Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 05-05-2022, 10:00 AM   #1
Sluttyjenna

Default 18 and up messy gameshow

Hey guys I'm thinking about starting an 18 and up messy gameshow with stripping and messy punishments the basis would be food related mess though I'd like for it to have a naughty nature to it if anyone would be interested or has any ideas for the game please comment below on the page or dm me thanks if I do start this up I'd be doing first 8 people to comment starting uniforms are
Men socks shoes underwear shorts shirt
Women sandals shorts top with bra and panties no alterations!
This uniform policy would also imply for me as the host as well. Hope to see some applications soon.
To apply to play leave getdare tag for name your age and a brief description of yourself as well as any limits please.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 03:13 PM   #2
sluttylittlefoxy

Name foxy
As for a description I'm 5 foot 4 athletic and slim with long blonde hair 34 d boobs and and a very athletic ass.
sluttylittlefoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 03:15 PM   #3
utregter1991

I would love to join.
30 m from the netherlands.
Likes and limits are in my sig.

28 male, bi.

Likes: anal, wedgies, messy, edging, Light pain, playing games, humiliation, exposure.

Limits: face, sociale suïcide, Public, poop or vomit.
utregter1991 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 03:15 PM   #4
Wam_Switch

this sounds great!

Name: Dan
Description: 6 ft, well-kept black hair swept to the side. Not athletic but slim.

L: games, messy, instructions, humiliation, orgasm control, tease & denial, bondage, power exchange, JOI

D/punishments: CEI, feminization, body writing, extended edging, extended denial, ruined orgasms

Curious: pet play, feminization, slave training, light exposure

Limits: public, pee, poo, family, pain, social, Bmail, diapers, blood, face, personal info

Toys: Lovense Gush & Diamo, wand, fleshlight, rope, nipple clamps
Wam_Switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 06:30 PM   #5
Corleone91

I'd jump in

Name: Mike
6' tall, average looks and body. More stocky frame.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 04:53 AM   #6
Sluttyjenna

Well since we have 4 I could start a game with that many but I will wait another day or two to see if more people join if you guys know anyone who might be interested please have them check it out I'm very excited because I think it's gonna be pretty different and put a nice spin on some of the games that came before this one. Game will likely be starting on Sunday night or Monday I will be sending out a message when the first round is up so please be looking for that.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME

Last edited by Sluttyjenna; 05-06-2022 at 04:50 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Sluttyjenna for this post:
Old 05-07-2022, 09:33 AM   #7
MysteryMailMan

Sure, I’ll join!
Name: Jackson
Description: very skinny, 5’ 4” short brown hair

Virgin Loser

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys/clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94815

Please bully my small dick on Kik.
Kik: MysteryMailMan
MysteryMailMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 09:49 AM   #8
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

(As a side note, while this is separate character from my time hosting my own show, I have competed against Corleone91 in other gameshows.)

Name: Griffin
Description: Skinny, tallish, good legs, but not as much arm muscles. Brown hair, goatee, and glasses.

Wish you good luck on this project!
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 05-07-2022 at 09:52 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 05-07-2022, 09:52 AM   #9
Sluttyjenna

Yes perfect so happy we have people interested

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
Old 05-07-2022, 09:57 AM   #10
hassns

Sounds interesting and I would like to join.
My likes and limits are in my sig. I also have some toys.

About me: I'm a chubby and tall man

Limits: Family, public, illegal
hassns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 02:29 PM   #11
Sluttyjenna

Alright everyone it's that time. First off let's welcome our contestants on to the stage everyone here will be competing in 6 games where the winner will get a 5000 dollar vacation! Now these games are a little different so I hope you read the sign up sheet thoroughly because this is the messy gameshow where things will get messy and their may be a few surprises in between. Just then a stage hand walks onto the stage up to me and says that I'm not dressed properly. I ask him what he means and he says I need to be in the same uniform as our female contestant! I'm led away behind a screen before walking back on stage in uniform.

Now for our first game it says contestants wi be playing a game of high card. Contestants will be split into groups of 2 and draw cards the objective of the game is to pull a higher card than your opponent. Win the best of 5 series and you'll be awarded 200 points. Wait that can't be right we have 7 contestants. I then flip the card and it reads in the event another player is needed the host will take that spot. No this can't be right. I'm then told through the ear piece I signed the contract and agreed to the terms.

Alright then groups are as follows
Foxy and Jenna
Griffen and hassns
Jackson and Mike
And lastly Dan and utregter.

Foxy and I take a seat at the table and I draw a 2 first but before foxy can draw a coin is flipped on the tron showing the audience the show and it shows up heads as a stage hand comes up behind me and takes off my shirt! What this is outrageous I shout. Sorry that's the rules a voice over the pa says if you pull a 2 you lose some clothes. Foxy then draws an ace and is handed a pie to use on me as she hits me in the face with it. Next draw is a 5 for me and a 3 for foxy so I return the favor pieing her. Next draw jack for me and a 10 for foxy as I give her a pie to her breasts. The next draw seals foxys fate as my 9 beats her 8 and I plant the pie in her lap rubbing it into her shorts. She then is told to lose her sandals as punishment for losing the round.

Our next pair is up as they take their seats Griffen loses round 1pulling a 10 as hassns pulls a king hitting Griffen in the face with a pie. Hassns loses round as Griffen shows aqueen and he shows a 3 with Griffen dropping the pie on top of his head. Hassns drops another round and he pulls a 9 with Griffen showing a 10 this time Griffen delivers the pie to his crotch. Hassns loses the game pulling a 7 to Griffens 8 as Griffen finishes him with a pie to the face slamming it hard. As hassns is stripped of his shoes.

The next pair takes their seats as Jackson pulls a queen beating Mike's 5 slamming a pie on the side of his face. Jackson also wins round 2 pulling a 4 and beating Mikes 3 dropping this pie on top of his head. Uhoh Jackson pulls another dreaded 2 and the coin flips showing heads as he is also stripped of his shirt Mike then pulls an ace getting some revenge slamming the pie in Jackson's exposed chest. Jackson wins the game though pulling a 10 and beating Mike's 9 hitting him the groin with the pie.

Our last pair take their seats Dan wins round 1 showing a 9 as utregter pulls an 8 and gets a pie to the chest. He also wins round 2 showing a 7 as utregter pulls a 4 earning a pie on top of his head. Dan loses round 3 with a jack while utregter pulls a king hitting Dan with a pie to the groin. Dan ultimately wins the game though as he pulls a a queen beating utregters 3. Dan pies him in the face while utregter loses his shoes.

So after an interesting round 1 the scores are as follows
Dan and Griffen with 200 points and all their clothes.
Jackson with 200 points missing his shirt.
And utregter Mike foxy and hassns all with 0 points and missing their shoes.
And our host missing my shirt.

For the next game I would like everyone to please pick a number 1 through 7 at the end of your posts please. The next round will be going up on Wednesday so please have posts made before then or message me your number if you don't I will pick for you.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
Old 05-08-2022, 04:32 PM   #12
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Report Game 1 Round 1

We're all lead out on the stage and the crowd claps and cheers. It's been a bit since I have played a game show, but I'm glad to see that there are still some familiar faces like Mike. I give him a short wave as the host describes the game. I a bit confused why she's dressed like that when I see her name on the board. Well it is the first show. Maybe they are using her for testing purposes.

I watch her and play against Foxy and while I chuckle at the thought of her having to shirtless for the rest of the show, I wish she could have gotten a bit more pie. Oh well.

I go next and play against Hassns. I'm pretty happy with my 10, but a King by Hassns gives me a solid pie to the face. Clearing my face, I draw the second in command and see it easily trumps a three. I take the pie out of the tin and hold it above Hassn's head playing it up as they watch and then I drop it leaving a crown of crust on his head as the pies breaks apart and the filling covers his hair. "Shame you didn't look up when I didn't pie you right away."

I eek out a win next and decide to again play the humiliation and smash it into his groin spreading it around. As Hassns pulls seven on the next draw, I hold my breath and am pretty happy with my eight as I pick up the last pie and slam it in with some force into his face.

I am surprised to see Mike lose his round given how competitive they are, but it is a random game. This will likely push him harder for the next rounds to make up the points.

As the last game finishes, I'm glad to be tied in first and decide to pick 3 for my number.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 06:55 PM   #13
Corleone91

As we all come out on stage, I'm both excited and nervous to be trying out another gameshow. My last few times out resulted in both great favor but also some extremely messy situations for me. I am excited to see some folks that I know as well as I spot Griffin down the stage.

We're divided up into teams of two being told we're playing a game of high card. I'm up third going up against Jackson. As the game starts, he pills the high card on the first hand and before I can even react a cream pie slams into the side of my face. The second hand doesn't turn out much better as I now end up with a pie raining down on my head.The third round turns a bit in my favor with Jackson both losing their shirt but also giving me the high card as I exact a bit of revenge and slam the pie into their chest. Unfortunately the last round doesn't go my was as I take the loss and also have a pie slammed into my crotch covering my shorts. Adding insult to injury, I also lose my shoes as punishment. On the bright side at least the host is forced in as well and already showing a little skin.

I'll pick 7 for my number.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 09:56 AM   #14
hassns

It's my first time taking part in a game show, so I'm very excited to take the stage. My hands start to sweat while the game master explains the rules. Several thoughts come to mind. What am I doing here? Am I really up for it? Doesn't matter! There is no way back now.

Luckily I don't have to start and can get a glimpse of the game and scare me right away. Why is Jenna's shirt taken away. OK. Let's continue.
After the first shock, I realize that the name of the show is now being implemented. Now the cakes are flying.
After this round, which showed me what it's all about, I'm called onto the stage. My duel with Griffen is coming up.
The start couldn't be better, because I beat his 10. When the king was revealed I had to laugh and happily throw the pie in his face. Carry on now. But now Griffin has a queen and I know I'm going to lose this round. So my 3 isn't that bad. Unfortunately, this is only the beginning of my decline and I'm losing every round.
I end up with a pie on my head, in my crotch and on my face. As if this humiliation wasn't enough, my shoes are also taken away from me. Damned!
However, things can only get better from now on.

For the next round I choose the 4 and hope that from now on I will dominate the others.

Limits: Family, public, illegal
hassns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 11:02 AM   #15
Wam_Switch

Round 1 for the new show and I see pies are flying already. Not knowing what to expect, I'm happy yet nervous about being the last one to play in the first round. Fortunately for me, luck turns out to be on my side and I win the round with just one (strong) pie to my crotch. I'm left thinking "this could have gone worse" as I see my opponent covered in cream, losing his shoes. I cement my place on the leaderboard and on to game 2!

I'll pick number 1

L: games, messy, instructions, humiliation, orgasm control, tease & denial, bondage, power exchange, JOI

D/punishments: CEI, feminization, body writing, extended edging, extended denial, ruined orgasms

Curious: pet play, feminization, slave training, light exposure

Limits: public, pee, poo, family, pain, social, Bmail, diapers, blood, face, personal info

Toys: Lovense Gush & Diamo, wand, fleshlight, rope, nipple clamps
Wam_Switch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk