Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-10-2008, 10:32 AM   #1
MasterMike0117

Default 21/M/US/Master seeks F/Slave

Hello,

I've decided I may be interested in getting a new slave.

Let me tell you first what I'm looking for, then how I usually work.

First, I'm looking for a female slave (no males, I don't have anything against them, I just wouldn't know how to work with one). I'm aiming for ages around 18-21, although I am flexible. You must also be able to send me regular emails (almost daily, although I don't mind if you have times when you cant, given notice)

I typically work with beginners, simply due to my particular style, however I'd happily take someone experienced looking for a new type of slavery. I will warn you though, if you're looking for someone to give you amazingly elaborate ways to torture yourself and come up with strange things to stick inside yourself, you'd probably be happier with someone else, thats not my style.

My style is more of a guide than a task master. I enjoy having slaves with whom there can be a direction to the relationship. I want to teach you something, or help you explore yourself. In that past, I've had slaves who wanted to learn to be more confident and bold, slaves who wanted to be sexier, slaves who wanted to explore their kinky side, etc. I've also had more specific goals, fantasies they wanted to achieve, or even guiding them through relationships, etc. I've even had slaves where the goals were as simple as learning time management and other good habits.

I work primarily over email, although exceptions can be made where I will use chat. My problem is that my schedule is rarely one where I can be online at regular times, or for long durations, so unless you're always online and can be there whenever I happen to be on, the majority of this will be through email.

Given that it is over email, I do not restrict myself to only dare-like tasks. There will be a lot of rules as well, of course, as well as more varied things such as games. More often than not, you will be given hard choices between tasks, or tasks that are part of a larger over arching task or project (such as learning to flirt better)

My goal here is to have a good relationship with you. If you want to be a slave that gets just online, recieves a task, then comes back later with "I did it, whats next" thats not me. I can be strict, but I also tend to be more casual. I often compare it to a pen-pal, who gives you orders and rules. There may be days when there are no new orders, we just talk. Or, if you're having a bad day, you may be ordered to go get some ice cream. Orders may be going to bed early the night before a test, or working out the fight you had with a friend, they are not only sexual in nature.

Please, feel free to post any questions, I try my best to describe what I offer, but I may have missed something.

If you're interested, please PM me or email me ([email protected])

Advertisements
Kink Talk