Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-19-2011, 07:53 AM   #1
May

Default Angel

“Kaela!” I jumped, knocking my notebook and pens to the floor. Laughter erupted behind me. “Whenever you’re ready, you can stop drooling over the boy in the front row.” More laughter.

“Sorry Professor…” Dammit. Why can’t I just focus? I need this class to graduate, but it doesn’t help when I’m seated behind the most gorgeous guy in the University.

He turned back to look as the laughter died down. My cheeks burned crimson, he smiled, and I felt like my entire body had combusted. He was beautiful, his dark hair and matching brown eyes were smooth and warm, yet they could freeze me in place like the icy bite of a cold winter’s wind. I’d noticed over the months that he preferred tight clothing, which was fine by me as it clung to his body, and I could waste away hours of class tracing every outline of every perfectly defined muscle that rippled down his incredible back when he moved. This, however, was what often got me in trouble for not paying attention.

Every bit of me wanted him in every way imaginable. I wanted my hands over his perfect body; his soft, tan skin and rock hard muscles. I wanted those velvet lips to kiss every inch of my body. And his voice, oh my God his voice, it was deep like thunder and smooth as silk. He was a Greek God among men…

“Aaron...” I moaned, my heart was racing and I was soaked just thinking about him.

“Kaela!!” The sudden yell scared me, I had been leaning to the side on my desk, and had fallen to the floor when she called my name. The classroom was in stitches.

“If I have to tell you one more time to pay attention, you will not be allowed in class for the rest of the semester!”

“I’m sorry Professor, but I’m not feeling too well… May I be excused?”

She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose as if to repel an oncoming headache. “Very well, I guess it wouldn’t make much difference.”

I scooped up my books and hurried out, covering my rear with my backpack. Yes, I was that wet.

}Fiction{ .Angel.
~Fetlife~
~Blog~

I swear we cannot wake up from this hell that we live in.
But when the sun finally hits our face, we see that we were only reflections of reflections left by our predecessors.

This is what it feels like.
This is disintegration.
This is isolation.

[11:58:01] raziel1988: ‹@May› the getdare radio mascot. (unofficially)
May is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to May for this post:
Old 04-19-2011, 08:24 AM   #2
DarkAndEvil
getDare Sweetheart

This looks like a brilliant start, well written and clear - I look forward to the continuation of this

<subscribe>
Old 04-19-2011, 08:49 AM   #3
zac
getDare Sweetheart

i look forward to the rest of this! xx great start xxx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:20 PM   #4
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I love it may! its funny and cute and awesome more soon please!

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:52 PM   #5
May

The two minute walk from class to the bathroom felt like hours. I couldn’t walk fast enough, my lacey purple thong was almost dripping wet, and my backpack was pulling my black pleated skirt up with every step.

*Tap.. Tap.. Tap.. Tap..*

Someone was coming down the hall, I sped up, my skirt now completely pulled up, revealing my rear end to anyone who should pass by.

*Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap*

They were walking faster. My face was flushed, thong soaked and possibly dripping down my inner thighs, my heart was racing. The footsteps were getting louder, and the bathroom was just ten feet ahead…

“Kaela?”

His thunderous silk voice boomed down the hall. I bolted, almost tripping over my feet.

“Kae, I left class to make sure you were okay… Hello?” He had caught up just as I slammed the bathroom door. He’s hardly said but five words to me, why would he want to make sure I was alright?

*Tap… Tap… Tap… Tap. Tap… Tap. Tap. Tap Tap…*

He’s gone… Dammit! Dammit to Hell that could have been my only chance!!

I took a deep breath, it didn’t help. I didn’t really expect it to. I knew what would help, what my body was craving right now.

Pleasure.

The handicapped stall was empty, my favorite one. It was plenty big enough to spread my work-out clothes on the floor and lay down. I tossed my backpack and purse to one corner of the stall, thankful for the full length, floor-to-ceiling stall doors, and laid down.

My hands wandered aimlessly across my body, tugging at my shirt and belt, pretending to be Aaron’s. A soft moan escaped my lips, my body was screaming for satisfaction as I pulled my shirt and bra off. My hands continued over my body, pulling my belt off and slowly pulling my skirt down, subconsciously teasing.

I almost couldn’t handle it, I hadn’t teased myself like this before. It was almost like I was being controlled by someone else. With agonizing hesitation, my fingers slipped under my thong, rubbing over my warm, flushed lips. Such electric pulses of pleasure I had never felt before, why was this time so different?

Aaron’s voice was almost audible, I could taste his lips, my clit was hot, throbbing, begging me… I couldn’t hold back anymore, I let go, plunging my fingers deep into me, as far as they would go. Tremors of pleasure shook my body almost instantly, I was gasping for breath. My body convulsed, I moaned deep and loud as my warm cum dripped down my fingers.

This was all so frustrating. It usually takes forever to bring myself to orgasm, this time it only took seconds. I couldn’t even remember what I’d done!

Relieved, yet frustrated, I cleaned up, grabbed my bags and headed home. Not exactly the place of choice for me, but I had no friends to hang out with, so what choice did I have?

}Fiction{ .Angel.
~Fetlife~
~Blog~

But when the sun finally hits our face, we see that we were only reflections of reflections left by our predecessors.

This is disintegration.
This is isolation.

Old 04-19-2011, 01:02 PM   #6
Darenoob
Good Sport Award Winner

Wow, amazing post! Looking forward to the rest of this story, definitely a great one.
Darenoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:25 PM   #7
Honestman

Pretty good start. Please continue, I want to see how this unfolds.
Honestman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:34 AM   #8
zac
getDare Sweetheart

loving it xxxx
Old 04-20-2011, 11:22 AM   #9
silverwall

Nice style, can't wait for more.
silverwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:44 AM   #10
May

“Kaela! My beautiful little Valkyrie, how was your day?”

“It was okay, thanks Mom…” My Mom was a little on the weird side. Ever since I can remember, she’d had a strange obsession with Norse mythology. She mostly obsessed about Valhalla and the Valkyrie guardians, but she knew a lot about everything else too.

Her favorite “bedtime story” to tell me involved Freyja, the first of the Valkyries. In short, Freyja disobeyed the Gods by falling in love with a human, and creating a half human, half Valkyrie “abomination.” This creature had the power to shape shift, and was regarded as one of such incredible beauty, no human could resist it. She stressed the fact that I was to “stay pure, and obey the Gods at all costs.”

I just thought she was crazy.

“Tomorrow is your 18th birthday sweetheart, what do you want to do?”

Was I really 18 already? That’s a bit sad; I can’t even remember my own birthday. Wasn’t turning 18 one of a girl’s most important birthdays?
“I don’t know, I was thinking about just staying home and watching a few movies.”

“Oh, okay honey. Hey, maybe we can rent some movies together, stock up on junk food and have a girl’s night? Doesn’t that sound fun?”

“Uh… Sure Mom, I guess. Sounds great.” Knowing her, it would probably be some old war movies, but who knows. She might surprise me.

Hunger was gnawing at my stomach. I hadn’t eaten since breakfast, and it was almost two o’clock now. Green olives sounded good…

Yes, one jar left! Comfort food always hits the spot after a lonely orgasm…

*Brrrrr... Brrrrr...*

What? Why is my phone going off?? No one ever texts me. It’s probably nothing, but I don’t want to blow anyone off.

Aaron?!

[Hey Kae! I hope you don’t mind, I grabbed your number off Facebook. Umm, listen I know we don’t ever talk, but I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You didn’t look so well today.]

Why this sudden interest? Should I even reply? This is the man of my dreams here, why wouldn’t I reply? I want SOME sort of chance with this guy… Life’s about risks right?

[Uh, hi Aaron. No, I don’t mind, I’m just curious… Why the sudden interest? I mean, I don’t think you’ve said a word to me my entire life.]

*Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud.* My heart was ready to beat out of my chest…

*Send.*

Oh my God, I’m going to die. I don’t think I could talk to him face-to-face without making a complete idiot out of myself, why the hell am I texting him?!

*Brrrrr.. Brrrrr..*

[I’ve always been interested in you, I’ve just never known what to say. But hey, can we save this convo for later? I want to take you out and I need an ice-breaker so I’m not too nervous to talk hehe… Are you busy tomorrow night?]
“Uhh… Mom? Would you mind if I went out with some friends tomorrow night instead?”

She looked crestfallen. I felt bad, but I was home all day every day. She had all the time in the world to see me, I needed friends, or at least some sort of social interaction.

“Of course sweety, just be sure you’re home before midnight. We wouldn’t want something terrible to happen!”

Terrible? Whatever, that’s probably just her being her weird self again…

[Um, sure, I guess. It’s my birthday, but I didn’t really have anything planned anyway. What did you want to do?]

I will not freak out. I will not freak out. I will not freak out. I will not freak out. I will not freak out.

*Send.*

OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO WEAR?!

}Fiction{ .Angel.
~Fetlife~
~Blog~

This is disintegration.
This is isolation.

Old 04-21-2011, 03:05 PM   #11
zac
getDare Sweetheart

another great post ? xxx
Old 05-16-2011, 07:55 PM   #12
May

Sorry guys, been uber busy with finals and stuff. Will post soon!!

Promise

}Fiction{ .Angel.
~Fetlife~
~Blog~

This is disintegration.
This is isolation.

Advertisements
Kink Talk