Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-30-2023, 10:06 AM   #31
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Of course, the "SLUT" and requesting permission to wear clothes rules also last until you complete your punishment. Consider yourself excused from following these rules between preparing for the Halloween party and your return.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 01:01 AM   #32
Ice Dancer

Finally, I have completed the punishment. Sorry for the long delay.

To set up, I did it in my living room, since my bedroom window has literally no exposure.

I moved my desk out of the way, as I like to keep it against the window, and pain stakingly dragged my sofa to be in view of the window, all while completely naked.

By the time I had it in place, I was very sweaty.

Per my additional factors, I melted ice on my nipples and clit.

I was supposed to bind one arm and one leg to the sofa, but there wasn't anywhere to link them to, so instead, before lying down to go to sleep, I placed the key to my cuffs on the other end of the building hallway, binded my legs together with cling film, and handcuffed myself behind my back, and hopped as fast and as I could to the key to free myself and get back to my flat. It was extremely humiliating and I felt really stupid doing it.

After calming down from that adrenaline rush, I lied down on my sofa. The side that was against the back of the sofa, I had my legs up and resting over the back, and my arm up, past my head, while my other arm and leg rested naturally, effectively leaving my naked body exposed to the window. One quick edge, and I was ready to go to sleep.

It took a very long time to drift off to sleep, as this was not in any way a comfortable way to sleep, but, eventually, I did sleep.

I woke up several times over the night. Every time I did, my sleeping self had repositioned my body into a sort of fetal position, and I had to force myself awake enough to go back to the uncomfortable and exposed position. I counted this happening 4 times.

In the morning, I dragged my very sleepy self off the sofa, and moved all of my furniture back in place. I climbed onto my desk and kneeled in front of the window. On my knees, hands behind my head and legs spread, I stayed for 2 minutes, thinking of how humiliated and horny I felt. Then I fingered myself to nearly cum, but as other rules are in place, I cannot cum yet.

18, UK female, sub

Sub to Number 20

Pm dares

Since starting GetDare, i have made 20 people cum (read about them in my fuck book)

Likes: Nudity, dares, clothing control, name calling, degradation, bondage, roleplay, pain

Dislikes: Anal, long monotonous tasks, gross oral insersions (toilet licking for example)

Limits: Scat, Urine, blood, pics, permanent, family
Ice Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ice Dancer for this post:
Old 11-04-2023, 03:04 AM   #33
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you slut. As always you are great with your reports. I LOVE that you added a totally unnecessary bound naked trip to the hallway because you weren't humiliated enough already. I also enjoy that you are being punished for not sleeping on the floor, as if last night was a pleasure or a reward. I feel you are getting back into this and it gives me joy to see you gain pleasure from your pain.

Please let me know if there is anything you'd improve in terms of the quiz and punishments for any future sluts that take the quiz.

When you are ready for Round 2 I'll make a custom edition for you.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 06:35 AM   #34
Ice Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
Thank you slut. As always you are great with your reports. I LOVE that you added a totally unnecessary bound naked trip to the hallway because you weren't humiliated enough already. I also enjoy that you are being punished for not sleeping on the floor, as if last night was a pleasure or a reward. I feel you are getting back into this and it gives me joy to see you gain pleasure from your pain.

Please let me know if there is anything you'd improve in terms of the quiz and punishments for any future sluts that take the quiz.

When you are ready for Round 2 I'll make a custom edition for you.
Well... the funny thing about that is, I was already planning on doing a round 2. I want to do the date properly from the start, and not have a bonus round with the odds stacked even more against me.

I have no notes about the quiz or punishments. It's a good and fair game. I'm just not that bright.

18, UK female, sub

Sub to Number 20

Pm dares

Since starting GetDare, i have made 20 people cum (read about them in my fuck book)

Likes: Nudity, dares, clothing control, name calling, degradation, bondage, roleplay, pain

Dislikes: Anal, long monotonous tasks, gross oral insersions (toilet licking for example)

Limits: Scat, Urine, blood, pics, permanent, family
Ice Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ice Dancer for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk