Sluttyjenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourdom View Post
Name- ariel
Age- 22
Sex (m or f) - male
And a brief description of your appearance
Fat, white, brown hair and eyes, 1.75 cm
Sorry the game for this week already started and theirs already a lot of people so I'm not adding more for this game yet

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 05:15 PM   #33
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttyjenna View Post
Alright all next round goes live tomorrow night I apologize I have had a super busy week
Any update or are you still swamped?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 05:22 PM   #34
Sluttyjenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Any update or are you still swamped?
Still crazy swamped and been sick as hell

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
Old 02-11-2020, 07:13 PM   #35
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Still crazy swamped and been sick as hell

That sucks. Have some soup, drink some fluids, curl up in a ball and sleep!
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 02-12-2020, 05:43 PM   #36
Sluttyjenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
That sucks. Have some soup, drink some fluids, curl up in a ball and sleep!
You wanna take over?

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
Old 02-13-2020, 10:32 PM   #37
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
You wanna take over?
I can for this game. You can have it back once you are feeling better.

I will post the next stage tomorrow (the 14th)
Full signature here!
Old 02-14-2020, 09:33 PM   #38
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
So after the first round our scores are as follows with:
100 points fenel amber curious james dareslag strangerthings and MSE
and with 0 points griffin diaper darer monica Dan drocket wamgirl and vise.
For the next round please pick and post a number 1 through 14.
As we come back the stage is decorated for Valentines day whilethe players make their way back on stage in their various states of undress. As the contestants get on stage they see the classic mystery bucket challenge.

"Welcome back" I say to a couple confused looks. Slutty Jenna had exchanged outfits with me and I was hosting. "I'm sure you have plenty of questions as to why I am hosting. Well while we all waited back stage, the network decided to give a gift to one of us for Valentines day. The screen changed to a wheel with many different options: Everyone gets back their clothes, Everyone gets cupids outfits, heart shape pies to the face, but where the lite up section was on was "Host switched place with a contestant."

So it seems that I will be the host for the rest of the game. So with half of the contestants not having any points we'd like to give some to everyone as a loving gift. 5 of these have points, 6 of these have mess, two removes 1 piece of clothing, and one removes 2 items. With that let's see if the number you picked ended up being a heartbreak or true love.

Fenel is under bucket one. As the crowd counts down the bucket tips and nothing comes out, but the screen lights up with a cupid shooting a bow at a shirt. "Oh looks like Fenel loses his first piece of clothing as he takes his shoes off.
Stranger things is up next as the next bucket tips, but again nothing comes out as the screen lights up again. Tough luck as Stranger also loses his shoes. With that only one clothing bucket is left, the rest either points or mess!

Diaper Darer is bucket 3 and with a tip cotton balls comes tumbling out as the screen comes to life with 2 cupids! Looks like we got our double clothes removal! With that dan loses his socks. With only your shirt, socks, and underwear, I guess we'll leave it to the audience to see if your shirt or pants. The crowd starts to chant PANTS! PANTS! PANTS! as your face starts to blush. You remove your pants showing off your diaper as the audience cheers and laughs. "Oh, looks like someone already got into the Valentines day mood."

With the first 3 buckets having the surprise of clothing removal, that leaves mess or points! James let's see what your bucket contains! The crowd chants and you get covered in red confetti as 300 points flash on the screen! Dare Slag is next his bucket is tipped and out cover a wave of wet chunky dog food. Ew, looks like you won't be getting a date tonight smelling like that. Wamgirl, your bucket dumps confetti awarding 250! Callmecurious are you feeling lucky? With a glance up she gets a face full of cold mushroom soup! Well I guess you get dinner with no date.
Now to our past host Jenna! As the bucket tips marinara covers you. Looks like you are red with passion, but not in the right way.

MSE I hope you are going to have a nice night with your GF, but as your bucket tips ranch covers you. Oh too bad. That's going to kill the mood.
Amber your bucket drops relish over you as you give off a shriek of disgust.

It's looking good as only one bucket of mess remains. Let's pull them all at one and see who's our last lucky winner!

Monica buckets tips awards 200 points!
Dan bucket awards 100 points!
Drocket ends up covered in beans meaning
Vice earns 150 points!

With that some people are messy, some people are almost naked, and our point standings are:
James with 400
Wamgirl with 250
Monica with 200
VICE with 150
Dan, fenel, amber, curious, dareslag, strangerthings, and MSE all with 100
and Jenna, diaper darer, and drocket are still at 0!

Next round you will need to pick another contestant to participate with. First come first serve, so pick your first choice and an alternate/ if they have been picked.
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 02-15-2020 at 03:06 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 02-14-2020, 10:23 PM   #39
Sluttyjenna

So I feel as if I've been tricked somehow the producers of the show have decided that I am switching places with a contestant and just my luck were all in cupid outfits diapers and all. So I watch very happily as the first three buckets eliminate the possibility of losing clothing (thank god for that) but then it's my turn and I'm covered in marinara sauce yuck. Just my luck I lose the hosting gig for a couple rounds and I get covered in tomatoes. Well I cant wait to see what next round holds for the crew. As for the next round I think I'd like to play with amber

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
Old 02-14-2020, 11:05 PM   #40
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

I get both excited and nervous as the first three buckets make it clear I won't loose any more clothes, but it means either points or mess. But even if it is a mess least I'm not the poor bastard standing in front of the entire audience in a diaper. And it quickly becomes clear the producers aren't being gentle as the first real mess item is dog food. I wrinkle my nose at the smell and just give thanks that it's not me. Of course my thankfulness doesn't last too long as I'm suddenly wearing cold mushroom soup. I groan at the cold gloopy texture, but at least I'm still mostly dressed and not as in bad a shape as many of the others. But of course I guess I shouldn't be too relieved as who knows what lies ahead of us.

As for the next round I'll go with James and Wamgirl as my alternate

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 10:23 AM   #41
the_diaper_darer

As I slowly approach the stage, I feel a slight feeling of dread. This game hasn’t gone my way so far, so I guess we’ll see if I get off easy this time. I saw a few contestants coming off the stage covered in mess, but still clothed, so that’s a good sign. I slowly make my way to center stage where there’s a large bucket over head. I brace as the bucket is tipped and... cotton balls? I sigh in relief as I mistakenly think that’s it, but that’s when I notice the screen. 2 cupids! 2 items of cloths! I groan as I slowly take off my socks, but I’m stopped as I finish. The announcers boom over the intercom, asking what I should take off. PANTS! PANTS! PANTS! I blush as I hear them chant over and over. I slowly reach for my waist and pull down, revealing a puffy Cushies diaper. I blush as I stand there in a tshirt and diaper, as the audience cheers and laughs. Maybe this game isn’t going my way.

I’ll take strangerthings or curious.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.

Last edited by the_diaper_darer; 02-15-2020 at 11:53 AM.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 10:36 AM   #42
dandushma

Coming in nervously to this round since I'm mostly stripped and now the rotten eggs are starting to set. In this buckets game I'm down to the last 4 and so my chances are still good. After seeing all the horrible messes, I really don't want any part of that. When the buckets turn... Points! Finally a good round for me!

I'll pick callmecurious or Monica
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 02:48 PM   #43
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Its been a long wait covered in egg, really has started to smell but we are now back. Huge news about the wheel, I am sure our new host will do a fantastic job.

I am sat under bucket number 4, my lucky number. Now it really is, I get covered in red confetti, winning 300 points.

The rounds ends (its been a long day and I've only read my sections properly) and there is lots of fun that has been had. I am now leading the scores and have only lost my shoes. very good week so far.

I will choose to face wamgirl, or Monica as an alternative.

Any PM or PM dare received will add 1 to my edge counter - All edges must be complete before I cum again.
(currently 2/16 completed)

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 10:18 PM   #44
MSE
Account Banned

Well me & gf have another go to win some money

I watch the eggy play, as pair after paie get egged and start to lose clothes.....I wonder if they forgot about us....ViSE looks pretty in light purple, not sure about me in light blue

Finally, they call our names & I realise Vi & me to egg each other

Not pleased when Vi eggs me on tits but then i whack her ass....we both sandle-less on egg 1,,,,not great....my second rotten egg gets ViSE top off....cant resist raw egging her bra.....like her ass as she has to slip out of her shorts as well for losing.....the audience seem to appreciate she down to bikini

Round 2....a straight bucket choice.....i wouldnt mind the clothes loss as I still have 4 items after first game

Not to be,,,I stand patiently under my bucket.....i watch jenna covered then noooooooo
Ranch,,,,,yuck....

So its 1 v 1 in next game
Lemme pick Jenna as she looks good in marinara, back up is ViSE....still in bikini but clean from round 2
MSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 10:32 PM   #45
ViSE
Account Banned

Sorry for delay in posting

Am looking sexy in violet.....less sexy after round 1......last up to play with MSE.....she hits me with 2 rotten eggs losing me sandles & top.....then she grinds a raw egg into my bikini top....and i have to lose my shorts....

As I shiver there waiting for round 2.....I wonder who makes these bikinis at least one size to small....(blushes slightly)

Round 2....all the stripping passes.....the messes slowly go
Then its just me & Drocket left....yeehah....he gets beaned and I get points

Let me go for Gf for round 3,,,revenge for Round 1 can be sweet...so first pick MSE and second pick Dandushma (he looks cold as well....lol)

re-offered for summer
ViSE is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk