Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How should I be punished if I cum?
2 more orgasms outside in daylight, in a bra and panties, ruined with pussy slaps 42 12.46%
1 forced orgasm in frogtie position with a vibrator on my clit for every day left 42 12.46%
Roll a die. Multiply it with # of days left. Whip my pussy hard that many times with a belt. 24 7.12%
Piss for the rest for every day left on all fours with a leg up 17 5.04%
Piss in a diaper in a public place 19 5.64%
Stay on camera for as many hours as there are days left to allow viewers to play with me 114 33.83%
TRY and fill my holes up with pens, one pen for every day. 30 days = 30 pens etc 19 5.64%
Pierce my nipples (If I can't afford this, I will do the second most popular punishment.) 60 17.80%
Voters: 337. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2012, 11:15 AM   #46
IvIaniac

Ruined orgasm or no, Puppy will have two more outside where everyone can see how much of a slut she is.

Is 3 hours too much? Would she like to reduce it to 2?

Last edited by IvIaniac; 06-11-2012 at 11:18 AM.
IvIaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:40 AM   #47
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvIaniac View Post
Ruined orgasm or no, Puppy will have two more outside where everyone can see how much of a slut shardest

Is 3 hours too much? Would she like to reduce it to 2?
Pup would like to reduce it to two, if it pleases sir. It is the last hour that is hardest.

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile
Puppykind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:50 AM   #48
IvIaniac

It doesn't please me, but her safety comes first. None of us wants to break our new toy.
The mandatory time for her not being allowed to relieve herself is two hours. How long she keeps it in after that depends on how much she can control it, and how serious she believes the offence she committed was.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:56 AM   #49
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Puppy raaan down the stairs of the doctor's office to relieve her bloated bladder. Thank you so much sir!

She is now in a waiting room with her cunt buzzing. She might turn her bullet up because its kind of loud in here.

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 11:59 AM   #50
ld2007

Turn it up. Make sure you can hear it over the other people
ld2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:59 AM   #51
IvIaniac

Incidentally, how does slutpup feel about hiring herself out?
Old 06-11-2012, 12:02 PM   #52
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvIaniac View Post
Incidentally, how does slutpup feel about hiring herself out?
What does this entail? Puppy is stupid and can't figure it out.

She can now hear her vibe. She is nervous.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 12:06 PM   #53
IvIaniac

It entails performing various sexual acts to random people in exchange for money. Think kissing booth for adults.
Old 06-11-2012, 12:12 PM   #54
messydude
Account Banned

DARE- Pup must put as many ice cubes in her ass as possible. On top of the ice cubes she must put toothpaste. Then she will insert a vibrator on high that is covered in hot sauce. Stay like that for at least 3 hours. Then put hot sauce and toothpaste on each tit and cover them with as many pins as possible but at least 2 on each. You will stay like this for 5 hours, but if you can fit/take the pain of another clothespin on EACH tit you may subtract an hour of the 5 hours you may remain. If you can somehow get 7 pins on there you only have to stay for 20 min.

Every time I get a PM saying SMELLY I will poop and pour a tin of tuna fish down my underwear and leave them out in the sun for 1 hour before wearing them the whole day.
messydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:17 PM   #55
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Puppy really just likes pleasing people for free and doesn't want money.

Pup was able to turn her vibe up all the way.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 12:19 PM   #56
ld2007

Good puppy. Keep it turned up until you leave. Hope for you that the wiating room doesn't quiet down soon :P
Old 06-11-2012, 12:24 PM   #57
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

While in a setting such as the waiting room with your vibe in, you are to post short updates on your arousal and any dirty thoughts you're having at regular intervals, say roughly every 10 minutes.

Before each post, turn your vibe up loud enough to be heard, for a short burst (or two), as though you received a text message. The pattern should match your phone's vibration pattern. Then grab your phone to "check" and write your reply (post here).
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:24 PM   #58
IvIaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppykind View Post
Puppy really just likes pleasing people for free and doesn't want money.
Then she won't have a problem writing "Ask me for a free blowjob" on her palm and giving men free blowjobs when they ask for it. Or is that a limit?
Old 06-11-2012, 12:32 PM   #59
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

"Do you hear that noise?"
The people beside pup are whispering.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 12:36 PM   #60
ld2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppykind View Post
"Do you hear that noise?"
The people beside pup are whispering.
In that case, you'll have to try and avoid even more attention being drawn towards you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk