Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Lounge Games

Old 12-07-2015, 05:32 AM   #31
DeBael
Distinguished Member

Strip her naked, collar her and fix the collar to a wall, too high so she can sit down and too low so she can't stand. Can’t stand straight, and can’t kneel. The strain builds slowly in her thighs as she struggles to find comfort where there is none.

What would you do to Nicole Beharie?
DeBael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 09:45 PM   #32
AuthenticSwitch

Tie her up and set up a vibrator to tease her until she can't resist and is screaming for masturbation, then order her to spank herself until I'm satisfied and her ass is blood red, tell her to sit on her ass on cold ice and then let her masturbate, she'll have to edge 5 times though.

What would you do to Kaley Cuoco?
AuthenticSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 08:24 AM   #33
LckMeUpPls

Make her listen to every lecture/symposium and read every scientific paper mentioned in The Big Bang Theory, all with a vibratory stuck on it's highest setting pressed against her clit.

Nikki Minaj

Likes: Chastity, Tease and Denial, Ruined Orgasms, Edging, Anal, Deepthroat/Gagging, Spit, Cumplay, Humiliation, Light Bondage, Light Pain, Feminization

Limits:Family/Friends, Social Suicide, Public,Illegal, Scat, Diapers, Blood, Permanent, Vid/Pics/Cam
LckMeUpPls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 06:21 PM   #34
SissyVictoria
getDare Sweetheart

I would weld bracelets around her wrists and ankles and make her kneel naked and then weld the wrists to her ankles so she is kneeling permanently and put a ring gang in her mouth with the buckle welded shut. Then you simply drop her off at a biker gang's club house a s permanent sexslave.

Emma Watson
Old 02-09-2016, 11:57 PM   #35
Mike2220

strap her to a table so she move even the slightest bit, then put a vibrator on clit for a loong time

Erin Cardillo
Old 03-08-2016, 09:41 AM   #36
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Give her a carfing need for cock in her mouth as well as super glue her nose holes shut.

Beth Behrs

Read My FAQ

"Be like snow beautiful but ice cold."

I have a spelling disorder not necessary an excuse but an information.
BannaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 10:57 PM   #37
GetDareCuckold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BannaGirl View Post
Give her a carfing need for cock in her mouth as well as super glue her nose holes shut.

Beth Behrs
Send her to Uganda with the real broke people and make her eat da poo poo.

Paris Hilton
GetDareCuckold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 01:19 PM   #38
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Force her to release a sex toy serias with a bunch of eiffel tower themed dildos etc. of corse she needs to promote them

Jenna Coleman give her hell

Read My FAQ

Old 03-18-2016, 04:22 AM   #39
sizi
getDare Sweetheart

I will cover her boobs with hot wax and the spank it of with floggers

Selena Gomes

please post here
Looking for mistress

20 male from czech
edges before cum 103/100
Nickname: Sissy Pain slut

non erect dick size: 5cm
sizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 10:44 PM   #40
alex_carter
getDare Devil

I'm assuming you mean Selena Gomez in which case this would be a full day event and then it would be over.

I would start by strapping her into a spanking machine with a wooden paddle with holes in it and turn it on for an hour on the highest speed possible. After that I would take her off, feed her a nice breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage, orange juice, toast, and a yogurt. While eating breakfast she will have a bullet vibe secured tightly to her clit on a level just high enough to make her nice and worked up, but not high enough to allow her to cum. After breakfast the vibe would be removed and a rubber band would be secured tightly around her now sensitive and excited clit. She would then spend an hour sitting on a nice, tall, wooden pony, so that she can lessen the weight on her clit by standing on her toes, though only slightly). After that she would get an hour of rest (rubber band still wrapped tightly around her clit) at which point it would be time for lunch.

During lunch she would again get to eat with the bullet vibe secured tightly on her clit (rubber band is removed before she eats).Lunch would consist of a large salad, a chicken salad sandwich, and a fruit smoothie. The vibe would be at the same setting as earlier, high enough to keep her very aroused but low enough to prevent orgasm. After lunch she gets the privilege of spending an hour and a half on a full wooden horse. Since the horse is taller than the pony at this point she would not be able to reach the ground, therefore she can't remove the weight from her clit at all. When she comes off the horse (since it's a warm day) she gets to spend some time out in the sunshine, but I'll put her to work. She of course will be naked (don't want any tan lines) and then would be required to cut the grass, weed the garden, and trim the hedges. After that she would be brought inside and tied spread eagle to the bed and her clit would be coated with toothpaste and a vibe would be used to tease her to the edge continuously for the next hour. When the hour is up the toothpaste is washed off and an extremely strong arousal gel is rubbed into her clit, her clit is rubber banded like earlier as a second measure to help keep her aroused, and she is dressed in a tank top (no bra) and mini skirt (no panties) and flip-flops, and taken to serve food at a homeless shelter.

When she gets home from that it will be time for supper, so the rubber band will be removed, arousal gel will be added once again, and as usual the bullet vibe will be secured to her clit high enough to keep her extremely aroused but low enough to prevent cumming. She will be fed a supper of a small salad, a large serving of spaghetti, breadsticks, water, and chocolate covered strawberries. After supper I will have a few more hours with her before bed time so this time will be started by once again tying her spread eagle and this time I will secure her lower lips open and she will get a nice hard pussy spanking (making sure that about half of the smacks hit her clit directly). The pussy spanking will last for half an hour and then she will spend another half hour back in the spanking machine (same setting as this morning) to make sure her bum is nice and sore and warm so she won't forget about her spanking and it will last for a while. She will then get a nice relaxing bath, where we will give her one last little lasting reminder of her punishment session from today by making sure ALL hair below her neck is waxed off (especially her pussy hair). She will then be helped out of the bath and tucked into bed.

Just for the fun of it, I'm giving the next person 2 girls to play with (twins). Can anyone guess who......

Spoiler:
Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

Last edited by alex_carter; 03-18-2016 at 10:53 PM.
alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 11:42 PM   #41
LaughAtMe

Some fun, kinky torture, but as much as two people can reasonably be expected to bear. Each can tag in for the other at any time if she's feeling generous, but neither is allowed to ask the other to please take a turn, so when she swaps in, she could be there a while.

Grimes. The musician.

Likes: Verbal humiliation, body writing, being laughed at, being made fun of, being a sissy.
Neutral/sometimes likes: Mild to moderate pain. Bladder control.
Dislikes/rarely likes: Serious pain, semi-public, urine (without drinking), extreme humiliation.
Limits: Anything illegal. Anything that will cause permanent damage (physical or emotional). Full public. Anything that might ruin my life. Scat. Urine (drinking). Pics/webcam. Family. Friends.
LaughAtMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 02:15 PM   #42
webcam_rob

can i answer with pic

Anne Hathaway

I dare you to send me pics of your cocks and i will rate them
https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/100009345688814
webcam_rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 05:20 PM   #43
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Give her a permanent corset, drill 8" heels into her feet lock her in a weld couler and for a nice finish Pierce her clot with a bell.

Lorde

Read My FAQ

Old 05-01-2016, 05:36 AM   #44
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Have to post here due to a dare. As Sam's bitch Matt is very submissive and would never dream of torturing a girl, this probably will be a bit lame lol

Make here listen to one of her songs on loop for 24 hours while blindfolded and naked.

Oprah Winfrey

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 01:50 AM   #45
cruxvier

make her live on nothing but a pureed soup of made from her "Book of the month"

Name: June Shannon
Nickname: Mama June

Last edited by cruxvier; 05-03-2016 at 03:30 AM.
cruxvier is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk