Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-19-2021, 05:01 AM   #886
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Thanks everyone... I'm super thrilled about the new job...!!

I'm also getting very close to the triple orgasm now... I've been distracted with other things but my desperation has never been too far from my mind... I'm almost always wet and it's not even funny how often I realise my nipples are erect... lol... I've officially set a new denial record too... today is the 14th day and counting... I'm so close to my personal target of 15 days between orgasms... it would be a shame to cum before that wouldn't it...??

I have a silly question though... what is an appropriate way of calculating denial period...?? For example my last orgasm was on 5th Feb... let's say I cum tomorrow (20th)... so will my denial have lasted 14 days or 15 days...??

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 05:07 AM   #887
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
Also congratulations on the new job, I wish you the best of luck. I agree, you should do what you need while you get resituated in your new job, and if that means freezing your points, then so be it. That being said, every new day you reach a new personal best you get 5 points right? So if you wait til day 15 (3 days) that would get you 15 points? You'd only have to earn 1 more, right?
Do I get 5 points for every further DAY that I stay denied after I set a new record...?? That would be awesome...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Old 02-19-2021, 07:47 AM   #888
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
5 points (once) if you take a walk outside for 15 minutes while wearing the gag. You can hide it under a face mask to keep it hidden, but you'll know exactly what you are doing.
I had to nip into the supermarket for some essentials this afternoon... perfect chance to do this task... I tested out the ball gag + face mask combination in my room... the mask effectively hid the gag... and my hair covered the strap of the gag at the back my head... I removed both and left the house... my clit was already tingling... as soon as I was outside I put on the ball gag again and quickly covered it with the mask... my heart was beating *so* fast...!!

As I started walking I couldn't believe what I was doing... I was gagged in public...!! I had forgotten how much the gag made me drool... the mask was already beginning to get damp by the time I reached the supermarket less than 5 mins later... inside the supermarket I was very conscious... each time someone looked at me I felt like they knew I was wearing a ball gag under the mask... lol... it didn't help that the mask was getting more damp with my saliva with every passing minute... I had no way of knowing whether the dampness was showing on the mask...!! At least it was tight enough to stop the drool from sliding down my chin... it was all super humiliating... I loved it... my pussy was going crazy... it wasn't just the mask that was wet...

I went to the self checkout section so I wouldn't have to interact with anyone... that was not to be... one of the items just wouldn't swipe... a shop assistant came over to help... I could only nod in response to her greeting... my heart was pounding... I tried to stay outwardly calm while a voice repeatedly screamed inside my head 'Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!!!'... thank goodness she didn't ask me any questions or attempt to make small talk while she sorted the issue out...!!

By the time I got back home my mask was completely wet... as were my panties...!! I removed the mask and gag just outside the house and wiped my mouth and chin dry before I entered... what would my housemates say if they knew what I had just done...??

This was super humiliating and super risky... you can probably tell that I absolutely loved it...!!

Last edited by SimplySara; 02-19-2021 at 08:02 AM.
The following 6 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 02-19-2021, 08:11 AM   #889
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
I had to nip into the supermarket for some essentials this afternoon... perfect chance to do this task... I tested out the ball gag + face mask combination in my room... the mask effectively hid the gag... and my hair covered the strap of the gag at the back my head... I removed both and left the house... my clit was already tingling... as soon as I was outside I put on the ball gag again and quickly covered it with the mask... my heart was beating *so* fast...!!

As I started walking I couldn't believe what I was doing... I was gagged in public...!! I had forgotten how much the gag made me drool... the mask was already beginning to get damp by the time I reached the supermarket less than 5 mins later... inside the supermarket I was very conscious... each time someone looked at me I felt like they knew I was wearing a ball gag under the mask... lol... it didn't help that the mask was getting more damp with my saliva with every passing minute... I had no way of knowing whether the dampness was showing on the mask...!! At least it was tight enough to stop the drool from sliding down my chin... it was all super humiliating... I loved it... my pussy was going crazy... it wasn't just the mask that was wet...

I went to the self checkout section so I wouldn't have to interact with anyone... that was not to be... one of the items just wouldn't swipe... a shop assistant came over to help... I could only nod in response to her greeting... my heart was pounding... I tried to stay outwardly calm while a voice repeatedly screamed inside my head 'Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!!!'... thank goodness she didn't ask me any questions or attempt to make small talk while she sorted the issue out...!!

By the time I got back home my mask was completely wet... as were my panties...!! I removed the mask and gag just outside the house and wiped my mouth and chin dry before I entered... what would my housemates say if they knew what I had just done...??

This was super humiliating and super risky... you can probably tell that I absolutely loved it...!!
I couldn’t even imagine trying that. You definitely earned your points for that.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 08:29 AM   #890
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
I couldn’t even imagine trying that. You definitely earned your points for that.
The scary bit is how much I loved it... I've not been able to stop squirming since I got home...

I'm trying to resist touching myself right now... I've got important lectures starting in a while and I don't want to be distracted... at the same time the prospect of a couple of edges right now is super tempting... in fact I could do three in a row and get within touching distance of the triple orgasm... but I know that's only going to leave me more desperate... lol...

Last edited by SimplySara; 02-19-2021 at 08:32 AM.
The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 02-19-2021, 09:30 AM   #891
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Since you responded to blues task so well. Why not explore that in other ways, and get another 5 for doing a similar 15 min walk with your gag in but also add a crotch rope under your clothes? And a bonus point if you swap your panties for the rope.

What was the current points required for orgasm? 23 if my memory is correct?
Old 02-19-2021, 09:37 AM   #892
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
The scary bit is how much I loved it... I've not been able to stop squirming since I got home...

I'm trying to resist touching myself right now... I've got important lectures starting in a while and I don't want to be distracted... at the same time the prospect of a couple of edges right now is super tempting... in fact I could do three in a row and get within touching distance of the triple orgasm... but I know that's only going to leave me more desperate... lol...
Well done!!! I've only ever done that out on a walk where I wouldn't have you nteract with anyone, serious kudos doing it in a supermarket.

Is there really a problem making yourself more desperate? Don't you want to appreciate those three sweet, sweet orgasms properly?
DolphinCreek is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DolphinCreek for this post:
Old 02-19-2021, 10:12 AM   #893
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Wow, this is such a nice idea, and I really enjoy your report. This needs some reward. So I custom tailor you a one-time task which earns you almost one orgasm:

19 points for the following dare:
Strip naked, grab a (roughly) 7m long rope (or tie shorter ropes together) and tie yourself a Karada and use your underwear to do a pony tail. Drink a large glass of water and don't use the toilette for 1.5h.
Now starts the spanking: I want 50 slaps on each of your breast and on each of your ass cheek. Then 15 snaps with a rubber band to each nipple and 30 snaps to your clit. Now give your dildo a 10 minute blow job.
Now put on as much clothings as you want and take a 20 minutes walk outside, still with the Karada on your naked body. +1 bonus point if you wear you underwear pony tail as well for the walk.
After this, caress your pussy / clit for 20 minutes but without cumming or even edging. When the 1.5h are over, you can remove your Karada (but only then!), you are allowed on the toilette, and you earned the 19 points (+ the bonus point maybe).
Have fun!

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 10:24 AM   #894
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Sounds like with how hot you're getting, you might need cooled off...
If you have a backyard/garden you can use, strip naked and make 4 snow angels! Two on your stomach two on your back!

And then once you're nice and chilly, head back in for an ass spanking on your frozen butt, to help warm it up

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 11:32 AM   #895
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Do I get 5 points for every further DAY that I stay denied after I set a new record...?? That would be awesome...!!
Yep! Every day you set a personal record, you get 5 points. So when you hit day 15, you could decide to cum... or you could hold out just another day for 5 additional points.. or two days for 10 points... or four days for 20 points! The idea is that it gets you to stay denied juuust a little bit longer. Because once you cum, you have to start all over again.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 12:14 PM   #896
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thanks everyone... I'm super thrilled about the new job...!!

I'm also getting very close to the triple orgasm now... I've been distracted with other things but my desperation has never been too far from my mind... I'm almost always wet and it's not even funny how often I realise my nipples are erect... lol... I've officially set a new denial record too... today is the 14th day and counting... I'm so close to my personal target of 15 days between orgasms... it would be a shame to cum before that wouldn't it...??

I have a silly question though... what is an appropriate way of calculating denial period...?? For example my last orgasm was on 5th Feb... let's say I cum tomorrow (20th)... so will my denial have lasted 14 days or 15 days...??
Check out the app TimeCounter. You punch in the exact date & time of your last orgasm, and it’ll give you an exact denial time. Down to the second!
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to loopback for this post:
Old 02-19-2021, 08:32 PM   #897
alex_carter
getDare Devil

That's the way I understood it. You get 5 points for each new record. Your previous was 12, so day 13 gets you 5 points, and your new record is 13. Day 14 is a new record, so you get 5 points and 14 becomes your new record...

Edit: Disregard, I just saw the post where someone else said the same thing.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior. Disregard, site currently doesn't work. If you know of another polling site though, let me know!

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 02:39 AM   #898
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
Since you responded to blues task so well. Why not explore that in other ways, and get another 5 for doing a similar 15 min walk with your gag in but also add a crotch rope under your clothes? And a bonus point if you swap your panties for the rope.

What was the current points required for orgasm? 23 if my memory is correct?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Wow, this is such a nice idea, and I really enjoy your report. This needs some reward. So I custom tailor you a one-time task which earns you almost one orgasm:

19 points for the following dare:
Strip naked, grab a (roughly) 7m long rope (or tie shorter ropes together) and tie yourself a Karada and use your underwear to do a pony tail. Drink a large glass of water and don't use the toilette for 1.5h.
Now starts the spanking: I want 50 slaps on each of your breast and on each of your ass cheek. Then 15 snaps with a rubber band to each nipple and 30 snaps to your clit. Now give your dildo a 10 minute blow job.
Now put on as much clothings as you want and take a 20 minutes walk outside, still with the Karada on your naked body. +1 bonus point if you wear you underwear pony tail as well for the walk.
After this, caress your pussy / clit for 20 minutes but without cumming or even edging. When the 1.5h are over, you can remove your Karada (but only then!), you are allowed on the toilette, and you earned the 19 points (+ the bonus point maybe).
Have fun!
Unfortunately there isn't any rope in the house to do any of these...

Old 02-22-2021, 02:43 AM   #899
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Yep! Every day you set a personal record, you get 5 points. So when you hit day 15, you could decide to cum... or you could hold out just another day for 5 additional points.. or two days for 10 points... or four days for 20 points! The idea is that it gets you to stay denied juuust a little bit longer. Because once you cum, you have to start all over again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
That's the way I understood it. You get 5 points for each new record. Your previous was 12, so day 13 gets you 5 points, and your new record is 13. Day 14 is a new record, so you get 5 points and 14 becomes your new record...

Edit: Disregard, I just saw the post where someone else said the same thing.
Oh wow... that is fantastic...!! I didn't realise I earned 5 points for every day... good thing I was too busy with assignments to cum over the weekend then... off to to recalculate my points total now... *greedily rubs her hands together*

Old 02-22-2021, 03:00 AM   #900
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Check out the app TimeCounter. You punch in the exact date & time of your last orgasm, and it’ll give you an exact denial time. Down to the second!
The app tells me I've been denied for 16 days 21 hours and 44 minutes... I've already earned a huge 20 points in the last 4 days through setting a new denial record... and I'm approx. 2 hrs 16 mins away from 5 more points...!!

I need 24+25+26 = 75 points for my triple orgasm... I'm already at 88 points... and will be at 93 by this afternoon...!!

I have work this morning... I so wish I didn't... but will be back home in the afternoon to claim my triple orgasm... to say that I'm desperately looking forward to it is a *massive* understatement... lol...

The following 2 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk