Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Change into your swimsuit while going through a car wash.
No, this is not related to swimming 13 22.41%
Yes, this is absolutely related to swimming 41 70.69%
It needs to be adjusted to make it more relevant (please PM then change) 4 6.90%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2024, 06:51 PM   #61
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Love the report, I've been keeping an eye on this thread and you took a big jump from your first dare to your second! I'm impressed.

Could you tell us a bit about your swimsuits, what they look like and how much they cover? And how private are the locker rooms and showers there?

Quote:
P.S. And I am quite sure the lifeguard saw me. I worked as a lifeguard before, we see more than people think His parting look was telling.
Ever see anyone else do anything like what you just did, or just ordinary wardrobe malfunctions? Or hear about it from other lifeguards?

Here's a simple dare: spank yourself in the changing room until your ass is bright red before you go for a swim. Best done with a swimsuit that shows a lot of your ass (not sure how into this you'll be, likes/dislikes/limits help a lot with this even if they're more things you're curious about vs things you aren't turned on by, you can always change them later).

I like Cuddle's idea of tying rewards and punishments to your swimming goals, hope you do something with that! You could also tie them to how many dares you've done or how much time you spend swimming in interesting ways to encourage yourself to do more dares.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PurveyorOfFineDares for this post:
Old 05-18-2024, 06:37 AM   #62
dontgetcaught

Wear a swimsuit inside out and remove/fix it in the pool. How daring you want to be is up to you! A one piece inside out might be super obvious and requires you to get fully naked in the pool. A bikini top would be less obvious and a bikini bottom even safer.

Take or buy a cheap swimsuit and remove all the liners and pads. Making you slightly exposed and hopefully encouraging obvious camel toes and perky nipples.

Another one would be to do the opposite where you take some boob pads from other swimsuits and add 3-4 making you have much larger brats and see how many people check you out.
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dontgetcaught for this post:
Old 05-18-2024, 10:32 AM   #63
r0ver
getDare Addict

Wear a bikini with ties. Once in the pool undo it and retie them loosely so that the top and/or bottom can come off at any time. If they do come off just act like you haven't noticed until it is pointed out, or until you are about to get out of the pool.

Last edited by r0ver; 05-18-2024 at 12:25 PM. Reason: typos
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to r0ver for this post:
Old 05-19-2024, 05:34 AM   #64
WetSwimmerGirl

Guys, so I got a couple of dares through PMs that arent clearly swimming related, though they DO involve swimsuits.

Unsure what to do with them, I'll be making a poll for get your vote. After all, best decisions come through popular votong, right? ��

Kik: WetSwimmerGirl
Discord: WetSwimmerGirl (preferred)

Likes: Swimsuits, beach, hidden public, accidental nudity, fitness, flirting, poems, obeying, novelty, coffee, hiking, dildos, vibes, handcuffs, dolphins, spankings, horses, clothespins, swallowing, and denial.

New Updates 5/31! PM Blog Up to 3, per person per day if you do it right

My Swim & Other Dares Thread

Last Orgasm: May 18 | Denied until: August 10
WetSwimmerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WetSwimmerGirl for this post:
Old 05-19-2024, 07:41 AM   #65
WetSwimmerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Wear a bikini with ties. Once in the pool undo it and retie them loosely so that the top and/or bottom can come off at any time. If they do come off just act like you haven't noticed until it is pointed out, or until you are about to get out of the pool.
Hi r0ver, thanks for the dare! Igot a couple of versions of this dare, sonI may have to try it in some capacity after all.

Likes: Swimsuits, beach, hidden public, accidental nudity, fitness, flirting, poems, obeying, novelty, coffee, hiking, dildos, vibes, handcuffs, dolphins, spankings, horses, clothespins, swallowing, and denial.

Old 05-19-2024, 07:55 AM   #66
WetSwimmerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontgetcaught View Post
Take or buy a cheap swimsuit and remove all the liners and pads. Making you slightly exposed and hopefully encouraging obvious camel toes and perky nipples.
Hi dontgegcaught, great dares! Thanks so much

All, I am taking suggestions for this one. Something under $30, and ideally even under $20. Please share a link here.

Last edited by WetSwimmerGirl; 05-19-2024 at 08:18 AM.
Old 05-19-2024, 08:13 AM   #67
GD_SB

For the dare "Change into your swimsuit while going through a car wash." I'd like to suggest the following addition to make it more related to "swimming" in general:

Change into your swimsuit while going through a car wash on your way to some swimming. You may wear one additional piece of clothing to enter there.
The whole time from the car wash until your way back, you're not allowed to adjust your swimsuit in any way. You start as you put it on in the car wash and leave it untouched the whole time.

Choose wisely what you change into ;-)

Discord, Kik: GD username; might ask for Skype

Always up for some kinky playtime. I like messenger games, bets and challenges, but also classic dares. Feel free to PM dare me anytimes. My role depends on my current mood and my chat/play partner.

GD_SB is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to GD_SB for this post:
Old 05-19-2024, 08:58 AM   #68
Austin1985

Hello my dare is you lose you entire swim suit in pool and you not allowed to get it position towels close to pool so you can cover up
Austin1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 09:05 AM   #69
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

I will add upon the car wash dare too, building on what GD_SB posted

Bring a series of "swimmers" with you:
Sexy lingerie
Normal underwear
Skimpy bikini with wedgie
Bikini
Swimsuit

You should start by getting out of your normal clothes and into the sexy lingerie, then remove it and get into your underwear, then remove it and get into your skimpy bikini (with wedgie). You can stop here if you wish, or upgrade by removing it and getting into your normal bikini. Finally you can choose to remove your normal bikini and get into your swimsuit. You have to remain in the clothes you end up in until you get home after swimming, so think carefully as to what you end up in! If you need more time to get into actual swimwear (they won't let you swim in a public pool in underwear), you can always go round the car wash again :'D

I originally voted that the dare is swimming but not I would (if I could) change that to this ammendment
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sharkey6910 for this post:
Old 05-19-2024, 02:22 PM   #70
03pparki

Here’s the links as we discussed on kik hopefully they work.

https://www.swimoutlet.com/products/...inesealavender

https://www.swimoutlet.com/products/...3/?color=multi

https://www.amazon.com/Sunloudy-Swim...152711&sr=8-24

https://www.arenasport.com/en_uk/007..._wcB#280=64404

https://www.arenasport.com/en_uk/001...gaAvgiEALw_wcB
03pparki is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 03pparki for this post:
Old 05-19-2024, 02:57 PM   #71
WetSwimmerGirl

Thanks Parki! Nice mix of more conservative and more risque suits

Old 05-19-2024, 08:13 PM   #72
WetSwimmerGirl

Hey guys, I've copied all reports to the blog. All new reports will be posted as new blog entries.

Old 05-19-2024, 08:49 PM   #73
WetSwimmerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
And how private are the locker rooms and showers there?
Hi Purveyor, your email was so packed that I decided to answer in parts.

Locker rooms are typical, with rows of lockers and either benches or stools. Areas near the entrance or toward the showers tend to ger less privacy. Areas to sides get less visibility and traffic. As is common, there is a small foyer at the entrance to break the line of sight from the hallway.

Some showers are individual stalls with curtains. There is also a communal shower area with about 8 showerheads around the perimeter and one shower tower in the middle

Old 05-19-2024, 09:35 PM   #74
The.Pillager

Sorry if I missed this. How many laps/distance do you usually do? What strokes? Are there any particular swimming goals you’re trying to reach?

What toys do you have access to?
The.Pillager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 10:38 PM   #75
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetSwimmerGirl View Post
Hi Purveyor, your email was so packed that I decided to answer in parts.

Locker rooms are typical, with rows of lockers and either benches or stools. Areas near the entrance or toward the showers tend to ger less privacy. Areas to sides get less visibility and traffic. As is common, there is a small foyer at the entrance to break the line of sight from the hallway.

Some showers are individual stalls with curtains. There is also a communal shower area with about 8 showerheads around the perimeter and one shower tower in the middle
That’s fine, my posts always get longer than I want them to be because I like to know so much to help give the right dares for the situation. I don’t want to give anything that’ll get you banned from the pool lol. Looking forward to the replies to the rest of it. And how much skin do other people usually show in the lockers and showers? How much do you?

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk