Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 06-03-2020, 02:56 PM   #5791
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura2001 View Post
Got dared to post in here
Hi Laura2001! And welcome. Every post here is appreciated, so feel free to post some more.

And now for DaisyChain -

DOUBLE and PADDED

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 02:57 PM   #5792
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Gotta go make dinner now, but in the meantime

DOUBLE and PADDED

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
Old 06-03-2020, 03:22 PM   #5793
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

DOUBLE and PADDED........

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 04:31 PM   #5794
DareFiend
getDare Addict

DOUBLE and PADDED

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

Old 06-03-2020, 04:32 PM   #5795
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Hey, guess what? DOUBLE and PADDED.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

Old 06-03-2020, 05:11 PM   #5796
DaisyChain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyChain View Post
I promise to cage and deny myself non-stop 1 hour for each post in the next 12 hours. I also promise to wear sexy panties or lingerie for this time. I may wear these under regular clothes when I’m awake but I may only wear sissy clothes or just panties to sleep. The only exceptions are being naked and caged to shower and a brief weekly unlocking for cleaning if it goes that long. If I stop for any other reason I must report and restart the time to zero but this is not failing my promise.

Also pick no more than 1 of these 3 extra keywords for me in each post:
  • PADDED: If anyone posts PADDED I will also spend 1 hour wearing a padded or stuffed bra. If you DOUBLE me and do PADDED in the same post then PADDED time is doubled as well. I can choose when to do my PADDED time but I must also continue caging and denial until that is done.
  • AMA: You can ask me any question about this promise or related kinks (chastity, denial, and feminization) and I will answer in this thread as fully as I can in a few sentences. My posts count unless I am refusing a question because it’s off topic, I have already answered or it breaks my limits. One question per post and one post back from me per answer.
  • CHICKEN: If I have not responded to an AMA question within 1 hour one post can repeat the question and call me a CHICKEN. This will give me 4 hours extra of regular and PADDED time (including the post itself, no DOUBLEs). Once you CHICKEN me I have another hour to answer and you can repeat this until I answer or promise time is up. Also, if you think my answer is not complete and I have not given a good reason for refusing, one post may say why you don’t like the answer and CHICKEN me. I don't have to answer again in that case.
Promise time is up. I thought I'd maybe get a little more variety but I'm counting 76 hours total and 62 of padded. (Not 66 + 52 as I first counted.) I guess that's what I get for being the only poster here.

At least the AMA was fun. I didn't get too many questions but had me checking every hour for fear of missing one.

I will start denial in the morning.

Likes and limits
Kik GDDaisyChain

Last edited by DaisyChain; 06-05-2020 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Corrected totals
DaisyChain is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DaisyChain for this post:
Old 06-05-2020, 06:34 AM   #5797
DaisyChain

Report from my first day. I put on my metal cage and showered first thing in the morning. When I got out I put on that thong with the big blue bow in the back. I wore a bra when I was home but took it off when I stepped outside. I decided to be daring with the encouragement here and left the thong on all day even outside the house. The bow came over the top of my jeans. I do not think anyone saw it under my shirt but I was definitely nervous and kept tugging my shirt down to be sure. I slept in the thong, bra and a flowery slip.

This morning I woke up and did my indoor exercise wearing just the bra and thong. First time doing that and every pushup reminded me I was in a bra.

In the first 24 hours I did 18 hours of padded time. That leaves me 52 hours of regular time and 44 hours of padded time. I won't wear a bra all day so I think I'm staying locked until padded time is up.

Likes and limits
Kik GDDaisyChain
DaisyChain is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to DaisyChain for this post:
Old 06-05-2020, 04:13 PM   #5798
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Things have been awfully quiet here lately, so I guess it's up to me to get things rolling.

Here is my FLASH PROMISE for the next 1 hour and 15 minutes. (It's currently 13 minutes past the hour; this will end 27 minutes past the next hour, wherever you are.)

For every post I will bust my balls 25 times.

And here's the tricky part: if someone posts CLAMPS I will put clamps on my nipples. The next post for CLAMPS, I will remove the clamps from my nipples. And so forth. I will be doing this in real time - so as soon as the post occurs, I will add or remove the clamps. These will be very harsh clamps - they WILL hurt! For presumably obvious reasons, DOUBLE does not apply to CLAMPS!

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

The following user says Thank You to DareFiend for this post:
Old 06-05-2020, 05:30 PM   #5799
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
Things have been awfully quiet here lately, so I guess it's up to me to get things rolling.

Here is my FLASH PROMISE for the next 1 hour and 15 minutes. (It's currently 13 minutes past the hour; this will end 27 minutes past the next hour, wherever you are.)

For every post I will bust my balls 25 times.

And here's the tricky part: if someone posts CLAMPS I will put clamps on my nipples. The next post for CLAMPS, I will remove the clamps from my nipples. And so forth. I will be doing this in real time - so as soon as the post occurs, I will add or remove the clamps. These will be very harsh clamps - they WILL hurt! For presumably obvious reasons, DOUBLE does not apply to CLAMPS!
Well, time's up and I got off easy. Smart(?) to post during a normally slow time here. Maybe I'll decide to post another Flash Promise again soon

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

Old 06-06-2020, 01:54 AM   #5800
Phoenix713

First time posting here, but it looks fun.

I'm in for the next 24 hours. For every post during that time, including my own, I will slap my balls ten times. To make it more interesting, comment TIED in your reply and those ten (or 20 if you DOUBLE) will be added as tied busts. Commenting HARDER will mean I hit myself twice as hard.

Can't wait to see what I've gotten myself into.
Anything not listed is up for debate and I'll probably try it

32/pan/m/slave

Kik: lockedup1990
Phoenix713 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Phoenix713 for this post:
Old 06-06-2020, 02:08 AM   #5801
CSasha
Oracle

Good promise. Welcome to the thread.

Let's see.

DOUBLE Phoenix713 and TIED

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 02:09 AM   #5802
CSasha
Oracle

And while we are at it.

DOUBLE Phoenix713 and TIED again

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 02:09 AM   #5803
Mrgoon

Did you say ...
DOUBLE Phoenix713 and TIED ?
Mrgoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 02:11 AM   #5804
Phoenix713

So that's 60 both DOUBLED and TIED from you guys, thanks for the warm welcome. And another 20 from myself. Keep in mind I will be driving to do all of these in one go.
Anything not listed is up for debate and I'll probably try it

32/pan/m/slave

Kik: lockedup1990
Phoenix713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 02:14 AM   #5805
Mrgoon

DOUBLE Phoenix713 and TIED
Mrgoon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mrgoon for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags