Old 04-17-2011, 06:13 PM   #61
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

hurry up can't wait till next ch
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:06 AM   #62
May

Absolutely incredible! Can't wait for the next bit.

You, sir, have me chomping at the bit.

}Fiction{ .Angel.
~Fetlife~
~Blog~

I swear we cannot wake up from this hell that we live in.
But when the sun finally hits our face, we see that we were only reflections of reflections left by our predecessors.

This is what it feels like.
This is disintegration.
This is isolation.

[11:58:01] raziel1988: ‹@May› the getdare radio mascot. (unofficially)
May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:17 PM   #63
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Swatch

Edited a couple of little things in parts 1 and 4; nothing really vital, mostly just style stuff, etc.

Quick poll!

Would people rather I did what everyone else does and post once a week, maybe a bit more length, milking for comments between to get views up, or just keep posting and spamming people every couple of days?

Last edited by Leopard; 04-21-2011 at 06:39 AM.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:48 PM   #64
HelloToast

I believe you should be spamming =)
HelloToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:59 PM   #65
olivedivon
Account Banned

Default spam me baby!

you should be spamming so much that your know as the spam man!

I think it's funny

14/m/usa
olivedivon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:29 AM   #66
Embii
getDare Sweetheart

Firstly, another great part well done
Secondly, I'm gonna go with spamming. Just to make the waiting times shorter
Yeah
, that.
Shh, it's a secret.

Embii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:31 AM   #67
Vela
getDare Sweetheart

Definitely spam us
Old 04-19-2011, 05:41 AM   #68
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 6. Sidewalk Flush

6. Sidewalk Flush

As we walked down the quiet streets to Katie’s house, I felt an unfamiliar rush undercutting the hot flush of embarrassment I was feeling from the interrupted impromptu masturbation session on the bus. After a few moments, I realised the feeling was pride. I was proud of myself! I hadn’t made excuses and gotten out of it, hadn’t hidden from the girl I wanted really badly! Instead I’d gone right through with the dare, and now I was walking alongside her, both of us red faced, our hands brushing against each other.

‘You really did it,’ Katie murmured in awe.

‘You told me to,’ I muttered, my new-found pride and confidence scattering to the winds. Suddenly my insides felt cold, rather than the embarrassed and aroused warmth I’d been feeling most of the day. ‘Shouldn’t I have?’

‘No, no, no!’ Katie burst out, grabbing my hand with both of hers as she sought to reassure me. ‘It was great and lovely and I loved watching you! And I’m super flattered that you’d ever want to play over me and that you had the guts to do the dare. Please, please, don’t feel bad.’

We came to a halt on the street, Katie still clutching my hand tightly. I was really taken aback by how important reassuring me seemed to be to her. Katie, it seemed, threw everything she had into everything she did. I could accept her sudden emphatic personality changes on that level; the idea that she might genuinely care what I thought of her was still a distant and barely imagined concept for someone like me.

‘It’s okay,’ I reassured her, a little warmth returning to my body. ‘So long as you enjoy it, I’m happy to do whatever you want.’

Katie returned immediately to her shy blush, ducking her head to try and hide her face in her hair.

‘Should be me doing whatever you want, mew,’ she murmured.

A shiver passed through my body. Katie, the girl I was completely head over heels for, would completely give herself to me?

‘But … but … I’m not interesting, or gorgeous, or amazing, the way you are,’ I found myself saying. ‘I’m not good enough.’

Katie raised her head, her chin thrust out, eyes narrowed.

‘You are good enough,’ she said defiantly. ‘Don’t talk like that.’

Katie, I was learning, was a wealth of emotions. And she wore all of them on her sleeve.
I was so in love. But I was also still horny, and now I was coming to understand that things really were okay between us, and that, unbelievably, Katie really did like me back.

Looking over at Katie in her bikini top and shorts, her white hair framing her red cheeks, I made my decision.

‘You’ll do anything I ask?’ I asked Katie.

‘Mew, yes’m,’ Katie murmured, looking aside.

‘Give me your shorts,’ I said, trying to appear as confident as I could, even though I didn’t really feel it. ‘I hope you’ve got matching bikini bottoms on under those shorts, and not panties.’

Katie stared at me for a moment, then bowed her head.

‘Yes’m,’ she muttered after a moment.

Katie unbuttoned her shorts and unzipped the fly, revealing a matching blue bikini thong to go with her top. She took one last furtive look around to make sure that there was no one else around - there wasn’t - then quickly pushed her shorts down over the small but noticeable curve of her hips (noticeable in the sense that they were noticeably curved, whereas mine are just bony) and stepped out of them.

Even in early summer, it wasn’t really unusual to find someone in just a bikini in town or the suburbs - Hunter’s Bay is a beach town, after all - but Katie’s bikini would have been called daring even on an older girl on a packed beach in the middle of January. I really couldn’t fault her for blushing so hard as she thrust her arm out at me, handing me her shorts. I put them in my school bag and took a good look at her.

Katie was standing, blushing and awkward, clutching her hands in front of her. Her white gold hair had fallen forward to obscure the bright blue bikini covering her breasts, but couldn’t completely cover her slim, athletic body, or the way her hips curved gently out from her smooth tummy. Her hands, however, did block my view of her bikini bottoms vanishing between her thighs.

I decided to try out the authority Katie had given me.

‘Katie!’ I said sharply.

‘Mew, yes’m?’ Katie murmured, looking up at me through her long eyelashes.

‘Stand straight, arms at your side. No slouching or hiding.’

‘Yes’m!’ Katie replied in her kitty fashion, hopping on the spot and straightening up.

‘You look like a soldier in a movie,’ I giggled. ‘All you’re missing is the salute.’

Katie collapsed into her own fit of giggles, then straightened up sharply again, puffing her chest out at me and giving me a comical salute.

‘Yes, Sir! Sergeant Kate, Sir!’ she said.

We both collapsed in laughter, leaning towards each other in a way that quickly became giggling cuddles, our hands wrapping around each other’s bodies. My hands were up around her neck, while hers were on my lower back, but I noticed they didn’t stay there for long. Instead they dropped down, cupping the cheeks of my behind through my jeans.

A thrill of heat passed through my body as I realised that Katie was groping my ass. I didn’t know what to think, how to feel. On one hand, no one had ever done anything like that in such a close embrace before - as jokes with friends, sure, but this was different - and my first inclination was to shy away. On the other hand, they were Katie’s hands, and I wanted them all over every inch of my body, not just over but beneath my clothing. So I stood there awkwardly cuddling her, letting her grope my ass.

After a few seconds, it became clear that Katie had no real intention of letting go of my ass without prompting. Fortunately I was becoming more comfortable with her closeness by then, and so didn’t freak out.

‘Pervert,’ I whispered directly into her ear, then grinned and stuck my tongue right in.

Katie squealed and let go of my ass, pulling away from me.

Her face was flushed, but I could see the twinkle in her eye that suggested that the flush might not be caused entirely by embarrassment. She gave me a little meow as she played with the shoulder strap of her school bag.

‘Pervy little kitty cat,’ I teased her, grinning broadly to make sure she knew I wasn’t serious. Then I thought of something. ‘Hmm, maybe I should call you “kitty” all the time, instead of Katie. They sound close enough, after all, and you are awfully catlike.’

‘Mew, Kate can call me anything she likes,’ she said, blushing even more deeply. ‘Any sort of name she wants, no matter how dirty.’

I raised an eyebrow, wondering just what she was suggesting.

‘But I like “kitty” a lot,’ Katie said hurriedly, seeing the surprise on my face.

‘Then you’re “kitty” to me,’ I said, taking her hand. ‘Now take me to your kitty lair so we don’t have to stand around in this sun all afternoon.’

meow, yes’m’ Katie said.

With that we resumed our walk to Katie’s, hand in hand, a clumsy tomboy and a cutie in only a bikini, our coming heralded by the tinkle of the bell on kitty’s charm bracelet.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:54 AM   #69
fitzy
getDare Sweetheart

amazing again, and for the poll yeah i would go for spamming

i have been a very naughty boy and deservie to be punished
fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:07 AM   #70
zac
getDare Sweetheart

WOW xxx i don't mind this spam :O xxxxx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:13 AM   #71
G.J.
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to G.J. Send a message via Yahoo to G.J.

Ahhh, Katie is such a cute character! I <3 her! XD

And spam to your heart's content! ^_^

Internet married to meeacaroline as of 12:08:33 am GMT on June 1st 2011

Last edited by G.J.; 04-19-2011 at 06:16 AM.
G.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:15 AM   #72
May

Spam me all you want hun

}Fiction{ .Angel.
~Fetlife~
~Blog~

I swear we cannot wake up from this hell that we live in.
But when the sun finally hits our face, we see that we were only reflections of reflections left by our predecessors.

This is disintegration.
This is isolation.

[11:58:01] raziel1988: ‹@May› the getdare radio mascot. (unofficially)
May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:38 AM   #73
ffgamer
getDare Sweetheart

a great chapter and Kittie is so cute

and spamming is fine
Old 04-19-2011, 11:05 AM   #74
LadyCeleste

Nicely done as always. I like what you're doing here Leo, keep it up!
I DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN TORD. I AM NOT HERE FOR THAT. DO NOT ASK.
LadyCeleste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:15 PM   #75
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Whoop leopard!! I love your story- its actually amazing.
Kate and Katie are sooo cute

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk