Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-21-2011, 01:22 PM   #46
Dare-Devil

One of my friends told me about masturbation, though I was so young to ejaculate and my friend was older than me and always used to convince me for masturbation.

Also a big fan of
Dare-Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:47 PM   #47
daremaster 1
getDare God

The little thing I like to call the web!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 09:46 AM   #48
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave

My friends told me that and we were discussing about how to do and and all. When I was at school our gang was the worst gang in the school. We have tried all the things which break school rules.

When I was at home, I thought about doing practically what we have discussed so I continuously stroke my penis on my bed. Then I came and it felt good, so I did it again and again and now I'm doing it almost everyday. What a nice thing!
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:08 AM   #49
AMGWallHax

Oh lawdy here we go.

--Did someone show you, did you read about it/see a movie, did you just figure it out on your own? I kind of mix between read it online/figured it out

--Did you orgasm the first time you tried it? Yep. Felt great :3

--Any other details you want to share? I remember it was like 2 AM and i was like 12, young, and i just started to stroke it. felt nice. went to the bathroom, and thus my career began.

People I (used to) skype with:
Dylan xX, seanpuppy, Wowwie, Kewai, Saphir, LilAngel.

Thanks for the memories.

<-- Ditto's cute aint it?
AMGWallHax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:25 AM   #50
bouymark

Send a message via MSN to bouymark

I was taught how to masturbate by some older girls when just after I started secondary school. They were a couple of years older and seemed to know an awful lot about how boys got pleasure from their bodies. They taught me a lot.
bouymark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:01 AM   #51
Jamarama

I was about 12 years old, heard older kids in the school yard talking about it and decided to try for myself, so I locked myself in a school toilet cubicle, got my (then rather smaller ) junk out and went at it until orgasm. I ejaculated that first time, over my school uniform. Which was unexpected.

I must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signature.

Limits:
Extreme public (flashing/streaking, etc); Social suicide; Extreme Pain
Anything else is fair game!
Jamarama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:29 PM   #52
Birdlocked

Saw it in the movies and tried it for myself :P
Old 09-26-2011, 09:33 PM   #53
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

My experience with Figuring ou what it was hapened in second grade. In the middle of changing for PE, I noticed that it felt good if I slipped on or took off my clothes in a way that rubbed against me (through my panties). So, after gym I thought I'd try a little more. I had no idea how or why it felt so good.

Anyways, when I was changing back, I took off my panties before putting on my jeans. And boy, it felt good. For a while after that, I was fine, but within an hour of gentle rubbing, I could feel how wet I was between my legs. And then in one of my classes, my crush at the time was there, and just thinking about him caused me to have this amazing WOW feeling, which immediately turned into embarrassment as I had unknowingly gushed a bit and felt realt awkward and blushed forever after that o_o
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:02 AM   #54
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I started when i was 9. I saw it in a film on tv and wanted to try it. Orgasm at first try that was so great i started doing it every day multple times. Than after few weeks i even squirted it scared me at first but second time that that happened it felt so great i started to keep masturbating till i squirted every day mmmm
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:14 AM   #55
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
hapened in second grade.
2nd grade? really? wow... that's like 7 yr old. some very impressive self awareness at an early age..
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:54 AM   #56
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

I just figured out it is fun when I was quite young I guess and continued to do so then... ^^
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:49 PM   #57
samantha69

Okay, here's a fun truth. How did you learn about masturbation?

--Did someone show you, did you read about it/see a movie, did you just figure it out on your own?
--Did you orgasm the first time you tried it?
--Any other details you want to share?

I sort of discovered it on my own but then got some added input.

I had discovered early on that it was interesting to touch myself down there. I would do it at night in bed as I was settling down to sleep. I would touch myself and it felt pleasant and I would go to sleep. I don't think I did it every night, but often enough.

Then one night -- I was twelve -- I was touching myself and it may have been because I was on the verge of puberty or it may have been just that I managed to do it just the right way purely by accident but it was like -- Oh -- Wow -- That felt so good!

So now this did become a nightly thing. Uh, yes, perhaps I also did it at other times as well, but I definitely did it every night when I went to bed.

Then one time I was sleeping over at my cousin's house -- also a girl -- but a year older than me and more developed physically -- that is, she had genuine boobs. So we are in bed and talking and her mother tells her lights out and we are there in the dark, sort of talking quietly -- and I though I probably shouldn't be doing this but I (surreptitiously I was sure) had slipped my pajama bottoms down out of the way and I was touching myself and I am not sure exactly what gave me away -- a body twitch or an "mmm" or both or neither -- but my cousin said "Are you... are you playing with yourself?"

I wanted to deny it but all she had to do was whip off the sheet and she would see my bottoms were pulled down below my ass and my hand was on my (still mostly hairless) pubic mound and my middle finger was indeed touching in that magic area and so I fessed up: "Yes"

To my utter surprise she said "Cool!"

And then she proceeded to tell me how much she enjoyed playing with herself and the next thing knew she had turned on a small light and was taking off her pajamas so she could show me how she did it and we could compare notes, so to speak. So there we were, naked in bed, masturbating. She gave me some excellent tips on how to do it more effectively. No embarrassment, just the two of us having fun. That is when I learned that the good feeling was an orgasm. That suddenly made sense to me (I had read parts of some books about sex but somehow hadn't made the intellectual connection between what my finger was doing to produce that good feeling and this orgasm stuff I read about married couples experiencing.

Masturbation sessions became a fixed part of our sleepovers. We even extended that to masturbating each other and that was especially delicious, to lie there and have someone else touching you and bringing you those wonderful good feelings. (This mutual fingering assistance faded away over the next couple of years as we began to discover how much fun it was to do this with boys. Okay, she experienced that first, but I wasn't that far behind her.)
samantha69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:12 PM   #58
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Fascinating stories!
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:38 PM   #59
dinkydong

Talking Camping trip

I was 13 on a camping trip with school and we had to go to the tent my mate and i were chatting then he said he was going to see his girlfriend (the girls were camping in the next field) so i just went to bed because i was knackered from spending the day rock climbing. I striped down to my briefs and got in my sleeping bag and fell asleep. Then i don't know how long it was but my mate came back and said the girls wanted me to go to there tent too and were playing a game, so i got dressed and we went to there tent. There were 4 girls there and we started playing cards and chatting. Then 3 more girls came to join i us and we were having a laugh and chatting. Then my mates girlfriend asked him to go for a walk with her, a few minutes later i went outside for a pee then when i came back all the girls were just sat looking at me. I went in the tent asked them whats up and they grabbed me and held me down and stripped me and stuck my sock in my mouth to keep me quiet they rubbed my cock till i was hard then started jacking me off the feeling was immense they all took a turn until i cum then they pushed me out of the tent but wouldn't give me my clothes back so i had to run back to my tent naked. It was embarrassing but showed me what i could do with my cock

LIKES AND LIMITS http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68746

Every morning i wake up i have to http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68759 Until 31/12/13

Every time i get a pm! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68744

I have to let anyone with a dick bigger than mine, hurt my cock and balls if they wish. PM for size

Toys:
See list
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....6&postcount=58

Items list http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=11337
dinkydong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #60
Piggboyg
getDare Sweetheart

I first masturbated in kindergarten during nap time. I just had my hand on my penis for no reason and it got hard. When my head rubbed against my briefs, I thought it tickled so I kept doing it. Of course, I was four so there wasn't any cum. That came along somewhere around 5th grade and I was not happy that my little pass time suddenly came with a cleanup afterwards.

Likes: Diapers (wetting), ballbusting, edging, mild orgasm denial, underwear control, pee holding, hypnotism

Limits: Public, food in diaper, body writing, cross dressing, enemas, anal, tying balls, bed wetting, anything too extreme

Kik: PiggBoyG

Immediately obedient to any guy who's dick is bigger than mine.

PM me NOW and I will pee for 3 second immediatly
Piggboyg is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
masturbating, masturbation, orgasm