I shouldn't after all Allie acted like a spoiled brat and she got what was coming to her so I decide not to go too easy on her. I start with the pies first. The first I smack into her face grinding it up into her hair and leave the pie plate sitting on her head like a hat. The next pie I circle her with it for a minute teasing before finally opening the back of her already filled diaper and shove it home. I'm sure that'll make the shortly coming spanking more interesting. Then finally I move the bib that's the just barely hiding the girl's breasts and smack the pie into them rubbing it all around before letting the pie tie drop. Then it comes to the spanks. I take the offered paddle and walk behind the girl. For a moment I think of being nice, but decide that wouldn't be a very good lesson after all we can't condone people attacking others no matter how embarrassing of a position they are left in after a round. So I show no mercy as I paddle the girl's well filled diaper. "Well at least your padded." I joke as I return the paddle to the stage hands and go wait to see what the next round has for us. Hopeful that my luck has returned.

I'll take 1

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 11:50 AM   #104
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

One more straightforward round. That mud looks pretty slimy and gross. Perfect. I go into my first match after watching people get knocked into the slop, ready to win some points and make a mess. I knock my opponent right into the mud, keeping me close to the top. The next one however sees me dropped into the mud. I roll around a bit, still wearing my shorts and underwear.

Picking numbers for the next round. I think I'll go with 5. Let's see what that gets me.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 12:35 PM   #105
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I'm stuck there cry begging to be let out I need to poop I try to say but I am hushed so I squirming then the times come and I mess my self seeing the winner walking to me I cry as my hire is covered and face then I yell noo begging trying to say sorry but she looks mad I pee and I thank that's y she put it in my diapers its squshy the I scered I beg more please no then my boobs get it then I thank it's over but then Smakkkk I cry out like a baby and it just keeps going my mess is now in my crotch I squirming I tell evryone I'm sorry I beg and beg then I'm let out i run and get my baby bear and my paci and I'm not aloud in the bathroom at all to chage or anything so i keep quiet i tell Jenny I'm very sorry but she just giggles I sit in my chair and stay good then I look at the score bored what I dintn get any point uhhh I sit there mad but I see one of the girls and I start to be quiet like a good girl I pick 7

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver

Last edited by Babygirlpoopdiaper; 03-04-2020 at 12:42 PM.
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk