Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-30-2023, 05:07 PM   #31
dare2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblaster View Post
Whenever you go for apartment hunting, wear a crotch rope with the largest plug in your ass and a vibrator in your pussy, before entering any apartment turn the vibrator on high and have a look at the apartment.

While packing, always have yourself an enema, don't change the enema unless you finish packing two boxes.

Also I would like to discuss more with you about it, somewhere on kik or something, if you up for it then send your ID or message me on kik.
I'm not a kik user. Feel free to DM me here.

Although, that opens up a good question, should I have open twitter DMs?

twitter - dare2betwitt
dare2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 05:09 PM   #32
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

They're quite long, it's okay to read them in sections. Some of it is beyond fantasy but I still want you to think about how you can push yourself to become the slut you know you are as you are reading it. In fact you should keep a slut notebook, a real paper one, to keep track of ideas, goals, feelings and progress.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 05:09 PM   #33
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

That will need to change, you can't be a real webslut without being on ki k
Old 06-30-2023, 05:16 PM   #34
dare2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
They're quite long, it's okay to read them in sections. Some of it is beyond fantasy but I still want you to think about how you can push yourself to become the slut you know you are as you are reading it. In fact you should keep a slut notebook, a real paper one, to keep track of ideas, goals, feelings and progress.
A slut notebook sounds like a lot of fun. I can get pretty stickers and decorate the whole thing. Feels like a bullet journal but it's just my journey to becoming a slut. I'll go to the store today to buy the supplies I need for a physical journal.

twitter - dare2betwitt
Old 06-30-2023, 05:20 PM   #35
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Good slut, thank you. In time you should probably print out your most popular photos and stick them in the book too, so it can also act as a record of achievement
Old 06-30-2023, 05:25 PM   #36
dare2be

Quote:
Good slut, thank you. In time you should probably print out your most popular photos and stick them in the book too, so it can also act as a record of achievement
Adding a printer to my getdare shopping list wasn't something I expected but I'll see what I can do lol

twitter - dare2betwitt
Old 06-30-2023, 08:50 PM   #37
dare2be

Day 1 updates:

Got all the supplies for the journal! Was meant to do a task while shopping but didn't get to it, unfortunately. I've started on the journal & I'm a few pages in. It's so humiliating writing down everything I've been told to do & all the goals that have been set.

Edge thread has been created & posted here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=5147116#post5147116

I still have three photos to take & post tonight.
1. Sheer top or bra - I don't have anything sheer enough does anyone have another suggestion?
2. Slap each ass cheek 30x & post photo in thong
3. Nip slip photo.

Will post again when I've completed these pictures.

twitter - dare2betwitt
Old 06-30-2023, 10:33 PM   #38
dare2be

Four new posts to twitter, for a total of six today, way more than I ever thought I would have done. Special thanks to anown for the help

I spent two hours this afternoon working on my slut journal & putting down all the tasks and rules you all created for me. I was squirming in my seat writing down all of the rules that will keep me so desperate & keep me posting.

In order to complete one of the dares, I needed something see thru, but I don't own anything that could show my nipples. So I put on a white t-shirt and got in the shower again & took pictures there. Taking pictures itself has never been something that has really turned me on but I could feel how slick I was when I moved.

I inserted my plug after I finished taking soaked t-shirt pictures. I have a long ways to go to get my largest plug in, so I think I might as well start now while I can.

Next I put on a tanktop & a pair of shorts I could easily take off (you'll see why later). I took a nip-slip picture for a DM dare then grabbed a thin wire pole & went outside.

My roommate hasn't left the house all day and the walls are really thin. I didn't want her to hear my spanking, so I decided to whip myself in the laundry shed in the backyard. I shut the door, pulled down my pants, and whipped each ass cheek 30 times. That thing hurts so much more than spanking ever will, and by the time I was done with the first 30 sets I nearly quit. Every hit made me clench my plug, teasing me so much that I soaked through my underwear by the time I was done with all 60.

A fourth photo was posted via another DM dare.

I'm typing this now with my plug still inserted in me. I think I'm going to give my bluetooth vibe a try for the first time tonight while I play video games with some friends.

twitter - dare2betwitt
Old 07-01-2023, 01:28 AM   #39
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare2be View Post
Four new posts to twitter, for a total of six today, way more than I ever thought I would have done. Special thanks to anown for the help

I spent two hours this afternoon working on my slut journal & putting down all the tasks and rules you all created for me. I was squirming in my seat writing down all of the rules that will keep me so desperate & keep me posting.

In order to complete one of the dares, I needed something see thru, but I don't own anything that could show my nipples. So I put on a white t-shirt and got in the shower again & took pictures there. Taking pictures itself has never been something that has really turned me on but I could feel how slick I was when I moved.

I inserted my plug after I finished taking soaked t-shirt pictures. I have a long ways to go to get my largest plug in, so I think I might as well start now while I can.

Next I put on a tanktop & a pair of shorts I could easily take off (you'll see why later). I took a nip-slip picture for a DM dare then grabbed a thin wire pole & went outside.

My roommate hasn't left the house all day and the walls are really thin. I didn't want her to hear my spanking, so I decided to whip myself in the laundry shed in the backyard. I shut the door, pulled down my pants, and whipped each ass cheek 30 times. That thing hurts so much more than spanking ever will, and by the time I was done with the first 30 sets I nearly quit. Every hit made me clench my plug, teasing me so much that I soaked through my underwear by the time I was done with all 60.

A fourth photo was posted via another DM dare.

I'm typing this now with my plug still inserted in me. I think I'm going to give my bluetooth vibe a try for the first time tonight while I play video games with some friends.
Good morning slut. You have made so much progress in one day, I am proud. This morning I want you to write in your journal the journey you've been on that made you post yesterday. Simply, why you want to be a webslut and to be seen and wanked over all around the planet. Whilst you're doing that you should look through existing websluts. An easy way to find them is to search for '#webslut' on twitter (make sure your settings allow explicit content). Also look at the account Slut_Destroyer1 - how would you feel to be retweeted by that account in the future? It might happen sooner than you anticipate.
Old 07-01-2023, 01:41 AM   #40
dave_richard

Just saw your Twitter profile, you have been making great progress.

For your next post on Twitter, I suggest you should tie a crotch rope and then post a picture of this on Twitter.
dave_richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 01:48 AM   #41
dare2be

Quote:
Good morning slut. You have made so much progress in one day, I am proud. This morning I want you to write in your journal the journey you've been on that made you post yesterday. Simply, why you want to be a webslut and to be seen and wanked over all around the planet. Whilst you're doing that you should look through existing websluts. An easy way to find them is to search for '#webslut' on twitter (make sure your settings allow explicit content). Also look at the account Slut_Destroyer1 - how would you feel to be retweeted by that account in the future? It might happen sooner than you anticipate.
Your dares are so detailed. I really appreciate it. I'll be writing regularly in my journal, starting with why I want to be a webslut.

twitter - dare2betwitt
Old 07-01-2023, 01:49 AM   #42
dare2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_richard View Post
Just saw your Twitter profile, you have been making great progress.

For your next post on Twitter, I suggest you should tie a crotch rope and then post a picture of this on Twitter.
+1 picture of a crotchrope. Thank you for the task

twitter - dare2betwitt
Old 07-01-2023, 03:29 AM   #43
Raenef
Distinguished Member

I'll ad some body writing, how about for starters your username

Likes : domination, bondage, degrading, (light-)pain, semi-public, watersports
dislike: brats (difficult to find the border between make me / uncomfortable)
Limits: illegal, scat, permanent, blood, vomit

"first law of the universe: can never have too much duct tape"
Raenef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 05:01 AM   #44
dare2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenef View Post
I'll ad some body writing, how about for starters your username
Thank you for the dare. Is this just body writing, or body writing to be posted?

twitter - dare2betwitt
Old 07-01-2023, 05:13 AM   #45
justanotherwhore

Hmm how about using rubber bands to attach the bamboo rods to your nipples while you’re cleaning?

Likes: Denial, Humiliation, Butt plugs, Funishments, Bimbofication, Enforced time wasting, giving up control, pee holding
Limits: Public, Face, Scat, Pee

Denied until March 7th

~ More likely to play with a Mistress/Domme ~
justanotherwhore is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bimbo, denial, pain, pics, rules