Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-22-2012, 02:22 PM   #1
IvIaniac

Male 22/male/master seeks 60+/female/slave in BE

22/male/master seeks 60+/female/slave in BE

Now that I have your attention, here's what the title of the ad should have said:

22/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location

(If you didn't understand what just happened, mosey on along.)

Concerning Me:
Tall. Dark. Handsome.
Heh. Seriously, though, I'm a university student. I live on the heavy side of life. I possess the very defining quality of cling-film. I like my coffee sweet, and my Coke ice-cold.
I'm Dominant by nature, though I'm not as experienced at this as others. I consider myself to be a quick learner, however, and I have picked up a lot of the BDSM lifestyle in the short time I have been practicing it. I'm sure I know more about the dynamic than many veterans can claim. My field of study at university is understanding the intricacies of how things work - and are made - and I apply this to every aspect of my life. Domination included.

Concerning You:
- You are female. I cannot stress this enough.
- Again. You are female. No, this does not mean you dress like one. No, this does not mean you tuck away your genetelia when we play. (Why, in that case, are you reading this? There's a plethora of drooling guys and gals out there for you. Stop wasting both our times). This does mean that you were born with a vagina, and developed breasts somewhere along the line.
- You are submissive by nature, but realize that this does not make you weak. You understand that being submissive requires strength and power rivaling that of a Dominant. Relinquishing your control to another is nothing short of Herculean, and you do it willingly, understanding all the risks involved. You have limits, and stick vehemently by them. You know when to call it quits, and when to use your safe-word.
- You are willing to serve your Dominant both sexually and non-sexually, at all hours of the day, even when you're at school or work. You may keep this part of you hidden from the rest of the world, but your actions reflect that of what He expects of you. You are willing to do some of His work for Him, be they of a secretarial-, or of a personal-assistant-like nature. You are disciplined enough to follow what is expected of you even when you aren't online with Him. You are willing to relinquish control over aspects of your life to Him - be they clothing, orgasmic, or whatever else. You are understanding enough that your main aim in this is to please Him, and you derive your pleasure from the simple act of pleasing. Obviously, if you deserve it, you will be pleased directly.
- You can work under pressure. I can - and probably will - be demanding. Whether it is for my own pleasure, or your personal gain/growth. I will ensure that you fulfill all goals set forth by you in your personal life. I will push you to become a better individual. In a few months, you will become perfect.
- You are willing to put aside all the bad experiences you may have had in a previous life, and enter this with an open mind, and an open heart. You believe that something good can happen for you.
- You are slim. I like my slaves petite.
- You are adaptive. You can fill the shoes of any roles required of you, be they that of a friend, a support, an alarm clock, a PDA, a fuck-toy, or a lover.
- You possess a functioning webcam. You are willing to use it regularly. You have a Skype account.
- You are highly proficient in the English language.
- You are single. Relationships can be messy, and I'm wearing my new shoes. If you develop a love-interest whilst serving me, I will release you so you may pursue him/her. Sounds fair enough.
- You do not possess weird fetishes. If you are fond of things like scat and vomit, I don't judge you. But do not commit, because you will not be getting your money's worth. I am never going to play with those things, so you're better off looking elsewhere.

In an Ideal World, You ...:
- Have fun, jiggly B-D -sized breasts.
- Have a digital camera, or a phone with a good-enough camera.
- Possess a smartphone. Kik messenger-compatible.
- Have an affinity for petplay, bondage, hidden-public, and being dressed up.
- Have a little money to spend. I might require you to buy something specific for our play-time.
- Have a huge palette of stringy and colorful bras and panties to choose from.
- Love taking pictures.
- Have a naval piercing.
- Are Asian. Or blonde. Or a redhead.

Okay, I Can Work With That. Now What?:
Send me a PM. Tell me who you are, what you're looking for. Do expect us to move to Skype after a few messages, where you will have to prove that you do not have a giant throbbing penis between your legs. You do not have to bare your crotch to me to prove this to me at first, but you must be willing to let me hear your voice, and preferably see your face. I understand that you will be unwilling to show me your body within a couple weeks of meeting, and I will not press you. You will, however, be expected to eventually, once trust builds up. Eventually, whenever we are together, your camera will be on, so I may look upon your face.
For the first few weeks, we will be getting to know more about one another. A lasting relationship takes time. Therefore, if you expect that you will be getting your jollies off right after meeting me, keep looking. There's much more to a Master/slave relationship than sexual gratification.
One more thing: I am not a Dare Master. Do not expect me to have dares lined up for you. I will give you tasks and assignments to complete on a semi-daily basis, and perhaps daily rituals laid down for you that you must perform, but I will not dare you to streak down the hall, for example. I will order you to, however, if I wish to. There's a subtle difference.

If you've reached this far, I congratulate you on your ability to focus on a task for more than three minutes. I look forward to hearing from you.

PS: If you're 60+ years old, you might've been duped. Sympathies.

Last edited by IvIaniac; 07-23-2012 at 01:00 AM.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:16 AM   #2
IvIaniac

Monthly bump.

Still on the prowl.

Advertisements
Kink Talk