Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-07-2023, 12:47 PM   #76
Missthegirl

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars?
yes
2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?
glitter
3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?
untill somone will get the key for me
4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?
Louise1
5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared?
yes only have to call in sick for work
6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today?
bondage and yes for sure
7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it?
maybe if the pay is right
8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?
dog bowl already do that alot
9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week?
would like to try the mittens
10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.
no i always lose
11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now?
who says im not?
12. What percent dom/sub are you?
45 dom 55 sub but there are times im 80 dom or 80 sub its the person and my mood
13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?
no.then i would be black and blue
14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given?
being droped in a box somwhere and find my way back home naked and how faster im back the harder i can get som payback but if takes to long we do it again but chained up (i did oke )
15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us
pretty sure this happend not sure when and how
16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee?
facesittee love to face fuck somone

Missthegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 01:39 PM   #77
Rd2506
getDare Sweetheart

Did a few of these a long time ago so I feel like its time for another

Yes

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?

Make glitter

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?

Will spend 100000 doller to get keys

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?

Missthegirl

No

Exposure.. no

Yes

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?

Dog bowl

Finerless mitts

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.

No

Yes

92% sub

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?

Naughty corner

To do sub poses

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us
No

Facesitte
BDSM Test
Limit: scat, pee, blood, permeant, social Sucide, public
Likes: Body writings, Humiliations, edging, JOI voyeurism, orgasm control, strip game and Exploring, bit of Pain,
Dislikes : messy ..
Rd2506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 11:32 PM   #78
honey_98
getDare Devil

yes can redo them with the money and make them bigger than before

confetti

2-3 days with luck and if the key is gone forever

i think i would open a thread and let everyone decide

Yes i would just stay at home

i think it was bondage and hell yeah

depends on the conditions

give me the dog bowl

why not both?

nope

i am naked right now

90% sub maybe?

spank me and that would be a lot at the beginning

to be honest… i can’t remember

nope

facesitter

Make my 2024 kinky (you may add more if you want)

Love, Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Wanna try

pm dares

https://teamup.com/ksyp4ex5mjmw6n75rd

My dirty code

If you dont reply… (harder) vulnerable till 14 August
honey_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 03:55 AM   #79
JJVersBi

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars? Absolutely

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air? Yeh why not

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied? Maybe around a week, I'd be on a plane straight away

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be? Don't know anyone really on here but I'd certainly be deciding theyd be having an early bed time

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared? Yep

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today? Feet, and it is no longer a fetish of mine

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it? Depends on the pay

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month? Toy penis

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week? heel probably for ease

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000. Nope

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now? I can easily be naked right now, but its a little cold

12. What percent dom/sub are you? Probably 50/50 - equal both ways currently

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes? Spanking is good by me

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given? I was tied in a bath before, and had food poured on me alongside piss and cum

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us Nope

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee? I will be sitting on the other

28/m/uk - sub

Up for anything and yes, you can post my pics online

Find me a dice dare and I'll do it

My likes, dislikes and limits - https://shorturl.at/WvJGj
JJVersBi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 04:10 AM   #80
beof95
Distinguished Member

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars? YES

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air? Glitter

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied? Around a year

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Theredness42

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared? YES

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today? Bondage, and yes

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it? YES

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month? BOTH, but if I had to pick one, the dog bowl

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week? 6 inch heels

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000. YES

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now?It is cold, I can be naked right now, and now I am naked

12. What percent dom/sub are you? 10/90

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes? YES

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given? Strip to female sexy clothes in a dark path just out of sight of the bright path where people are walking, and fuck my ass with a dildo with a camera on a timer with flash on taking pictures and lighting me so if anyone is paying attention they would see me when the flash goes off

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us No

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee? facesittee

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 10:04 AM   #81
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Sure, I'd do it. I'm already used to small and it's stays locked up anyway. Might as well go from 3.5 inch to 1.75 inch hard

glitter sounds more fun

life? not sure I'd be looking to fly over to search for the key

not sure. I've played with many for different periods of time over the years. But I'd let someone choose my bedtime.

I could. I could remain home and do delivery for what was needed. Would prefer this in warmer months though.

outdoor nudity, and yes

sure would

I'd say both, but the dog bowl if one has to be chosen.

Locked in the heels. the mitts would be very difficult and make me very dependent on others for food prep, help in the bathroom, and everything else!

I'd do the gamble

But I am naked

120% sub

They could either, but if it was punishment I would have to suggest that they do naked corner time no matter who is there as the quiet time makes me do nothing but think about it and I added the naked part, but it means stripping and dressing in front of anyone there.

Too many I've done now to try list one

Oh yes, just being told to do household chore after household chore can get my little dick to try to have a baby boner inside its cock cage

facesittee for sure!

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 03:26 PM   #82
Knightly.Prixess

Yes. I would love for my boobs to go down a half a size lol if that’s what you mean. Daddy would love them too. (He already loves them)
Definitely glitter
Probably 2 weeks
Daddy Knightly
Yes, staying home
I don’t remember my first fetish
pProbably not
Drink from a lifelike penis
Heels
Well I don’t have a life savings
I am currently naked as that’s one of my rules
0%Dom/100%Sub
Well I don’t cuss so I guess I’m in the corner
I haven’t been given a dare yet so if you want to please do. (Daddy goes over them if I’m interested in the dare, he ultimately chooses if it’s done)
Yes I love when Daddy bosses me even outside of the bedroom
Either one
Toys, Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Knightly.Prixess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 04:26 AM   #83
vibratoruser

Oh, 100%. As long as the sensitivity and everything stays, I'm really not too attached to them.
Confetti. I'm clumsy asf, would definitely make it go off when I don't want to, and glitter is hell to clean.
Uh, a few years. I'm a student, I don't have money to go there.
I'm not involved on GD to a point where I could say who. I do definitely need someone to regulate my bedtime tho, I sleep way too little lol
No, I live with my family, have an important lecture tomorrow, am gonna make cookies with grandma... not even maybe.
Tbh, I don't think I have a fetish? I have plenty of kinks, but I don't think any of them are fetishes... As for kinks, it's definitely being controlled / giving up my own control, and I am still very much into that, yes.
Depends on who's asking and what the conditions are, because I do need to complete my studies and I'm not giving up on my hobbies for anything / anyone.
Drink from a lifelike toy penis. From now on, I am only drinking in my room haha
Fingerless mitts. It's very cold here.
No, because I'm broke anyways, not worth it.
I'm at the public library...
100% sub. Bratty sometimes, but usually very submissive.
I'd let them put me in a corner. I can change my language if I don't wanna go there.
Nothing comes to mind right now...
I love being bossed around lol. The less I have to think, the better.
The facesitter.
Old 12-20-2023, 11:06 PM   #84
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

absolutely, a one inch peepee would be still too big anyway for a baby like me.

Glitter, its wayyy more annoying to clean up

eternally, I would never go back to france

I'd decide the bedtime, not sure who i'd pick but every night would be 6pm bedtime

yeah I don't really go out much

hmm humiliation I think.

potentially depending on the hours and diapie changes

eat from a dog bowl

Fingerless mitts, I feel like 6 inch heels would be stilletto and far too high for me.

no as my life savings are far too small.

I don't like being nakey and its cold. possibly yes

genuinely not sure

I'd let any sex spank me and put me in the corner for everytime I use a profanity.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not sure, i've done quite a few that I wasn't exactly given.,

YES, I was a very junior employee and had to fetch the hot drinks for the office and empty the bins every night but had to be "ordered" to as i'd totally forget yes definitely forgot.

face sitter, I have a fear of asphyxiation

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 05:28 AM   #85
xt599

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars? No.

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air? Confetti, better visual obstruction and clean up after

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied? Probably a very long time since I have no passport and mostly live cheque to cheque

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be? dont know any members well enough to choose

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared? yes, easily

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today? have several kinks but never really developed a particular fetish

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it?probably not unless the pay was atleast a million a shift

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month? dog bowl, seen some fancy ones and simple ones that easily pass for just simple kitchen ware

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week? mitts, easier to make holes in them than walk after breaking off the heels

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000. have no savings so nothing to gain or lose

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now? because I just woke up and i sleep naked

12. What percent dom/sub are you? read my bdsm test result

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes? nope, neither would stop me and both would waste time

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given? going to a clothing store, picking some stuff to try on, taking it to the change room, stripping and leaving my stuff there mixed with the things off the rack and going to another change room for a set time, after times done going back to see if my stuff is still there or if I have to manage leaving and getting home naked.

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us nope, not in either situation

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee? neither, but if no other option, sitter
Telegram: @cantarie

forever commando.
looking for someone to buy me a cellmate2 and control it

limits: blood, permanent marks, scat, family, anal, illegal, pee, cei.

Kik dares I've joined and my Pm dares are in my blog.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=285482
xt599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 07:09 AM   #86
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Yes. i'm not exactly well endowed in the first place, so it woudln't make much difference. And i could use 100k.

Confetti i guess? Not quite sure what i would do with the power tho.

A few days if 'top of Eiffel tower' means 'Drive to paris and get a ticket up the tower'. If it means 'And then somehow sneak and climb up to the very top where your key is', then i'm going to have to learn to pick locks.

Perky or Simi i guess. And yes, i expect to end up suffering a bit for that choice, but both know me and i've had fun with them before. Similarly, both would be fun to tease mercylessly if i end up choosing theirs.

Probably. Would be slightly awkward, but i likely have enough food in the house to hide for a few days.

WAM probably, and yes. Although arguably i'm more interested in CBT & humiliation these days, but that doesn't mean i don't enjoy a bit of WAM.

Probably not. Not because the idea of being a sex slave maid doesn't have it's appeal, but because i would probably be a really bad one.

Assuming 'dog bowl' is 'on the floor like a dog', then... i guess it has to be sucking cock. Knealing down and licking up all my food out of a fown isn't really going to work.

Fingerless mitts i guess. i wouldn't really be able to walk in heels i don't think, never mind for a week.

Tricky one. Probably. Not that i would stand to make that much on a win.

Because it's cold, and i'm not alone in the house. And maybe, but it's cold and i'm not alone in the house.

33/66 perhaps? It varies depending on mood and play parter, but it's starting to be clear i'm more of a sub than a dom i think.

Oooh! Spankings please! I'm sure that will stop me swearing like a sailor, honest. *giggles*

Good question. I havn't done much in a long while now, so...not really sure. Probably just the couple of times people have taken advantage of my PM dares.

I don't think so. If there isn't an element of sexuality present, i'm not sure i was turned on.

Can we do both please? Can i have someone lick my balls and asshole, then have them sit on my face and torture my manhood?

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 08:22 AM   #87
naomymedema

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxxbe View Post
Yes
Glitter
Until someone gets the key for me...
My master/mistress if I had one.
Yes I think so
Anal
For sure!
I'd do both.
Heels.
Nope.
I am naked at the moment.
35% dom 65 % sub
Sure, why not.
/
Nope
Facesittee
no
Glitter
2 days
idk
Yes
enf
maybe
idm id do both
heels
yes.
I am at work
25% dom 75 % sub
yes
probaly underwear inspection
yes
idm
naomymedema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 11:58 AM   #88
Mael

absolutely ... and then I'd have 100k for boobs ... win/win I'd say

Glitter would make my queen way happier, so glitter it is

It's just a few hours by car, so it would be an indestructible cage for basically free? sign me up

The latter, as my bedtime is already controlled... but i would be kind and negotiate something reasonable

Depends on the timing, I'd survive, but at the wrong time without a job

BDSM, was number one, is number one, will be number one

Depends by who, but most likely yes

Difficult one ... but i'd choose the penis

Gimme dem heels... may i keep them afterwards? ^^

Roulette with a positive payout? yeah

tbh ... I am

dom ... max 10% and only online
sub ... 100%

I'll choose the spanks

A few years ago a domme made me do a series of pic/ self bondage and pain tasks, that where getting increasingly more difficult and painful, it stretched over nearly an entire day, was well thought out and an overall fun experience...

Hmmm, i do get aroused when being bossed around by my queen, even if it's mundane/nonsexual tasks ... but is that truly nonsexual if it's a Ds relationship?

facesittee

My BDSM- Test
*** My Toys *** PM DARES
Locked since july 2020 - Edge counter Day 1/7 Edge 4/4 - check on KIK: mael_sia

anal; bondage; chastity; crossdressing; dice dares; exposure; feminization; humiliation; pain; pics
Dislikes
public; wedgies
Limits diaper; face; family; illegal; orgasm; permanent; piss; poo; social suicide
PM me "orange" and make me do any dare within limits (until 10/30/23)
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 05:43 AM   #89
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinkevk View Post

1. I would for sure! A smaller dick would be cuter for tight dresses or a chastity!
  2. im not huge on confetti so probably glitter!
  3. I'd probably be able to head there in under a week, it isnt too far!
  4. That could be dangerous! Maybe Emily22 cause we have been talking for a while :think: not sure though. I wouldnt control anyones though
  5. I might, if I called in sick at work :think: wouldnt be too nice though
  6. Bondage! one of my first and I still love it!
  7. yes!
  8. All the time from the toy penis? hmmm probably! Id just try not to drink anything when out! Its easier than eating out of a dog bowl
  9. probably the heels. not being able to use fingers for a week sounds BAD
  10. no. too risky
  11. I could be completely naked except my diaper, cause I got dared to wear it. I'm not cause I keep my room a bit colder to save on heating and blankets comfy clothing is just nice!
  12. 85 sub 15 dom maybe or 90/10
  13. Probably the spanking!
  14. I got a lovely dare from LucyTheBedWetter (have a look at my blog) it was sooooo creative!
  15. I dont have any specific scenarion in mind but generally women with a harsher tone do it for me!
  16. Facesittee probably!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 06:21 AM   #90
excalibur01

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars? no

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air? yeah

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied? forever;.(

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared? i guess so

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today? underwear and its my top 1 yet

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it? depends whats needed

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month? i choose the dick

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week? heels sounds interesting

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000. nope

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now? yes i could,but i work

12. What percent dom/sub are you? 35/65

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes? i choose the corner

limits. pain, family, public
excalibur01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk