getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Messy roleplay gameshow (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=379715)

Sluttyjenna 01-26-2020 10:12 AM

Messy roleplay gameshow

Hello everyone if I were to start up a messy gameshow purely roleplay is their anyone that would be interested in joining it? The games would go weekly each week starting a new show. The show would entail food mess as well as added humiliating forfeits on the chance the player loses the round he or she is in. Now this could include stripping off items of clothing or ice buckets and other messy ingredients depending on how badly the person loses. The winner of e a's ch show will get rewards and prizes including 5 items to use on the host. While the losers will suffer an extra humiliation through mess and be forced to walk home in the state they are in. If you would be interested in joining please fill out the following information.
Name
And a brief description of your appearance.
I hope to kick this off soon if the interest is their.

Blue Griffin 01-27-2020 09:29 PM

Name Griffin
Age mid 20's
Sex M
And a brief description of your appearance: Tall white male with short brown hair that's dyed blue. Skinny, but not gangly. Glasses.

(I'm sure you can find a lot of people interested in this thread. Can't wait to see how it goes.)

Sluttyjenna 01-27-2020 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Griffin (Post 3902762)
Name Griffin
Age mid 20's
Sex M
And a brief description of your appearance: Tall white male with short brown hair that's dyed blue. Skinny, but not gangly. Glasses.

(I'm sure you can find a lot of people interested in this thread. Can't wait to see how it goes.)

It's just getting them to notice it

Dr Claw 01-27-2020 11:17 PM

This sounds like a fun game, not something i would do but certainly something i would like to get some of my Agents to do. I will go through their profiles and assign Agents that are most suitable to play.

I do hope you can get your game underway soon, you should be hearing from at least a couple of my Agents, that might be enough to get things started. (A4, A6, A7, A8, A9, A11, A13 and A14)

Dr Claw.

Fenel 01-28-2020 03:20 PM

Name:fenel
Sex (m or f): male
And a brief description of your appearance: normal
Im a14 from m.a.d

Blue Griffin 01-28-2020 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sluttyjenna (Post 3902789)
It's just getting them to notice it

I'll message a few from a past game show and see if they are in.

the_diaper_darer 01-28-2020 07:03 PM

Name- the_diaper_darer
Age- 23
Sex (m or f)- m
And a brief description of your appearance.- about 5’10, skinny, blond.
Recommendations- I’d love to see some pants/diaper filling in the show.

By order of M.A.D

Drockett 01-28-2020 09:23 PM

Name A-8 from M.A.D
Age-23
Sex M
And a brief description of your appearance
6'³ bigger build not fat white short brown hair

By order of M.A.D

dandushma 01-28-2020 09:26 PM

Name: Dan
Sex (m or f): male
And a brief description of your appearance: 6ft, normal body a bit on the lean side, black hair swept to the side

Sluttyjenna 01-28-2020 10:26 PM

I plan on starting up a show this coming Monday everybody so please be on the lookout for that and make your rp posts throughout the week preferably before the next round as it will help with the progression of the game

SissyDareSlag 01-29-2020 03:34 AM

I'm am posting to take part in this game by order of M.A.D. I love humiliation and public stuff and will volunteer to start at a disadvantage to the rest if the group should that be an option.

I'm 39 years old, male Crossdresser from UK. 5'7". I'm fairly in shape, with a little more round the belly than I'd like. My hair is dark brown but is starting to grey.

Looking forward to taking part

By order of M.A.D.

wamgirl69 01-29-2020 04:24 AM

Name: wamgirl
Sex (m or f): F
And a brief description of your appearance.: Dark hair, big boobs and slim figure. Usually wearing sexy lingerie or schoolgirl costumes... ;)

sissysub69 01-29-2020 01:03 PM

by the order of M.A.D agency i will partake in this dare.

I am Amber, 20, sissy
i am over 6 foot, blond, silky smooth, lean body.
i would love the show not to include just food play but love to be covered in piss and spit. i think its the perfect way for a slut to get filthy and messy. Though understand that a lot of people don't like watersports so maybe not for everyone, but i enjoy it a lot.

Strangegirl 01-29-2020 01:46 PM

Name Monica
Age 22
Female
Tall,rotund,black hair,black eyes,white skin,big boobs,big butt

callmecurious 01-29-2020 04:35 PM

Name Curious
Age 35
Sex F
And a brief description of your appearance: I'm 5'11 and on the extra thick side. Pale, Dark Brown hair, light Brown eyes, and glasses