Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-12-2011, 03:37 PM   #31
sexychaton912

great dare will anyone roll for me? Be nice I'm a hh cup ;-)
sexychaton912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:05 AM   #32
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexychaton912 View Post
great dare will anyone roll for me? Be nice I'm a hh cup ;-)
Ok, I roll for you, rolled = marked as red: 2, 6, 5, 3, 6

You will wear sweat shorts and a white t-shirt for your run but we need to alter the clothes first.

To Start...The t-shirt may not be longer than your hip bone. The shorts may not be more than 10 inches in length. You may not wear underwear.

Roll One: T-Shirt alterations;
1 or 2 : Girls, You will alter the shirt to make a half shirt.. Guys, sorry you just lost your shirt. no shirt allowed.
3 or 4 : Girls, you will thoroughly wet your shirt in water for your run. Guys, roll again.
5 : Girls, Shorten your shirt by 6 inches and slit the sides up to the underarm. Remember NO bra.. Guys, you will thoroughly wet your shirt in water for your run.
6 : Roll the dice again. Odd number = put on a longer shirt 8 inches below your hip and go to challenge Roll A below. Even number = Girls, cut a 3 inch strip of t-shirt and tie it around your breast as your top. Guys, sorry you just lost your shirt. No shirt allowed.

Roll 2: OK Now for the shorts. Remember they must be made of sweat pants material and not be longer than 10 inches to start.
1 : Get out your scissors and cut 5 inches from the legs.
2 : Cut 6 inches from the legs and slits to the waistband.
3 : Cut and remove the waistband completely. Now you will have to hold your shorts up the entire run.
4 : Follow instructions for a roll of 1 and 3.
5 : Stretch the leg openings out, remove 6 inches from the legs and roll the waistband over 2 times.
6. Remove the shorts completely. You will not be wearing any bottoms. Go to challenge Roll A below.

Challenge Roll A.
You will now only be wearing a t-shirt for the run. But wait, we are not done yet. Your t-shirt will now start at 10 inches below your hips, but otherwise you are naked. You may roll to get your shorts back but if you lose then we make the clothing more challenging.
1 or 3 : No shorts and we remove 3 inches from the t-shirt. You better hold that t-shirt down for the run.
2 or 4 : Shorten your t-shirt leaving it 12 inches total in length. Then cut the shirt in half again leaving you in a 6 inch half shirt and 6 inch micro mini skirt. Guys must remove the half shirt and ONLY wear the mini skirt. Tie the skirt off in a knot at the side if it is to loose.
5 : Sorry still NO shorts allowed but you do not have to remove any more material.
6 : You may wear your shorts but you must remove a 5 inch gap on both sides of the waist/hip so you must hold them up the entire run.

Ok, Now for the run details..

Time
1,3, or 5 you will run at 9pm
2,4, or 6 you will run at 5am

Place
1 or 3 : around the block
2 or 4 : in a well lit safe park.
5 or 6 : shopping mall parking lot.
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 02:29 PM   #33
TheMinnMan
getDare Succubus

Thumbs up Quite the thread!

It's been forgotten too long...2011 is too long ago...
TheMinnMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 07:43 PM   #34
stevie369
getDare Ladder

Interested if someone will kik me
stevie369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 05:41 AM   #35
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Nice dare. Yeah, it shouldn't have died.

But if someone wants to roll/choose for me, I'll do this.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 05:28 PM   #36
huns221

Roll for me, I'm in

Likes, Dislikes, Limites

My BDSM Test

My Sex Map
huns221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 05:50 PM   #37
cwmatman

Your roll: 2,2,6,3,5 - I’ve starred what you must do.

To Start...The t-shirt may not be longer than your hip bone. The shorts may not be more than 10 inches in length. You may not wear underwear.

*1 or 2 : Girls, You will alter the shirt to make a half shirt.. Guys, sorry you just lost your shirt. no shirt allowed.
3 or 4 : Girls, you will thoroughly wet your shirt in water for your run. Guys, roll again.
5 : Girls, Shorten your shirt by 6 inches and slit the sides up to the underarm. Remember NO bra.. Guys, you will thoroughly wet your shirt in water for your run.
6 : Roll the dice again. Odd number = put on a longer shirt 8 inches below your hip and go to challenge Roll A below. Even number = Girls, cut a 3 inch strip of t-shirt and tie it around your breast as your top. Guys, sorry you just lost your shirt. No shirt allowed.

Roll 2: OK Now for the shorts. Remember they must be made of sweat pants material and not be longer than 10 inches to start.
*2 : Cut 6 inches from the legs and slits to the waistband.
3 : Cut and remove the waistband completely. Now you will have to hold your shorts up the entire run.
5 : Stretch the leg openings out, remove 6 inches from the legs and roll the waistband over 2 times.
6. Remove the shorts completely. You will not be wearing any bottoms. Go to challenge Roll A below.

Challenge Roll A.
You will now only be wearing a t-shirt for the run. But wait, we are not done yet. Your t-shirt will now start at 10 inches below your hips, but otherwise you are naked. You may roll to get your shorts back but if you lose then we make the clothing more challenging.
1 or 3 : No shorts and we remove 3 inches from the t-shirt. You better hold that t-shirt down for the run.
2 or 4 : Shorten your t-shirt leaving it 12 inches total in length. Then cut the shirt in half again leaving you in a 6 inch half shirt and 6 inch micro mini skirt. Guys must remove the half shirt and ONLY wear the mini skirt. Tie the skirt off in a knot at the side if it is to loose.
5 : Sorry still NO shorts allowed but you do not have to remove any more material.
*6 : You may wear your shorts but you must remove a 5 inch gap on both sides of the waist/hip so you must hold them up the entire run.

Time
*1,3, or 5 you will run at 9pm

Place
*5 or 6 : shopping mall parking lot.

Kik: cwk1nk

Likes: outdoor, semi-public, bondage, gags, blindfolds, cock/ball torture, clothesline, cuffs, strip games, dice dares, forced workouts, hypno

Dislikes: pee, grunge

Limits: very public/showing face on cam, family, friends, scat, blood, permanent, illegal
cwmatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 06:05 PM   #38
huns221

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwmatman View Post
Your roll: 2,2,6,3,5 - I’ve starred what you must do.

*1 or 2 : Girls, You will alter the shirt to make a half shirt.. Guys, sorry you just lost your shirt. no shirt allowed.

*2 : Cut 6 inches from the legs and slits to the waistband.

Challenge Roll A.
*6 : You may wear your shorts but you must remove a 5 inch gap on both sides of the waist/hip so you must hold them up the entire run.

Time
*1,3, or 5 you will run at 9pm

Place
*5 or 6 : shopping mall parking lot.
Isn't Challenge A is only happening in two special rolls?
Should I just ignore it, or will you modify it for me?

Likes, Dislikes, Limites

My BDSM Test

My Sex Map
huns221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 06:43 PM   #39
cwmatman

Hmm. I rolled them all at once, thinking that the challenge roll could only apply once (based on Roll 1) and that you could just ignore it if it didn’t apply. Now I see it could have come up in Roll 2 as well. Feel free to ignore the challenge roll, and if you want, you can PM me a dare to do for screwing up.

Kik: cwk1nk

Likes: outdoor, semi-public, bondage, gags, blindfolds, cock/ball torture, clothesline, cuffs, strip games, dice dares, forced workouts, hypno

Dislikes: pee, grunge

Limits: very public/showing face on cam, family, friends, scat, blood, permanent, illegal
cwmatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 03:07 AM   #40
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I'm in for this.

But who wants to roll for me?

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 12:29 PM   #41
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Default Roll for humiliatedboyslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
I'm in for this.

But who wants to roll for me?
Too bad this thread is so quiet. Maybe I can at least help by rolling for humiliatedboyslave

1 or 2 : Girls, You will alter the shirt to make a half shirt.. Guys, sorry you just lost your shirt. no shirt allowed.
*[this was the first roll; next roll was a 6] 3 or 4 : Girls, you will thoroughly wet your shirt in water for your run. Guys, roll again.
6[this was the second roll; roll again =6, that is, even number] : Roll the dice again. Odd number = put on a longer shirt 8 inches below your hip and go to challenge Roll A below. Even number = Girls, cut a 3 inch strip of t-shirt and tie it around your breast as your top. Guys, sorry you just lost your shirt. No shirt allowed.

2 : Cut 6 inches from the legs and slits to the waistband.
* 3 : Cut and remove the waistband completely. Now you will have to hold your shorts up the entire run.

Challenge Roll A.
6 : You may wear your shorts but you must remove a 5 inch gap on both sides of the waist/hip so you must hold them up the entire run.

Time
1,3, or 5 you will run at 9pm
* 2,4, or 6 you will run at 5am

Place
* 1 or 3 : around the block
5 or 6 : shopping mall parking lot.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing dare, nudity, public dare