Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-25-2009, 12:40 PM   #1
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral
Default The Dinner Party [fiction]

Hi! My name is... Well, actually, I haven't had a name for the last two years. All my Master ever calls me is “little one”. Yes, I found a Master, and committed to him, and now I'm his slave. He's been training me, and finally, today, after two whole years, he felt I was good enough to introduce to his friends. I want to tell you all about how it went.

Master had a dinner party, and invited over six of his friends, three men, and three women. I was to prepare the meal, greet the guests and seat them in the dining room, serve the dinner, and provide entertainment after dinner. Master didn't tell me what my entertainment was to be, but said that he would tell me what to do when the time came.

I was so excited! Master finally thought I was worth showing to other people; That I would make him proud to own me. A year ago, he'd given me his collar, saying that I'd advanced enough in my training that he wanted a token on me to show that he owned me. I was elated to receive it, and have worn it since. But he said that my permanent mark would have to be earned. I hoped that giving this dinner party for him would bring me closer to earning that mark. Something that I'd have for the rest of my life, and that nobody could take away from me. He'd said that he'd know when I was ready, and that he would test me then. I hoped that this was his test!

I'd worked on dinner all day long, making everything just right. Once things were nearing completion, and just before our guests were to arrive, I went to my room, showered, shaved, and then put on a small amount of perfume. I wanted me to be perfect for the party as well.

I went back down and kneeled at Master's feet, looking at his shoes.

“I want you to answer the door and greet our guests tonight, little one.”

“Yes, Master.” I was to answer the door naked. The first thing each guest would see would be my naked, shaved body. I was excited! I knew I'd wear no clothing tonight. I hadn't had anything on at all for the entire two years, except my collar, of course. I had no idea if there was any clothing in the house for me at all.

“Seat them in our dining room, and ask each person what they'd like to drink. When everyone is here, you'll begin serving dinner.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Should anyone touch you, allow it. I don't want you to flinch or draw back from them. Let them do whatever they like.”

“Yes, Master.” I hadn't anticipated this. I knew they'd see me naked, but I was so used to being nude, I hadn't really thought much about it. But only my Master had touched me in the two years I'd been here. I didn't know if I could not react to these new people.

Master was gone now, and I was kneeling near the front door, waiting to perform my duties. Then the doorbell rang. It startled me, and I almost fell down trying to get up to open the door. A couple stood outside, and I welcomed them to my Master's home and invited them in. They gave me their coats, and I showed them into the dining room, asking them to seat themselves anywhere except the head of the table. While they were getting comfortable, I ran to the closet and hung up their coats. Then I want back to the dining room and asked what they'd like to drink. The gentleman asked for a scotch, and the lady asked for a diet coke. I went to get get them and brought them back, and then went to kneel quietly by the door again. They both kept glancing at me while they sipped their drinks. My head was down, but I was just able to see their actions. I think they liked me. Master would be proud that I'd handled myself well.

The doorbell rang again, and I got up more gracefully this time, a bit more confident in myself. Opening the door found the other two couples, whom I greeted again, and led them into the dining room, taking their coats. This was the most material I'd had against my body in two years, and it felt so foreign, carrying the coats to the closet, to not be completely exposed. I took care of the coats, got them drinks, and then Master entered the dining room.

I went around the table and pulled his chair out for him, and helped him seat himself. I ran to get him a glass of his favorite whisky; he kept it for himself only. I'd only tasted it once, when I'd spilled a tiny bit on my hand. It was hot, and tasted of cinnamon. I knew he really enjoyed it.

“Little one, would you serve dinner, please?”

I went into the kitchen, and brought out the salads. As I set a plate in front of each person, they would place their hand on my bottom and rub it. I tried as best I could to completely ignore their touch, so as to not make my Master upset. Once the salads were on the table, I kneeled next to Master's chair, facing him, with my head down. Occasionally, he'd pat or rub my head, and it felt so good to receive his attentions while he talked with his friends. I paid no attention to their conversation; as a slave, the discussion was not for me.

Master lifted my chin and said “Clear the plates, little one, and bring us our dinner.” As I gathered the plates, my bottom was again touched by everyone. Several people even went so far as to run their hand between my legs, touching everything all the way to my clit. I tried as hard as possible to ignore them; I didn't want to drop the plates or upset my Master in any way.

Dinner was steak, baked potato and brussels sprouts, and I'd prepared them all to each guest's request, which Master had given me earlier. Again, as I served the plates, everyone took advantage of me, cupping my pussy in their hands. Two of the men even worked their finger between my lips. I was starting to get wet now; I hoped Master wouldn't be upset at me. I was still able to ignore the advances, and complete serving the dinner. I returned to my spot, rising only a few times to fetch fresh drinks for various guests.

When dinner was finished, Master asked me to clear the table, which I quickly did. This time, everyone touched one of my breasts, pinching my nipples as I went around the table.

“Little one, did you prepare the strawberries as I'd asked?”

“Yes, Master. They're very fresh, and I have them in a bowl in the kitchen.”

“Bring them out, along with the fondue forks.”

I fetched the bowl and seven long fondue forks, though I didn't know what he wanted to dip them in; he had never asked me to prepare a sauce or dip.

“Now, little one, I want you to climb up on the table and lie down on your back. Spread your knees out as wide as you can. Masturbate for us, but do not cum. If you need to, ask, and I'll let you ruin an orgasm for us.”

I suddenly realized what the dip was to be for the strawberries! I was going to provide it myself. I climbed carefully up onto the table, laid down, spread myself open and began rubbing my clit and running my fingers down through my pussy lips, opening them up so that everyone could have access to my vagina. They all watched as I masturbated in front of them, most of them just mere feet from my pussy.

I knew I was getting very wet now, and then Master set the bowl of strawberries between my legs, then took his fork and speared one. He reached out, inserted it deep into my vagina, and swirled it around inside me, then pulled it back out. It was one of the most erotic feelings I'd ever had! As soon as he'd removed it, he bit into it and then smiled. He smiled! I'd pleased him!

The others each took up a strawberry, and in turn, inserted it inside me, moving it around and collecting my juices. I was still rubbing my clit, attempting to make as much pussy juice as I possibly could to please my Master and his guests. I was part of their dessert! I was a human food processor, flavoring each strawberry and I could see everyone eating them, and I knew they were tasting me along with the fruit. I was so excited! Again, I'd pleased my Master! I was fairly flooding with juices, but I was nearing my climax.

“Master, may I ruin an orgasm for you and your friends?”

“Are you that near, little one?”

“Yes, Master!”

“Then go ahead.”

Having his permission, I immediately went over my edge, and pulled my hand away from my clit. My back arched, and my body bucked and shuttered, but then I settled down, and found that I was still incredibly horny.

“Continue masturbating for us.”

“Yes, Master.” My hand immediately flew back to my clit, and I rubbed it hard, producing the juices they needed to finish their dessert. I felt so embarrassed to be masturbating in front of all these people, but I was so excited, both from the masturbation, and from knowing that I was pleasing my Master.

I was actually disappointed when all the strawberries were gone. Master helped me up from the table, and I noticed that he still had one strawberry on his fork.

“I saved one for you, little one. This strawberry was in your pussy when you ruined your last orgasm just now.” He fed me the strawberry while everyone watched me eat it, knowing it was covered with my own liquids. It tasted amazing! No wonder everyone was so quick to get their next strawberry!

I took the forks and the bowl to the kitchen sink, and everyone moved into the living room and were seated. Master called me into the living room as well.

He had my cuffs, and began putting them on my wrists and ankles. I noticed the ropes hanging from the ceiling. Master stood me between the ropes, facing away from the group, took my left hand and clipped one of the ropes to the ring on the cuff. He did the same to my right hand as well. He pulled the left rope down, passing it through a ring set into the floor, and then to the ankle cuff, where he pulled it tight and tied it off. My left side was now stretched as far as it would allow, floor to ceiling. Then he began pulling the right rope down to the floor and though another ring. This pulled my arms apart, spreading them above my head tightly. As he pulled the rope through the ankle cuff and began tightening it there, my legs were spread wide, and I had to stand on my tip toes to keep my balance, though there was no way I could fall, not even a little bit. I was secured in the center of the room, and couldn't move about in any way. My bare butt, with my legs spread wide, was facing Master's friends.

Master went beside one of the chairs and picked something up, and when I looked, I saw his leather flogger! Master was going to beat me in front of these people! he came around in front of me, holding the flogger in front of my face, and whispered in my ear “How many?”

The most I'd ever been able to take before begging him to stop was 20. I was afraid that, if I took any more, I'd pass out. This scared me completely. But I whispered back to Master “40, please Master?” He moved back around me. I was determined to take whatever he gave me without complaint. I wanted to impress him and his friends, and show them that I would do anything for my Master.

I heard the whistle of the leather cutting through the air. I clenched, and then felt the burning pain in my bottom. Involuntarily, my butt cheeks were clenching and releasing, putting on an obscene display for Master's friends. I was waiting for the second stroke, and was not disappointed; it fell on my other cheek, and burned as much as the first.

Master alternated between the two cheeks, striking over and over; I lost count of the strokes. And suddenly they stopped. I heard everyone talking about how red my ass was, and how impressed they were; I heard someone say 50 strokes! He'd gone further than I'd even asked, and while I did scream, I never asked him to stop. Then I heard my Master:

“Would you like more, little one?”

Such a simple question. I almost immediately said No! But then I thought about how it would impress Master if I let him continue, even after 50 strokes. And I wanted to prove to him that I had learned to be a good slave, to please him in every way. He could have just stopped if he'd wanted to, but he asked me if I wanted more.... I wanted to please him, so of course I wanted more, and through clenched teeth I said

“Yes, Master. Give me more, that I might please you in this way.”

I heard the whistle again, but this time, the strike was full on my back! I screamed! But I did not beg him to stop. Over and over the whip fell on my back; I had no idea what the count was, only that my entire back side was now on fire. Then he stopped again. I felt him untying the ropes and thought “Oh, thank God!”

Once I was untied, he turned me around. I thought he just wanted them to see my face, but then he began to tie the ropes again! Soon I was spread into an X again, this time facing the crowd. I was completely exposed. Then, I realized why I was back up here, as he picked up the flogger!

I saw the first strike coming, as if it was in slow motion, the leather thongs gliding gracefully, headed for my right breast.... And then the mind-numbing strike, sending pain throughout my body, searing into my breast. And the scream! Only after did I realize that it was, indeed, my own scream; it was as if I'd heard it from somewhere far off.

The next strike followed closely on the first, not giving me time to concentrate on what had just happened, and then happened again. Over and over, I watched in terror as the black leather arced through the air, landing on one of my breasts. Through it, though, I realized that my pussy was extremely wet; I was accepting this because my Master wanted it, and in accepting it, it had become erotic; it was exciting me. The lashings stopped, and I barely heard her Masters voice:

“Would you like more?”

This time, I didn't hesitate. I had no idea how many strokes I'd taken, but I wanted to show my Master that I was his completely, and that my pleasure, or my pain, didn't matter at all; my body and mind where his to use as he saw fit.

“Yes, Master; More, please. More.”

This time, the arc of the whip was from below, and struck me against my spread pussy. This was much worse than any of the others; this shot through my entire body; every nerve felt as if it had been struck. But through the pain, I also felt the excitement, as when he fingered my pussy, or when he fucked me.

I moaned out “Oh! Yes!!” as the second stroke approached my open crotch. This was a whole new feeling. More painful than anything I'd ever experienced, yet more exciting and erotic than anything I'd ever had done to me. The third stroke hit me and I screamed “Yes!” At the fourth stroke, I couldn't make a sound; it was as if my throat had locked. And the fifth stroke; My body convulsed and I climaxed, with everyone watching me. I'd orgasmed while being hit with a whip. Once my orgasm subsided, my body went limp, and I hung from my arms, exhausted.

My Master untied me, and laid me on the floor. Everyone was talking, but I couldn't determine what anyone was saying. I'd climaxed, and was tired now and ready to go to sleep.

Almost as if out of a haze, I realized that my Master was kneeling beside me, and I barely heard him say “I'm ready to mark you, little one. Would you like these people to witness it?”

I fought back to the reality of where I was, and what he'd just said. I was to be marked! I was to be permanently his, and he wanted anyone who saw me to know it. Not just a collar around the neck or a lock, but actually marked. I fought to open my eyes and looked into his so that he'd know I knew what I was saying. “Mark me, Master! I'm ready, and I want your mark so badly.”

“Rest here for a moment, while I get ready.”

He got up and went away. Everyone was still sitting and talking, and I realized that all the conversation was about me. “50 strokes!”... “And 30 on her breasts”... “Did you hear asking him to whip her pussy?”... “She came on the fifth stroke!” They all watched me as I slowly got up and then kneeled, waiting for the return of my Master.

He came back into the room with a dining chair and a small device with a metal end. He set the chair down, and then had me stand, my side to the group. He slowly laid me back, over the seat of the chair, with my back arched. He spread my legs, exposing my pussy to his view.

He pushed a button on the device, and I realized it was a small torch; I could see the flame heating the end until it was cherry red. He'd done it in my view on purpose, and I realized that my mark, that I wanted so much, was to be a brand. When the metal end glowed, he used his other hand to stretch my pussy lip, and then brought the iron down hard on my pussy.

It didn't actually hurt as much as I thought it would, at least not at first. He'd already taken the iron away before I'd realized he'd actually done anything yet. And then, the pain in between my legs erupted, like nothing else I'd ever felt; it was worse than all the whippings combined. I felt like my entire body had touched a hot stove. I convulsed and shook, and then realized that I was having another orgasm, bigger than the first. My fluids were flowing from my pussy, and actually seemed to be soothing the brand a bit.

He was standing me up, and had leaned me over the back of the chair. I heard his belt unbuckling, and thought for a moment that he was going to beat my bottom again, but then I felt his pants hit the floor behind my feet. Suddenly, he was inside me, and all that mattered to me was pleasing my Master and his cock. He was fucking me, and it was all I cared about. He stroked in and out of me, and I could feel another climax building in me, overriding the pain. And then we both came, and I felt wonderful.

He pulled out of me and picked me up, carrying me to his bedroom, and laying me on his bed. I'd never been allowed in his bed before. This was really special! I must have pleased him; he must really be happy with me. Then he was back, and rubbing something onto my pussy, over the burn. The pain from the burn almost immediately reduced, and I was very thankful for whatever he'd used. And then I was asleep.

Over the next few days, my pussy looked less and less “angry”. The bruising started going away, and slowly the swelling began to recede. Soon, it looked like my pussy again, except for one remarkable thing; there, on one side of my slit, were my Master's initials! Now, nobody could take his mark away from me, and I'd be his forever.

I kept bending so that I could see it. He caught me looking at it so much, that he laughed, took a photo of it and had a large print made, which he framed and hung in our bedroom. Oh, yes; I sleep in his bed now. The spot next to him there is mine, something else that I won't let anyone take away from me.

I am his! And I have his mark to prove it.

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"

Last edited by rpUral; 02-26-2009 at 02:38 PM.
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:42 PM   #2
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

This piece was inspired and co-written by one of my girls. Thank you so much for the fun we had making this.

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:47 PM   #3
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

wow... just wow- so much better than lots of the other stories on the same topic
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:46 PM   #4
Jarvis

Very nice story!!! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Please post more.

LIMITS: Nothing permanent, no family, no messy.

All dares are at my discretion.
Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:38 PM   #5
Dreamawake

Send a message via AIM to Dreamawake

Rp, that was amazing. I love how desperate she is to please him. It reminds me of how I can be sometimes. You're a fantastic writer; I love your stories. (:

The only unreachable dream is the one you don't reach for.
I love me some AMELIE! (:
Dreamawake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:48 PM   #6
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

(i am speechless)

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:52 AM   #7
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Excellent! Incredible! (Your Compliment Here!)

It was really great- maybe you could make a sequel (?)

Advertisements
Kink Talk