Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-03-2009, 04:39 PM   #31
MasterMike0117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post
wait I think I know what's going to happen.
Really? I do know, but I'm curious to hear your prediction, do share...
MasterMike0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 04:48 PM   #32
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post
I do too! What sort of fine, or... wait I think I know what's going to happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMike0117 View Post
Really? I do know, but I'm curious to hear your prediction, do share...
A lot of stuff is possible but it wud be better if u say so yourself mike!! Someone may guess right and ruin the story!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 05:14 PM   #33
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09
Thumbs up

i agree please mike go on
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:34 PM   #34
MasterMike0117

I guess I won't know his theory.

Anyway, unexpected delays, I hope to have next part up tomorrow afternoon.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:18 PM   #35
molten man
Distinguished Member

Take ur time man!!

26/m/straight
Old 01-06-2009, 02:07 PM   #36
MasterMike0117

First, I'd like to apologize. I realized I made an error in the last part where Isabel took off her bra, since she had not worn one that day, since she wore her swimsuit under her clothes instead. I don't know if anyone else caught that, but I've edited it to reflect the change and hopefully it now all makes sense.

Also, I find myself torn between two alternatives in the next part of the story. One was my original intention, one is a new idea, a bit harsher. I'm undecided on which one to go with. So what I would like from anyone willing to help is this: without knowing the details (I don't want to spoil anything) can you give me either a thought about the tone (gentle or harsh) or flip a coin and post heads or tails (I know which is which) to help me decide? If theres nothing in a while, I will make up my mind and post, so as not to delay any more than I already have.

Last edited by MasterMike0117; 01-06-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:13 PM   #37
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Heads.

*Random Jabber to make it sixtee characters*
Old 01-06-2009, 02:46 PM   #38
generallee01
Account Banned

Witch ever one fits best aslong as you let the story go on for a bit
generallee01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:40 PM   #39
Niamh

Gentle. Ease her into it.

I love this story.
Niamh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:18 PM   #40
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Gentle is my vote

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:18 AM   #41
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

Go with gentle (just my opinion). But don't abandon your other idea; work it around so that it will fit later into the story line, and "recycle" it then.

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:54 AM   #42
MasterMike0117

Default Chapter 7: Big Trouble

Many thought came to mind as Isabel noticed the police car behind her, all of them had four letters. She looked around the car quickly as she pulled over. In the passenger seat beside her sat her sweater, shirt, and jacket, all of which should be on her and obviously wouldn't be if the cop arrived at her window if she obeyed orders.

There was no way she'd manage to get away with it, she'd be busted for indecent exposure for something, and that was if she were lucky. If she weren't it would be an open invitation to the cop, and despite their oaths to uphold the law, she'd heard too many news stories and knew many cops were less than savory.

Quickly she grabbed her jacket, leaning forward to slip it on and struggling to quickly get her arms in the holes. She hated to disobey, but what did Master expect? Certainly he couldn't expect her to sit there topless while some cop wrote her a ticket for something.

Isabel got the jacket on and quickly started to zip it, getting it just over half-way zipped before the cop knocked on her window, startling her into stopping, wishing she'd had just a second more to cover herself completely. As it was, with her sitting and him standing, and her jacket only mostly zipped, she was certain there would be quite the cleavage shot for him, yet she didn't want to zip more or touch it, lest she call attention to it and raise suspicions.

“License, Registration and Proof of Insurance,” The cop said, after Isabel rolled down the window. She heard her cell phone beep in the background, wincing as she was sure she knew what the new text message was.

Isabel searched through her glove box, hastily pulling out the requested items, while the cop stood, patiently checking her out. He didn't stop when she handed him her papers, drawing his eyes up and down her body, focusing on the exposed cleavage.

“Wait here, stay in the car,” he said, turning away, “And you might want to see to your phone,” which had been beeping and to which Isabel quickly attended while he walked away.

“I am very disappointed,” the text message read, nothing more. Isabel stared at it, nervous and confused, trying to fathom what Master was thinking. As she stared, wondering what she should do. Should she remove the jacket, and try to limit the damage? Was it worth it at this point? Maybe there was some way to fix the situation?

Mostly she simply felt terrible. She'd promised to obey, and on day one already screwed up twice. Not only was she disappointing her master, but she was disappointing herself. She'd wanted this. She'd had such high hopes for the fun and excitement he would bring. And she couldn't let herself enjoy it.

The cop returned, returning her documents, “Here you are, miss. You weren't speeding or anything, your left taillight is out. You'll need to have that fixed. Have a nice evening,” The cop started to walk away, “Oh...and good luck, okay?” The cop sounded almost sympathetic.

Isabel quickly removed her jacket, hoping to at least reduce the damage she'd done, and drove home, worried what would happen. Would he give up on her? Would he punish her somehow with new rules?

When Isabel returned, she dressed in her car, then quickly ran up to her apartment, where she stared at her phone, willing it to ring.

“You are in big trouble, Isabel,” Master said, once it had and she'd picked up, “I am very displeased...”
Old 01-07-2009, 01:55 PM   #43
CleverGirl
Account Banned

Unless her Master is a complete *ss, I think I've figured it out....

Limits: Beastiality (Or resembling),poo/scat, piss, vomit, permanent, illegal, lots of blood, very public (semi-public is okay), anything with children (So, if you are under eighteen, you better not pm me asking me to be a slave or Mistress, or asking me about truths or dares of a sexual nature), nude pictures, anything that causes sickness or yeast infection, immoral acts

I am a sub/slave but am not currently looking for a Master.
CleverGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:32 PM   #44
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go onplease it good
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:30 PM   #45
molten man
Distinguished Member

what i would have suggested, if i had come online b4 u posted this part is that you post both the parts and allow the readers to select the one they like and then continue!!

26/m/straight

Advertisements
Kink Talk