Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-24-2011, 01:07 PM   #76
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingBear View Post
You've rejected every dare for three pages. I dare you to come back to this thread when you have more time. :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Bella View Post
^ Spam
not gonna even think about what u said
its called having a life try it, maybe u will enjoy it. and on top i live with other people so i dont always have time alone to do things. thats another reason i got the limits set as high as they are... -___-'
That's not spam; it's a valid point.

Also, we do have a life, thanks. That's completely unrelated and makes you sound a little bit ... cocky. If you're gunna refuse that amount of dares, don't make a thread. Go find some dares yourself that you want to do, rather than just tossing away dares others have thought up and spent time posting for you. And if you can't do stuff due to limitations, that's fine, but just say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Bella View Post
i am trying to post a new one so DO NOT POST HERE ANYMORE i wanna make a new one damn it. since there is stuff i can not add to it no edit option...
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourSlave1 View Post
Just ask a mod to delete it or Lock it
Its that easy.................
In addition to YS's point, I'd also ask what the point of a new thread is. Just continue this one; simply re-post likes/dislikes/limits etc, and carry on. A new one won't change anything.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 05:40 PM   #77
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post

In addition to YS's point, I'd also ask what the point of a new thread is. Just continue this one; simply re-post likes/dislikes/limits etc, and carry on. A new one won't change anything.
Everything he said pretty much.. If you need to make adjustments to your likes and limits then you could always add them into your sig. Also, instead of throwing a fit, you could always use that magical report button and ask for this to be closed. It really works, I promise.

Hint for future, being un-neededly mean to people on here really doesn't win many friends. Without people willing to be around you, you won't be getting any dares.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:07 PM   #78
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellybell View Post
Everything he said pretty much.. If you need to make adjustments to your likes and limits then you could always add them into your sig. Also, instead of throwing a fit, you could always use that magical report button and ask for this to be closed. It really works, I promise.

Hint for future, being un-neededly mean to people on here really doesn't win many friends. Without people willing to be around you, you won't be getting any dares.
u know there is no way to edit my sig with limits consider max size is 500 Characters and i am already at 500 Characters or damn close to it. if i could edit the thread that would be fine but i cant so i am gonna make a new one since most people dont bother reading new posts. i made.

and obviously none of u can read since i asked people to quit posting here -_______-

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
20/f, female looking for dares, looking for dares