Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How should I be punished if I cum?
2 more orgasms outside in daylight, in a bra and panties, ruined with pussy slaps 42 12.46%
1 forced orgasm in frogtie position with a vibrator on my clit for every day left 42 12.46%
Roll a die. Multiply it with # of days left. Whip my pussy hard that many times with a belt. 24 7.12%
Piss for the rest for every day left on all fours with a leg up 17 5.04%
Piss in a diaper in a public place 19 5.64%
Stay on camera for as many hours as there are days left to allow viewers to play with me 114 33.83%
TRY and fill my holes up with pens, one pen for every day. 30 days = 30 pens etc 19 5.64%
Pierce my nipples (If I can't afford this, I will do the second most popular punishment.) 60 17.80%
Voters: 337. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2012, 12:43 AM   #1
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Female Puppy's 57 Days of Denial

After a vote, Puppy is not allowed to cum for 57 days, or until August 7th.

This bad slut has been put in 57 days of orgasm denial to learn some self control. Tease her all you like, and try to make her lose control!

Occasionally, I will take a day off of playing to collect my sanity or if there is an emergency or an injury. I won't cum on these days, but will take a break from rules.

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile

Last edited by Puppykind; 06-14-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Puppykind is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Puppykind for this post:
Old 06-11-2012, 01:02 AM   #2
Narria

I think your punishment should be going on cam for 2 hours and doing any dare live during that time
Narria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:05 AM   #3
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Puppy has been asked to to a schedule each week so you all know how to plan for dares:

Schedule 6/11-6/17

Monday: Puppy will either be working as a substitute teacher for half the day or taking her dad to the doctor. Each will probably take up most of the daytime.
Tuesday: Puppy may have to sub a half day today. This is the last day of school.
Friday-Sunday: Pup's family, including Pup, is going to Maine for the weekend. We have a place in Maine we go to often. It is a little trailer, think something like this. Pup tried to get out of this but then she realized Sunday is father's day and also her father's birthday, and she can't stay home. Her bedroom in this trailer is a tiny loft that is too short to stand in, has no door, and is right above her parents' room.

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 01:08 AM   #4
aliciabi
Distinguished Member

You should get yourself some ben wa balls when it becomes realistic for your budget. They could provide a lot of fun while you're walking around.
aliciabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:26 AM   #5
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

It also has to be realistic for pup to make a trip to the store! The sex store near her closed down while she was at school.

However, pup has marbles, both in regular size and a larger shooter size. They are the closest things she owns to the balls.

My Kinktalk Profile

Last edited by Puppykind; 06-11-2012 at 01:39 AM.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:59 AM   #6
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narria View Post
I think your punishment should be going on cam for 2 hours and doing any dare live during that time
I'm not entirely sure that that would be enough of a punishment considering what pup has done on cam already.
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:08 AM   #7
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppykind View Post
  • Puppy must piss all over herself before she showers.
Today, puppy did this! Puppy got in the tub, laid on her back, and then lifted her hindquarters so her pussy was pointing up in the air. Hot piss flowed down her tummy, over her tits, and soaked her hair through. It was a good thing she could shower right after, because her whole body and hair smelled foul!

It occurs to pup that there is a Spencers where she can buy at least a cheap vibrating bullet to do her dares (hers appears to be broken, it buzzed once, sputtered, and has done nothing since). Does anyone else have suggestions for toys?

My Kinktalk Profile

Last edited by Puppykind; 06-11-2012 at 03:23 AM.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:09 AM   #8
ld2007

Puppy must put some of the marbles in her pussy and tape it up. Stay like that for at least 1 hour.

Punishment for cumming: Considering what has happened so far, we need to come up with something challenging that pup would want to avoid doing at all costs
ld2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:11 AM   #9
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Pup right now, as per a dare in chat, is floating around the edge with her dildo fucking her pussy. She did her vibrator tease this morning for 10 minutes. Her clit is sore but feels better.

ld2007: Puppy will not tape her pussy because she did that yesterday and it got stuck on her clit and RUINED it. It hurt so much.

EDIT: Dildo pulled out as pup couldn't stand it anymore. There was a wet spot on the rug. Marbles in starting now, 7:17. She has two blue ones that are big and made for shooting other marbles. She will wear them out everywhere until she gets a bullet that works. She will take a picture of them when she takes them out.

Pup has edged 1 time today.

My Kinktalk Profile

Last edited by Puppykind; 06-11-2012 at 04:22 AM.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:19 AM   #10
ld2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppykind View Post
Puppy will not tape her pussy because she did that yesterday and it got stuck on her clit and RUINED it. It hurt so much.
[/B]
That's fine, don't want to damage you
ld2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:28 AM   #11
IvIaniac

Punishment for cumming? Let her cum some more.
Outside her house, of course. During the day, so everyone knows what a whore she is. Wearing only a bra and panties. Twice, for every time she cums out of turn. That'll teach the little Puppy to control her sluttiness.
She thinks this is a fair punishment, yes?
Old 06-11-2012, 04:29 AM   #12
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvIaniac View Post
Punishment for cumming? Let her cum some more.
Outside her house, of course. During the day, so everyone knows what a whore she is. Wearing only a bra and panties. Twice, for every time she cums out of turn. That'll teach the little Puppy to control her sluttiness.
She thinks this is a fair punishment, yes?
ohgod ohgod please don't make pup do this.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 04:33 AM   #13
IvIaniac

Perfect.

Edit your post, toy slut.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:38 AM   #14
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Yes sir! I have updated my first post.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 04:44 AM   #15
IvIaniac

In the case of that eventuality, you will show us that you carry out your punishment properly, right?

Dare: wear your collar, and tie yourself by your leash to a piece of furniture nearby. Strip naked, and curl up on the floor the way a mangy bitch would. Upload a picture of this. You may hide your face.

Advertisements
Kink Talk