Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How should I be punished if I cum?
2 more orgasms outside in daylight, in a bra and panties, ruined with pussy slaps 42 12.46%
1 forced orgasm in frogtie position with a vibrator on my clit for every day left 42 12.46%
Roll a die. Multiply it with # of days left. Whip my pussy hard that many times with a belt. 24 7.12%
Piss for the rest for every day left on all fours with a leg up 17 5.04%
Piss in a diaper in a public place 19 5.64%
Stay on camera for as many hours as there are days left to allow viewers to play with me 114 33.83%
TRY and fill my holes up with pens, one pen for every day. 30 days = 30 pens etc 19 5.64%
Pierce my nipples (If I can't afford this, I will do the second most popular punishment.) 60 17.80%
Voters: 337. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #61
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Pup started getting close with the second pulse. Luckily her dad then got done at the appointment. Last time she was waiting for over three hours so this is surprising. She is driving home now. In around an hour she is going over a relatives' to eat.

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile
Puppykind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:28 PM   #62
BareAssedGirl
Account Banned

I think any time puppy wants to eat or drink she must have a vibe in her pussy on the highest setting for 5 minutes before the meal/drink, during the meal/drink, and for 10 minutes after the meal/drink. No turning it down or off.

If puppy wishes to pee, she must place a vibe on her clit on high for 2 minutes before she can pee.

Not looking for a slave, sub, dom, master or mistress, so don't ask. Feel free to pm me dares though!

Likes: Nudity, anal, public, exhibitionism, masturbation, orgasm control/denial.

Limits: Pain, messy, involving other people, blood, permanent, scat, pee, illegal, webcam, pics.

Toys: 3 bullet vibrators with 5 speeds , a vibrating thong with 10 speeds.

22/f/Canada. Measurements: 34-27-36.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conall
You're a heartless bitch, you know that?
BareAssedGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #63
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by messydude View Post
DARE- Pup must put as many ice cubes in her ass as possible. On top of the ice cubes she must put toothpaste. Then she will insert a vibrator on high that is covered in hot sauce. Stay like that for at least 3 hours. Then put hot sauce and toothpaste on each tit and cover them with as many pins as possible but at least 2 on each. You will stay like this for 5 hours, but if you can fit/take the pain of another clothespin on EACH tit you may subtract an hour of the 5 hours you may remain. If you can somehow get 7 pins on there you only have to stay for 20 min.
Pupwill do this sans hot sauce. She will not do food in her holes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvIaniac View Post
Then she won't have a problem writing "Ask me for a free blowjob" on her palm and giving men free blowjobs when they ask for it. Or is that a limit?
Puppy will not do this just because you never know who is carrying around aids or something.

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 01:36 PM   #64
IvIaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppykind View Post
Puppy will not do this just because you never know who is carrying around aids or something.
Understandable.
I propose that the vibe must always be in one of her holes, on at least low. All. The. Time.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:40 PM   #65
BareAssedGirl
Account Banned

Quote:
Understandable.
I propose that the vibe must always be in one of her holes, on at least low. All. The. Time.
I second that statement.

Not looking for a slave, sub, dom, master or mistress, so don't ask. Feel free to pm me dares though!

Likes: Nudity, anal, public, exhibitionism, masturbation, orgasm control/denial.

Limits: Pain, messy, involving other people, blood, permanent, scat, pee, illegal, webcam, pics.

Toys: 3 bullet vibrators with 5 speeds , a vibrating thong with 10 speeds.

22/f/Canada. Measurements: 34-27-36.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conall
You're a heartless bitch, you know that?
BareAssedGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:47 PM   #66
Sophia.

Send a message via MSN to Sophia.

Quote:
Understandable.
I think if puppy is afraid of STD's then she should carry condoms around with her at all times to put on whoever she is giving herself away to.
Sophia. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:47 PM   #67
messydude
Account Banned

Pup must write PUNISH ME on her face and go for a long walk around town. Every time someone asks why it is there she must tell them and ask for another way to punish her.

Every time I get a PM saying SMELLY I will poop and pour a tin of tuna fish down my underwear and leave them out in the sun for 1 hour before wearing them the whole day.
messydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 02:20 PM   #68
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
I think if puppy is afraid of STD's then she should carry condoms around with her at all times to put on whoever she is giving herself away to.
Puppy is still not ok with this because she has had a history of... condom failures. Believe it or not from pup's sloppy puss, she has a tendancy to suddenly lose wetness, and that lack of lubrication bursts latex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BareAssedGirl View Post
I second that statement.
Pup thirds this statement! She will stuff her cunt when she gets home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by messydude View Post
Pup must write PUNISH ME on her face and go for a long walk around town. Every time someone asks why it is there she must tell them and ask for another way to punish her.
For puppy to do this her parents would inevitably see it. Family is in her limits.

Puppy thinks that as a part of her bodywriting routine she will write "edges" and then tally the number of edges she has done every day.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 03:09 PM   #69
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BareAssedGirl View Post
I think any time puppy wants to eat or drink she must have a vibe in her pussy on the highest setting for 5 minutes before the meal/drink, during the meal/drink, and for 10 minutes after the meal/drink. No turning it down or off.

If puppy wishes to pee, she must place a vibe on her clit on high for 2 minutes before she can pee.
Puppy loves this rule.
Puppy is going to be stimulated at all times! Wow.
Pup will try to do her family meals in this way but she may not be able to.

A rule has also been proposed that when pup is home alone or out alone (example, in her car) She must turn all stimulation up a setting. Low vibes become medium, medium becomes high, etc.

My Kinktalk Profile

Last edited by Puppykind; 06-11-2012 at 03:12 PM.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:20 PM   #70
gin
getDare Sweetheart

I think that could be interesting for Pup to try to edge this way, at least once a day: using the back side of a wooden spoon gently spank your clit. It hasn't to be painful: it has just to be "uncomfortable", yet stimulating (maybe increasing rhythm...)
It would also be great to hear at a recording while you do so! (And please, when you record something - for any dare - remember to explain to your audience what exactly you are doing, where, with what, etc... the whole scenario!)
Great thread btw! Thank you!!!
gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:24 PM   #71
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Puppy is stuffed full of her vibe right now. Unfortunately the dildo one is too loud for a lot of friends/family settings even on low. She will keep it deep in her even if she has to shut it off though.

Pup will edge by spanking her clit as well later.

My Kinktalk Profile

Last edited by Puppykind; 06-11-2012 at 03:38 PM.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:44 PM   #72
ridecar2
Account Banned

May I propose that we not allow puppy to use bad language and that if she does so again that she is to be punished?

Please help me punish a girl by posting on this thread.
ridecar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:46 PM   #73
ld2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridecar2 View Post
May I propose that we not allow puppy to use bad language and that if she does so again that she is to be punished?
Yes, being horny is no excuse for bad language. Puppy, no more bad language
ld2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:46 PM   #74
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridecar2 View Post
Does this refer to puppy swearing unnecessarily or to puppy saying things like "dripping pussy?"

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 03:52 PM   #75
ridecar2
Account Banned

More the emotional outbursts I think.

Please help me punish a girl by posting on this thread.
ridecar2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk